他包里有笔记本电脑 笔记本
He had a laptop in his bag, a laptop.
大背包 大电脑 我需要Jeff的笔记本
Big bag, big laptop, I need Jeff's laptop.
你们两个 去医院 带所有人出来 整层楼全部清空
You two, get to the hospital, get everyone out, clear the whole floor.
搞定了给我电♥话♥
Phone me when you're done.
开你的车 快
Your car, come on.
但是他怎么可能在这?
But how can he be here?
那个博士怎么可能在这?
How can the Doctor be here?
你好啊 笔记本给我
Hello, laptop, give me!
- 不不不 等等 - 没事的 给我就好
- No, no, no, no, wait, hang on! - It's fine, give it here.
天啊 找个女朋友吧 Jeff
Blimey! Get a girlfriend, Jeff.
- 奶奶 - 你干什么呢?
- Gran. - What are you doing?
太阳要消失了 所以现在某个地方
The sun's gone wibbly, so right now, somewhere,
将要举♥行♥一场视频会议
there's going to be a big video conference call.
世界上所有专家都恐慌了 你知道他们需要什么不?
All the experts in the world panicking at once, and do you know what they need?
需要我 啊 都到了
Me. Ah, and here they all are.
所有大人物都到场了
All the big boys.
NASA Jodrell银行 东京航♥天♥局 Patrick Moore
NASA, Jodrell Bank, Tokyo Space Centre, Patrick Moore.
我喜欢Patrick Moore (著名业余天文学家)
I like Patrick Moore.
我给你他的电♥话♥ 但是提防他 邪恶得很
I'll get you his number, but watch him, he's a devil.
- 你不能就这么黑进一次电♥话♥会议 - 不能么?
- You can't just hack in on a call. - Can't I?
你是谁?
Who are you?
这是条保密线路 你干什么?
This is a secure call, what are you doing?
你们好 我知道你们应该关掉我的线路
Hello, I know, you should switch me off.
但是在此之前 看好了
But before you do, watch this.
这也有 我看着呢
It's here too, I'm getting it.
证据 费马定理 我说的是真的 从没曝光过的
Fermat's Theorem, the proof, and I mean the real one, never seen before.
可怜的老费马 还没来得及写下来就在决斗中被杀了
Poor old Fermat, got killed in a duel before he could write it down.
我的错 我当时睡过头了
My fault, I slept in.
还有个经典的问题 为什么电子有质量
Oh, and here's an oldie but a goodie - why electrons have mass.
还有我最喜欢的
And a personal favourite of mine,
超光速旅行 用两个图表和一个玩笑
faster-than-light travel with two diagrams and a joke.
看看你们的屏幕 不管我是谁 我都是个天才
Look at your screens. Whoever I am, I'm a genius.
看看太阳
Look at the sun.
你们要集中所有的援手
You need all the help you can get.
伙计们 注意听
Fellas, pay attention.
先生 你做什么呢?
Sir, what are you doing?
编写一个计算机病毒
I'm writing a computer virus.
非常狡猾 迅速 生命力强 但别泄露信息
Very clever, super-fast, and a tiny bit alive, but don't let on.
为什么要用手♥机♥写? 没关系 你们会明白的
Why am I writing it on a phone? Never mind, you'll find out.
好了 我把这个发送到所有人的电脑上
OK, I'm sending this to all your computers.
叫所有的下手把这个发给所有人
Get everyone who works for you sending this everywhere.
邮件 短♥信♥ Facebook上 Bebo上 Twitter上 雷达信♥号♥♥ 全都发
Email, text, Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, radar dish-whatever you've got.
有问题吗
Any questions?
- 你的女伴是谁? - Patrick 尊重点
- Who was your lady friend? - Patrick, behave!
- 这个病毒能干什么? - 重设指示 没别的
- What does this virus do? - It's a reset command, that's all.
重设计算机 进入无线网络 重设所有计数器 比如钟 日历
It resets counters, it gets in the wifi and resets every counter it can find.
所有带有芯片的设备都将同时归零
Anything with a chip will default at zero at exactly the same time.
是啊 我当然可能是在撒谎 干嘛信我?
But, yeah, I could be lying, why should you trust me?
我会让我最得力的手下来给您解释
I'll let my best man explain.
Jeff 你就是我最得力的手下
Jeff, you're my best man.
你的什么?
You what?
听我说
Listen to me.
10分钟之内 你就会成为传奇人物
In ten minutes, you're going to be a legend.
10分钟之内 所有人都会愿意 提供给你任何工作
In ten minutes, everyone is going to be offering you any job you want.
但首先 你必须做到举足轻重
But first, you have to be magnificent.
你得让他们相信你 并且马上开工
You have to make them trust you and get them working.
就这样 Jeff 就是此时此刻
This is it, Jeff. Right here, right now.
