Come.
Elliot? Ell 是爸爸
Elliot? Ell, it's Dad.
什么?...爸爸
What...? Dad.
- 你现在安全了 - 我们在哪?
- You're safe now. - Where are we?
我说实话 孩子
Well, I've got to be honest with you, son.
我们在地球中心
We're in the centre of the Earth...
这些是蜥蜴人
and there are lizard men.
嗨
hi
Elliot
Elliot,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没看好你
I took my eye off you.
没事 不怪你
It's OK. I forgive you.
你先走吧 博士 我会赶上的
You go on, Doctor. I'll catch up.
第19储存设施运行
'Storage facility 19 operational. '
早在你们之前 我们就住在地球表面了
We lived on the surface of the planet, long before you did.
我们唯一的要求就是回到我们应有的地方
Our sole purpose has been to return to our rightful place.
我们的地球已经无法支持现有的人了
And we've got a planet that can't already sustain the people who live there.
你们还想再加上另一个种族 耗尽资源...
And you want to add a whole other species, to drain resources...
那天 我与人类隔桌对坐
'As I sat there that day across the table from the humans the future
两个种族 以及我们深爱的地球
'of both species and of our beloved planet Earth
其未来 在我们之手
rested in our hands,
但是随着讨论深入
'but as the discussions went on,
我开始绝望了 我们是否能达成共识
'I began to despair about whether we would ever find any common ground,
作为本族的使者 我们将失去太多
'as ambassadors for our species we all had too much to lose. '
所以 呃 那些我们无法居住的地方怎么样?
So, erm, what about the areas that aren't habitable to us?
澳大利亚内地
Australian outback,
撒哈拉沙漠 内华达平原...
Sahara desert, Nevada plains...
都已经无人居住了
They're all deserted.
是啊 很好 但是
- Yes, fine, but what happens
他们的人口增长 繁衍 并扩张开来怎么办?
when their population grows and breeds and spreads?
不论如何 人类能得到什么利益
And anyway, what benefit does humanity get,
我们又怎么说服地面上那些人呢?
and how would we ever sell this to people on the surface?
我要是能插句话的话 也许能给你答案
If I could get a word in, maybe I could tell you.
要是能给我们提供生存空间 我们就能带去新的能源
You give us space, we can bring new sources of energy,
新的供水方法 新的医药和先进的科技
new methods of water supply, new medicines, scientific advances.
我们的文明是非常伟大的
We were a great civilisation.
你们只需为我们在地面上提供生存空间
You provide a place for us on the surface,
我们提供知识和科技 完全超出你们想象
we'll give you knowledge and technology beyond humanity's dreams.
我们协作 这颗星球就能取得非凡成就
We work together, this planet could achieve greatness.
好吧 我开始憧憬了
OK. Now I'm starting to see it.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
第一次会议还不差嘛
Not bad for a first session.
我们还是有共同点的
More similarities than differences.
传送器回来了
The transport has returned.
你们的朋友到了
Your friends are here.
不对
That's not right.
你干什么啊?
What are you doing?!
保护我们的种族不受这些人猿侵害
Protecting our race against the apes.
你不能这么干
You can't do this!
你是个优秀的科学家 Malohkeh 但是这是场战争
You're a good scientist, Malohkeh, but this is war.
他们来了
Here they are.
妈妈
Mum!
Rory
Rory!
有些事不对劲
Something's wrong...
博士 他抱着什么呢?
Doctor, what's he carrying?
不
No.
别 告诉我你没那么干
Don't do this. Tell me you didn't do this.
你干了些什么啊?
What did you do?
是我
It was me.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
妈?
Mum?
我只想救你回来
I just wanted you back.
对不起 我不知道 你要相信我 他们的本质并非如此
I'm sorry. I didn't know. You have to believe me, they're better than this.
- 这是我们的星球 - 我们原来还是有机会的
- This is our planet! - We had a chance here.
你们滚
Leave us alone.
在未来 当你们聊起这些 你告诉别人原本有过的机会
In future, when you talk about this, you tell people there was a chance
但是由于你的愚昧
but you were so much less
一切都白费了
than the best of humanity.
我姐姐
My sister.
你还想让我们相信这些人猿么 博士?
And you want us to trust these apes, Doctor?
只是一个女人而已
One woman.
她因为担心她的家人 并不代表什么
She was scared for her family. She's not typical.
