剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表
Formula 1 is brutal.
这里有从不说谎的秒表
You have the... the stopwatch that never lies,
而你必须有所贡献
and you just gotta deliver.
一级方程式是个艰难的行业 它不适合懦弱的人
You know, it's a tough business, Formula 1. It's not for the fainthearted.
你必须面对世上所有的批评
You have to face all the criticism in the world.
如果你表现不好 就会被踢出这个系统
If you're not performing, you're being ejected from the system.
这是身为车手的你 需要时刻牢记的东西
That's something you need to always bear in mind.
这不是儿戏
It's no bullshit.
据我所知 他是个优秀的车手
You know, as much as I know how good of a driver he is,
红牛的时间不等人
uh, Red Bull doesn't have time.
他们没有耐心 他们不会有怜悯
They... They got no patience, they got no mercy, and,
不论好还 这就是他们的作风
good or bad, that's just the way it works there.
在红牛 你的位置从来都不安全
At Red Bull, your seat is never safe.
那个项目里有太多的车手
There are so many drivers in that program.
所以如果你拿不出成绩 就会被取代
So as soon as you don't perform, there's a replacement for you.
这就是压力的来源
And that's where the pressure comes from.
似乎仍有不少关于德弗里斯的议论
There still seems to be quite a bit of chatter around de Vries.
是吗?
Oh, really?
到底是什么情况?
What's happening there?
不幸的是 他的压力越来越大了
I think, unfortunately... I think the pressure's building on him.
- How are you, buddy? - What's up?
- 你什么时候来?快来吧 - 五月
- When are you coming? Come on. - Mate.
你车载摄像头 拍到的东西看起来很不错
Watching your onboards looks pretty good.
- 表现也很棒 - 是啊 精彩的比赛
- Good move as well. - Yes. Oh, it's... it's good racing.
- 你们怎么样?都好吗? - 嗯 很好
- How are you, boys? - Yeah, all right.
- 你呢 伙计? - 祝你今天愉快
- You, mate? - Have a good day. All right see ya.
- 再见 - 好了
- You, mate? - Have a good day. All right see ya.
(甲骨文红牛车队)
他们迫不及待想让你加入纳斯卡
They're desperate to get you in a NASCAR.
- 是啊 - 嗯
Yeah. I know.
- 我知道 - 嗯
我只是不想...
I just don't wanna...
- 因为我觉得我还没有结束 - 是的
Because I honestly don't feel done yet.
我不想偏离正轨 然后...
I don't wanna start deviating and then just...
如果有其他人从围场里出来...
Have you had anybody else come out of the woodwork in the paddock yet?
有人开始...
Has anybody started...
不过现在为时尚早
It's still very early though.
我完全不想做什么打算
I certainly don't wanna make plans.
对 慢慢来吧
Yeah. Take your time.
- 好了 来看看我们的情况吧 - 祝你开心
Cool, let's see what we got.
- 好啊 - 你今晚要走吗?
Are you out tonight?
是的 晚上9点20分的飞机 和该死的 一级方程式围场一半的人一起 所以...
Yeah, I'm on the 9:20 with fucking half the Formula 1 paddock, I think, so...
- 快速离场 - 对
- Quick exit. - Yeah.
只要赫尔穆特没在我前面放屁 我就会很好
So as long as I haven't got Helmut farting in front of me, I'll be fine.
(周日 正赛)
早上好
Good morning.
早安
Buenos días.
- 早安 早上好 - 早安
- Buen día. Good morning. - Buen dia.
你已经比我们快了
You're ahead of us already. What is this?
这是什么?
You're ahead of us already. What is this?
- 你最后拿了第几? - 第12
- Where did you end up? - Uh, P12.
- 比你之前进步了很多 - 是啊
- Yeah. - From where you were.
但离第三节排位赛太近了
So close to Q3 though.
- 但不管怎样... - 0.05秒就能拿到成绩了
- Yeah, anyways... - Half a tenth would've done the job, but...
但还算不错吧
But it was decent. It was decent.
如果你完成了比赛 你肯定能拿到积分
If you finish, you will finish in the points.
我想这就是我们要做的 我们要去完成我们的比赛
I think that's what we got to do. We just go to execute our race.
不是试图创造机会或强行创造机会
Not try and create opportunities or force opportunities.
让别人帮你做就行了
Just let the others do the job for you.
保持干净
And keep it clean.
这并不简单
It's not straightforward.
在红牛的压力非常大
At Red Bull, the pressure is tremendously high,
各个层面都是如此
uh, at all levels.
不管你是红牛车手 还是阿尔法托利车手
It doesn't matter if you are a Red Bull driver or AlphaTauri.
