You could end up killing your own people.
只有那些跟着Restac的傻瓜才会受伤
Only those foolish enough to follow Restac.
Eldane 你确定要这么做
Eldane, are you sure about this?
我族能否幸存是我的第一要务
My priority is my race's survival.
地球还没准备好迎接我们回归
The Earth isn't ready for us to return yet.
- 不 - 还有10分钟 博士
- No. - 10 minutes, Doctor.
不过也许就该这样 好了 情况是这样的
But maybe it should be. So here's a deal.
大家听好了
Everybody listening.
Eldane 你激活全城封锁
Eldane, you activate shutdown...
我来修复系统 把你们的闹钟定在1000年后
I'll amend the system, set your alarm for 1,000 years' time.
人类有1000年的时间来清理地球 做好迎接他们的准备 把这消息传出去
1,000 years, to sort the planet out. To be ready. Pass it on.
无论是以传说 预言 还是宗教的形式
As legend, or prophesy, or religion,
总之 要广而告之
but somehow, make it known.
人类要与其他种族分享这颗星球
This planet is to be shared.
好 我明白了
Yeah. I get you.
9分零7秒
Nine minutes, seven seconds.
很好 液体控制 我喜欢
Yes, fluid controls, my favourite!
能量脉冲已开始计时 准备完毕 设定发射
Energy pulse timed, primed and set.
我们出发前 还要把能量壁垒取消 得赶快
Before we go, energy barricade, need to cancel it out... quickly.
毒气熏蒸 进入准备阶段
Fumigation pre-launching.
博士 我们没有足够时间 从这里回到地面
There's not much time for us to get from here to the surface, Doctor!
终极冲刺
Ah-ha, super-squeaky bum time!
为了小命 准备狂奔吧 现在...
Get ready to run for your lives. Now...
但是你朋友的净化程序还没有开始
But the decontamination program on your friend hasn't started yet.
别管我 你们快走
Well, go. All of you! Go.
- 不 我们不会把你扔在这儿的 - 外公
- No, we're not leaving you here! - Granddad!
8分零10秒
Eight minutes, 10 seconds.
好好照顾你妈妈
Now you look after your mum.
别怪她
You mustn't blame her.
她的本意是好的
She only did what she thought was right.
我们不会再见面了 是吗
I'm not going to see you again, am I?
我会一直在这儿
I'll be here.
一直
Always.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, boy.
确保他安全回家
You be sure he gets home safe!
都是我的错
This is my fault.
我不能回上面去了
No, I can't go back up there.
我在那儿会是个怪物
I'd be a freakshow.
这里的技术是我唯一的希望了
The technology down here's my only hope.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
好了 快走吧
Go. Go. Come on..
快
Go on.
毒气熏蒸程序启动
'Toxic fumigation initiated.
请回低温舱
'Return to cryo-chambers. '
不
No!
- 毒气熏蒸程序启动 - 不
- 'Toxic fumigation initiated. ' - No!
- 请回低温舱 - 我的命令不是这样的
- 'Return to cryo-chambers. ' - This is not the order!
- 毒气熏蒸程序启动 - 他们走了 安全了
- 'Toxic fumigation initiated. ' - They're going! We're clear!
好了 所有人跟着Nasreen 找一个蓝色的盒子 准备狂奔
OK. Everyone follow Nasreen. Look for a blue box. Get ready to run.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I thought for a moment, our race, and the humans...
有那么一会儿 我以为我们种族和人类...
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
博士 只有不到6分钟了
Doctor! We've got less than six minutes.
你们先走 我马上来
Go! Go! I'm right behind you!
走吧
Let's go.
我也不走了
I'm not coming either.
什么
What?
哦 真麻烦
Oh, for goodness' sake!
我和Tony 我们要留在这里 和他们一起冬眠
We're going to hibernate with them, me and Tony.
博士 你得走了
Doctor, you must go!
等我们醒来以后 我可以接受净化
I can be decontaminated when we're woken.
- 会有充裕的时间 - 但是
- All the time in the world. - But...
Nasreen...你...
Nasreen... you...
