坚持住 明白不?
Hang on, ok?
- 我得去重装电线 - 嘿 你...
- 'I've got some rewiring to do.' - Hey! you...
"坚持住"
"Hang on"!
你好啊
Hello,
室友
Flatmate.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
听着 Sophie今晚会来
Listen, sophie's coming round tonight
能给我们点空间不?
And i was wondering if you could give us some space?
哦 别管我 你们根本不会知道我在这
Oh, don't mind me. You won't even know i'm here.
这就是了
That's the idea.
这就对了 太棒了 漂亮
Yes, perfect! What a beauty!
越来越大了
That's got bigger.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我们要出去不?
Are we going out?
我今天感觉不好
I've had a bit of a weird day,
就吃吃披萨 喝喝啤酒 看看电视 行吗
Can we do pizza-Booze-Telly?
太好了 爱死这个了 等等
Great, love it! Wait.
不管Melina 不管突发问题 没有打扰
No melina, no crises, no interruptions.
太好了
Great.
棒极了
Excellent.
呃 Soph...
Um, soph...
我...
I've...
呃...
??
我觉得...
I think...
要说什么?
Where's this going?
我觉得我们...
I think that we...
应该...
..Should...
嗯?
Mm?
- 大家好 - 啥?
- Hello. - What?
呃 抱歉
Whoops, sorry,
别担心 我没听 我刚才很集中精力做事情的
Don't worry, i wasn't listening, in a world of my own down there.
- 我还以为你会出去呢 - 只是要重新连接电路 一团糟
- I thought you were going out? - Just re-Connecting all the electrics, it's a real mess.
开关在哪里?
Where's the on-Switch for this?
他是要走了
He really is on his way out.
呃 我没关系 只要你不介意就好了
No, i don't mind, if you don't mind.
我不介意 我有什么关系?
I don't mind, why would i mind?
那别走了 跟我们一起喝一杯
Then stay, have a drink with us.
我得留下么?
What, do i have to stay now?
- 你想留下么? - 我不介意啊
- Do you want to stay? - I don't mind.
- 那好吧 - 很好
- Ok! - Great!
人生有时候很没意义 博士
Cos life can seem pointless, doctor.
工作 休息 工作 休息
Work, weekend, work, weekend.
这地球上60亿人基本做一样的事情
And there's six billion people on the planet doing pretty much the same.
60亿人? 看看你俩
Six billion people? Watching you two at work,
我简直不能想象其他人
I'm starting to wonder where they all come from.
- 什么?这是什么意思? - 电♥话♥中心 没什么意思吧?
- What? What do you mean by that? - So, the call centre. That's no good?
你梦想的工作是什么?
What do you really want to do?
别笑 我只跟Craig说过
Don't laugh. I only ever told craig about it.
我想照顾动物
I want to work looking after animals.
也许是在国外吧? 我在电视上看过猩猩救护所
Maybe abroad? I saw this orang-Utan sanctuary on telly.
- 那为什么不去? - 没办法 需要很多证书一类的
- What's stopping you? - She can't, you need loads of qualifications.
是的
Yeah, true.
而且挺恐怖的 我认识的都住在这周围
Plus it's scary, everyone i know lives round here.
比如Craig 在伦敦找到了工作 薪水也不错 就没去
Like Craig got offered a job in london, better money, didn't take it.
住在这里有什么不好?
What's wrong with staying here?
伦敦没什么意思
I can't see the point of london.
也许你就是这样 也许住在这就好了 很稳定
Perhaps you'll just have to stay here, Secure
也有一点可悲 直到你放弃的那天
And a little bit miserable until the day you drop.
总比尝试了失败强 是吧?
Better than trying and failing, eh?
- 你觉得我不会成功? - 每个人都有梦想 Sophie
- You think i'd fail? - Everybody's got dreams, sophie,
但是没有几个人会实现 还装什么呢?
Very few are going to achieve them, so why pretend?
也许在这个世界上你就应该 在这个呼叫中心工作吧?
Perhaps, in the whole universe, a call centre is where you should be?
- 为什么那么说?这太恐怖了 - 我说的对么?
