Ha-ha, gotcha!
半小时后这里见
Meet me back here in half an hour.
- 你要做什么 - 做我一直做的
- What are you going to do? - What I always do.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
虽然我不太擅长
Badly.
那么就是这样的吗 博士
So is this how it works, Doctor?
你永不干涉其他人 或其他星球的事务
You never interfere in the affairs of other peoples or planets,
除非有孩子在哭?
unless there's children crying?
是的
Yes.
你在跟踪我
You're following me.
看见你在集市上看着我
Saw you watching me at the marketplace.
你掉了这个
You dropped this.
好 你朋友不停撞我
Yeah, when your friend kept bumping into me.
那是什么?
What's that?
有个洞 我们得回去
There's a hole. We have to go back.
一个什么 一个洞?
A what? A hole?
你白♥痴♥吗
Are you stupid?
路上有个洞 我们不能走这条路
There's a hole in the road. We can't go that way.
密封过渡舱那边有条管道 如果你有通行证的话
There's a travel pipe down by the airlocks, if you've got stamps.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
哦 别在意我
Oh, don't mind me.
永远无法阻挡 "禁止入内"的诱惑
Never could resist a "keep out" sign.
那里是什么 那个洞有什么可怕的
What's through there? What's so scary about a hole?
路底下有什么东西吗
Something under the road?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
我们不该谈这些
We're not supposed to talk about it.
谈哪些
About what?
下面
Below.
就因为不该谈所以就不谈了?
And because you're not supposed to, you don't?
学着点
Watch and learn.
- 你说话真像苏格兰人 - 我就是苏格兰人 怎么啦?
- You sound Scottish. - I am Scottish. What's wrong with that?
苏格兰人肯定就在这里的某地
Scotland's got to be here somewhere.
不
No.
他们想要他们自己的船
They wanted their own ship.
真好 什么都没变
Good for them. Nothing changes.
那么 你怎么来这的?
So...how did you get here?
哦 正巧路过 你知道的 和个男人
Oh, just passing through, you know, with a guy.
你男朋友
Your boyfriend?
- 怎么了 - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
只是 我要结婚了
It's just...I'm getting married.
事情就这样划过脑海 真有趣啊
Funny how things slip your mind.
- 结婚? - 对 闭嘴 结婚
- Married? - Yeah, shut up, married.
真的 确实结婚
Really, actually married.
- 差不多是肯定要结了 - 什么时候?
- Almost definitely. - When?
好了 有点奇怪
Well, it's kind of weird.
很久以前 明天一早
A long time ago, tomorrow morning.
我真想知道我做了什么
I wonder what I did.
嘿嘿 搞定了
Hey-hey, result!
- 来吗 - 不
- Coming? - No.
你自便
Suit yourself.
停 你不能那么做
Stop! You mustn't do that!
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那真奇怪 那...
That's weird. That's...
不可能
Can't be.
一杯水里不可能的真♥相♥
The impossible truth in a glass of water.
没几个人看见
Not many people see it.
但是你看到了 是吗 博士?
But you do, don't you, Doctor?
- 你认识我? - 声音轻点
- You know me? - Keep your voice down.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
告诉我你在杯里看到什么
Tell me what you see in the glass.
谁说我看到东西了
Who says I see anything?
别浪费时间
Don't waste time.
在集市
At the marketplace,
你在地上放了一杯水 看着它
you placed a glass of water on the floor, looked at it,
然后径直来到了引擎房♥ 为什么?
then came straight here to the engine room. Why?
甲板上感觉不到引擎的震动 这船 这引擎 该感觉到的
No engine vibration on deck. Ship this size, engine this big, you'd feel it.
水应该会动
The water would move.
所以...我想我要看看
So...I thought I'd take a look.
这没道理
It doesn't make sense.
这些动力轴承 没有连接 瞧
These power couplings, they're not connected. Look.
瞧 都是假的 看见了么
Look - they're dummies, see?
这堵墙后面什么都没有 是空的
And behind this wall, nothing. It's hollow.
如果我不是早知道
If I didn't know better,
- 我会说那里... - 根本没有引擎
- I'd say there was... - No engine at all.
