Sorry, Rory, I don't think you're what's been keeping them alive.
你好啊 农民
Hello, peasants.
这是怎么 老人的袭击么?
What's this, attack of the old people?
哦 这太荒唐了
Oh, that's ridiculous.
这一定是梦境 对吧 Amy 你怎么想?
This has got to be the dream, hasn't it? What do you think, Amy?
我们被车碾一下 就会在TARDIS里面醒过来了 你先来
Let's all jump under a bus and wake up in the TARDIS. You first!
- 别烦她 - 再说一次?
- Leave her alone! - Do that again.
我就喜欢他那么说
I love it when he does that.
高大的黑暗英雄 "别烦她"
Tall dark hero, "leave her alone".
别烦她就是
Just leave her!
是啊 你其实没这么让人惊艳
Yes,you're not quite so impressive.
但是我知道你芳心所属 对吧 Amy Pond?
But I know where your heart lies, don't I, Amy Pond?
闭嘴 赶紧闭嘴 别烦我
Shut up!Just shut up and leave me alone.
听着 你在那个世界
But listen, you're in there.
爱着一个红头发的人 淘气的博士
Loves a redhead, the Doctor!
他告诉你伊丽莎白一世了么?
Has he told you about Elizabeth the First?
啊 她还以为她是第一个...
Well, she thought she was the first...
闭嘴 别说了 我知道你是谁
Drop it. Drop all of it. I know who you are.
- 你当然不知道 - 我当然知道
- Course you don't. - Course I do.
虽然不知道你怎么会来这
No idea how you can be here,
但是这世界上只有一个人 像你这么恨我
but there's only one person in the universe who hates me as much as you do.
别管我了
Never mind me!
你大概真的得考虑一下他们
Maybe you SHOULD worry about them.
- 嗨 - 你好啊
- Hi. - Hello.
我们刚才还在想你们去哪了 看来是去找后援了
We were wondering where you went. To get reinforcements!
你还好吧?你看起来很紧张
Are you all right? You look a bit tense.
- 你好啊 Nainby先生 - Rory...
- Hello, Mr Nainby! - Rory...
Nainby先生经营一家糖果店
Mr Nainby ran the sweet shop.
他经常塞给我快过期的免费太妃糖
He used to slip me the odd free toffee.
我没说谢谢嘛?
Did I not say thank you?
- 他怎么做到的? - 我猜那不是他
- How did he do that?! - I suspect he's not himself.
别太放松了 你得跑了 快点
Don't get comfortable here. You may have to run. Fast.
不能跟他们谈谈么?
Can't we just talk to them?!
她嘴里有只眼睛啊
There is an eye in her mouth!
她体内有只生物 所有人体内都有 它们在里面好多年了 伺机而动
There's a whole creature inside her. Inside all of them. They've been there for years, living and waiting.
太恶心了
That is disgusting.
它们不会从其他地方探出来的 对吧?
They're not going to be peeping out of anywhere else are they?
快跑 好吧 别管他们 跟我聊聊
RUN! OK, Leave them. Talk to me.
跟我聊聊
Talk to me.
你们是Eknodine人
You are Eknodines.
骄傲而古老的种族 比这个样子应该好很多啊
A proud, ancient race - you're better than this.
为什么藏在这里?为什么不回本土?
Why are you hiding away here? Why aren't you at home?
- 我们被从我们的... - 星球赶出来了 那些暴发傲慢的邻居干得
- We were driven from our pl... - Planet by upstart neighbours.
- 所以我们... - 住在这些老家伙的身体里...
- So we've... - Been living here inside the bodies of old humans for...
好多年了 难怪他们活了这么久 你们维持他们的生存
years. No wonder they live so long, you're keeping them alive.
我们被侮辱了 几乎灭族
We were humbled and destroyed.
现在我们也要让其他种族尝到这种感觉
Now we will do the same to others.
好吧 我猜有点道理
OK, makes sense, I suppose.
很可信 也许是真的
Credible enough, could be real.
早啊
Morning.
你们得离开这个星球
You need to leave this planet.
等等 停
Wait! Stop!
我为村子里70岁以上的人做了那么多事
After all I've done for the over-70s in this village.
好吧 这简直疯了
OK, this is crazy.
她很爱我 我治好了她的抑郁症 她只是个小老太
She loves me, I fixed her depression, she's just a little old lady.
Hammill夫人 我们不明白...
Mrs Hammill, we don't understand...
我对付这个 大肚婆 听着
I'll deal with this one, Chubs. ..Now...
我下不了手
I can't hit her.
敲她
Whack her!
我们刚逃跑了
We just ran away.
我们撇下了博士 不要再叫我大肚婆了
We just abandoned the Doctor. Don't ever call me Chubs again.
我们好几年没见过他了 我们居然没有...
