Yeah, it's the Angels.
它们来了 还在不断耗竭外界能量
They're coming. And they're draining the power for themselves.
也就是说 我们看不到它们
Which means we won't be able to see them.
还就是说 我们不能留在这里
Which means we can't stay here.
又来了更多
There are more incoming!
有什么建议吗
Any suggestions?
所有方向都有雕像在推近
The statues are advancing on all sides
我们也没有攀爬工具能上去
and we don't have the climbing equipment to reach the Byzantium.
没有办法上去 没有办法后退 没有办法出去
There's no way up, no way back, no way out.
不是给你压力 不过一般这时候 你都会想到一个极好的主意
No pressure, but this is usually when you have a really good idea.
总有方法可以出去的
There's always a way out.
总有方法可以出去的
There's always a way out.
博士?
Doctor?
请问我能和博士说话吗
Can I speak to the Doctor, please?
你好 天使 有什么问题吗
Hello, Angels. What's your problem?
你们的能量持续不了多久了
Your power will not last much longer,
马上天使就会与你们同在了 抱歉 长官
and the Angels will be with you shortly. Sorry, sir.
你为什么告诉我这个?
Why are you telling me this?
有些事天使想在一切结束前告诉你
There's something the Angels are very keen you should know before the end.
是什么?
Which is?
我在恐惧中死亡
I died in fear.
什么?
I'm sorry?
你告诉过我 恐惧能救我的命
You told me my fear would keep me alive
但我死时很害怕 很痛苦 很孤独
but I died afraid, in pain and alone.
我信了你 但是到如今 你让我失望了
You made me trust you, and when it mattered, you let me down.
它们在干什么?
What are they doing?
它们想让他生气
They're trying to make him angry.
抱歉 长官 天使们 非常希望你能知道这个
I'm sorry, sir. The Angels were very keen for you to know that.
现在 天使犯下了它们第二个错误
Well then, the Angels have made their second mistake
因为我不会就这么算了的
because I'm not going to let that pass.
Bob 对你的牺牲我很遗憾
I'm sorry you're dead, Bob, but I swear to whatever is left of you, they will be sorrier.
不管你是否还清醒 我对你保证 它们要加倍偿还
但是你们被困住了 长官 马上就要死了
But you're trapped, sir, and about to die.
没错 我是被困住了
Yeah. I'm trapped.
说到陷阱 这个陷阱有个大错
Speaking of traps, this trap has got a great big mistake in it.
大错 滔天大错
A great big, whopping mistake!
什么错误 长官?
What mistake, sir?
相信我吗
Trust me.
相信
Yeah.
相信我吗
Trust me?
坚定不移
Always.
你们都... 相信我?
You lot... trust me?
长官 又来了两个
Sir, two more incoming!
我们有信仰 长官
We have faith, sir.
你的枪给我
Then give me your gun.
我要做些无比愚蠢和危险的事
I'm about to do something incredibly stupid and dangerous.
我这么做的时候... 你们跳
When I do... jump.
跳到哪里?
Jump where?
跳就是了 越高越好
Just jump, high as you can.
行了 就当是信仰的飞跃 主教 注意我的信♥号♥♥
Come on, leap of faith, Bishop. On my signal.
什么信♥号♥♥?
What signal?
你马上就知道了
You won't miss it.
打扰一下 我能再问一次吗 你所说的错误?
Sorry, can I ask again? You mentioned a mistake?
大错 大错特错
Oh, big mistake. Huge.
没人告诉过你 如果你够聪明 有一个人你绝不会给他设套
There's one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart,
如果你还希望存活下去
if you value your continued existence,
如果你还想看到明天的太阳
if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow,
有一个人你绝不会去给他设陷阱...
there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
长官 你说的是谁?
And what would that be, sir?
我
Me!
不要眨眼
Do not blink...
我怎么了? 博士 它们来了 我能感觉到
What's happening to me? Doctor, it's coming I can feel it.
如果你睁开眼超过一秒 你就会死
If you open your eyes now for more than a second, you will die.
这个像是我小时候家里墙上的裂缝
That's like the crack from my bedroom wall when I was a little girl.
这真的大事不好了
That's extremely very not good.
能量在枯竭
The power's failing.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
一片黑暗 我们就完了
In the dark we're finished.
按我的倒数... 3 2 1
On my count then... Three, two, one.
射击
Fire!
闭上眼 继续移♥动♥
Keep your eyes shut and keep moving.
你必须如此
You have to do this.
不会有用的
It's never going to work.
还能怎么样?
What else have you got?
我们不会扔下你的
We're not leaving without you.
你们一定要
Oh, yes you are.
博士 快来
Doctor, come on!
啊
Argh!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表