I do.
那我们很高兴收下她了
Then we would be delighted to accept her.
跟你的妹妹道别吧
Say goodbye to your sister.
跟博士...叔叔说 我们很快会再见面的
Tell Uncle... Doctor... I'll see you both pretty soon, OK?
我不会有事啦
I'll be fine.
A...Amy
A- Amy!
床上有衣服 换好了在这等着
There are clothes on the bed. Get changed and wait here.
天啊 这就是私立学校了
Blimey. This is private education, then?
嘿 你好
Hey. Hello.
我是Amy
I'm Amy.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
Isabella
Isabella.
听着 我们会带你出去的
Listen, we're going to get you out of here,
但是你得告诉我这是怎么回事
but I need you to tell me what's going on.
这是哪里?他们要做什么?
What is this place? What are they doing?
他们...嗯...晚上会来
They, um... they come at night.
围在我的床边 带我去了一个房♥间
They gather around my bed and they take me to a room...
屋子里有绿色的光 还有把椅子...
with this green light and a chair with...
上面有绑带
with straps,
- 就像是要做手术 - 那里发生了什么?
- as if for a surgeon. - What happens in there?
醒来的时候我就在这里了
I wake up here.
阳光灼伤了我的皮肤 就好像是烧蜡一样
And the sunlight burns my skin like candle wax.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
你敢保证么?
You can promise me that, can you?
我们到了
We're here.
好了 好吧 我先进去 要是出什么事了...原路返回
Right. OK, I'll go first. If anything happens to me, go back...
到底怎么回事?
What happened?
你和Amy之间?
Between you and Amy?
- 你说她吻了你 - 现在?
- You said she kissed you. - NOW?!
你现在想跟我说这事?
You want to do this NOW?!
我有权知道啊
I have a right to know.
再过430年我就要结婚了啊
I'm getting married in 430 years.
她吓坏了 我也吓坏了
She was frightened, I was frightened,
但是我们活下来了 她送了一口气
but we survived, and the relief of it...
所以就吻我了
and so she kissed me.
- 你回吻了?(你吻她后背了)? - 没
- And you kissed her back? - No.
我吻她嘴了
I kissed her mouth.
真是有意思啊
Funny!
Rory... Rory 她吻我 是因为当时我在那里
Rory... Rory, she kissed me because I was there.
要是你在就是你了 应该是你
It would have been you, it SHOULD have been you.
- 是啊 应该是我 - 绝对的
- Yeah, should have been me. - Exactly.
所以我带你来了
That's why I brought you here.
我们能去看吸血鬼了么?
Can we go and see the vampires now, please?
规矩点 孩子
Control yourself, child.
放开我
Get your hands off me.
通灵纸片
Psychic paper.
你真觉得能骗到我么?
Did you really think that would work on me?
推我一把...
Push...
加油 我们到了
Come on. There we are.
Amy
Amy!
Amy呢?
Where's Amy?
Amy
Amy.
我什么都看不见
I can't see a thing.
幸亏我带了这个
Just as well I brought this, then.
紫外线 便携阳光
Ultraviolet. Portable sunlight.
- 你的比我大啊 - 省省吧
- Yours is bigger than mine. - Let's not go there.
你从哪里来的?你从裂口过来的么?
Where are you from? Did you fall through the chasm?
母亲 这一点意义都没有 我们开始程序吧
Mother this is pointless. Let's just start the process.
住口 Francesco
Hold your tongue, Francesco!
我要知道这个女孩拿着通灵纸片 在这个原始的野蛮人世界做什么
I need to know what this girl is doing in a world of savages with psychic paper.
你和谁一伙的?
Who are you with?
我才不信是你那个傻瓜哥哥送你来的
I scarcely believe your idiot brother sent you.
你在我学校里干什么?
What are you doing in MY school?
好吧 我说
OK, I'll tell you.
我是教育标准局的
I'm from Ofsted.
- 让她坐到椅子上 - 不
- Put her in the chair. - No!
放开我
Get your hands off me!
哦 耍我是么?
Oh, make sport of me, will you?
像耍你的狗一样耍我?
Tease me as if I were your dog?
这条狗会咬人哦 孩子
Well, this dog has a bite, girl.
博士
Doctor...
取消婚礼的话 酒席的定金就没了 还有萨尔萨乐队的...
If we cancel now, we lose the deposit on the village hall, the salsa band...
他们怎么了?
What happened to them?
体内的水分被榨干了
They've had all the moisture taken out of them.
母亲
Mother...
你喝她血的地方 能分享一下吗
where you drink from her, may we share?
我很渴
I'm so thirsty.
当然了 亲爱的
Of course, darling.
吸血鬼就会那样的 对吧?
That's what vampires do, right?
吸干♥你♥体内的血 然后输入他们自己的
They drink your blood and replace it with their own.
是啊 除了一点 他们不只是血被吸干了
Yeah, except they haven't just had their blood taken,
身体里的水分也被榨干了
but all the water in their bodies.
他们为什么死了?
Why did they die?
学校里那些女孩不是还活着吗
Why aren't they like the girls in the school?
也许不是所有人都能在过程中活下来
Maybe not everyone survives the process.
你知道你什么最危险么?
You know what's dangerous about you?
并不是你让人们冒险
It's not that you make people take risks.
而是你让他们博取你的欢心
It's that you make them want to impress you.
你就是如此 他们不想让你失望
You make it so they don't want to let you down.
你从来都不知道你在的时候 人们会有多么危险
You have no idea how dangerous you make people to themselves when you're around.
你们是谁?
Who are you?
我们应该跑了 跑
We should run. Run!
程序是这样的
This is how it works.
首先
First,
我们吸干♥你♥
we drink you until you're dry.
然后...
Then...
给你输入我们的血
we fill you with our blood.
流遍你的全身 像是火焰
It rages through you like a fire,
改变你
changing you,
直道有一天你醒来
until one morning you awake
作为人类的时光 只是一场梦
and your humanity is a dream...
已经凋谢
now faded.
或者你会死
Or you die.
- 有可能 - 我要是活下来了呢?
- That can happen. - And if I survive?
那会有一万个丈夫在水里等着你
Then there are 10,000 husbands waiting for you in the water.
啊 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我订婚了
I'm kind of engaged.
Rory 快
Rory, come on!
有人给Amy Pond叫出租车吗
Cab for Amy Pond?
她咬了我
She bit me!
营救计划也不是那么完美的对吧?
This rescue plan, not exactly watertight, is it?
Rory
Rory!
- Amy - 快 这边走
- Amy! - Quickly, through here!
封锁宅邸
Seal the house.
- 他们不是吸血鬼 - 什么?
- They're not vampires! - What?!
我看见他们了 看见她了 他们不是吸血鬼 是外星人
I saw them, I saw her. They're not vampires.They're aliens!
- 有意思 - 这还算好消息了?
- Classic! - That's GOOD news?!
你们哪里有毛病啊?
What is wrong with you people?!
快点 行动
Come on, move!
别停下 快点伙计
Keep moving! Come on, guys.
快
Quickly.
出来 快
Get out. Quick!
快点 跑
Come on, run!
不不不
???
我做不到
I can't!
- 他死了吗 - 不 还有气
- Is he dead? - No, he's breathing.
为了缅怀在寂静中逝去的孩子们
And so in memory of the children lost to the silence,
背叛者将被送入被背叛人的怀抱
the traitor is delivered to the arms of those she betrayed.
你还指望我会淹死?
Do you expect me to drown?
我是威尼斯人
I'm Venetian!
我会游泳
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表