- No, good. - Yes, i have questions.
已找到合适的飞行员
The correct pilot has now been found.
是的 我就担心你这么说
Yes, i was worried you'd say that.
他是指你 是吗 博士
He means you, doctor, doesn't he?
已找到合适的飞行员
The correct pilot has been found.
已找到合适的飞行员
The correct pilot has been found
已找到合适的飞行员
The correct pilot has been found.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
有一股力量在牵引我 我被选中成为新飞行员了
It's pulling me in! I'm the new pilot!
你能行吗
Could you do it?
你能安全驾驶飞船吗
Could you fly the ship safely?
不行 我的大脑对于着飞船来说太强大了 一旦我的手触及控制板
No, i'm way too much for this ship. My hand touches that panel,
不仅整个星球会爆♥炸♥ 整个太阳系都会
The planet doesn't blow up, the whole solar system does.
已找到合适的飞行员
The correct pilot has been found.
不 我是最坏的选择 不骗你 快停下
No... worst choice ever, i promise you. Stop this!
博士 越来越不稳定了
Doctor, it's getting worse.
不是所有人都能成为实验品 比如你Craig 它一直不想要你
It doesn't want everyone. Craig, it didn't want you!
我跟他说过话 他说我帮不了他
I spoke to him and he said i couldn't help him!
它之前也不要Sophie 但现在要了 为什么会这样
It didn't want sophie before but now it does. What's changed?
因为我让她萌生了离开的念头
No! I gave her the idea of leaving! It's a machine
这台机器想要离开 所以它的驾驶者也必须想逃离这里
That needs to leave, it wants people who want to escape!
而你不想离开 Craig
And you don't want to leave, craig,
你是沙发先生
You're mr sofa man.
博士
Doctor!
Craig 只有你能关闭引擎
Craig, you can shut down the engine.
把手放到控制板上 集中注意
Put your hand on the panel and concentrate
- 想想自己为什么不愿离开 - Craig 不
- On why you want to stay! - Craig, no!
- 会有用吗 你确定 - 确定 确定
- Will it work? Are you sure? - Yes! Yes!
你是在骗我吧
Is that a lie?
当然是在骗你
Of course it's a lie!
那就行了
It's good enough for me.
下来啦
Geronimo!
- Craig - 博士
- Craig! - Doctor!
Craig 你为什么没有离开
Craig, what's keeping you here?
想想所有你留下来的原因
Think about everything that makes you want to stay here!
为什么你没有离开?
Why don't you want to leave?
Sophie 我不想离开Sophie
Sophie! And i don't want to leave sophie!
我不能离开Sophie 我爱Sophie
I can't leave sophie! I love sophie!
我也爱你 Craig 你这个傻瓜
I love you, too, craig, you idiot!
博士
Doctor!
- 你是认真的? - 当然 你是认真的吗
- Honestly, do you mean that? - Of course i mean it! Do you mean it?
我一直是认真的 严肃点 你是认真的?
I've always meant it. Seriously though, do you mean it?
是的
Yes.
那猴子怎么办
Ugh! What about the monkeys?
哦 现在不是时候 别岔开话题 Craig 地球马上就要爆♥炸♥了
Oh, not now, not again! Craig, the planet's about to burn!
看在上帝份上 赶快吻她
For god's sake, kiss the girl!
吻她
Kiss the girl!
博士
'Doctor!'
你成功了
You've done it.
成功了
Aha, you've done it!
哦 现在屏幕上就显示一堆0 现在是一堆-1 -2 -3
'Oh, now the screen's just zeros! Now it's minus ones, minus twos, minus threes...'
大大的"好"
Big yes!
帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me.
- 帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我 - 大大的"糟"
- Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. - Big no.
- 帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我 - 我们终止飞船了吗
- Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. - Did we switch it off?
紧急封锁 马上要内部爆裂了 所有人都出去 出去
Emergency shutdown, it's imploding, everybody out, out, out!
帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me...
帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me. Help me. Help me...