- Why are you saying that? That's horrible. - Is it true?
当然不对了 我不会一辈子 就在呼叫中心干了
Of course it's not true. I'm not staying in a call centre all my life,
我想做的事情我一定能做成
I can do anything i want!
这就对了
Oh! Yeah! Right!
我的天 你看见了吗?
Oh, my god! Did you see what he just did?
没 怎么了? 你要跟猴子一起去过活了?
No, what's happening? Are you going to live with monkeys now?
这个世界很广阔很古老 Sophie
It's a big old world, sophie.
搞清楚到底是什么让你舍不得 知道么?
Work out what's really keeping you here, eh?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
Dunno.
你要出发去见见世面了?
So, are you going to be taking off then, seeing the world?
怎么? 你觉得我应该那么做么?
What? Do you think i should?
是啊
Yeah...
就跟博士说的那样
Like the doctor says,
这里有什么东西让你舍不得的?
What's keeping you here?
是啊
Yeah, exactly!
什么?
What?
拜拜
Bye.
- 再见 - 嗯
- See you. - ??
- 明天见 - 好
- See you in a bit. - Yeah.
好了 防护罩搞定
Right. Shield's up.
开始扫描吧
Let's scan!
'找到什么了?'
'What are you getting?'
楼上的
Upstairs.
找不到高科技的东西 都很普通
No traces of high technology. Totally normal.
不不不不不不 不可能
No no, no, no, it can't be!
太正常了
It's too normal.
只有对你来说
Only for you could too normal
太过正常才不对劲 你说我可能永远迷失 上楼看看去
Be a problem. You said i could be lost forever. Just go upstairs.
什么都不知道就被弄死了 你才真的迷失了
Without knowing, get myself killed, then you really are lost.
我要是能去看看...
If i could just get a look in there...
等等
Hold on.
用数据库 给我弄到这栋楼的图纸
Use the data bank, get me the plans of this building-
我要了解它的历史 布局 一切
I want to know its history, the layout, everything.
同时 我应该雇个间谍了
Meanwhile, i shall recruit a spy.
腐烂专家
The rotmeister...
啊啊啊
Ahh!
噢
Ow!
Craig
Craig!
Craig?
Craig?
早饭 很正常
Breakfast, it's normal.
Craig?
Craig?
Craig
Craig!
Craig 我说了让你别碰
Craig, i told you not to touch it!
这是什么? 明摆着有毒的不明物质
What's that? An unfamiliar and obviously poisonous substance.
"哦 我知道该怎么做
"Oh, i know what would be really clever,
我的手就是闲不住"
I'll stick my hand in it!"
坚持住 Craig 呼吸
Come on, craig, breathe.
坚持住 Craig 呼吸 你这个足球队员的肺还是很不错的
Come on, craig, breathe! Thems are healthy footballer's lungs!
很好 扭转酶腐化
Right. Reverse the enzyme decay.
激活丹宁分子
Excite the tannin molecules.
我得去上班
I've got to go to work.
没门 你需要休息
On no account. You need rest.
再来一口
One more.
- 这是计划会议 很重要 - 重要的是你
- It's the planning meeting, it's important. - You're important.
你会没事的 Craig
You're going to be fine, craig.
不是吧
What!
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
哦 下午好
Oh, afternoon.
很抱歉 Michael
I'm so sorry, michael,
我不知道怎么了 我没有借口了
I don't know what happened, i've got no excuse.
Lang先生 我屏幕显示的可不是这样
I think that's not what my screen is telling me, mr lang.
他在这干什么? 你在这搞什么啊?
What's he doing here? What are you doing here?
你要是这态度 Lang先生 带你的客户另谋高处吧
If that's your attitude, mr lang, please take your custom elsewhere.
不不不 这是我最好的客户
No, no, no, that's one of my best clients!
你好啊 Craig 感觉怎么样?
Hello, Craig, how are you feeling?
得消磨点时间 我很好奇 从来没在办公室干过
Had some time to kill, i was curious, never worked in an office.
哪也没干过
Never worked in anywhere.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表