大概是因为你开心吧
Because you're happy, probably.
Rory夫人 开心 开心 开心
- Happy Mrs Rory. Happy, happy, happy. - No.
不是
我很难过
I'm sad.
我非常非常伤心
- I'm really, really sad. - Great.
好吧
那我为什么伤心?
Why am I sad?
那是什么?
What's that?
哦 呃 有人给你送来的
Oh, er, someone left it for you.
- 一个女人 - 那是什么?
- A woman. - But what is it?
- 一本书 - 是空白的
- It's a book. - It's blank.
- 这是个礼物 - 为什么?
It's a present.
- But why? - Well, you know the old saying.
你知道那个说法的
那个古老的...新婚说法 (西方婚礼风俗 要有"新旧借蓝"4件东西)
The old... wedding... thing.
对吧?
Huh?
Amy?
Amy?
准备好了
Ready now.
刚才很抱歉
Sorry about that.
在最后一刻修改了一些内容
Last-minute adjustments to certain aspects.
现在
Now then,
还不到一年...
it hardly seems a year...
...Amy六岁的时候 说那个新校长
...at the age of six and announced that the new
是个假人 因为她长的像个卡♥通♥人物
headteacher wasn't real because she looked like a cartoon.
- 别说了 爸爸 - Amy? - Amelia?
- Shut up, Dad! - Amy? - Amelia? - Sorry, but shut up, please!
抱歉 但是先别说了 拜托你
There's someone missing... someone important.
有人没来...很重要的人
非常 非常重要的人
Someone so, SO important.
- Amy 怎么了? - 抱歉
- Amy, what's wrong? - Sorry.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, everyone.
我还小的时候
But when I was a kid,
我有个想象中的朋友
- I had an imaginary friend. - Oh no, not this again.
不 别再说这个了
褴褛博士 我的褴褛博士
The raggedy Doctor. My raggedy Doctor.
但他不只是想象中的人
But he wasn't imaginary.
他真的存在
He was real.
精神病医师都白看了
- The psychiatrists we sent her to! - I remember you!
我记得你
我记得了
I remember!
我把别人都带回来了 你也会回来的
I brought the others back, I can bring you home, too.
褴褛的家伙 我记得你
Raggedy man, I remember you,
我的婚礼 你迟到了
and you are late for my wedding!
我找到你了 在言辞之中 就如你期望的那样
I found you. I found you in words, like you knew I would.
所以你给我讲那个故事... 又新又旧的蓝盒子
That's why you told me the story... the brand new, ancient blue box.
聪明 太聪明了
Oh, clever. Very clever.
Amy 这怎么回事?
Amy, what is it?
旧的东西
Something old.
新的东西
Something new.
借来的东西
Something borrowed.
蓝色的东西
Something blue.
是博士
It's the Doctor!
我怎么会把博士忘了?
How did we forget the Doctor?
我是塑料人 他冒充脱衣舞娘 混进了我的单身派对 说来话长了
I was plastic. He was the stripper at my stag. Long story.
好吧 博士 这次惊喜了吧?
OK, Doctor. Did I surprise you this time?
呃 对
Er, yeah.
非常惊喜
Completely astonished.
真是没想到
Never expected that.
我还穿着这个旧玩意 太幸运了
How lucky I happened to be wearing this old thing.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我就是Amy的想象中的朋友
I'm Amy's imaginary friend.
但是我还是来了
But I came anyway.
你可以吻新娘了
You absolutely, definitely may kiss the bride.
Amelia 现在 我就得...
Amelia! From now on, I shall be leaving the...
把吻新娘的任务交给Pond先生了
kissing duties to the brand new Mr Pond.
不 不是Pond先生
No, I'm not Mr Pond.
- 不是这么来的 - 就是这么来的
- That's not how it works. - Yeah, it is.
好吧 是吧 现在 各位
Yeah, it is. Right then, everyone.
我把亭子移开
I'll move my box.
你们会需要空间的
You're going to need the space.
我只是来跳舞的
I only came for the dancing.
"Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen
你舞技太烂了 真丢人
You're terrible. That is embarrassing!
是啊 挺不错的 放松
That's it. That's good. Keep it loose.
"You Give Me Something" by James Morrison
2000年了
2,000 years.
那个等待的男生
The boy who waited.
真不错 伙计
Good on you, mate.
你跳舞了么?
Did you dance?
你总是会在婚礼上跳舞的 对吧?
Well, you always dance at weddings, don't you?
你说呢
You tell me.
剧透了
Spoilers.
记录都回来了 我没偷看啊
The writing's all back, but I didn't peek.
多谢
Thank you.
你结婚了么 River?
Are you married, River?
你想问吗
Are you asking?
- 是 - 是
- Yes. - Yes.
不不 等等
No, hang on.
你以为我是在问你 愿不愿意嫁给我
Did you think I was asking you to marry me,
还是只是问你是否结婚了
o- o-or asking if you were married?
是
Yes.
不 你说的是哪个"是"?
No, but was that "yes", or "yes"?
是
Yes.
River
River...
你到底是谁?
...who are you?
你很快就会知道的
You're going to find out very soon now.
抱歉
And I'm sorry,
那时一切都变了
but that's when everything changes.
喂
Oi!
你要去哪?
Where are you off to?
我们还没在小树丛里偷吻呢
- We haven't even had a snog in the shrubbery yet. - Amy!
- Amy - 闭嘴...这是我的婚礼
- Shut up... it's my wedding. - OUR wedding.
我们的婚礼
抱歉了 不应该这么溜掉的
Sorry, you two... shouldn't have slipped away.
有点忙 知道吧?
Bit busy, you know?
你刚刚拯救了整个时空 今晚就休息吧
You just saved the whole of space and time. Take the evening off.
明天也休息会儿
Maybe a bit of tomorrow.
时空还不安全 TARDIS爆♥炸♥肯定是有原因的
Space and time isn't safe yet. The TARDIS exploded for a reason.
有什么东西把TARDIS 带到了这个特定的时间 让它爆♥炸♥
Something drew the TARDIS to this particular date, and blew it up.
为什么?为什么是现在
Why? And why now?
还有"寂静" 不管它是什么 仍然在某个地方
The silence, whatever it is, is still out there,
我得...稍等 你好
and I have to... Excuse me a moment. Hello.
哦 你好
Oh! Hello.
抱歉 现在真不是时候
I'm sorry, this is a very bad line.
不 那不可能
No, but that's not possible. She was sealed into the Seventh Obelisk.
她被封印在第七石塔里了 我当时还出席了祷告会
呃 不 我明白那很重要
I was at the prayer meeting.
一位埃及女神上了东方快车
Well, no, I get that it's important.
An Egyptian goddess loose on the Orient Express.
时空列车
In space!
稍等
Give us a mo.
抱歉 有事了 得说再见了
Sorry, something's come up. This will have to be goodbye.
是啊 我觉得得说再见了 你觉得是么?
Yeah, I think it's goodbye. Do you think it's goodbye?
肯定是再见啊
Definitely goodbye.
再见
Goodbye!
再见
Goodbye.
别担心 陛下
Don't worry about a thing, Your Majesty.
我们在路上了
We're on our way.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表