You're sure about that?
是
Yes!
如果你们关掉了钻头...
So, if you shut the drill down...
为什么我还能听见钻子的声音?
why can I still hear drilling?
在地底下
It's under the ground.
那不可能
That's not possible.
哦 不 你 你要做什么?
Oh, no, what, what are you doing?
黑进你们的记录里 报告 样本 探测器 等等 很好
Hacking into your records. Reports, samples, sensors, good,
组合所有的数据 组成一个大杂烩 我们看看
just unite the data, make it all one big conversation, let's have a look.
所以说 我们在这里 这是你们的钻孔
So. We are here and this is your drill hole.
21.009千米
21.009 kilometres.
漂亮
Well done!
谢谢 花了不少时间呢
Thank you. It's taken us a long time.
但是 为什么在这?为什么在这里打钻?
Why here, though? Why drill on this site?
我们在这一带找到了几块草皮 找到了某种微量矿物质
We found patches of grass in this area, containing trace minerals
2亿年里在这个国家从未见过
unseen in this country for 20 million years.
蓝草? 哦 Nasreen
The blue grass? Oh, Nasreen,
那些微量矿物质不是给你们做标记 让你们在这里挖矿
those trace minerals weren't X marking the spot, saying dig here.
那是警告 让你们离远点
They were a warning. Stay away.
因为你们在往下钻的时候...
Cos while you've been drilling down...
有人在往上钻...
somebody else has been drilling up.
哦 漂亮
Oh, beautiful.
向下的隧♥道♥网络
Network of tunnels all the way down.
不不 我们调查过那个地区了
No, no, we've surveyed that area.
你们只看到了要找的东西
You only saw what you went looking for.
这些是什么?
What are they?
热信♥号♥♥ 等等
Heat signals.Wait,
双重读数 冷热都有 这不对劲啊
dual readings, hot and cold, doesn't make sense.
现在在移♥动♥了
And now they're moving.
而且很快 这附近住了多少人?
Fast. How many people live nearby?
只有我女儿和她家人
Just my daughter and her family.
其他的人都是通勤上下班的
The rest of the staff travel in.
带上这设备 跟我来
Grab this equipment and follow me.
为什么?我们要干什么?
Why? What're we doing?!
那个噪音 不是钻头的声音
That noise isn't a drill.
是交通信♥号♥♥
It's transport.
有3个 地下30千米 速度达到每小时150千米
Three of them, 30km down, rate of speed looks about 150km an hour.
大概...很快就会到这里来的
Should be here in... ooh, quite soon,
12分钟
12 minutes.
不管是什么给土地进行生物编程 都在向上走了 快啊
Whatever bio-programmed the Earth is on its way up, now.
地底下只有地壳了 怎么可能有东西上来?
How can something be coming up when there's only the Earth's crust down there?
你看见读数了
You saw the readings!
你到底是谁?
Who are you, anyway?!
你怎么会知道这些的?
How can you know all this?
哇哦 看见了么?
Whoa, did you see that?
不不不
No, no, no!
能量信♥号♥♥来自地下 我们被困住了
Energy signal originating from under the Earth. We're trapped.
博士 这里有很诡异的事情发生了 坟墓吃人呢
Doctor! Something weird's going on here, the graves are eating people.
现在别说这个 Rory
Not now, Rory!
能量壁垒 肉眼不可见的
Energy barricade. Invisible to the naked eye.
我们出不去 外界的人也进不来
We can't get out and no-one from the outside world can get in.
什么?
What?!
好吧 那TARDIS呢?
OK, what about the TARDIS?
什么?
The what?!
不 这些能量模块会破坏电路的
No, those energy patterns would play havoc with the circuits.
如果时间足够 也许TARDIS可行 但是我们只有九分半了
With a bit of time, maybe, but we've only got nine and a half minutes.
九分半钟干什么?
Nine and a half minutes to what?
我们被困住了 有东西在往地表钻
We're trapped. And something's burrowing towards the surface.
Amy人呢?
Where's Amy?
让所有人进教堂
Get everyone inside the church!
Rory 我会带她回来的
Rory, I'll get her back.
你什么意思 带她回来?她去哪了?
What d'you mean, get her back? Where's she gone?
她被带走了
She was taken.
带到地心去了
Into the Earth.
怎么会?
How?!
- 你为什么不阻止? - 我尽力了 我保证 尽力了
- Why didn't you stop it?! - I tried. I promise, I tried.
你应该再尽力点
Well, you should've tried harder!
我会找到Amy的 我会保证你们所有人安全的 我保证
I'll find Amy. I'll keep you all safe. I promise.
来吧 求你了
Come on, please.
我需要你支持我
I need you alongside me.
Mo呢? 他跟你一起的么?
Where's Mo? Is he with you?