当然代表了
I think she is.
一个人辜负了我们 但是还有一整个优秀
One person let us down. But there's a whole race of dazzling,
爱好和平的种族在上面
peaceful human beings up there.
你们已经建立了纽带 拜托 你们可以结盟的
You were building something, here, come on... an alliance could work.
太迟了 博士
It's too late for that, Doctor.
为什么?
Why?
我们的地钻
Our drill
又要开始钻掘了...
is set to start burrowing again in...
15分钟后就开始
15 minutes.
什么?
What?
我还有的选吗? 他们抓走了Elliot
What choice did I have? They had Elliot.
别这样 别逼他们
Don't do this, don't call their bluff.
让我们回去 然后保证你们永远不会到地表上来
Let us go back.And you promise to never come to the surface ever again.
我们就走开 从此两不相犯
We'll walk away, leave you alone.
- 杀了她 - 不
- Execute her. - No!
所有人 去实验室 快
Everybody, back to the lab! Run!
把所有的人猿都杀了
Execute all the apes!
我手中是致命的武器...退后
This is a deadly weapon... stay back.
带所有人去实验室
Take everyone to the lab!
- 我掩护你们 - 快走 走
- I'll cover you! - Go! Go!
停下 否则我会再用一次致命武器的哟
Stop right there! Or I'll use my very deadly weapon again.
最后一次警告
One warning, that's all you get.
要是达不成共识 那你们就接着冬眠吧 所有人
If there can be no deal, you go back into hibernation. All of you. Now.
到这里结束了
This ends here.
不 只有我们胜利了才能结束
No. It only ends with our victory.
像我说的...
Like I said...
最后一次警告
one warning.
Elliot 你和你♥爸♥爸盯着屏幕
Elliot, you and your dad keep your eyes on that screen.
有人来了告诉我 Amy 提醒我还有多少时间
Let me know if we get company. Amy, keep reminding me how much time I haven't got.
好 还有12分钟钻子就要撞击了
OK, 12 minutes till drill impact.
Tony Mack 你前额出汗 瞳孔扩张 在隐藏什么呢?
Tony Mack, sweaty forehead, dilated pupils, what're you hiding?
Tony 怎么了?
Tony! What happened?!
Alaya的毒刺 她说没救的
Alaya's sting. She said there's no cure.
我快死了 对吧?
I'm dying, aren't I?
- 我不会死的 你在变异 - 能治好吗
- You're not dying, you're mutating. - How can I stop it?
净化程序可能有用 不确定
Decontamination program! Might work... don't know.
Eldane 你能对Tony进行净化吗
Eldane, can you run the program on Tony?
博士 一堆蜥蜴人正朝我们逼近
Doctor, shedload of those creatures coming our way!
我们被包围了
We're surrounded in here!
那么 现在的问题是 如何在无法及时 回到地面的情况下 终止钻头的工作
So, question is, how we do stop the drill, given we can't get there in time?
另外 如何在被团团包围的情况下 离开这里
Plus also, how do we get out, given that we're surrounded?
Nasreen 你看这样行吗 引导一股能量脉冲 通过通道
???How d'you feel about an energy pulse, channelled up
直击钻头的底部
through the tunnels to the base of the drill?
好炸了我毕生的心血?
To blow up my life's work?
是的 抱歉 没有什么婉转的说法
Yes.Sorry. No nice way of putting that.
好吧
Right, well,
要赶在钻头触及地下城前 还有...
you're going to have to do it before the drill hits the city, in...
11分零40秒
11 minutes, 40 seconds...
好 最后冲刺
Yes! Squeaky bum time!
好的 但是爆♥炸♥会使周围所有的隧♥道♥都坍塌
Yes, but the explosion is going to cave in all the surrounding tunnels.
所以我们必须赶在那之前回到地面上
??We have to be on the surface by then.
可以我们躲不过Restac的军队
But we can't get past Restac's troops.
这个我可以帮忙
I can help with that...
剧毒熏蒸 一种紧急的故障安全机制
Toxic Fumigation... an emergency failsafe meant to protect
以保护我们种族免受传染病危害
my species from infection.
所有人必须回到低温舱
A warning signal to occupy cryo-chambers.
然后 整座城市会进行剧毒气体熏蒸
After that, citywide fumigation, by toxic gas.
整座城市都会封锁
Then the city shuts down.
你可能会害死所有族人
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表