只有经历过一些事情
And you don't quite appreciate how bad it is
你才能体会到它有多糟糕
until you've gone a little bit through it.
- 祝你今天好运 - 谢谢 你也是
- Good luck today. Both of you. - Thank you. You too.
- 你们俩都是 - 谢谢
Thank you.
- 我也会尽量去看你的 祝你好运 - 这对你来说是个好机会
I try to watch you too. Good Luck.
一定要跑完
It's a good opportunity for you. Just make sure you finish.
Yeah.
你得拿出成绩来 你得不负众望
You've got to deliver. You've got to live up to expectations.
在这种环境下 没有多少人能承受得起这种压力
Not many can cope with... with that sort of pressure in this environment.
尼克 他的加入被寄予了厚望 人们指望他成为车队的首席车手
Nyck, he was expected to go into that team
但现在是裕毅在充当那个角色
and Yuki is taking that role.
不幸的是 你可以看到尼克的压力越来越大了
You can see the pressure, unfortunately, building on Nyck,
但他需要证明他有这个能力
but he needs to demonstrate that he's got the ability.
跑出成绩 好好表现
Just deliver. Just perform.
对尼克来说 这可能是一场重大的比赛
For Nyck, this could be a huge race.
十秒钟
Ten seconds.
拿到积分的机会
An opportunity to score points,
证明他是属于一级方程式的
prove that he belongs in Formula 1.
他只需要进入前十名
He just needs to get into the top ten.
尼克·德弗里斯在第12位发车
Nyck de Vries starts in 12th,
他今年在发车区的最高排位
his highest position on the grid this year.
作为一级方程式的车手 你必须要能够屏蔽
To be a Formula 1 driver, you need to be able to switch yourself off
各种各样的声音 以及你身边发生的所有事
from all the noises and everything that is happening around you.
德弗里斯漂亮的脱身
De Vries gets away well.
(皮亚斯特里 迈凯伦)
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利)
第11位
P11.
做得好 保住排位
Good job. Keep the position.
皮亚斯特里来了
Piastri coming now.
(皮亚斯特里 迈凯伦)
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利)
被他超了
Argh! He got me.
专心比赛 还有很多圈要跑
Focus on the race. Still a lot of laps to go.
尼克 我们的速度很慢
Nyck, we are going slow.
博塔斯就在你后面
Bottas directly behind you.
继续 我们会追上前面的车
Head down. We'll catch the cars ahead.
(博塔斯 阿尔法罗密欧)
真让人火大
This is getting frustrating. This is so slow.
太慢了
This is getting frustrating. This is so slow.
注意速度
Focus on the pace.
我的圈速是多少?
What lap times am I doing?
19.7 裕毅是19.2
19.7. Yuki, 19.2.
外面越来越暗了
Oh, and it's definitely getting grayer out there.
天气看起来怎么样?
Weather. How is that looking?
有些小雨
Some pockets of rain.
所有人都在查看雷达
Everyone checking the radar.
这场比赛的结果可能会完全不同
It could yet have a huge impact on the outcome of this race.
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利)
我的面罩上有雨滴
- I have some raindrops on my visor. - Copy.
收到
现在全靠车手的直觉了
It's all about driver instinct now.
你准备冒多大的风险?
How much are you prepared to risk?
我的抓地力为零
- I have zero, zero grip. - Box, box.
进站
- I have zero, zero grip. - Box, box.
轮胎开关在哪里?
- Where's the tire switch? - Physical switch.
物理开关
- Where's the tire switch? - Physical switch.
我该怎么做?
How do I do that?
- 博塔斯在你后面 - 嘿 等等
- Bottas behind. - Wait.
- 轮胎换成什么颜色? - 别担心
- Tire switch to which color? - Don't worry.
请集中精神应对博塔斯
- Focus on Bottas, please. - Where is he?
- 他在哪里? - 你后面
- Focus on Bottas, please. - Where is he?
立刻启用超车钮
- Behind you. - Use overtake now.
(德弗里斯 阿尔法托利)
该死
Ah, fuck.
还剩几圈?
How many laps to go?
一圈
One more lap. One more lap. Keep the focus.
保持专注
One more lap. One more lap. Keep the focus.
第12位
P12. We really have to understand what's happened there.
我们必须弄清楚场上的情况
P12. We really have to understand what's happened there.
好 收到
Yeah, copy.
花了太多时间来适应节奏 进攻强度不足
He started 12th, but he finishes 12th.
不过 是的 我应该在 最初的进攻中表现更好一些的
Another race without points for Nyck de Vries.
花了太多时间来适应节奏 进攻强度不足
Too much time to get into the rhythm, wasn't attacking enough.
剧集 | 一级方程式:疾速争胜(2019) | 导航列表