But for how long?
要是我现在动用这些铁甲 百万无辜生命就能获救
Millions of innocent lives will be saved if I use these Ironsides now!
- 我能帮忙吗 - 安静
- Can I be of assistance? - Shut it!
听我说 就听着
Listen to me. Just listen!
Dalek没有良知 没有慈悲 没有怜悯
The Daleks have no conscience. No mercy. No pity.
它们是我最老最致命的敌人
They are my oldest and deadliest enemy.
你不能相信它们
You cannot trust them!
要是希♥特♥勒♥入侵地狱 我会给恶魔做参考
If Hitler invaded hell, I would give a favourable reference to the Devil!
这些机器将会是我们的救命稻草
These machines will be our salvation!
哦 解除警报了
Oh, the all-clear.
我们暂时安全了
We are safe. For now.
博士 解除警报了
Doctor, it's the all-clear.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
仇恨是什么样子的 Amy
What does hate look like, Amy?
仇恨?
Hate?
看上去就像Dalek
It looks like a Dalek.
而我要去证实它
And I'm going to prove it.
- 要喝点茶吗 - 真好 谢谢
- Would you care for some tea? - That would be very nice. Thank you.
好了 教授 首相跟我说了
All right, Prof! The PM's been filling me in.
叹为观止啊 你的那些 铁甲士兵 叹为观止啊
Amazing things, these Ironsides of yours. Amazing.
你一定非常引以为傲
You must be very proud of them.
- 不过是做我的分内事 - 对小镇出来的人来说 很不错了
- Just doing my bit. - Not bad for a Paisley boy.
对 我想我发现了一个 熟悉的音调 我亲爱的
Yes, I thought I detected a familiar cadence, my dear.
你怎么做到的 怎么想出这主意的
How did you do it? Come up with the idea?
不是什么人 都有发明的灵感的
How does the muse of invention come to anyone?
但你有很多聪明的理念 是吗
But you get a lot of these clever notions, do you?
好了 点子就这么倾注我的脑海
Well, ideas just seem to teem from my head!
太妙了 就像 我让你看
Wonderful things! Like... let me show you.
关于高超音速飞行器可行性的构想
Some musings on the potential of hypersonic flight.
还有可以在大气外维持生命的重力消除器
Gravity bubbles that could sustain life outside of the terrestrial atmosphere!
洗澡时就这么想到了
Came to me in the bath!
哦 这些是你的点子还是它们的
Oh. And are these your ideas or theirs?
不 不 这些机器人 完全在我的控制下 博士
No, no, no, no. These robots are entirely under my control, Doctor.
它们 谢谢 完美的仆人 完美的勇士
They are... Thank you... the perfect servant, and the perfect warrior.
我不知道你的目的是什么 教授
I don't know what you're up to, Professor,
但无论它们承诺你什么 你不能信任它们
but whatever they've promised, you cannot trust them!
随便你怎么称呼它们 Dalek是死神
Call them what you like, the Daleks are death!
是的 博士 对敌人来说是死神
Yes, Doctor. Death to our enemies!
黑暗力量 第三帝国的死神
Death to the forces of darkness, and death to the Third Reich!
对 温斯顿 也是其他所有人的死神
Yes, Winston, and death to everyone else too!
要喝点茶吗
Would you care for some tea?
停 你在这干嘛 你想要什么
Stop this! What are you doing here? What do you want?
我们只是想帮你
We seek only to help you.
- 想怎样 - 想打胜仗
- To do what? - To win the war.
真的 哪场战争
Really? Which war?
我不明白
I do not understand.
这场战争 对纳粹的战争
This war? Against the Nazis?
还是你们的战争 针对整个宇宙的战争
Or your war? The war against the rest of the Universe?
针对所有非Dalek生命体的战争
The war against all life-forms that are not Dalek?
我不明白 我是你的战士
I do not understand. I am your soldier.
哦 是吗 好 好
Oh, yeah? OK. OK.
- 好 战士 自我防卫
- OK, soldier, defend yourself!
- 博士 这到底 - 你不要茶吗
- Doctor, what the devil...?! - You do not require tea?
停 首相 拜托了
Stop it! Prime Minister, please!
博士 这些机器很珍贵
Doctor, please, these machines are precious.
好了 反击啊 你想的 不是吗
Come on! Fight back! You want to, don't you?
- 你知道你想的 - 我一定要抗♥议♥
- You know you do! - I must protest!
你还等什么 你恨我 你想杀了我
What are you waiting for? You hate me. You want to kill me.
好了 来呀 杀我呀
Well, go on! Kill me.
- 杀我呀 - 博士 小心
- Kill me! - Doctor, be careful!
请别再打我了
Please desist from striking me.
