人脑海里鲜活的图像
A living image in a human mind.
我们盯着它们 以防它们靠近 我们不眨眼
We stare at them to stop them getting closer, we don't blink.
它们就达到目的了
and that's what they want,
因为我们要是睁着眼 它们就能爬进去
cos if our eyes are open, they can climb inside.
她脑海里有一个天使
There's an Angel in her mind.
Three.
博士 它来了 我能感觉到
Doctor, it's coming. I can feel it.
- 我快死了 - 拜托别说话 我在想
- I'm going to die! - Please just shut up, I'm thinking.
倒计时 为什么倒计时?
Now counting, what's that about?
Bob 它们为什么让她倒计时?
Bob, why are they making her count?
- 为了让她感到恐惧 长官 - 好吧 但是为什么?为什么要恐惧?
- 'To make her afraid, sir.' - OK. but why. what for?
为了好玩 长官
'For fun, sir.'
博士 我到底会怎么样?告诉我
Doctor, what's happening to me? Explain!
你脑海里 视觉中枢里 有一个天使
Inside your head, in the vision centres of your brainl there's an Angel.
就像是大脑里的虚拟屏幕一样
It's like there's a virtual screen inside your mind.
有个天使要从那里爬出来 出来...把你关掉
and the Angel is climbing out of it, and it's coming to shut you off.
我要怎么办?
Then what I do?
如果是真的显示器 就会拔掉插头
If it was a real screen we'd pull the plug.
但我们又不能把她打晕了 但是天使会控制她
but we can't just knock her out, the Angel would take over!
那怎么办 快点
Then what? Quickly!
要关闭她大脑的视觉中心 要拔掉插头 切断天使的能量来源
We've got to pull the plug. starve the Angel.
- 博士 她时间不多了 - 要是你 怎么给肺切断能量?
- Doctor, she's got seconds. - How would you starve your lungs?
- 停止呼吸 - Amy 闭上眼
- I'd stop breathing. - Amy, close your eyes!
不 不 我不想闭眼
No, no, I don't want to.
乖 那不是你 那是天使 它害怕了
Good, because that's not you, that's the Angel, it's afraid!
照做 闭上眼睛
Do it! Close your eyes!
她开始恢复正常了
She's normalising.
你做到了 做到了
You did it! You did it!
长官 又来了两个
Sir? Two more incoming.
这边又来了三个
Three more over here.
她很虚弱 要活动会很危险
Still weak, dangerous to move her.
- 现在能睁眼了么? - Amy 听我说
- Can I open my eyes now? - Amy, listen to me.
你要是睁眼超过一秒钟 就会死的
If you open your eyes now for more than a second, you will die.
天使还在里面
The Angel is still inside you.
我们还没完全阻止它 我们只是暂停它了
We haven't stopped it, we've just sort of...paused it.
你倒计时快结束了 千万不能睁眼
You've used up your countdown. You cannot open your eyes.
博士 我们在这太暴露了 必须再往前走
Doctor, we're too exposed here. We have to move on.
我们在哪都很暴露 Amy现在还不能行动 也不是这么计划的
We're exposed everywhere, and Amy can't move, and that's not the plan.
- 还有什么计划? - 我还不清楚 说完了
- There's a plan? - I don't know yet.
好了 神父 你和你的教士们留在这照顾Amy
Right! Father, you and your Clerics will stay here, look after Amy.
要是她出什么事
If anything happens to her.
你们每个人负双倍责任
I'll hold you personally responsible, twice.
River 你我 我们去找主飞行舱
River. you and me. we're going to find the Primary Flight Deck which is...
..,就在前面 四分之一英里处
..straight ahead.
我们把飞船残骸稳定好了 阻止天使 治好Amy
We'll stabilise the wreckage. stop the Angels, and cure Amy.
怎么做?
How?
- 我会做件事 - 什么事?
- I'll do a thing. - What thing?
还在想 得好好考虑 行动
It's a thing in progress, respect the thing. Moving out!
博士 我跟你一起去
Doctor, I'm coming with you.
我的教士会照顾好Pond小姐的
My Clerics can look after Miss Pond.
这些都是我最好的部下 他们会拼死保护她的
These are my best men, they'd lay down their lives in her protection.
- 不需要你跟我一起 - 我不管 Song博士去哪 我就去哪
- I don't need you. - I don't care. Where Dr Song goes, I go.
什么?
What?
你们是订婚了还是怎么?
You two engaged or something?
是啊 某种意义上来说
Yes. In a manner of speaking.
- Marco 我回来之前你负责这里 - 遵命 长官
- Marco, you're in charge till I get back. - Sir!
博士 拜托 我跟你们一起行么?
Doctor... Please. Can't I come with you?
Pond小姐 你会拖累我们的
You'd slow us down, Miss Pond.