但错了 这船在空中飞行 我看见了
But it's working. This ship is travelling though space. I saw it.
不可能的真♥相♥ 博士
The impossible truth, Doctor.
我们坐着艘永远飞不起来的飞船 翱翔在星际间
We're travelling among the stars in a spaceship that could never fly.
- 怎么会这样? - 我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
这个国家的中心有黑暗
There's a darkness at the heart of this nation.
它威胁着我们每个人
It threatens every one of us.
帮帮我们 博士
Help us, Doctor.
你是我们唯一的希望
You're our only hope.
你的朋友安全了 这会带你去她那里
Your friend is safe. This will take you to her.
现在就走 快
Now go, quickly!
你是谁
Who are you?
我怎么再找到你
How do I find you again?
我是Liz十世 我会去找你
I am Liz 10. And I will find you.
欢迎来到330C投票间
'Welcome to voting cubicle 330C.
请不要破坏投票间内的设备
'Please leave this installation as you would wish to find it.
英国承认每个公民的知情权
'The United Kingdom recognises the right to know of all its citizens.
关于英国号♥星船的历史介绍将马上开始
'A presentation concerning the history of Starship UK will begin shortly.
你的身份已在选民登记册确认
'Your identity is being verified on our electoral roll.
姓名 Amelia Jessica Pond
'Name - Amelia Jessica Pond.
年龄 1306
'Age - 1,306.'
胡扯
Shut up!
婚姻状况
'Marital status...
未知
'Unknown.'
你想知道星船的真♥相♥ 所以来到了这里
'You are here because you want to know the truth about this starship,
而你有权获知 我也会告诉你
'and I am talking to you because you're entitled to know.
当介绍结束的时候
'When this presentation has finished,
你会有一个选择
'you will have a choice.
你可以选择"抗♥议♥"或者"遗忘"
'You may either protest... or forget.
如果你选择"抗♥议♥" 请注意
'If you choose to protest, understand this.
如果星船上有1%的人做此选择
'If just 1% of the population of this ship do likewise,
程序将会停止 后果将波及所有人
'the programme will be discontinued, with consequences for you all.
如果选择接受现状 我们也希望你做此选择
'If you choose to accept the situation - and we hope that you will -
就按下"遗忘"按钮
'then press the "forget" button.
所有我将告诉你的信息
'All the information I am about to give you
将会从你的脑海中抹去
'will be erased from your memory.
你将继续享受安全和谐的英国号♥飞船生活
'You will continue to enjoy the safety and amenities of Starship UK,
不必担忧你获知的那些可怕真♥相♥
'unburdened by the knowledge of what has been done to save you.
现在将呈现给你英国号♥星船的真♥相♥
'Here, then, is the truth about Starship UK,
以及为了英国人♥民♥的安全所付出的代价
'and the price that has been paid for the safety of the British people.
愿上帝原谅我们的罪孽
'May God have mercy on our souls.'
(一条信息 播放)
??
这不是在开玩笑 都是真的
'This isn't a trick. ???
你要找到博士 带他回TARDIS
You've got to find the Doctor and get him back to the TARDIS.
别让他调查下去 无论如何制止他
'Don't let him investigate. Stop him. Do whatever you have to.
拜托 一定要让博士离开飞船
'Just please, please get the Doctor off this ship!'
Amy?
Amy?
你一定要找到博士...
'You've got to find the Doctor...'
你干了什么?
What have you done?
最简单的记忆消除 大概有20分钟吧
Yeah, your basic memory wipe job. Must have erased about 20 minutes.
- 我为什么要选择遗忘? - 因为每个人都如此
- But why would I choose to forget? - Cos everyone does.
每个人都会按下遗忘按钮
Everyone chooses the "forget" button.
你也是?
Did you?
我还没权利投票 我才12岁
I'm not eligible to vote yet. I'm 12.
满16岁后 就能来看影片 做出选择
Any time after you're 16, you're allowed to the see the film and make your choice.
然后 每五年...
And then, once every five years...
五年一次 每个人都选择忘记这些
And once every five years, everyone chooses to forget what they've learned.
真是民♥主♥
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表