潘多拉打开了
- Pandorica's opening. - What is it? Box, cage... - Prison? It was built
什么呀
盒子 笼子 监狱吗
它是为了关住宇宙中 最恐怖的东西而造的
to contain the most feared thing in the universe.
像这样强大的东西 我应该知道的 为什么我不知道呢
Anything that powerful, I'd know about it. What don't I know?
你所有仇家今晚都来了
Everything that ever hated you is coming here tonight.
都来了 全都来了 都是冲着你来的
They're all here, all of them. All for you. What could you possibly be?
你到底会是什么呢
- If something can be remembered, it can come back. - Hello, Amy.
能够记得住的 就能找回来
你好呀 Amy
- But you died. How can you be here? - What's your name?
但你死了呀 你怎么可能在这
- 你叫什么 - Rory
- Rory. How can she not remember me? - Because you never existed.
- 她怎么会忘了我 - 因为你从未存在过
那些罗马人是谁
- Who are those Romans? - They're not real. They can't be.
他们不是真的 不可能是真的
They're all in a book in Amy's house.
他们都是Amy书中的人物
这是个陷进 一定是的
- It's a trap. It has to be. - Plastic Romans. Duplicates!
塑料罗马人 人造人
听我说 你得逃 我不是人
Listen to me, you have to run. I'm a thing. I'll kill you. Just go!
我会杀了你的 快跑
TARDIS出毛病了 外面有东西控制着它
There's something wrong with the TARDIS. Something out is controlling it.
2010年6月26日
26 June 2010.
我们截取了你同伴的一段回忆 构造了这个场景
A scenario was devised from the memories of your companion.
来自Leadworth的Rory Williams
Rory Williams from Leadworth.
我男朋友 我怎么会忘了你呢
My boyfriend. How could I ever forget you?
时空的裂痕是博士的杰作
' The cracks in time are the work of The Doctor. '
潘多拉准备好了
- The Pandorica is ready. - Ready for what?
准备干什么?
为你准备
'Ready for you. '
历史上每分每秒都会有恒星 爆♥炸♥变成超星球
Every sun will supernova at every moment in history.
整个宇宙都将不复存在
The whole universe will never have existed! Listen to me!
听我说
1♥8♥9♥4年后
亲爱的圣诞老人
Dear Santa. Thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish.
谢谢你送的娃娃 铅笔还有鱼
现在是复活节 但愿我没有吵醒你
It's Easter now, so I hope I don't wake you,
但是 老实说 这事很急
but, honest, it is an emergency.
我的墙上有条裂缝
There's a crack in my wall.
Sharon阿姨说那只是条普通的裂缝
Aunt Sharon says it's just an ordinary crack,
但我知道不是 因为夜里它会发出声音
but I know it's not, cos at night, there's voices.
所有 求你了 求你了 求你派人来修一修吧
So, please, please, could you send someone to fix it.
警♥察♥啦 或者...
Or a policeman. Or...
马上回来
Back in a moment.
画得真好 Amelia
It's a lovely painting, Amelia.
这些是什么呀
And what are all these?
星星
Stars.
哦 Amelia
Oh, Amelia!
这样吧
Tell you what,
我们到外面看看
shall we go outside?
你看到什么了 Amelia
What do you see, Amelia?
月亮
The moon.
还有呢
And what else?
只有黑夜
Just the dark.
但没有星星
But no stars.
要是天上有星星 我们就能看见 对吗
If there were stars up there, we'd be able to see them, wouldn't we?
Amelia 看着我
Amelia, look at me.
你知道这全部只是个故事 对吗
You know this is all just a story, don't you?
你知道根本没有星星这种东西
You know there's no such thing as stars.
她肯定是有些孤单了
Amelia是个好孩子
真让人担心
It's quite common, actually. Throughout history,
其实这很普通
从古至今 一直有人想象天上有星星
people have talked about stars in the sky.
天晓得他们怎么会有这想法
God knows where it comes from.
我只是不想她长大成为星球迷
I just don't want her growing up and joining one of those Star Cults.
我不信任Richard Dawkins (英国著名生物学家)
I don't trust that Richard Dawkins.
(国家博物馆 奇异之旅)
(潘多拉)
(来吧 Pond)
快点 Sharon阿姨
Come on, Aunt Sharon.
