那么这就是梵高 画的最后一幅画了
So this is one of the last paintings van gogh ever painted.
他人生的最后几个月
Those final months of his life
很可能是史上最惊人的艺术宣泄
Were probably the most astonishing artistic outpouring in history.
就像莎士比亚
It was like shakespeare
在暑假里完成了"奥赛罗" "麦克白"和"李尔王"
Knocking off othello, macbeth and king lear over the summer hols.
尤其难以置信的是 梵高作画的时候可没希望
And especially astonishing because van gogh did it with no hope
受到赞美或奖励
Of praise or reward.
谢谢你来我来
Thanks for bringing me.
- 不客气 - 你对我真好
- You're welcome. - You're being so nice to me.
- 为什么对我那么好 - 我一直都对你很好
- Why are you being so nice to me? - I'm always nice to you.
可不像这次
Not like this.
你带我来的这些地方 Arcadia
These places you're taking me - Arcadia,
木马花♥园♥啊 还有这里
The trojan gardens, now this.
我觉得真可疑啊
I think it's suspicious.
没什么可疑的
There's nothing to be suspicious about.
好吧 我开玩笑呢
Ok, i was joking.
- 你怎么不开玩笑啊 - 这些画现在每幅都价值连城
- Why aren't you? - Each of these pictures now is worth tens of millions of pounds.
而他活着时是个商业悲剧
Yet in his lifetime, he was a commercial disaster.
只卖♥♥出了一幅画
Sold only one painting, and that
还是卖♥♥给了朋友的妹妹
To the sister of a friend.
这里拥有着许是史上最棒的艺术品
We have here possibly the greatest artist of all time,
但他死时 你卖♥♥掉他所有作品
But when he died, you could sold his entire body of work
得到的钱也就够买♥♥张沙发
And got about enough money to buy a sofa
还有几张椅子
And a couple of chairs.
请跟我来
If you follow me now...
- 那是谁 - 是医生
Who is it? It's the doctor!
他是照顾梵高的医生
He was the doctor who took care of van gogh
就是他要疯掉的时候
When he started to go mad.
我知道
I knew that.
看呀 就在这里 真画
Look! There it is, the actual one.
对 你几乎可以感受到 他的手就在你面前画着
Yes. You can almost feel his hand painting it right in front of you.
赋予色彩以形象
Carving the colours into shapes...
等等
Wait a minute.
- 啊 - 看看那里
- What? - Well, just look at that.
什么
What?
一些不太好的东西
Something very not good indeed.
- 什么不好 - 看那里 教堂窗户内
- What thing very not good? - Look there, in the window of the church.
- 一张脸吗 - 对
- Is it a face? - Yes.
不怎么友善的一张脸
And not a nice face at all.
我一眼就能看出邪恶与否 现在我看到它在那窗户内
I know evil when i see it and i see it in that window.
这画转手过很多次
It has changed hands for
- 至少20次以上... - 抱歉 我就打断一会 抱歉 各位
- Something in the region of 20... - Excuse me. If i can just interrupt for one second. Sorry, everyone.
嗯 常规检查 艺术及...
Um, Routine inspection, ministry of art and...
艺术工作者部门 您是...
Artiness. So, um...
- Black博士 - 对 没错
- Dr black. - Yes, that's right.
你知道那副教堂的画什么时候画的吗
Do you know when that picture of the church was painted?
啊 是个有趣的问题
Ah, what an interesting question.
- 大多数人都... - 不 我们赶时间 什么时候画的
- Most people... - ??? When was it?
- 确切的时间吗 - 越确切越好 废话就免了 我赶时间
- Exactly? - As exactly as you can. Without a long speech, if poss. I'm in a hurry.
好吧 那样的话 可能是6月1日 到3日间某个时间画的吧
Well, in that case, probably somewhere between the 1st and 3rd of june.
- 哪年 - 1♥8♥9♥0
- What year? - 1♥8♥9♥0.
不到一年后...
Less than a year before
他就自杀了
Before he killed himself.
谢谢 先生 很有帮助 真的
Thank you, sir. Very helpful indeed.
领结不错
Nice bow-Tie.
领结真酷
Bow-Ties are cool.
- 你的也非常... - 哦 谢谢
- Yours is very... - Oh, thank you.
继续和他们说吧 我们得走了
Keep telling them stuff. We need to go.
别的画怎么办
What about the other pictures?
艺术可以等待 而这事关生死
Art can wait. This is life and death.