We don't see him for years, and somehow we don't really
...再联♥系♥过 然后
connect any more and then,
他居然为我们挡危险
then he takes the bullet for us.
嘿 他会没事的 你了解博士
Hey, he'll be fine.You know the Doctor.
他是酷先生啊
He's Mr Cool.
哦 我喜欢美味的肉店 你呢
Oh, I love a good butcher's don't you?
我们得常常光顾这地方 否则就会关门的
We've got to use these places or they'll shut down.
估计你可能是素食主义者 你这个卷毛胆小鬼
But you're probably a vegetarian, you big flop-haired wuss.
哦 安静 我忙着呢
Oh, pipe down. I'm busy.
你也许应该睡会了
Maybe you need a little sleep.
哦 等等
Oh, wait a moment.
你要是在这睡着了
If you fall asleep here,
好几打疯狂的囚犯会用他们 恐怖眼球一样的东西毁了你
several dozen angry pensioners will destroy you with their horrible eye things.
堵住耳朵?想法不错
Fingers in the ear? Brilliant!
还有什么 大声嘘么?
What's next, shouting boo?
请进 请进
Come in. Come in.
对 我们这周有好多"肉排"啊
Yes, we've got lots at "steak" here this week.
很多肉排 看见了没?
Lots at steak. Get it?
就这么不好笑嘛?
Are these jokes wasted on you?
等等 停下...
Wait, stop...
哦 我看不下去了
Oh, I can't watch.
越来越冷了
Ah, it's colder. The three of us have to agree, now, which is the dream.
我们三个必须达成一致 决定哪个是梦境 马上
是这个
It's this, here.
- 他可能是对的 - 科学在这里都不成立 燃烧的冰么?
He could be right.The science is all wrong here, burning ice?
不 不 不 冰能烧 沙发能读 世界无奇不有
No, no, no ice can burn, sofas can read, it's a big universe.
我们要决定放弃哪一边 马上作出决定
We have to agree which battle to lose. All of us, now.
好吧 你觉得哪个世界是真实的?
OK, which world do you think is real?
你们在两个世界都会 面临致命的危险
但只有一处的危险是真的
- 是这个 - 不对 是另一个
- This one. - No. The other one.
你是对我意见不同 还是针锋相对
Yeah, but are we disagreeing, or competing?
针锋相对什么?
Competing over what?
还有九分钟就要撞击了
Nine minutes till impact.
这有几度啦?
What temperature is it?
外面?
Outside?
有零下几度了? 这里面?
How many noughts have you got? Inside?
不知道 不过我感觉不到脚趾了 其他部位也是
I don't know but I can't feel my feet and... other parts.
- 我觉得浑身上下都挺好 - 别针锋相对了
I think all my parts are basically fine. Stop competing!
我们就不能求援吗
Can't we call for help?
行啊 反正宇宙那么小 总会有人在附近的
Yeah, the universe is really small - bound to be someone nearby
你们俩把这穿上
Put these on, both of you.
哇 南美披风 继皮短裤之后最大的反时尚
Oh, a poncho. The biggest crime against fashion since lederhosen.
好啦
Here we go!
我的男生们... 披风男孩
My boys... my poncho boys.
即使要死 也要死得像秘鲁民乐队
If we're going to die, let's die looking like a Peruvian folk band.
我们不会死的
We're not going to die.
是不会 不过我们时间没了
No, we're not, but our time's running out.
如果在这里睡着了 可就麻烦了
If we fall asleep here we're in trouble.
如果我们能分开 就能同事存在于两个世界
If we could divide up,then we'd have an active presence in each world,
梦境在两个世界间互相调换
is switching us between the worlds.
为什么?为什么?什么逻辑来着?
Why, why, what's the logic?
好主意素食主义者 就把你们三个分开吧
Good idea, veggie, let's divide you three up,
我也可以和我们可爱的小伙伴好好聊聊了
so I can have a little chat with our lovely companion.
或许我可以照顾她
Maybe I'll keep her,
而你可以永远和尖鼻先生在一起
and you can have Pointy Nose to yourself for all eternity,
万一你达成了某个现实的话
should you manage to clamber aboard some sort of reality.
你听到了吗
Can you hear that?
什么? 没听到
What? No.
Amy 别害怕 我们会回来的
Amy, don't be scared, we'll be back.
Rory 博士 被扔下我
Rory, Doctor, don't leave me.
Amy 我们会很开心的
Amy, we're going to have fun aren't we?
拜托 别让我一个人
No, please, not alone.
对不起
Sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起...
I'm sorry. Sorry...
对不起
Sorry.
好了 哪个方向呢
OK, where is it?
来人啊 救命
Oh, help, somebody!
噢 千万不能住在商店附近 是吧
You couldn't live near the shops, could you
没事的 只有我一个
It's OK, it's only me.
进来 进来 快进来 快来这
Get in, get in, get in. Quickly, quickly, over here.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表