我才不悲伤
I'm not sad.
那你为什么哭?
They why are you crying?
没事的
It's all right.
我理解
I understand.
但是我不
I'm not sure i do.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok!
- 好了 先订个计划 那生物出现时... - 我们要再次与它作战
- So, now, we must have a plan. When the creature returns... - Then we shall fight him again.
是啊 等等
Well, yes, tick.
只是昨晚我们走运
But last night we were lucky.
Amy差一点死了 所以这次 首先
Amy could have been killed. So this time, for a start,
得保证我也能看得见他
We have to make sure i can see him, too.
那我们要怎么做?
And how are we meant to do that, suddenly?
答案在这个箱子里啊
The answer's in this box.
我有个超棒的臭烘烘的教母
I had an excellent, if smelly, godmother.
哦 不
Oh, no.
那是村子里那个可怜的小女孩
It's that poor girl from he village.
你有计划的 对吧?
You do have a plan? Don't you?
没有
No.
有个装置...类似计划 但是更棒
It's a thing- It's like a plan, but with more greatness.
记得一定要告诉我 如果你看到什么...
And you'll be sure to tell me if you see any,
你知道
You know,
- 怪物 - 是啊 我可能疯
- Monsters. - Yes. While i may be mad,
但是不傻
I'm not stupid.
不...有点
No, quite.
而且
And,
老实说
To be honest...
...也不一定疯
.. Not sure about mad either.
- 抑郁貌似是个非常复杂的... - 嘘
- It seems to me depression is a very complex... - Shh.
我开始了
I'm working.
呃 好
Well, yes.
画画
Paint.
画吧
Do painting!
我记得看米开朗基罗 画西斯廷教堂的天顶画时
I remember watching michelangelo painting the sistine chapel.
哇哦
Wow!
那家伙唠叨个不停
What a whinger.
我跟他说
I said to him,
"你要是恐高
"if you're scared of heights,
就不应该揽这个活"
You shouldn't have taken the job. "
嘘
Shh!
还有毕加索 那个老家伙
And picasso. What a ghastly old goat.
我一直跟他说
I kept telling him,
"集中精力 伙计 一边脸
"Concentrate, pablo, it's one eye,
"只有一只眼睛"
"Either side of the face. "
安静
Quiet.
时间就是这么过的么?
Is this how time normally passes?
太慢了
Really slowly.
我是说正常的顺序
In the right order.
要是这世上还有什么我不能忍♥受的
If there's one thing i can't stand,
就是怪物们从来不按时袭击
It's an unpunctual alien attack.
你还好吧?
Are you ok?
要不是我很了解你 肯定以为你紧张了
You seem a bit, If i didn't know better, i'd say nervous.
有什么不太对劲 但是我还没有搞清楚
There's something not right and i can't quite put my finger on it.
在那 它在窗户边上
There. He's at the window.
在哪?
Where?
那边 在右边
There, on the right.
跟我想的一样 走吧
As i thought. Come on.
我进去了
I'm going in.
- 我也要去 - 不行
- Well, i'm coming, too. - No.
你是文森特.梵高
You're vincent van gogh.
不行
No.
但是你又没有武器
But you're not armed.
- 我有 - 有什么?
- I am. - What with?
过度自信 这个 还有一个小小的起子 整装待发了
Overconfidence, this and a small screw driver. I'm sorted.
得找到合适的时机和角度 对它使用音速起子
Just have to find the right crosactic setting, and stun him with it.
音速起子战无不胜啊 还有
Sonic never fails. Anyway,
Amy 只说一点
Amy, only one thought,
一个简单的要求
One simple instruction-
无论如何 别跟我进来
Don't follow me under any circumstances.
我不会的
I won't.
你会跟着他么?
Will you follow him?
当然
Of course.
我爱死你了
I love you.
- 他动了么? - 没有
- Has he moved? - No.
就是跑到另一扇窗户去了
Just shifted to the next window.
但是 等等
But, wait!
它转身了
He's turning now.
该死 它不在这儿了
Damn. He's moved.
- 博士 - Amy
- Doctor! - Amy!
- 博士 - 啊啊啊
- Doctor! - Argh!
我不是告诉你了...
I thought i told you...
算了 我们一会再说这个 快 进来
Never mind. We'll talk about it later. Quick. In here.
要绝对地...
???
安静
??
你能轻点喘气不?
Can you breath a little quieter, please?
不行
No!
- 它过去了 - 嘘
- He's gone past. - Shh.
它听到我们的声音了啊
I think he heard us.
它的听力好得出奇
That is impressive hearing he's got.
相比之下 我们存活的可能性 就不那么好了
What's less impressive are our chances of survival.
嘿 小子 你找我么?
Hey, are you looking for me, sonny?
来啊 这边
Come on. Over here.
我就在这等你呢
Because i'm right here waiting for you.
快啊
Come on.
快点 到我后面
Quickly! Get behind me.
有用吗
Doing anything?
- 它在哪? - 你个蠢货 你觉得他在哪? 用脑子想想
- Where is he? - Where do you think he is, you idiot? Use your head.
有效果吗
Anything?
没有
Nothing.
事实上 它好像很享受
In fact, he seemed to rather enjoy it.
哦哦
Ooh.
低头
Duck.
左边
Left.
- 右边 抱歉 - 啊啊啊
- Right, sorry. - Agh!
- 你的右边 我的左边 - 这可真不妙
- Your right, my left. - This is no good at all.
- 赶紧跑 再集♥合♥ - 哦好吧 这边
- Run like crazy and regroup. - Oh, come on, in here.
好了 这样
- Right. - Ok.
这么办
Here's the plan.
- Amy Rory - 谁?
- Amy, rory. - Who?
呃 抱歉 文森特
Sorry, um, vincent.
- 什么计划? - 我不清楚
- What is the plan? - I don't know, actually.
但是以后 我发誓只用 这个螺丝起子起螺丝了
But in future, i'm just using this screwdriver for screwing in screws.
等一会
Give me a second.
马上回来
I'll be back.
我觉得我们应该跟它谈谈
I suppose we could try talking to him.
- 跟它谈? - 是啊 听听它的故事估计会有点意思
- Talking to him?! - Well, yes. Might be interesting to know his side of the story.
是啊
Yes,
估计在这个时候
Though maybe he's not really in the mood for conversation
它没什么心情聊天了
Right at this precise moment.
试试无妨 听着 听着
Well, no harm trying. Listen. Listen!
我知道你能听明白
I know you can understand me.
虽然说你不明白为什么你会明白
Even though i know you won't understand why you can understand me.
我也知道很久都没有人
I also know that no-One's talked to
跟你说话了 但是拜托...
You for a pretty long stretch, But please...
听着
Listen.
我也不属于这个星球
I also don't belong on this planet.
我也很...
I also am
孤独
Alone.
你要是相信我 我保证我们会达成一点...
If you trust me, i'm sure we can come to some kind of, You know,
共识 然后 然后...
Understanding. And then, and then,
谁知道呢
Who knows?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表