我知道画得很差
I know it's terrible.
我已经尽力了
It's the best i could do.
你的头发是橙色的
Your hair is orange.
对
Yes.
你的也是
So's yours.
对
Yes.
小时候更深 但现在变这样了
It was more orange, but now is, of course,
- 变浅了 - 那么 文森特 最近画过教堂吗
- Less. - So, vincent, painted any churches recently?
有画教堂的计划吗 教堂啊 礼拜堂啊 与宗教有关的东西
Any churchy plans? Are churches, chapels, religiousy stuff like that,
某些你近期非常想 进行创作的东西
Something you'd like to get into? You know, fairly soon?
确实有座教堂 我想在 天好的时候画画
Well, there is one church i'm thinking of painting when the weather is right.
这是个好消息
That is very good news.
- 救命 - 她被杀了
Woman screams she's been murdered!
- 救命啊 - 那可不是个好消息
- Help me! - That, on the other hand, isn't quite such good news.
走吧 Amy 文森特
Come on, amy, vincent!
她被撕成碎片了
She's been ripped to shreds!
拜托 让我看看 我是医生
Please, let me look. I'm a doctor.
那是谁
Who is it?
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
走开 你们这群幸灾乐祸的 这是我女儿
Away, all of you vultures! This is my daughter.
Giselle
Giselle.
什么样的怪物会干这事
What monster could have done this?
- 离她远点 - 好 好
- Get away from her! - Ok, ok.
把那个疯男人弄出去
Get that madman out of here!
这都是你害的 你的疯狂导致的 是你
You bring this on us. Your madness! You!
都怪他
He's to blame!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
嗯
Yes,
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
像这样的谋杀以前也发生过吗
Has anything like this murder happened here before?
一周前刚发生过
Only a week ago.
恐怖的年代
It's a terrible time.
诚如我想
As i thought,
诚如我想的 走吧 我们最好送你回家
As i thought. Come on, we'd better get you home.
- 你们今晚住哪 - 哦 你人真好
- Where are you staying tonight? - Oh, you're very kind.
漆黑的夜空
Dark night,
繁星点点
Very starry.
空间不大
It's not much.
我自己住
I live on my own.
让你们挤一晚还是行的
But you should be ok for one night.
就一晚
One night.
我们要跟他一起住吗
We're going to stay with him?
直到他画教堂
Until he paints that church.
- 小心 那张还没干 - 什么
- Watch out. That one's wet. - What?
抱歉很乱
Sorry about all the clutter.
- 有点乱 - 我已经接受现实 只有我爱我的画作
- Some clutter. - I've come to acceptthe only person who's goingto love my paintings is me.
哇
Wow.
我是说真的
I mean, really.
- 哇 - 嗯 我知道这乱七八糟
- Wow. - Yeah, i know it's a mess.
我得适当整理下 一定得整理了 一定
I'll have a proper clear-Out. I must, i really must.
有人要咖啡吗
Coffee, anyone?
我不用了
Not for me, actually.
你知道的 你得小心这些 它们...
You know, you should be careful with these. They're...
很珍贵
Precious.
对我而言很珍贵 对别人可不是
Precious to me. Not precious to anyone else.
它们对我来说很珍贵
They're precious to me!
你们人真好
Well, you're very kind.
好人最受欢迎
And kindness is most welcome.
对 那么 那个教堂就在这附近吗
Right, so, this church, then. Near here, is it?
你这么关心那教堂干吗
What is it with you and the church?
哦 只是偶然有了兴趣 你懂的
Oh, just casually interested in it, you know.
可不是偶然
Far from casual.
对我来说 你从来不说别的
Seems to me. You never talk about anything else.
- 怪人一个 - 行 那谈谈你 你对什么感兴趣
- He's a strange one. - Ok, so let's talk about you. What are you interested in?
环顾四周
Look around.
艺术
Art.
对我来说
It seems to me
这世界远比你肉眼看到的
There's so much more to the world than the
更精彩
Average eye is allowed to see.
我相信
I believe,
如果你努力挖掘
If you look hard,
宇宙中有更多的奇迹
There are more wonders in this universe
比你梦想的更多
Than you could ever have dreamed of.
不用你说
You don't have to tell me.
是色彩
It's colour.
色彩是关键
Colour that holds the key.
我能听到色彩的声音
I can hear the colours.
听呀
Listen to them.
每次我走在外面
Every time i step outside,
总觉得自然在对我呼喊
I feel nature is shouting at me.
来呀 来抓我呀 来呀
"Come on. Come and get me. Come on.
来呀 来抓住我的秘密
"Come on! Capture my mystery!"
也许你咖啡喝多了
Maybe you've had enough coffee now.
要不要来点茶镇定镇定
How about some nice calming tea?
要么来杯菊花茶
Let's get you a cup of camomile or something, shall we?
Amy
Amy?
Amy人呢
Where's amy?
不 不
No, no. No!
Amy Amy
Amy? Amy?
- 怎么了 - 我不知道 我什么也没看见
- What happened? - ???
我在看外面的画
I was having a look at the paintings
有人突然从背后袭击了我
Out here when something hit me from behind.
没事了 他跑了我们来了
It's ok. He's gone now and we're here.
不
No!
放轻松 放轻松
Take it easy. Take it easy!
怎么啦
What's happening?
- 他在干嘛 - 我不知道
- What's he doing? - I don't know.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
- 跑 跑呀 - 哦 这主意不坏
- Run. Run! - Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's not a bad idea.
Amy 退后 他像是病发了
Amy, get back. He's having some kind of fit.
我试着让他冷静下来
I'll try to calm him down.
放松 文森特 放松
Easy, vincent, easy.
看呀 是我呀 是我 是我呀
Look, look. It's me, it's me, it's me.
是博士 看呀
It's the doctor, look.
这里没别人
No-One else is here.
- 所以 文森特 - 小心
- So, vincent... - Look out!
我什么也没看到 是什么啊
I can't see anything. What is it?
这问题问得好
That is a good question.
- 让我帮你 - 你也能看见它吗
- Let me help you. - You can see him, too?
嗯
Yes. Ish.
不 看不见
Well, no. Not really.
你看不见它
You couldn't see him?
看不见
No.
哇
Oi!
它走了
He's gone.
哦 对
Oh, right. Yes,
当然
Of course.
好呀
Right.
所以它会隐身?
So he's invisible?
长什么样 我让你们看看
What did he look like? I'll show you.
哦 不
Oh, no, no, no!
- 怎么啦 - 就是 那画太好了
- What? - It's just... that was quite a good...
哦 不
Oh, no.
你继续吧
On you go.
好
Ok.
好
Ok.
对 Amy 陪陪文森特.梵高先生
Right. Amy, make mr van gogh comfortable.
别让隐形的怪物从前门进来
Don't let any invisible monsters in through the front door.
但它可能就在外面
But it could be outside,
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表