这边 伙计
Over here, mate!
它现在在干啥
What's it up to now?
绕着屋子转
It's moving round the room.
试探周围
Feeling its way around.
什么?
What?
像是被困住了
It's like it's trapped.
贴着墙走
It's moving round the edges of the room.
我什么也看不见
I can't see a thing.
- 我蠢透了 - 哦 冷静点
- I am really stupid. - Oh, get a grip!
这又不是重新确立自尊心的时候
This is not a moment to re-Evaluate your self-Esteem.
不不 我是真蠢
No, i am really stupid
而且我老了
And i'm growing old.
为什么它只是攻击猎物 却不吃掉他们呢
Why does it attack, but never eat its victims?
为什么被群族遗弃 扔在这里自生自灭?
And why was it abandoned by its pack and left here to die?
为什么它在屋子里无助的摸索?
Why is it feeling its way helplessly around the walls of the room?
它看不见 它瞎了
It can't see, it's blind.
所以它耳朵才这么好
That explains why it has such perfect hearing!
所以不幸的是 难怪它就这么
Which unfortunately also explains
转过身来 直冲着我们来了
Why it is now turning around and heading straight for us.
文森特 文森特 怎么了?
Vincent. Vincent, what's happening?
冲过来了 往后
It's charging now. Get back.
往后
Get back!
它也不是完全的无情嘛
He wasn't without mercy at all.
他是看不见了
He was without sight.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean that to happen.
我只是想伤它 不是想...
I only meant to wound it, i never meant to...
它想说话
He's trying to say something.
- 是什么? - 还不清楚 但是我觉得它是要说...
- What is it? - I'm having trouble making it out. But i think he's saying,
"我害怕
"I'm afraid.
我很害怕"
I'm afraid. "
乖 乖
There, there.
没事的 你没事的
It's ok. You'll be fine.
嘘
Ssh.
它吓坏了
He was frightened.
然后就到处攻击人
And he lashed out.
就跟人类一样 他们害怕的时候也是如此
Like humans, who lash out when they're frightened.
就像那些村民一样 对我大喊大叫
Like the villagers who scream at me.
那些孩子们 也对我扔石头
Like the children who throw stones at me.
有的时候 胜利...
Sometimes winning-
胜利一点也没意思
Winning is no fun at all.
握着我的手 博士
Hold my hand, doctor.
试着去看我所能看到的东西
Try to see what i see.
我们真走运 能活下来看到这美丽的世界
We are so lucky we are still alive to see this beautiful world.
看看天
Look at the sky.
并不是漆黑一片 毫无特点的
It's not dark and black and without character.
这样的黑 实际上是深蓝色
The black is in fact deep blue.
那边
And over there,
浅一点的蓝色
Lighter blue.
风在空中卷成漩涡
And blowing through the blueness
流转在蓝色和黑色之中
And the blackness, the wind swirling through the air
然后 闪耀着的
And then, shining,
燃烧着 激荡着...星星
Burning, bursting through- The stars!
能看到它们是怎么发光的么?
Can you see how they roar their light?
无论我们看向何方
Everywhere we look,
自然神奇的魔力 在我们眼前熠熠发光
The complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes.
我见过很多东西 我的朋友
I've seen many things, my friend.
但是你说得对
But you're right.
没有什么
Nothing
能和你所见的媲美
Quite as wonderful as the things you see.
我会非常非常想念你们的
I will miss you terribly.
我真希望我有什么值钱的东西给你们
I only wish i had something of real value to give you.
哦 不不 我不能接受这么贵重的礼物
Oh, no, no. I could never accept such an extraordinary gift.
好吧
Very well.
你也不是第一个拒绝礼物的人了
You are not the first to decline the offer.
Amy 亲爱的 可爱的Amy
Amy, the blessed, the wonderful.
对自己好一点
Be good to yourself
照顾好自己
And be kind to yourself.
我会的
I'll try my best.
下次吻别人的时候 刮刮胡子哦
And maybe give the beard a little trim before you next kiss someone.
当然当然
I will. I will.
你要是受够了这个博士 就回来
And if you tire of this doctor of yours, return.
