River
River?
跟着那飞船
Follow that ship!
Song博士解释过 我们在跟什么打交道吗
Has Dr Song explained what we're dealing with?
博士
Doctor...
它要对我做什么
what's it going to do to me?
Amy 别看眼睛 看着天使 但别看眼睛
Amy, not the eyes, look at the angel but don't look at the eyes.
就我们所知 天使仍然困在飞船里
The angel, as far as we know, is still trapped in the ship.
我们的使命就是 进入飞船残骸 解决它
Our mission is to get inside and neutralise it.
还不明白吗 辐射溢出 推进装置灼烧
Don't you see? All that radiation spilling out. The drive burn.
拜占庭号♥撞毁 这些不是意外
The crash of the Byzantium wasn't an accident.
是天使营救任务 我们被一支军队包围
it was a rescue mission for the Angels. We're in the middle of an army.
雕像围上来了
The statues are advancing on all sides.
上不去又不能后退 没出路了
There's no way up, no way back, no way out.
我要做件非常愚蠢危险的事
I'm about to do something incredibly stupid and dangerous.
我行动时 就跳
When I do, jump.
- 听我的信♥号♥♥ - 什么信♥号♥♥
- On my signal. - What signal?
你不会错过的
You won't miss it.
上面 看上面
Up! Look up!
- 你还好吗 - 怎么了
- You OK? - What happened?
我们跳了
We jumped.
- 跳到哪 - 上面 上面 看上面呀
- Jumped where? - Up, up, look up!
- 我们在哪 - 正是我们刚才在的地方
- Where are we? - Exactly where we were.
- 不对 - 脚移开
- No we're not. - Move your feet!
博士 我在看什么 解释下
Doctor, what am I looking at, explain.
哦 好了 Amy 想想
Oh, come on. Amy, think!
飞船毁了但还有能量 对不
The ship crashed with the power still on, yeah?
还有什么呢
So what else is still on?
飞船的人造引力 一跳就掉上面来了
The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell.
射击重力球给了我们上升力 然后我们就上来了
Shot out the grav-globe to give us an updraft, and here we are!
博士 雕像现在 看上去更像天使了
Doctor. The statues, they look more like Angels now.
它们靠飞船残骸的辐射为生
They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage,
通过耗尽飞船的能量 慢慢恢复自身
draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves.
一个小时内 它们就能成军
Within an hour, they'll be an army!
它们在破坏灯
They're taking out the lights.
看着它们 看着那些天使
Look at them, look at the Angels.
现在就进飞船 都快点 所有人
Into the ship, now, quickly all of you!
怎么进啊
But how?
博士
Doctor!
只是个走廊
It's just a corridor.
重力定向地板
The gravity orientates to the floor.
所有人视线都进来 视线别离开天使 快 快
Now, in here, all of you., don't take your eyes off the Angels. Move, move, move!
好了 同志们 走走走
OK, men, go, go, go!
那些天使也能跳上来吗
The Angels. presumably they can jump up too?
它们就在这
They're here. Now.
陷入黑暗 我们就完了 快跑
In the dark, we're finished. Run!
这地方就是个死亡陷阱
This whole place is a death trap.
不 是个时间炸♥弹♥ 好吧 是死亡陷阱也是时间炸♥弹♥
No, it's a time bomb. Well, it's a death trap and a time bomb.
现在跑进死胡同了 大家都别恐慌
And now it's a dead end. Nobody panic.
哦 就我吧 这后面是什么
Oh. just me then. What's through here?
二级飞行舱
Secondary flight deck.
好了 我们基本上是 跑到烟囱口了 对吧
OK. so we've basically run up the inside of a chimney, yeah?
那要是重力不起作用呢
So what if the gravity fails?
- 我有想过 - 然后呢
- I've thought about that. - And?
我们都死翘翘
And we'll all plunge to our deaths.
懂了没 我想过的
See. I've thought about it.
安全协议仍然有效
The security protocols are still live.
不可能改成手动控制 不可能
There's no way to override them, it's impossible.
- 怎么不可能 - 只有2分钟
- How impossible? - Two minutes.
船体被破坏了 能量正在消失
The hull is breached and the power's failing.
- 长官 来了 - 博士 灯
- Sir! Incoming! - Doctor! Lights.
教士们 看好它们
Clerics, keep watching them.
别看眼睛 看别的地方 别看眼睛
And don't look at their eyes. Anywhere else. Not the eyes.
