What was she like, Edwin?
噢...甜蜜的微笑
Oh... Such a smile.
她的眼睛... 眼睛那么蓝...
And her eyes... Her eyes were so blue...
几乎是紫罗兰色的
Almost violet.
就像地平线上的最后一抹夕阳...
??? Like the last touch of sunset on the edge of the world...
Dorabella
Dorabella...
遗忘闭联体... 无效
Oblivion Continuum... inactive.
不可能
Impossible!
时间跳跃即将开始 准备
Time jump imminent! Prepare!
欢迎回到人类状态
Welcome to the human race.
你太棒了 你也太棒了... 还有你...
You're brilliant, you're brilliant... And you...
现在要去制止它们 制止Dalek
Now. Gotta stop them! Stop the Daleks!
等等 博士 等... 等
Wait! Doctor! Wait... Wait.
太晚了
It's too late.
博士 你永远打败不了我们
You will never defeat us, Doctor,
- 我们会回来的 - 我们会回来的
- we will return. - We will return!
走了 它们走了
Gone. They've gone.
不 不行 它们不能走
No, no, no! They can't!
它们不能再从我手上逃走了
They can't have got away from me again!
我能感觉到 我的思维是清晰的
No, I can feel it, my mind is clear.
Dalek已经走了
The Daleks have gone.
博士 没事了 你成功了 你阻止了炸♥弹♥
Doctor. It's OK! You did it. You stopped the bomb.
博士?
Doctor?
我有过选择
I had a choice.
它们知道我会选择地球
And they knew I'd choose the Earth.
是Dalek赢了
The Daleks have won.
它们打败了我 它们赢了
They beat me. They've won.
但你拯救了地球 也没有很邋遢 对不对
But you saved the Earth. Not too shabby, is it...?
- 对不对? - 对
- Is it? - No.
没有很邋遢
It's not too shabby.
亲爱的朋友 这是伟大的胜利
It's a brilliant achievement, my dear friend.
来 抽根雪茄
Here, have a cigar!
不用
No...
那现在准备干什么?
So, what now, then?
我还有场仗要打 Pond小姐
I still have a war to run, Miss Pond.
- 首相 - 噢 谢谢
- Prime Minister... - Oh, thank you.
他们又袭击了白金汉宫和圣保罗区
They hit the Palace and St Paul's again.
灭火队刚去支援
Fire crews only just saved it.
- 她怎么了? - 什么?
- Is she OK? - What?
她看起来不太好
She looks very upset.
Breen小姐?
Oh, Miss Breen?
她丈夫恐怕不行了
Her young man didn't make it, I'm afraid.
刚接到消息 在海峡那边被击中了
Just got word. Shot down over the Channel.
- 博士在哪? - 扫尾工作
- Where's the Doctor? - Tying up loose ends.
我把Bracewell使用的外星技术都清除了
I've taken out all the alien tech Bracewell put in.
博士 不再考虑一下吗
Won't you reconsider, Doctor?
这些喷火机器能在24小时内 让我赢了这仗
Those Spitfires would win me the war in 24 hours!
- 没错 - 为什么不用?
- Exactly. - But why not?
为什么不让我们尽早结束这场灾难?
Why can't we put an end to all this misery?
事情不是这样的 温斯顿
Oh, it doesn't work like that, Winston.
这场战争会很艰难
It's gonna be tough.
更糟的日子还在后面
There are terrible days to come.
最黑暗的时期 但是你能解决
The darkest days. But you can do it.
- 你知道你可以 - 留下来帮我们取得胜利
- You know you can. - Stay with us, and help us win through!
- 世界需要你 - 这世界不需要我
- The world needs you. - The world doesn't need me.
- 不是吧? - 这个世界拥有温斯顿.斯宾塞.丘吉尔
- No? - The world's got Winston Spencer Churchill.
- 和以前一样 很高兴有你在 - 对啊
It's been a pleasure, as always. Too right.
- 再见 博士 - 我们是不是该说永别?
- Goodbye, Doctor. - Oh, shall we say adieu?
要的
Indeed.
再见 Pond小姐
Goodbye, Miss Pond.
太... 太神奇了
It's.. it's been amazing.
- 居然能见到你 - 我也觉得
- Meeting you. - I'm sure it has!
喂 丘吉尔
Oi, Churchill!
TARDIS的钥匙 你刚从博士那里拿走的
TARDIS key. The one you just took from the Doctor.