- 我是你的战士 - 你是我的敌人
- I am your soldier. - You are my enemy!
我也是你的敌人
And I am yours!
我完全鄙视你
You are everything I despise!
生物里最糟糕的
The worst thing in all creation.
我一次又一次击败你 我击败了你
I've defeated you time and time again, I've defeated you.
我把你送回虚空 我从你那拯救了整个现实
I sent you back into the void! I saved the whole of reality from you!
我就是博士
I am the Doctor!
而你是Dalek
And you are the Daleks!
没错
Correct.
回顾证词
Review testimony.
我就是博士 而你是Dalek
'I am the Doctor. And you are the Daleks!'
证词 你在说什么 什么证词
Testimony? What are you talking about, testimony?
现在传送证词
Transmitting testimony now.
传送什么 送去哪里
Transmit what, where?
现在接收证词
Receiving testimony now.
我就是博士 而你是Dalek
'I am the Doctor! And you are the Daleks!'
原始模型激活
Progenitor activated.
接受证词 接受证词
Testimony accepted! Testimony accepted!
接受证词
Testimony accepted!
- 后退 你们都后退 - 海军 海军 现在就进来
- Get back! All of you! - Marines! Marines! Get in here!
停 停 求你了 你们在干嘛
Stop it! Stop it, please! What are you doing?
你们是我的铁甲士兵
You are my Ironsides!
我们是Dalek
We are the Daleks!
- 但我创造了你们 - 不
- But I created you! - No.
是我们创造了你
We created you!
胜利 胜利 胜利
Victory! Victory! Victory!
发生什么了 博士
What just happened, Doctor?
我想知道它们要什么
I wanted to know what they wanted.
它们在计划什么
What their plan was.
我就是它们的计划
I was their plan!
嘿
Hey!
启动第二阶段
Commencing Phase Two.
原始模型激活 开始
The Progenitor is activated! It begins!
接受证词 它们就是 那么说的 我的证词
"Testimony accepted!" That's what they said! My testimony.
别责怪自己了
Don't beat yourself up. ???
那我们要怎么办 现在去追它们吗
So what do we do? Is this what we do now? Chase after them?
是我要怎么办 很危险 你等在这
This is what I do. It's dangerous, so wait here.
什么?你说我在这么狂轰滥炸之中 还能安全了?
What, so you mean I've got to stay safe down here in the middle of the London Blitz?
总比在我身边安全
Safe as it gets around me.
现在他想我们做什么?
What does he expect us to do now?
当然是KBO了
KBO, of course.
- 什么? - 继续战斗
- What? - Keep buggering on!
对了
Bingo!
- 首相先生 - 什么事?
- Prime Minister. - Yes?
迅速展开部队发来的电报 先生 Childer上尉说 发现不明物体
Signal from RDF, sir. Unidentified object.
在上空盘旋
Hanging in the sky, Captain Childers says.
但是无法瞄准 太远了
We can't get a proper fix, though. It's too far up.
你怎么想 Pond小姐?
What do you think, Miss Pond?
博士有麻烦了 现在我们也知道他身在何处了
The Doctor's in trouble and now we know where he is.
是啊 他肯定在那飞船上 对吧?
Yeah. Cos he'll be on that ship, won't he?
- 问题的正中心 - 对
- Right in the middle of everything. - Exactly!
喂 把那灯关了
Oi! Put that light out!
最终阶段开始 所有能量供给给原始模型
The final phase commences, channel all reserve power to Progenitor.
不给我泡茶了?
How about that cuppa now, then?
- 是博士 消灭 - 等等等等
- It is the Doctor! Exterminate! - Wait, wait, wait,
我要是你就不会这么做了 TARDIS自毁系统
I wouldn't if I were you! TARDIS self-destruct.
你也知道意味着什么 我的飞船毁掉 带着你们一起毁灭
And you know what that means. My ship goes, you all go with it.
- 你不会用这个设备的 - 试试看嘛
- You would not use such a device. - Try me.
啊 啊 啊 啊 不准扫描 什么都不准做
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. No scans! No nothing!
再往前 我就把你们送上西天 明白不?
One move and I'll destroy us all, you got that?
TARDIS 响了 你们就全完蛋
TARDIS bang-bang, Daleks boom!
这才像话
Good boy.
这飞船已经不行了...
This ship's pretty beaten up...
就是个空壳 就跟你们一样
running on empty, I'd say, like you.
我们上一次见面的时候 你们已经穷途末路了
When we last met, you were at the end of your rope.
死光光
Finished.
有一艘飞船幸免了
One ship survived.
你们这些家伙回到过去了? 残兵败将? 濒临绝种?
And you fell back through time, yes? Crippled? Dying?
我们有一条线索
We picked up a trace.
我们的一个原始模型
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表