没事的 这样很好 我不想走
No. This is perfect. I don't want to go.
我们挖掘了这么久 终于找到了这里
I've got what I was digging for.
不能就这么走了
I can't leave when I've only just found it.
博士
Doctor!
谢谢 博士
Thank you, Doctor.
荣幸之至
The pleasure was all mine.
记得回来看我们
Come and look for us.
于是 博士让我们的战士重新入眠
'So, the Doctor sent our warriors back to their rest
并保证未来我们能与人类和谐共处
'on the promise of future harmony with humans. '
立刻疏散
'Immediate evacuation... '
方向反了 傻瓜
Other way, idiot!
毒气熏蒸即将开始
'Toxic fumigation is about to commence. '
请立刻疏散
'Immediate evacuation. '
快点
Come on!
毒气熏蒸即将开始
'Toxic fumigation is about to commence. '
什么也别问 赶紧进去
No questions, just get in!
没错 我知道它很大
And yes, I know it's big!
Ambrose 医务室在楼上 左转 再左转
Ambrose, sickbay up the stairs, left, then left again...
自己安顿好 快点 还有5分钟
get yourself fixed up. Come on! Five minutes and counting...
现在不行 这里不行
Not here. Not now.
越来越宽了
It's getting wider.
是我卧室墙上的裂缝
The crack on my bedroom wall.
时空的两部分不应该在这儿接触
Two parts of space and time that should never have touched right here.
还有拜占庭号♥ 穿过整个宇宙... 闭联集中的裂缝
And the Byzantium. All through the universe... rips in the continuum.
它怎么会跟着我的?
How could it be following me?
算是某种时空地震 可能是爆♥炸♥
Some sort of space-time cataclysm. An explosion, maybe.
巨大的爆♥炸♥让宇宙都出现了裂缝 可是然后呢
Big enough to put cracks in the universe. But what?
4分50秒 我们得走了
Four minutes 50... We have to go!
哭泣天使嘲笑我不知道 零号♥囚犯也知道
The Angels laughed, when I didn't know. Prisoner Zero knew,
人人都知道 除了我
everybody knows, except me!
博士 别管它了
Doctor, just leave it.
有爆♥炸♥的地方
But where there's an explosion,
就有弹片
there's shrapnel.
博士 你不能把手伸进去
Doctor, you can't put your hand in there!
为什么
Why not?
我抓到什么了
I've got something!
是什么
What is it?
不知道
I don't know.
博士
Doctor!
毒气释放时她没回低温舱 她一定是中毒了
She was there, when the gas started... She must've been poisoned.
都怪你
You!
好了 你们俩先进TARDIS里去
OK, get in the TARDIS, both of you.
- 是你干的 - 博士
- You did this. - Doctor!
Rory
Rory!
Rory 能听见我吗
Rory, can you hear me?
我不明白
I don't understand.
嘘嘘 别说话了
Shh-shh. Don't talk.
博士 他还好吗 我们得带他回TARDIS里去
Doctor, is he OK? We have to get him into the TARDIS!
未来的我们出现在山岗上的
We were on the hill.
我不能死在这儿
I can't die here.
不许这么说
Don't say that.
你真美
You're so beautiful...
对不起
I'm sorry.
博士 帮帮他
Doctor, help him.
如果时间能量赶上了你 你就会像从未出生过一样
If the time energy catches up with you, you'll never have been born.
它会抹杀你所有存在过的痕迹
It will erase every moment of your existence.
你将会不曾存在
You will never have lived at all.
Amy 离光线远点
Amy, move away from the light,
如果它碰到你了 你将从历史上消失
if it touches you you'll be wiped from history.
Amy 赶快移开
Amy, move away now.
不 我不会扔下他的 他需要我们的帮助
No! I am not leaving him! We have to help him!
光线已经包围他了 我们无能为力
The light's already around him, we can't help him.
- 我不会扔下他的 - 别无选择了
- I am not leaving him! - We have to.
- 不 - 抱歉
- No. - Sorry!
- 放开我 - 抱歉
- Get off me! - Sorry!
放开我
Get off me!
不要
No!
不要 不要
No! No!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表