If we were dreaming of the future...
- 当然是啦 我们在Leadworth - Leadworth上区
Of course we were. We were in Leadworth. Upper Leadworth.
对 我们可能还在Leadworth上区 梦到这里的事 你明白吗
Yeah, and we could still be in Upper Leadworth, dreaming of this. Don't you get it?
不 行了 不对 这是真的 我现在绝对清醒着
No, OK, no, this is real. I'm definitely awake now.
你像只大象一样的时候 也以为自己醒着
And you thought you were awake when you were all elephanty.
喂 是怀孕
Hey, pregnant.
你现在可能在生了 这可能是个梦
You could be giving birth. This could be the dream.
跟你们说了 看到 听到 感受到的 都别信
???Trust nothing we see or hear or feel. Look around you.
看看你们周围 检查一切 寻找所有不太真实的细节
Examine everything. Look for all the details that don't ring true.
好了 我们在一艘飞船上 里面比外面还要大
OK, we're in a spaceship that's bigger on the inside than the outside.
还有个带领结的外星人
With a bow tie-wearing alien.
那么也许"像真的一样" 也不是那么容易的
So maybe "what rings true" isn't so simple.
说得好
Valid point.
坏了
It's dead.
我们在个坏了的时空机里
We're in a dead time machine.
记住 这是真的 当我们在 其他地方醒来时 切记这种真实感
Remember - this is real, but when we wake up in the other place, remember how real this feels.
这是真的 我知道是真的
It is real. I know it's real.
好了 这才真的那个 绝对是这个 实实在在的
OK. This is the real one, definitely this one. It's all solid.
TARDIS里也很实在呀 你做梦时不会发现是个梦
It felt solid in the TARDIS too. You can't spot a dream while you're having it.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
寻找动态模糊 停格画面 这可能是电脑模拟的
Looking for motion blur, pixilation. It could be a computer simulation.
虽然我并不这么认为
I don't think so, though.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
对 不像你 我真的通过了一些考试
Yeah. And unlike you, I've actually passed some exams.
一个医生 不是个护士 就像你一直梦想的那样
A doctor, not a nurse. Just like you've always dreamed.
- 真有趣啊 - 什么
- How interesting. - What is?
你梦中情人 梦想的工作 还有你梦里的孩子
Your dream wife, your dream job, probably your dream baby.
也许这是你的梦
Maybe this is your dream.
也是Amy的梦 是吗 Amy
It's Amy's dream too. Isn't it, Amy?
对 当然是啦
Yes. Course it is, yeah.
那是什么
What's that?
养老院
Old people's home.
你说这里人人都能活到90岁 这里有些东西不合理
You said everyone here lives to their 90s. There's something here that doesn't make sense.
走吧 去捅破真♥相♥
Let's go and poke it with a stick.
哦 我们可以别跑吗
Oh. Can we not do the running thing?
哦 你好呀 Williams医生
Oh, hello, Dr Williams.
你好呀 亲爱的Rory
Hello, Rory love.
你好呀 Poggit太太 你的臀部好点了吗
Hello, Mrs Poggit. How's your hip?
还有点僵硬
A bit stiff.
哦 放松 D96混合物 加上...
Oh, easy, D-96 compound, plus...
不 你还没那个呢 算了吧
No, you don't have that yet, forget that.
你朋友是什么人
Who's your friend?
实习医生吗
A junior doctor?
对 我能借你一用吗
Yes. Can I borrow you?
你跟我孙子身材相当
You're the size of my grandson.
恕我冒昧 得进行变♥态♥心智分类分♥析♥
Slightly keen to move on. Freak psychic schism to sort out.
你老得不可思议 是吗
You're incredibly old, aren't you?
嗯 真讨厌啊 博士 停
OK, I hate this, Doctor. Stop it,
因为这绝对是真的 这次绝对是真的
because this is definitely real, it's definitely this one.
我一直这么说 是吗
I keep saying that, don't I?
真♥他♥妈♥的冷呀
It's bloody cold.
- 取暖器罢♥工♥了 - 取暖器罢♥工♥了吗
- The heating's off. - The heating's off?
对 加件针织套衫 我一直这么干的
Yeah. Put on a jumper. That's what I always do.
嗯 抱歉 Poggit太太误认你为... 不过她真的很可爱
Yes, sorry about Mrs Poggit. She's so lovely though.
哦 我要是你 就不会相信 老太太的表演
Oh, I wouldn't believe her nice old lady act if I were you.
你说表演是什么意思
What do you mean, "act"?
都不管用了 传感器 核心动力 我们在漂流呢
Everything's off, sensors, core power. We're drifting.
显示器也罢♥工♥了 我们看不到外面 我们在哪都有可能
The scanner's down so we can't even see out. We could be anywhere.
某人 某物正凌驾我的控制之上
Someone, something, is overriding my controls.