看那 那真不错 是吧
- Look at that! That's good, isn't it? - Not that! This way.
不是那边 是这边
- But we're not looking at anything. - This way!
但我们什么也都还没看呢
这边
Amelia!
Amelia
(呆着别走 Pond)
Amelia
Amelia!
Amelia?
Amelia?
Amelia?
Amelia?
Amelia
Amelia!
Amelia Pond请到前台
'Amelia Pond, please go to the reception,
你的阿姨在那里等你
'please. Your aunt is waiting for you there. '
Amelia Pond 请到...
'Amelia Pond, please go to... '
抱歉
Sorry.
(呆着别走 Pond)
好了 孩子
OK, kid.
从这里开始就变的复杂了
This is where it gets complicated.
1♥8♥9♥4年前
宇宙毁灭了
So the universe ended.
你错过了
You missed that.
在公元102年的时候
In 102 AD.
我想这意味着你我从没出生
I suppose this means you and I never get born at all.
就我而言是2次了
Twice, in my case.
你会嘲笑我的
You would have laughed at that.
笑吧
Please laugh!
博士说宇宙巨大而可笑
The Doctor said the universe was huge and
有时也有奇迹
ridiculous, and sometimes there were miracles.
我现在能接受可笑的奇迹了
I could do with a ridiculous miracle about now.
Rory 听着 她没死
Rory! Listen, she's not dead.
好吧 她死了 但这不是世界末日
Well, she is dead, but it's not the end of the world.
呃 其实 也是世界末日
Well, it is the end of the world. Actually,
是宇宙的末日 哦 不 等等
it's the end of the universe. Oh, no. Hang on!
博士 博士
Doctor? Doctor!
你得帮我逃出潘多拉
- You need to get me out of the Pandorica. - You're not in the Pandorica.
你现在不就在这里吗
Yes, I am. Well, I'm not now, but I was back then.
我在 嗯 我现在还不在 但我当时还在的
嗯 对你来说是现在 对我来说是当时
Well, back now from your point of view, which is back then from my point of view.
穿越时空 思绪总是有点不清楚
Time travel, you can't keep it straight in your head.
从外面打开很容易 只要对准了 压一压
It's easy to open from the outside... just point and press.
去吧
Now go.
哦 你搞定了就把我的音速起子 放在她上衣口袋里
Oh, when you're done, leave my screwdriver in her top pocket. Good luck!
祝你好运
What do you mean?
什么意思
Done what?
搞定什么
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你给我的
You gave me this.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
你给了 你看
You did. Look at it.
时间的力量 同一音速起子 在同一时空出现
Temporal energy. Same screwdriver, at different points in its own time stream.
这说明是我给你的 未来的我
Which means it was me who gave it to you. Me from the future.
我有未来 真不错
I've got a future, that's nice.
那个就不太妙了
That's not.
嗯 那是什么呢
Yeah. What are they?
History has collapsed. Whole races have been deleted from existence.
历史崩溃了
所有种族都不复存在
这些就像是残像
These are just like after-images.
时间里的回音 化石
Echoes, fossils in time.
不存在的东西留下的印记
- The footprints of the never-were. - Er, what does that mean?
呃 那什么意思
Total event collapse. The universe literally
所有都崩溃了 宇宙实际上从未存在
never happened. - So, how can we be here?
那么 我们怎么会在这里 是什么保护了我们
- What's keeping us safe? - Nothing. Eye of the storm,
什么也没 是暴风眼 就是这样 还没有轮到我们罢了
that's all. We're just the last light to go out.
Amy
Amy. Where's Amy?
Amy在哪
我杀了她
I killed her.
哦 Rory
Oh, Rory!
博士 我是什么人
Doctor, what am I?
你是Nestene人造人
You're a Nestene duplicate. A lump of plastic with delusions of humanity.
有着人性的错觉的一堆塑料
但我现在是Rory呀
But I'm Rory now.
不管发生了什么 现在都停了
Whatever was happening, it's stopped.
- 我是Rory - 这是软件在说话
- I'm Rory! - That's software talking.
你能帮她么 有什么你能做的吗
Can you help her? Is there anything you can do?
嗯 可能吧 要是我有时间的话
Yeah, probably, if I had the time.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表