文森特 抱歉
Vincent. I'm sorry.
抱歉 太过火了吗
I'm sorry. Is it too much?
不 那是喜悦之泪
No. They are tears of joy.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 不客气 - 抱歉 胡子没刮
- You're welcome. - Sorry about the beard.
一切都不一样了
This changes everything.
明天我背着画架出门时 就是全新的一个人了
I'll step out tomorrow with my easel on my back a different man.
真不敢相信有一副 干草堆的画竟然进了博物馆
I still can't believe that one of the haystacks was in the museum.
- 太糗了 - 真是次非凡之旅 太荣幸了
- How embarrassing. - It's been a great adventure and a great honour.
你是第一个
You've turned out to be the first doctor ever
- 改变我人生的医生 - 很高兴能帮上忙 我会永远记得你的
- Actually to make a difference to my life. - I'm delighted. I won't ever forget you.
- 你确定结婚的事没得商量了? - 又来
- And you are sure marriageis out of the question? - This time.
我不是结婚的型
I'm not really the marrying kind.
快点 回美术馆看看
Come on. Let's go back to the gallery right now.
时间能被改写的 一定行
Time can be re-Written. I know it can.
快啊 文森特.梵高漫长的一生
Come on! Oh, the long life of vincent van gogh.
一定会留下成百上千的新画
There'll be hundreds of newpaintings.
不一定哦
I'm not sure there will.
来啊
Come on!
这副是梵高的遗作
We have here the last work of vincent van gogh,
他37岁时死于自杀
Who committed suicide at only 37.
现在他被公认为人类历史上 最伟大的画家之一
He is now acknowledged to be one of the foremost artists of all time.
请跟我到这边来
If you follow me now...
你是对的
So, you were right.
没有新画
No new paintings.
我们什么也改变不了
We didn't make a difference at all.
也不一定
I wouldn't say that.
在我看来 生活就是一堆好事
The way i see it, every life is a pile of good things
和一堆坏事组合而成
And bad things.
嘿
Hey.
好事
The good things
不一定会缓解坏事 不过反过来也一样
Don't always soften the bad things. But, vice versa-
坏事不一定会糟蹋好事
The bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things
或者让它们一文不值
Or make them unimportant.
而我们绝对给他的生活增添了许多好事
And we definitely added to his pile of good things.
如果你仔细看
And if you look carefully...
就会发现我们还是改变了一些小细节
.. Maybe we did indeed make a couple of little changes.
没有Krafayis了
No krafayis.
没有Krafayis了
No krafayis.
献给Amy 文森特作
For Amy vincent
如果我们结婚了 我们的孩子 肯定有一头很红很红的头发
If we had got married, our kids would have had very, very red hair.
终极红发
The ultimate ginger.
终极红发
The ultimate ginge.
比向日葵还灿烂
Brighter than sunflowers.
???
有人吗 我需要帮忙 出了点意外
Hello? I need your help. There's been an accident.
他在上面干什么
What is he doing up there?
广♥告♥登出来了吧
Have you put the advert up yet?
今天刚弄的 贴橱窗上了
I did it today. Paper shop window.
给我找个男人
Find me a man.
是啊 不然你就得将就我了
Yeah, otherwiseyou'll have to settle for me.
你先将就我
You'll have to settle for me first.
- 哦 我爱你 我爱你 - 我爱你
- Oh, i love you, i love you, - I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
哦 真好 因为我是你的新房♥客了
Well, that's good cos i'm your new lodger.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表