我们生一群孩子
And we will have childrenby the dozen.
唉
Eek!
博士 我亲爱的朋友
Doctor, my friend.
我们并肩作战 战胜了怪兽
We have fought monsters together and we have won.
要是我自己 就不一定会赢了
On my own, i fear i may not do as well.
你跟我想的是一样的么?
Are you thinking what i'm thinking?
我在想 我们离开前应该先吃点东西
I was thinking i may need some food before we leave.
那你跟我想的不一样
Well, no, you're not thinking exactly what i'm thinking.
文森特
Vincent!
我有点东西要给你看
Got something i'd like to show you.
也许...
Maybe just
先打理一下自己
Tidy yourself up a bit first.
生命比普通人想象得还要精彩得多
Now, you know we've had quite a few chats about the possibility
关于这个可能性我们聊了很多了 是吧
There might be more to life than normal people imagine?
是的
Yes.
准备大开眼界吧 Vinny
Well, brace yourself, vinny.
怎么可能疯的是我
How come i'm the crazy one.
你们俩正常?
And you two have stayed sane?
哇
???
- 这些东西都干嘛用的 - 用途广泛
- What do these things all do? - Oh, a huge variety of things.
比如这个
This one here, for instance,
能播放让人愉悦的音乐
Plays soothing music.
而这个能制♥造♥巨大噪音
While this one makes a huge amount of noise.
这个能让人头晕目眩
And this one makes everything go tonto.
- 那这个呢 - 摩擦反向器
- And this one? - That's a friction contrafibulator!
- 这个呢 - 番茄酱
- And this? - That's ketchup.
那是芥末
And that one's mustard.
真不错
Mmm. Nice!
快点 回咖啡馆去
Come on. Back to the cafe
然后把宇宙间所有奇迹慢慢说给我听
And you can tell me about all the wonders of the universe.
好主意 不过
Good idea. Although,
实际上 我想先给你看点东西
Actually, there's a little something i'd like to show you first.
- 我们在哪儿 - 2010年的巴黎 而这里
- Where are we? - Paris. 2010 ad. And this
是宏伟的奥赛美术馆
Is the mighty musee d'orsay.
许多传世佳作收藏于此
Home to many of the greatest paintings in history.
哦 真不错
Oh, that's wonderful.
先别管那个 我有更重要的东西要给你看
Ignore that. I've got something more important to show you.
Black博士
Dr black,
我们前几天见过面的 我询问你关于"奥维的教堂"那幅画
We met a few days ago. I asked you about the church at auvers.
哦 是的 很高兴能帮上忙 你很欣赏我的领结
Oh, yes. Glad to be of help. You were nice about my tie.
是的 今天这个也很醒目
Yes. And today is another cracker if i may say so.
不过我很好奇 就我俩私下说说 长话短说
But i just wondered, between you and me, in 100 words,
你认为梵高在艺术史上 处于何等地位
Where do you think van gogh rates in the history of art?
这个嘛
Well,
一两句话很难说清楚
Big question.
不过
But,
对我来说 梵高是史上最杰出的画家 没有之一
To me, van gogh is the finest painter of them all.
在任何时期 绝对都是 最知名 最伟大的画家
Certainly, the most popular, great painter of all time,
最受敬仰的
The most beloved.
他对色彩的掌控无与伦比
His command of colour the most magnificent.
他把生活中遭受的痛苦磨难 转化成了画布上激♥情♥洋溢的美
He transformed the pain of his tormented life into ecstatic beauty.
痛苦很容易表现
Pain is easy to portray,
但如何糅合热情与痛苦 来表现人世间的
But to use your passion and pain to portray the ecstasy
激♥情♥ 喜悦 壮丽
And joy and magnificence of our world-
前无古人
No-One had ever done it before.
也许也后无来者
Perhaps no-One ever will again.
他徜徉在普罗旺斯的田野 不仅是世界上最伟大的画家
Who roamed the fields of provence was not only the world's greatest artist,
同时作为一个人类个体
But also
也是同样伟大的
One of the greatest men who ever lived.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表