Sort of. A bit. Not really.
我们有人猿人♥质♥
'We have ape hostages. '
博士 Amy
Doctor! Amy!
Mo Mo 你还好吧?
Mo!Mo, are you OK?
我很好 亲爱的 我找到Elliot了 我会带他回家的
'I'm fine, love! I've found Elliot. I'm bringing him home!'
Amy 我还以为你死了呢
'Amy! I thought I'd lost you!'
什么?就因为我被吸进地里了? 你太多愁善感了
What, cos I was sucked into the ground? You're so clingy.
Tony Mack
Tony Mack!'
下面好玩不?
Having fun down there?
无意打扰 只是提醒你们一下 保持淡定
'Not to interrupt, but just a quick reminder to stay calm. '
让我见 Alaya
'Show me Alaya. '
让我见她
'Show me
然后马上放了她 要毫发无损 否则你的朋友们就得死
and release her, immediately, unharmed, or we kill your friends'
一个接一个
one by one.
- 不 - Ambrose...
- 'No!' - Ambrose...
大家都冷静
Steady now, everyone.
- Ambrose 别闹 - 爸爸 放开我
- Ambrose, stop it! - Get off me, Dad!
这又不是我们挑起来的
We didn't start this!
让Rory来处理 Ambrose
Let Rory deal with this Ambrose, eh!
我们不会对你言听计从了
We're not doing what you say any more.
现在就把我的家人们还给我
Now, give me back my family!
不
'No.
把那个女孩杀了
'Execute the girl. '
不不 等等
No! No, wait!
- Rory - 她说了不算
- 'Rory!' - 'She's not speaking for us!'
- 没必要这么做... - 瞄准
- There's no need for this... Aim
听着 不管你们什么要求...我们都听
Listen! Whatever you want... we'll do it!
Amy
Amy!
- Rory - 别这样
- Rory. - Don't do this.
不
No!
- 开火 - 停下
- Fire! - Stop!
你想趁族人沉睡的时候 挑起战争么 Restac?
You want to start a war, while the rest of us sleep, Restac?
人猿袭击我们
The apes are attacking us!
你是保护者 不是司令 Restac
You're our protector, not our commander, Restac.
放开他们
Unchain them.
这时候我可不会认同你的权威 Eldane
I do not recognise your authority at this time, Eldane.
那好吧 开枪吧
Well, then, you must shoot me.
你叫醒他来妨碍我
You woke him to undermine me.
我们不是怪物 他们也不是
We're not monsters. And neither are they.
你到底爱这些人猿哪一点?啊?
What is it about apes you love so much? Mmm?
你沉睡的时候 他们已经进化了 我亲眼所见
While you slept, they've evolved. I've seen it for myself.
我们原来是猎杀人猿玩的
We used to hunt apes for sport.
我们到地下后 他们繁衍 污染了地球
When we came underground, they bred and polluted this planet.
住口吧 Restac
Shush now, Restac.
去训练士兵
Go and play soldiers.
需要你的时候 我会找你的
I'll let you know if I need you.
你会需要我的
You'll need me,
等着瞧
then we'll see.
什么也没有
Nothing!
我得下去
I've got to get down there.
- Rory 好啊 - Amy呢?
- 'Rory! Hello!' - Where's Amy?
- 她很好 看看 她在这 - 哦 谢天谢地
- 'She's fine, look, here, she is. ' - Oh, thank God.
- 要多小心 - 没时间闲扯了
- 'Keeping you on your toes!' - 'No time to chat.
听着 你们得下来...
'Listen, you need to get down here... '
去钻头储藏室 那里的地面有一个大土坑
'Go to the drill storeroom, there's a large 'patch of earth in the middle of the floor.
Silurian人会使用地热能和重力结界技术
'The Silurians are going to send up transport discs to bring you back
派出传送飞盘带你们下来
'down using geothermal energy and gravity bubble-technology.
这就是他们的交通方式 挺好玩的
'It's how they travel and frankly it's pretty cool.
带Alya来 我们交出她 问题就都解决了
???'We hand her over, we can land this after all.
一切都会很顺利的 我保证
All going to work, promise.
我得走了 你们要快
'Got to dash! Hurry up!'
我们下去了 一切就完了
The moment we get down there, everything will fall apart.
我们必须送她回去
We have to return her.
至少这是他们应得的
They deserve at least that.
我得说 你们有很多要谈的
I'd say, you've got a fair bit to talk about.