这就是你扬名立万的时候
This is when you fly.
今天 你就将拯救世界
Today's the day you save the world.
- 为什么是我? - 这是你的卧室啊
- Why me? - It's your bedroom.
快开始吧
Now go, go, go.
好吧 伙计们 我们开始吧
OK, guys, let's do this.
还有 清空你的浏览记录
Oh, and delete your internet history.
上面有事发生了 我们过不去
Something's happened up there, we can't get through.
发生什么事了?
Yes, but what's happened?
我不知道 没人知道
I don't know. No-one knows.
- 打电♥话♥给他 - 我在打
- Phone him. - I'm phoning him.
博士? 我们在医院 不让我们过去
Doctor? We're at the hospital, but we can't get through.
噢
Oh!
- 他说什么? - 看镜子
- What did he say? - Look in the mirror.
哈哈 制♥服♥
Ha-ha! Uniform!
你赶过来了吗
Are you on your way?
你需要辆车
You're going to need a car.
别担心 我已经征用了辆车
Don't worry. I've commandeered a vehicle.
怎么了
????
- 警官 - 发生什么事了?
Officer. What happened?
有个男人 一个男人带着条狗
There was a man. A man with a dog.
Ramsden医生大概死了 护士也死了
I think Dr Ramsden's dead. And the nurses.
- 你进去了吗 - 是的
- Are you in? - Yep.
不过零号♥囚犯也进来了
But so's Prisoner Zero.
你得离开那里
You need to get out of there.
他很生气的样子 他还一直在吼叫
He was so angry. ???? He kept shouting.
还有那条狗 看它的样子 我发誓肯定是条疯狗
And that dog, the size of that dog, I swear it was rabid.
他突然发疯了 看到人就攻击
And he just went mad, attacking everyone.
他朝哪走了 你看到了吗
Where did he go, did you see?
他走了吗 我们躲在洗手间里
Has he gone? We hid in the ladies.
噢 我又搞错了 是不是?
Oh, I'm getting it wrong again, aren't I?
我一直会弄错
I'm always doing that.
那么多嘴巴
So many mouths.
我的天
Oh, my God!
Amy? Amy 怎么了?
Amy? Amy, what's happening?
Amy 跟我说话
Amy, talk to me!
我们在昏迷病房♥ 但是它也在 它要冲进来了
We're in the coma ward. But it's here, it's getting in.
你在哪扇窗户?
Which window are you?
- 你说什么? - 哪扇窗户?
- What, sorry? - Which window?
二楼左边 倒数第四扇
First floor on the left, fourth from the end.
亲爱的小Amelia Pond
Oh, dear. Little Amelia Pond.
我可是看着你长大的
I've watched you grow up.
12年了 你还不知道我的存在
12 years, and you never even knew I was there.
小Amelia Pond
Little Amelia Pond,
一直等着她的神奇博士回来
waiting for her magic Doctor to return,
这次不会来了 Amelia
but not this time, Amelia.
(蹲下)
就是这 嗨 我来晚了吗
Right! Hello! Am I late?
没吧 还有3分钟 还有时间
No, three minutes to go. So still time.
什么时间 时间领主?
Time for what, Time Lord?
把伪装脱了 它们很快会找到你 没人会死
Take the disguise off. They'll find you in a heartbeat. Nobody dies.
Atraxi星人这次会杀了我的
The Atraxi will kill me this time.
如果我死了 就要拉这里陪葬
If I am to die, let there be fire.
你打开了一条时空裂缝逃到这个世界
OK. You came to this world by opening a crack in space and time.
再做一次 离开这里
Do it again - just leave.
- 我没有打开裂缝 - 是别人干的
- I did not open the crack. - Somebody did.
宇宙表面的裂缝 你不知道裂缝怎么来的?
The cracks in the skin of the universe -don't you know where they came from?
你不知道是不是?
You don't, do you?
乘着TARDIS的博士不知道
The Doctor in the TARDIS doesn't know.
他不知道 不知道
Doesn't know, doesn't know!
宇宙裂开了
The universe is cracked.
Pandorica将会打开
The Pandorica will open.
寂静将会降临
Silence will fall.
我们没得谈了
And we're off!
看那个
Look at that.
看那个
Look at that!
我知道 一个钟 又能怎么样
Yeah, I know, just a clock, whatever.
那你知道现在发生什么事了吗
But do you know what's happening right now?
在一个小卧室里 我的队伍可在卖♥♥力工作呢
In one little bedroom, my team are working.
Jeff和全世界 你知道他们想干什么吗
Jeff and the world. And do you know what they're doing?
他们会以量子速在全世界传播
They're spreading the word all over the world, quantum fast.
那个字
The word is out.
你知道是什么字吗
And do you know what the word is?
那个字是 零
The word is zero.
如果我现在在天上的巡察舰里
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表