我分离了灯的电路 它们现在不能消耗能量了
I've isolated the lighting grid. They can't drain the power now.
干得好 博士
Good work, Doctor.
对 好 各方面都好 现在看来还好
Yes. good. Good in many ways, good you like it so far...
- 现在看来? - 好吧 打开这门只有一种途径
- So far? - Well, there's only one way to open this door.
我想我得把所有能量都导向门控
I guess I'll need to route all the power in this section through the door control.
好 行呀 就这么干吧
Good, fine, do it.
也包括灯光 所有能量
Including the lights. All of them.
我得关灯
I'll need to turn out the lights.
- 关多久 - 不到一秒 也可能更久
- How long for? - Fraction of a second. Maybe longer.
- 也许不是一点点久 - 也许
- Maybe quite a bit longer. - Maybe?
我只是猜测 我们在一艘 坠毁的飞船里被雕像袭击呢
I'm guessing. We're being attacked by statues in a crashed ship,
这种情况指导手册上可没提过
there isn't a manual for this!
博士 光没了的话 我们会陷入一片黑暗的
Doctor, we lost the torches. We'll be in total darkness.
没有别的方法了 主教?
No other way. Bishop?
Song博士 我今天已经失去了 优秀的教士 你信任这个人吗
Dr Song, I've lost good Clerics today. You trust this man?
- 我完全信任他 - 那他不是什么疯子了
- I absolutely trust him. - He's not some kind of madman then?
我完全信任他
I absolutely trust him.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我姑且听你的 因为只有你可以管住这人
I'm taking your word, because you're the only one who can manage this guy.
但只有在他不知道你是谁时 才有用
But that only works so long as he doesn't know who you are.
你要是再让我损兵折将 我就告诉他 明白了么
You cost me any more men, and I might just tell him. Understood?
明白
Understood.
- 好了 博士 我们掩护你 - 上帝保佑你 主教
- OK. Doctor, we've got your back. - Bless you. Bishop.
战斗距离 3米
Combat distance, ten feet.
灯光一暗就持续开火
As soon as the lights go down, continuous fire.
全力向敌人开火
Full spread over the hostiles.
没光时别停火
Do not stop firing while the lights are out.
遵守开火协议 我们没子弹可浪费
Shot gun protocol, we don't have bullets to waste.
Amy 灯一灭 就松门上的转轮
Amy, when the lights go down, the wheel should release.
- 顺时针旋转4圈 - 10
- Spin it clockwise, four turns. - Ten.
不 4圈
No, four, four turns.
好 就4圈 我听到了
Yeah, four, I heard you.
准备
Ready!
听我倒数
On my count then.
上帝与我们同在
God be with us all.
3 2 1
Three...two...one.
开火
Fire!
转
Turn!
- 博士 快点 - 开了 奏效了
- Doctor, quickly! - It's opening, it's working.
后退
Fall back!
- 博士 快点 - 博士
- Doctor, quickly. - Doctor!
博士
Doctor!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
磁化这门
Magnetized the door.
- 转轮就不能再转了 - 是么
- Nothing could turn that wheel now. - Yeah?
- 我的天啊 - 啊 现在你懂了
- Dear God! - Ah, now you're getting it!
你为我们赢得了时间也好的
You've bought us time though, that's good.
有时间就好
I am good with time.
博士
Doctor!
封门 现在就封
Seal that door. Seal it now!
我们被包围了
We're surrounded!
封了它 封门
Seal it, seal that door.
- 博士 我们还有多少时间 - 最多5分钟
- Doctor, how long have we got? - Five minutes, max.
- 9 - 5分钟
- Nine. - Five.
5分钟
Five, right yeah.
- 你怎么会说9 - 我没有
- Why d'you say nine? - I didn't.
- 我们得另谋出路 - 无路可走了
- We need another way out of here. - There isn't one.
有的 当然有的
Yeah, there is, course there is.
这是艘星系级飞船 多年来游走在陨星间
This is a galaxy class ship, goes for years between planet-falls.
那么他们需要什么
So what do they need?
当然
Of course.
- 当然什么 他们需要什么 - 我们能进去吗
- Of course, what? What do they need? - Can we get in there?
好了 这是个密闭空间 但肯定装在哪了
Well, it's a sealed unit, but they must have installed it somehow.
整面墙都该向上滑
This whole wall should slide up.
有钩子 放开钩子
There's clamps. Release the clamps!
那后面有什么 他们需要什么
What's through there? What do they need?
他们需要呼吸
They need to breathe.
但是
But that's...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表