我不想这听起来太自私 但是我留在这也不能加速啊
I don't want to sound selfish. but you'd really speed me up.
你在这会很安全的 我们路上没办法保护你
You'll be safer here. We can't protect you on the move.
我会尽快回来的 我保证
I'll be back for you soon as I can. I promise.
- 你总是那么说 - 我总会回来的
- You always say that. - I always come back.
大家好运 好好干 别让那女孩睁开眼
Good luck everyone. behave. do not let that girl open her eyes.
监视森林 阻止天使推进
And keep watching the forest. stop those Angels advancing.
Amy一会儿见 River 需要用下你的电脑
Amy, later! River, going to need your computer.
好
Yeah.
一会儿见
Later.
Amy 你要相信我 这太重要了
Amy. you need to start trusting me. it's never been more important.
但是你总是不跟我说实话
But you don't always tell me the truth.
我要是个你说实话 就不用你信我了
If I always told you the truth. I wouldn't need you to trust me.
博士 我墙上那条裂缝
Doctor, the crack in my wall.
怎么可能在这里?
How can it be here?
现在还不知道 但是我会弄明白的
I don't know yet, but I'm working it out.
听好了
Now, listen.
还记得你7岁那年 我告诉过你什么么?
Remember what I told you when you were seven?
- 什么? - 不 不...
- What did you tell me? - No, no...
这不是重点
That's not the point.
你得记得
You have to remember.
记得什么?
Remember what?
博士?
Doctor?
博士?
Doctor?
那是什么?
What's that?
墙上裂缝的读数
Readings from a crack in a wall.
那怎么可能是世界末日呢?
How that be the end of the universe?
我是这么想的 有一天会宇宙大爆♥炸♥
Here's what I think. One day there'll be a very big bang.
非常强烈 足以撕碎过去和未来 历史上每一个点
So big every moment in history. past and future. will crack.
可能么?怎么会?
Is that possible? How?
什么叫某种意义上订婚了?
How can you be engaged in a manner of speaking?
这...
Well...
谁让他是神职人员
Sucker for a man in uniform.
Song现在在我亲自监管之下
Dr Song is in my personal custody.
4天前 我把她带出了暴风监狱
I released her from the Stormcage Containment Facility four days ago.
现在对她负法律责任
and I am legally responsible for her
直道她完成任务 获得赦免
until she has accomplished her mission and earned her pardon.
话说得够清楚了吧
Just so we understand each other.
你在暴风监狱呆过?
You were in Stormcage?
什么?那是个什么?
What? What is that?
日期 爆♥炸♥的日期 爆♥炸♥产生了裂缝
The date! The date of the explosion! Where the crack begins.
这些宇宙基本码如何翻译?
And for those of us who can't read the base code of the universe?
Amy的时代
Amy's time!
怎么了?那边发生什么事么?
So. What's happening? Anything happening out there?
天使仍在向我们围拢
The Angels are still grouping.
你们那边也是这样?
Are you getting this too?
- 那些树? - 树怎么了?
- The trees? - What's wrong with the trees?
这边也有 它们把电子树撕裂了
Here too, sir. They're ripping the Treeborgs apart.
这边也有 灯快要被灭了
And here. they're taking out the lights.
怎么 出什么事了? 跟我说说 我看不见
What is it. what's happening? Tell me. I can't see.
树 小姐 那些树快死了
It's the trees. ma'am. The trees are going out.
没法从这边打开
It doesn't open it from here.
但这是主飞行舱啊
But it's the Primary Flight Deck.
肯定有检修口或者什么别的
this has got to be a service hatch or something.
快点打开 要没有时间了
Hurry up and open it, time's running out.
你说什么?
What did you say?
快没有时间了 是么?
Time's running out, is that what you said?
- 是啊 我想说的是... - 我知道 嘘
- Yeah. I just meant... - I know what you meant. hush!
- 要是能怎么办? - 什么能怎么办?
- But what if it could? - What if what could?
时间 要是真的能没有时间了呢?
Time. What if time could run out?
搞定
Got it!
长官 天使靠近了
Angels advancing, sir.
这边也是
Over here, again.
准备好武器 等它们靠近 到1.5米就射击 准备好了
Weapons primed. combat distance five feet. wait for it!
怎么了?发生什么事了?告诉我
What is it? What's happening, just tell me!
别动 女士 别睁眼
Keep your position and, ma'am, keep your eyes shut!
等等
Wait!
那飞船没起火吧?
The ship's not on fire. is it?
不可能 起火的话 空气压缩机早把火扑灭了???
It can't be. the compressors would have taken care of it.
Marco 天使们不见了
Marco. the Angels have gone.
- 去哪里了 - 什么 天使?
- Where'd they go? - What. the Angels?
这边也没有了 长官
This side's clear too, sir.
天使们不见了?
The Angels have gone?
那边还是有动静 但是已经远离我们了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表