- 博士 - 帮帮我 帮帮我
- Doctor! - Help me. Help me. Help me...
奇怪 他们没看到吗
Look at them. Didn't they see that?
二楼就这么整个消失了
The whole top floor just vanished.
感知过滤器而已 根本没有二楼
Perception filter. There never was a top floor.
这么说 我们破坏我俩间的友谊了?
So have we spoiled our friendship, then?
彻底毁了
Totally ruined it.
那猴子怎么办
And what about the monkeys?
我们可以一起拯救它们
We could save them together, you know.
想做什么都行
Do whatever we want.
只要你跟我一起 巴黎也很有意义
I could see the point of paris if you were there with me.
不过先让我们彻底破坏友谊吧
First let's destroy our friendship completely.
- 喂 - 怎么 你想偷偷溜走吗
-Oi! - What, you're trying to sneak off?
是的 因为你们好像...
Yes, well, you were sort of...
挺忙的
Busy.
这个你收着
I want you to keep these.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为我也许还会回来串门 小住几天
Cos i might pop back soon, have another little stay.
不 你只是说说而已 我读过你的脑子了 记得吗
No, you won't. I've been in your head, remember.
但是我还是希望你留着钥匙
But i still want you to keep them.
谢谢你 Craig
Thank you, craig.
谢谢你 博士
Thank you, doctor.
Sophie
Sophie.
现在 地球上还有6,000,400,026人
Now then. 6,000,400,026 people in the world.
不能输给他们
That's the number to beat.
放心吧
Yeah.
回到过去 你得去书报亭给我留言
Back in time! You need to go to the paper shop, leave that note for me.
你都成了小媒婆了 是吧
Right little matchmaker, aren't you?
- 你怎么不给我找个男人? - 整流器又出毛病了 等下
- Can't you find me a fella? - Oh, rectifier's playing up again... hold on.
- 你先写纸条 我会让你回心转意的 - 你有笔吗
- You write the note and i'll change that will. - You got a pen?
记得要用红笔写
Make sure it's a red pen.
到处都是裂缝
There were cracks.
通过一些裂缝 我们看到了 寂静与万物的终结
Through some we saw silence and the end of all things.
是我家墙上的裂缝
It's the crack in my wall.
时空的两部分永远不该接触
Two parts of space and time that should never have touched,
重合的
Pressed together.
穿过整个宇宙 连续统一的裂缝
All through the universe, rips in the continuum.
它怎么会在这儿?
How could it be here?
怎么会四处跟着我的
How can it be following me?
不知道 不过我会弄清楚的
I don't know yet, but i'm working it out.
某种时空教义 比如爆♥炸♥
Some sort of space-Time catechism?
足以在宇宙中炸出裂缝 不过 是什么呢
Big enough to put cracks in the universe. But what?
宇宙破裂了
The universe is cracked.
潘多拉将要开启
The pandorica will open,
寂静将降临
Silence will fall.
潘多拉
Pandorica...
那只是童话故事
Ha! That's a fairytale!
如果它是真的 就在这 正在开启
If it is real, it's here and it's opening.
- 什么东西 - 一个盒子 笼子 监狱
- What is it? - A box, a cage a prison.
在所有星系的传说中
There was a goblin or a trickster,
都有哥布林 整蛊怪 勇士
Or a warrior, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies.
所有世界中最可怕的生物
The most feared being in all the cosmos.
是潘多拉
The pandorica.
不只是童话故事
More than just a fairytale.
正在开启
It's opening.
你们的世界有访客了
Your world has visitors.
博士 是Dalek
Daleks, doctor,
还有 Cyber飞船 Sontaran Slitheen Chelonian
And cyberships, sontarans, slitheen, chelonian,
- Nestene Drahvin Sycorax... - 里面到底是什么 怎么会这样
- Nestene, drahvin, sycorax... - What's in there, what could justify all this?
你是什么
What are you?
你会是什么呢
What could you possibly be?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表