- 为什么? - 你们都想要地球
- How so? - You both want the planet.
你们都有资格拥有地球
You both have a genuine claim to it.
人类同意你们代表他们谈判了吗
Are you authorised to negotiate on behalf of humanity?
我?不 但是他们可以
Me? No! But they are!
- 什么? - 我们才没有
- What?! - No, we're not!
你们当然可以 Amy Pond 和Nasreen Chaudhry代表地球
Course you are! Amy Pond and Nasreen Chaudhry, speaking for the planet!
这是人类最好的大使了
Humanity couldn't have better ambassadors.
拜托 还有谁比我们更好玩
Come on, who has more fun than us?
难道在未来 我们要共享地球了?
Is this what happens, in the future, the planet gets shared?
- 我们要这么办么? - 你们在说什么啊?
- Is that what we need to do? - What are you talking about?
Nasreen 抱歉 现在应该说一下了
Oh, Nasreen, sorry, probably worth mentioning at this stage,
Amy和我偶尔时间旅行
Amy and I travel in time, a bit.
还有别的么?
Anything else?
时间中有固定点
There are fixed points through time, where
在那里事情的发展无法改变
things must always stay the way they are.
而这个不是 这是个机会 一个时间上的转折点
This is not one of them. This is an opportunity, a temporal tipping point.
今天不管发生什么 都会改变未来
Whatever happens today, will change future events,
产生自己的时间线和真实
create its own timeline, its own reality.
未来围绕你旋转 在这里 现在
The future pivots around you. Here. Now.
所以为了人类
So do good.
也为了地球
For humanity,
好好干
and for Earth.
好吧
Right.
这可真没有压力啊
No pressure there, then!
我们不能共享地球啊
We can't share the planet.
地面上没人能接受得了 这个想法 太夸张了
Nobody on the surface is going to go for this idea. It is just too big a leap!
拜托
Come on.
要与众不同
Be extraordinary.
哦 你...
Oh... you...
好吧
OK.
按正式程序来...这是
Bringing things to order... the first meeting of representatives
人类和类人爬行纲代表的 首次会面 现在开始
of the human race and homo reptilia is now in session.
第一次这么说 太棒了 继续
Never said that before, that's fab! Carry on!
现在 Mo 我们去接你儿子吧
Now, Mo, let's go and get your son.
你知道的 人类和他们的前辈
Oh, you know, humans, and their predecessors,
竟然会坐在一起闲聊 真是有史以来头一遭啊
shooting the breeze. Never thought I'd see it.
我们踏上去 他们就把我们带到地底了?
So we get on those, and they take us down through the Earth?
地热重力结界
Geothermal gravity bubbles,
差不多的东西
or something.
他们派了四个
They sent four.
她是咱们唯一的谈判筹码
She was our only bargaining chip.
我们要把她带回去
We have to hand her back.
等等 我们下去之前
Wait. Before we go down,
有些事我得...
there's something I've got to do...
爸爸 我需要你帮忙
Dad, I need your help.
- 不 不行 - 求你了 爸爸...
- No! No way. - Please, Dad...
- 只是预防措施而已 - 我告诉你了 我不干
- just a precaution. - I've told you, I won't do it.
看看他们怎么对待你的
Look at what they did to you!
- 这与你我无关 - 是 但是这与你外孙有关
- This isn't about me or you. - No, it's about your grandson.
即使不是为我 也要为了Elliot
If you won't do it for me, do it for Elliot.
我知道我做错了
I know I did wrong.
但是爸爸 我不能失去他
But I can't lose him, Dad.
Elliot 你在这
Elliot, there you are.
- 你要是伤到他了 - 当然没有
- If you've harmed him in any way. - Of course not!
- 我只是保存一下小孩子 - 为什么?
- I only store the young. - But why?
从小孩子那里提取样本
I took samples of the young,
将他们的生命周期 缩到普通速度的一百万分之一
slowed their lifecycles to a millionth of their normal rate.
这样就能研究他们的生长 他们需要什么
So I could study how they grew, what they needed,
以及如何在地表生存
how they lived on the surface.
你一直在地下独自研究?
You've been down here, working by yourself, all alone?
我的家人 在百万年里..
My family, through the millennia...
在过去的300年里 只有我而已
For the last 300 years, just me.
我从没想过伤害你的孩子
I never meant to harm your child.
Malohkeh 我挺欣赏你的
Malohkeh, I rather love you.
安全了 可以把他唤醒
It's safe. We can wake him.
来吧
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表