我们得去和文森特.梵高谈谈
We need to talk to vincent van gogh.
嗯 计划是这样的
Right, so here's the plan.
我们找到梵高 他直接带我去教堂
We find vincent and he leads us straight to the church
见见那讨厌的朋友
And our nasty friend.
- 那简单 - 不 跟梵高有关的没什么是简单的
- Easy peasy. - Well, no. I suspect nothing will be easy with mr van gogh.
现在他很有可能在当地咖啡馆
Now, he'll probably be in the local cafe-
昏黄的灯光
Sort of orangey light,
桌椅放在外面
Chairs and tables outside.
- 像这种吗 - 就是这个
- Like this? - That's the one.
或像这种的
Or indeed like that.
没错
Yeah,
就像这个
Exactly like that.
晚上好
Good evening.
文森特梵高这名字耳熟吗
Does the name vincent van gogh ring a bell?
别跟我提那男人
Don't mention that man to me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你认识文森特梵高吗
Do you know vincent van gogh?
真不幸啊
Unfortunately.
不幸吗 他酗酒
Unfortunately? He's drunk,
又疯狂 还从来不买♥♥单
He's mad and he never pays his bills.
但是个出色的画家吧
Good painter, though, eh?
好了 好了
Come on! Come on!
一幅画换杯酒 还算划得来
One painting for one drink. That's not a bad deal.
那得画的好才行
It wouldn't be a bad deal if the painting were any good.
我可不敢在墙上挂那些 会把客人吓得半死
I can't hang that up on my walls. It'd scare the customers half to death.
你亲自过来已经够糟了
It's bad enough having you in here in person,
还要白天黑夜地让客人
Let alone looming over the customers day
面对着那白♥痴♥的帽子
And night in a stupid hat.
- 你要么付钱要么滚蛋 - 可以的话我来付吧
- You pay money or you get out. - I'll pay if you like.
什么
What?
你想的话 我来付酒钱
Well, if you like. I'll pay for the drink.
或者我付钱买♥♥画
Or i'll pay for the painting
而你可以用来付酒钱
And you can use the money to pay for the drink.
你到底是谁啊
Exactly who are you?
我是
I'm...
镇里新来的
New in town.
那样的话 有三件事你不知道
Well, in that case, you don't know three things.
一 我自己付自己的酒钱 谢谢
One, i pay for my own drinks, thank you.
二 从没人买♥♥我的画
Two, no-One ever buys any of my paintings
否则他们会沦为笑柄 无颜留在镇上
Or they would be laughed out of town,
所以 要是你想呆在镇上
So if you want to stay in town,
我建议钱你自己留着
I suggest you keep your cash to yourself.
三 你的朋友真可爱
And three, your friend's cute,
但你得少管别人的闲事
But you should keep your big nose out of other people's business.
- 好了 再喝一杯 钱明天付 - 不行
- Come on, just one more drink. I'll pay tomorrow. - No.
换个角度想
Or, on the other hand,
出于同情 就同意吧
Slightly more compassionately, yes.
换个角度想
Or, on the other hand,
出于对生意的保护 我拒绝
To protectmy business from madmen, no.
- 再来呢 - 哦 听着 你们都给我闭嘴
- Or? - Oh, look, just shut up the pair of you!
请来瓶红酒
I would like a bottle of wine, please,
然后我要和...
Which i will then share with whomever
我选的人分享
I choose.
那好呀
That could be good.
我没意见
That's good by me.
很好
Good.
听你们的口音
That accent of yours.
你们和我一样是从荷兰来的吗
You from holland like me?
- 是 - 不
- Yes. - No.
她是说是的
She means yes.
那么 重来
So, start again.
- 你好 我是博士 - 我就知道
- Hello, i'm the doctor. - I knew it!
- 抱歉 - 我弟弟老是请医生来
- Sorry? - My brother's always sending d octors,
但你帮不了我的
But you won't be able to help.
不 不是医生
No, not that kind of doctor.
那画真不可思议 你觉得呢 Amy
That's incredible, don't you think, amy?
- 当然 我的最爱之一 - 我什么最爱
- Absolutely. One of my favourites. - One of my favourite whats?
- 你从来没见过我的作品 - 啊 对呀
- You've never seen my work before. - Ah, yes.
我见过的最爱的画作之一
One of my favourite paintings that i've ever seen.
- 总的来说 - 那你一定没见过多少画作
- Generally. - Then you can't have seen many paintings, then.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表