博士 她很棒
Oh, she's good, Doctor.
跟针尖一样犀利
As sharp as a pin!
差不多跟我有得一比
Almost as sharp as me!
Hmm...
KBO
KBO!
我一直在等你 博士
I've been expecting you, Doctor.
我早知道这一刻会来临
I knew this moment had to come.
这一刻?
Moment?
是时候把我拆了
It's time to de-activate me.
这个...?噢... 对
Is it...? Oh... yeah.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
我是Dalek的技术
I'm Dalek technology.
我不属于这里 不能再让我到处逛了
Can't allow me to go pottering around down here where I have no business.
对 你马上就要死 教授 立刻
No, you're dead right, Professor. 100% right.
要等我回来...10分钟?
And by the time I get back here in...what, ten minutes?
大概15分钟
More like 15.
15分钟后 对 我就要这么做了
Fifteen minutes, yeah, that's exactly what I'm going to do.
你要被拆掉了
You are going to be so de-activated.
就好像你从来没有... 激活过
It's going be like you've never even been... activated.
没错
Yeah.
- 15分钟? - 老实说 可能是20分钟
- 15 minutes? - More like 20, if I'm honest.
等我和Pond处理好紧急事务
Once Pond and I see to the urgent thing we've got to see to.
那个...那个...你的明白?
The... the... See?
很明白 博士 我会等在这里 准备好
Very well, Doctor. I shall wait here and prepare myself.
Dalek的技术 貌似理解能力有点弱
Yeah, Dalek tech, but a bit slow on the uptake.
我们要去做的那些事
That thing we've got to do.
实际上我们得花半小时 对不对 博士?
Gonna take half an hour, realistically, iisn't it, Doctor?
肯定要的
Easily!
所以我得说 别跑哦
So no running off, that's what I'm saying.
别想要去找那间 傍边种着白蜡树的邮局
Don't go trying to find that little Post Office with the ash trees
还是那个女孩...叫什么名字?
or that girl... What was her name?
- Dorabella - Dorabella
- Dorabella. - Dorabella.
任何情况下都不能去找她
On no account go looking for her.
你要知道 半小时可以做很多事
Mind you, you can get a lot ????
谢谢 谢谢你 博士
Thank you, thank you, Doctor!
来吧 Pond
Come along, Pond!
那你还是有敌人的?
So, you have enemies then?
每个人都有敌人
Everyone's got enemies.
对啊 不过我的敌人是那些在食品店外 牵着发疯腊肠狗的女人们
Yeah, but mine's the woman outside Budgens with the mental Jack Russell.
你的是那种 头号♥公敌
You've got, like, you know, arch-enemies.
我看也是
Suppose so.
我以为我们只是穿越时空
And here's me thinking we'd just be running through time,
发发疯 修正历史
being daft and fixing stuff.
但并不是这样 这很危险
But no. It's dangerous.
是的 非常危险
Yup. Very.
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
我还在这里不是么?
I'm still here, aren't I?
你在担心Dalek
You're worried about the Daleks.
我一直在担心Dalek
I'm always worried about the Daleks.
还是需要点时间的 对不对? 它们现在数量并不多
It'll take time, though, won't it? There's still not many of them.
它们还需要时间来复♥制♥自己
They'll need a while to build themselves up.
不是这个问题 还有其他的
It's not that. There's something else.
有些事我们都忘了 或者是你忘了
Something we've forgotten. Or rather you have.
- 我? - 你不认识它们 Amy
- Me? - You didn't know them, Amy.
你说你从没见过它们 但是你应该见过
You'd never seen them before. And you should have done.
你应该见过
You should.
- River? - 跟着那艘船
- River? - Follow that ship.
你有多了解哭泣天使?
What do you know of the weeping angels?
这只是尊雕像
But it's just a statue.
等你转过身就不是了
Until you turn your back.
石头天使藏在石像堆里
Stone angel amongst stone statues.
完美的藏身地点
Perfect hiding place.
我们都在危险之中
We're all in terrible danger.
继续看 看着它们的时候 它们不能移♥动♥
Keep looking! It can't move if you're looking.
- 博士 - 不要眨眼 Amy 眨都不能眨
- Doctor! - Don't blink, Amy, don't even blink!
时间正在向我们逼近
The time will be upon us.
天使的时间
The time of angels.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表