这该死的门 总是卡 我以为你们已经修好了
This flaming' door! Always sticking! I thought you were having it fixed!
爸爸
Dad!
他出事了 是不是?
Something's happened to him, hasn't it?
这么说我们出不去了 谁也联♥系♥不到
So we can't get out, we can't contact anyone.
然后那玩意 带走我丈夫的东西 要到地表上来了
And something, the something that took my husband, is coming up through the Earth.
是 我们要是行动够快 就能做好准备
Yes. If we move quickly enough, we can be ready.
不 住嘴 别胡扯了 到底是什么?
No, stop. This has gone far enough. What is this?
亲爱的 他说的是实话
He's telling the truth, love.
拜托 这又不是第一次没有手♥机♥或者电♥话♥信♥号♥♥了
Come on! It's not the first time we've had no mobile or phone signals.
这地方信♥号♥♥接收本来就很烂
Reception's always rubbish.
听着 Ambrose 我们都看见 博士的朋友被带走了 懂么?
Look, Ambrose, we saw the Doctor's friend get taken, OK?
你也看见天空中有闪电了
You saw the lightning in the sky.
今天不可思议的事情我都见过了
I have seen the impossible today,
对我来说 唯一能解释的通的人 就是博士
and the only person who's made any sense of it, for me, is the Doctor.
他?
Him?!
我
Me.
你能救我爸爸回来么?
Can you get my dad back?
能
Yes.
但是从现在起 我需要你们相信我 按我说的做
But I need you to trust me and do exactly as I say from this second onwards
因为我们已经没有时间了
because we're running out of time.
那就告诉我们怎么办吧
So tell us what to do.
谢谢 我们有8分钟 建立起防线
Thank you. We have eight minutes to set up a line of defence.
拿来所有你们能找到的手♥机♥ 摄像头 录音机或者传送装置
Bring me every phone, camera, every piece of recording or transmitting equipment you can find.
所有的防盗铃 运动探测器 安全灯
Every burglar alarm, every movement sensor, every security light.
我要整个地区由探测器覆盖
I want the whole area covered with sensors.
好了 我们得准备迎接上来的东西了
Right, we need to be ready for whatever's coming up.
我要这个村子的地图 标注上安装的摄像头
I need a map of the village, marking where the cameras are going.
我有阅读障碍 写字有困难
I can't do the words. I'm dyslexic.
哦 没关系 我还不会做蛋白酥皮饼呢
Oh, that's all right, I can't make a decent meringue.
好好画 Elliot 你的命就指着这个了
Draw like your life depends on it, Elliot.
6分40秒
6 minutes 40.
我们所有的探测器和路灯 能从四个方位进行监测
Works in quadrants, every movement sensor and triplight we've got.
要是有什么东西动了 我们会知道的
If anything moves, we'll know.
好小伙
Good lad!
喂 你干什么呢?
Oi! What're you doing?!
找工具
Resources!
无论多小都能帮的上忙 送餐上门车
Every little helps! Meals on wheels.
里面有什么? 前面有加热器 后面是冷藏柜
What've you got here then, warmer in the front, refrigerated in the back.
注意点 躲那里还是有点凉的
Bit chilly for a hideout, mind.
那些是什么?
What are those?
就像你说的 无论多小都能帮的上忙
Like you say, every little helps.
不 不要武器 这不是我的风格
No! No weapons. It's not the way I do things.
你说我们应该自卫的
You said we're supposed to defend ourselves.
哦 Ambrose 你能做的更好的 我现在是客气的要求
Oh, Ambrose, you're better than this. I'm asking nicely.
收起来
Put them away.
看看 太棒了
Look at that! Perfect!
阅读障碍没能阻止达芬奇和爱因斯坦 获得成功 也不会阻止你
Dyslexia never stopped Da Vinci or Einstein, it's not stopping you.
我不明白你在干什么
I don't understand what you're doing.
计划有两个步骤 第一 有东西抵达的时候 探测器和摄像头会告诉我们
Two phase plan.First, the sensors and cameras will tell us when something arrives.
第二 如果真有东西来了
Second, if something does arrive,
我会用这个发送一个超音速脉冲 通过那个设备的系统
I use this to send a sonic pulse through that network of devices,
这个脉冲会暂时使所有东西瘫痪
a pulse which would temporarily incapacitate most things in the universe.
打晕他们 帅啊
Knock 'em out. Cool.
在这里长大真不错
Lovely place to grow up, round here.
大概吧 我想有朝一日在城市里生活
I want to live in a city one day.
等到我长大了 我就走
Soon as I'm old enough, I'll be off.
我小时候也这么想
I was the same, where I grew up.
- 然后你走了? - 是啊
- Did you get away? - Yeah.
你不想家么?
Do you ever miss it?
很想
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表