嗯 你总算发现了
Well, that took a while.
说实话 久仰大名啊
Honestly, I'd heard such good things.
最后的时间领主 即将来临的风暴
Last of the Time Lords, the Oncoming Storm.
戴领结的男人
Him in the bow tie.
你怎么进入我的TARDIS的
How did you get into my TARDIS?
- 你是什么人 - 我们该怎么称呼我呢
- What are you? - What shall we call me?
好吧 如果你是时间领主 那就叫我梦境领主吧
Well, if you're the Time Lord, let's call me the Dream Lord.
- 打扮得真时髦 - 这个吗
- Nice look. - This?
不 我可不信
No, I'm not convinced.
领结?
Bow ties?
有趣
Interesting.
印象深刻
I'd love to be impressed,
但梦境领主 顾名思义
but Dream Lord - it's in the name, isn't it?
神出鬼没 难以捉摸
Spooky, not quite there.
这边呢
And yet, very much here.
我来说 谢谢
I'll do the talking, thank you.
Amy 想猜猜这是什么吗
Amy, want to take a guess at what that is?
嗯 梦境领主 他造梦
Um. Dream Lord. He creates dreams.
梦啊 幻觉啊 尽是些低级花招
Dreams, delusions, cheap tricks.
电灯泡先生呢 想不想也猜猜看
And what about the gooseberry here, does he get a guess?
听着 伙计 如果这里 有谁是电灯泡 那也是博士
Listen, mate, if anyone's the gooseberry around here, it's the Doctor.
我可不为这种幻觉负责
There's a delusion I'm not responsible for.
不 他就是电灯泡 是吧 Amy
No, he is. Isn't he, Amy?
哦 Amy 安抚好你的男人们
Oh, Amy, have to sort your men out.
选一个
Choose, even.
我选了 我已经选了
I have chosen. Of course I've chosen.
就是你 白♥痴♥
It's you, stupid.
哦 好呀 谢谢
Oh, good, thanks.
你别想玩我 我看到你的梦了
You can't fool me. I've seen your dreams.
有些还不止一遍 Amy 哇
Some of them twice, Amy. Blimey.
如果我有供血系统 有张人脸 我都会脸红的
I'd blush if I had a blood supply or a real face.
你从哪学的这种廉价戏法表演
Where did you pick up this cheap cabaret act?
我吗 哦 你心虚了吧
Me? Oh, you're on shaky ground.
- 是吗 - 如果你还有其他低俗的双关语
- Am I? - If you had any more tawdry quirks
你都能写本书了
you could open up a Tawdry Quirk Shop.
狂野的交通工具 荒谬的头发
The madcap vehicle, the cockamamie hair,
设计院一年级生设计的衣服
the clothes designed by a first-year fashion student...
真吃惊 你没养条紫色太空狗
I'm surprised you haven't got a little purple space dog
让人都知道你是个 穿越星际的老顽童
just to ram home what an intergalactic wag you are.
我说到哪了
Where was I?
- 你说到 - 我知道我说到哪
You were... I know where I was.
那么 你们的挑战来了 两个世界
So, here's your challenge. Two worlds.
一个是时空机
Here in the time machine,
一个是被时间遗忘的小镇
and there in the village that time forgot.
一真一假
One is real, the other's fake.
为了让这事更好玩
And just to make it more interesting
you're going to face in both worlds a deadly danger.
But only one of the dangers is real.
小鸟啾啾 该睡觉啦
Tweet, tweet. Time to sleep.
还是应该说醒来了
Or are you waking up?
这个太糟了
Oh, this is bad.
非常 非常糟
This is very, very bad.
看看这个X光片
Look at this X-ray.
完全能够看清楚你的大脑
Your brain is completely see-through.
但是我一直都能看清楚你 博士
But I've always been able to see through you, Doctor.
一直?一直什么意思?
Always? What do you mean, always?
好了 初步诊断是这样的
Now then. The prognosis is this.
你们若是在梦中死去 就会在现实中醒来
If you die in the dream you wake up in reality.
马上恢复
Healthy recovery in next to no time.
问问我 你们要是在现实中死去了会怎样?
Ask me what happens if you die in reality?
会怎样?
What happens?
死了呗 你这傻子 所以才叫现实
You die, stupid. That's why it's called reality.
你以前见过博士么?
Have you met the Doctor before?
你认识他? 博士 是么?
Do you know him? Doctor, does he?
别嫉妒了 他跟我熟着呢
Now don't get jealous. He's been around, our boy.
别想那个了 你们还要选择一个世界
Never mind that. You've got a world to choose.
博士啊 一个现实你就难以应付了
One reality was always too much for you, Doctor.
现在是两个 早上打电♥话♥给我
Take two and call me in the morning.
好吧 我不喜欢他
OK, I don't like him.
- 他是谁? - 不知道
- Who is he? - I don't know.
宇宙很大啊
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表