It's you.
你回来了
You came back.
我当然回来了 我一直都回来的
Course I came back. I always come back.
- 有什么问题吗 - 你还穿着这些
- Something wrong with that? - And you kept the clothes.
我刚拯救了世界啊
Well, I just saved the world,
整个行星 大概是第一百万次了 免费的
the whole planet, for about the millionth time, no charge.
是啊 我就霸占一件衣服 有什么大不了的
Yeah, shoot me! I kept the clothes.
还有领结
Including the bow tie.
挺不错的 领结很不错
Yeah, it's cool. Bow ties are cool.
- 你是从其他星球来的? - 是的
- Are you from another planet? - Yeah.
好吧
OK...
- 你觉得怎么样? - 什么怎么样?
- So what do you think? - Of what?
其他星球 想去看看不?
Other planets. Want to check some out?
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是...就是 跟我一起走
It means...Well, it means come with me.
- 去哪里? - 你想去哪就去哪
- Where? - Wherever you like.
所以那些 医院啊 宇宙飞船啊 零号♥囚犯啊...
All that stuff, the hospital, the spaceships, Prisoner Zero...
别担心 那只是开始 还有更多的
Oh, don't worry. That's just the beginning. There's loads more.
是啊 不过那些神奇的事情 所有的...
Yeah, but those things, amazing things, all that stuff...
- 那是两年前了 - 噢
- That was two years ago! - Oh-oh!
呃
- Oops. - Yeah.
- 那个... - 14年了
- So that's... - 14 years!
蛋奶鱼已经是14年前吃的了
14 years since fish custard.
Amy Pond一直等着 你等得够久了
Amy Pond, the girl who waited, you've waited long enough.
我小时候 你说里面有游泳池和图书馆
When I was a kid, you said there was a swimming pool and a library,
游泳池还是在图书馆里的
and the swimming pool was in the library.
对 不清楚现在在哪了 还会再出来的
Yeah. Not sure where it's got to now. It'll turn up.
- 那...来吗 - 不要
- So...coming? - No!
- 你14年前就想了 - 我长大了
- You wanted to come 14 years ago. - I grew up.
没事
Don't worry.
我马上搞定
I'll soon fix that.
这个...?
Well...?
你想说什么吗 想什么说什么
Anything you want to say? Any passing remarks?
各种评论我都听到过
I've heard them all.
- 我穿着睡衣 - 别担心
- I'm in my nightie. - Oh, don't worry.
衣橱里有足够多的衣服
Plenty of clothes in the wardrobe.
或许还有个游泳池
And possibly a swimming pool.
所有的时空 所有已经发生 或即将来临的时代...
So...all of time and space, everything that ever happened or ever will...
你想从哪里开始?
Where do you want to start?
你那么确定我会来
You are so sure that I'm coming.
- 没错 - 为什么?
- Yeah, I am. - Why?
因为你是英国小镇的苏格兰女孩
Cos you're the Scottish girl in the English village,
我知道这是什么感觉
and I know how that feels.
- 你知道? - 你生命的大部分时间都生活在这...
- Oh, do you? - All these years living here, most of your life...
你还有那个口音 所以 你一定会来
and you've still got that accent. Yeah, you're coming.
你能在明天早晨前送我回来吗
Can you get me back for tomorrow morning?
这是时间机器 我可以带你回5分钟前
It's a time machine. I can get you back five minutes ago.
那明天早上怎么了?
Why, what's tomorrow?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
就是...你知道 有点事
Just...you know, stuff.
好吧 准时回来办"那点事"
All right, then. Back in time for stuff.
噢 新的
Oh! A new one!
太可爱了
Lovely.
谢谢亲爱的
Thanks, dear!
- 为什么是我? - 为什么不是?
- Why me? - Why not?
我说认真的 你要我大半夜跟你逃走
No, seriously? You are asking me to run away with you in the middle of the night.
问这个问题很合理 为什么是我?
It's a fair question. Why me?
我不知道 好玩吧 我一定要有个理由?
I don't know. Fun. Do I have to have a reason?
- 人们总有理由的 - 我看起来像普通人?
- People always have a reason. - Do I look like people?
是的
Yes.
我一个人四处晃悠有一阵子了
Been knocking around on my own for a while,
我自愿的 不过我开始自言自语了 老这样
my choice, but I've started talking to myself. ???
这让我耳朵痛
It's giving me earache.
你孤独 就这样?
You're lonely. That's it? Just that?
就这样
Just that.
我保证
Promise.
好吧
OK.
你还好吗
So, are you OK, then?
因为这地方有时 会让人觉得有点...你知道的
Cos this place, sometimes it can make people feel a bit...you know?
我没事 就是...
I'm fine. ??? It's just...
这里面就是一个世界 就像你说的
There's a whole world in here, just like you said.
都是真的
It's all true.
我以为...我想过 你可能就是在箱子里的疯子
I thought...I started to think that maybe you were just like a madman with a box.
Amy Pond 有些事你最好能明白
Amy Pond, there's something you'd better understand ???.
这很重要 可能有一天 你的生命就靠它了
It's important, and ??? your life may depend on it.
我就是个在箱子里的疯子
I am definitely a madman with a box.
Ha-ha! Yeah.
再见了 Leadworth
Goodbye, Leadworth.
你们好啊 所有的一切
Hello, everything!
我是Amy Pond
My name's Amy Pond.
我7岁那年 认识了个想象中的朋友
When I was seven, I had an imaginary friend.
昨天晚上是我新婚前夜 我那个想象中的朋友回来了
Last night was the night before my wedding and my imaginary friend came back.
所有的时空 所有已经发生 或即将来临的时代...
All of time and space, everything that ever happened, or ever will...
你想从哪里开始?
Where do you want to start?
你想去哪里 想去哪个时期 都可以
Anywhere you want, any time you want.
就一个条件 必须要有意思的地方
One condition - it has to be amazing.
现在出发
Now it starts.
你可能会找些东西紧紧抓住
You might want to find something to hang on to.
开始了
It begins.
告诉我整个计划
Tell me the whole plan.
总有天会有用的
One day, that'll work.
一个简单的指令 任何情况都不要跟着我
One simple instruction - don't follow me under any circumstances.
你会跟着他吗
Will you follow him?
当然
Of course.
这就是我做的事 每天每分每秒
Cos this is what I do every time, every day, every second.
这个...人类...
This...mankind...
因为这会改变你的一生
because it will change your life.
如果你聪明 有一个人你绝不会给他设套
There's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart,
如果你认为自己的存在还有价值
value your continued existence,
如果你还想看到明天的太阳
if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow,
有一个人你绝不会去惹...
there's one thing you never, ever put in trouble...
...我
..me!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表