One of the Progenitor devices.
原型? 那玩意在你们星球上是什么
Progenitor? What's that when it's at home?
我们的过去 也是未来
It is our past. And our future.
哦哦哦这可够深刻了 对你们Dalek来说 够深刻了
Ohhh, that's deep. That is deep for a Dalek.
那到底是什么意思?
What does it mean, though?
包含了我们纯种Dalek的DNA 成千上万的都被毁灭了 只有一个幸存
It contains pure Dalek DNA, thousands were created, all were lost, save one.
好吧 但是我还有一点不明白...
OK, but there's still one thing I don't get, though...
你们都有原始模型了 还创造Bracewell做什么?
if you've got the Progenitor, why build Bracewell?
- 是...有必要的 - 但是为什么?
- It was... necessary. - But why?
我明白了我明白了
I get it. Oh, I get it!
明白了 这太有意思了
I get it. Oh, ho, this is rich!
原始模型无法识别你们 对吧
The Progenitor wouldn't recognise you, would it?
它会觉得你们不纯 DNA无法识别为Dalek
It saw you as impure, the DNA is unrecognisable as Dalek.
- 问题已有答案了 - 对 对 对 我 我的证词
- A solution was devised. - Yes, yes, yes. Me. My testimony.
你们设计我 你们知道 原始模型会认出我
So you set a trap, you knew that the Progenitor would recognise me.
我是Dalek的头号♥敌人
The Daleks' greatest enemy!
原始模型会接受我的话 我对你们的认同
It would accept my word. My recognition of you.
不不不 你在做什么?
No, no, no. What are you doing?
博士 退后 要不整个城市焚于烈火
Withdraw now, Doctor, or the city dies in flames.
你开什么玩笑 整艘飞船就是一破烂
Who are you kidding? This ship is a wreck,
你们根本没有毁掉伦敦的实力
you don't have the power to destroy London.
那就看着人类自毁吧
Watch as the humans destroy themselves.
到底怎么...?
What the...?
不
No!
总闸关不掉了
The generators won't switch off!
首相先生 整个伦敦灯火通明
The lights are on all across London, Prime Minister!
一定是它们 Daleks
Has to be them. Has to be the Daleks.
德军看伦敦一清二楚 我们必死无疑了
The Germans can see every inch of the city. We're sitting ducks.
德国鬼子来之前 把灯弄灭
Get those lights out before the Germans get here!
确认 244中队 56中队 行动
Confirm, Squadron 244 and 56 mobilised.
紧急情况 紧急情况 109?
Emergency, emergency, 109?
109 能收到吗?
109, confirm?
如果不把灯关掉 成千上万的人会死的
Thousands will die if we don't get those lights out now.
德国轰炸机要穿越海峡了
German bombers sighted over the Channel, sir.
- 预计10分钟到达 - 他们要来了
- ETA 10 minutes, sir. - Here they come.
跟Attlee发信 3点在内阁战情室开会
Get a message to Mr Attlee. War Cabinet meeting at 0300.
- 如果我们还活着的话 - 我们不能这么坐以待毙
- If we're all still here. - We can't just sit here!
我们必须跟Dalek抗争
We've got to take the fight to the Daleks!
怎么抗争? 我们没一件武器 能跟它们抗衡
How? None of our weapons are a match for theirs.
哦 听着 肯定有办法
Oh, look, we must have something.
哦 远在天边近在眼前
Oh! Staring us in the face!
礼物
A gift!
Dalek送来的礼物
From the Daleks!
把灯关掉
Turn those lights off now.
把伦敦城的灯关掉 否则我绝对会用TARDIS自毁设备的
Turn London off or I swear I will use the TARDIS self-destruct!
僵局 博士
Stalemate, Doctor.
离开这里 回地球上去
Leave us, and return to Earth.
就这样? 你们的大胜利? 你们会滚蛋?
Oh, that's it? That's your great victory? You leave?
我们不能灭绝
Extinction is not an option.
我们会回到自己的时代 重新开始
We shall return to our own time and begin again.
不 不 不 这次不会让你们逃脱的 绝不
No, no, no! I won't let you get away this time! I won't!
我们成功了
We have succeeded...
DNA重组完成
DNA reconstruction is complete.
注意了 博士 全新的Dalek种族
Observe, Doctor, a new Dalek paradigm!
原始模型完成了我们的命运 注意
The Progenitor has fulfilled our new destiny. Behold!
Dalek的复兴
The restoration of the Daleks!
王者的复活
The resurrection of the master race!
Bracewell 枪放下
Bracewell! Put the gun down!
我的人生就是个谎言 还是结束了吧
My life is a lie, and I choose to end it.
你私下解决吧 小镇男孩
In your own time, Paisley boy.
现在我们需要你的帮助
Because right now we need your help.
但是那些生物...分明是我的铁甲战士
But those creatures... My Ironsides!
它们造了我?
They made me?
我...我什么都不记得了
I... I can remember things.
太多事情了 最后一次战争
So many things. The last war.
贫穷 泥泞 肮脏不堪 痛苦
The squalor and the mud and the awful, awful misery of it all.
我是什么啊? 我到底是什么?
What am I? What am I?
你就是 要么跟我们在一方 要么跟他们统一战线
What you are, sir, is either on our side, or theirs.
现在 我才不在乎 你是不是台机器 Bracewell
Now, I don't give a damn if you're a machine, Bracewell...
你是不是个男人?
Are you a man?
听着 我明白的
Listen to me. I understand.
我真的理解
Really, I do.
听着 现在天上有艘飞船 把伦敦点得像棵圣诞树
Look, there is a spaceship up there lighting up London like a Christmas tree.
如果不加以阻止 成千上万的人会丧命
Thousands of people will die tonight if we don't stop it,
只有你能帮我们把那玩意打下来
and you're the only one who can help take it down.
- 我? - 你是外星科技的产物啊
- I am? - You're alien technology.
你跟Dalek一样聪明
You're as clever as the Daleks are.
想想 火箭怎么样?你们有火箭么?
So start thinking! What about rockets? You got rockets?
你们说什么地心引力啦 超音速飞行器啦 导弹一类的东西
Cos you said gravity whatsits, hypersonic flight, some kind of missile.
Pond小姐 这又不是什么焰火晚会
This isn't a fireworks party, Miss Pond!
我们需要恰当的战术...
We need proper tactical...
- 导弹...或者... - 或者什么?
- A missile... or...? - Or what?
你是说我们能把什么送上天?
We could send something up there, you say?
不是问题 只要有重力消除器就行
??? With a gravity bubble, yes.
理论上说 是可以把东西送上太空
Theoretically it's possible we could actually send something into space.
Bracewell... 要敢想
Bracewell... It's time to think big!
新型Dalek万岁
All hail the new Daleks!
新型Dalek万岁
All hail the new Daleks!
对 你们低等种族
Yes, you are inferior!
是
Yes.
做好准备吧
Then prepare.
我们已经就绪
We are ready!
清除不洁
Cleanse the unclean!
完全清除 解体
Total obliteration! Disintegrate!
天啊 这个胡闹的 该怎么处理
Blimey, what do you do to the ones who mess up?
你是博士
You are the Doctor!
必须被消灭
You must be exterminated!
少跟我胡闹 亲爱的
Don't mess with me, sweetheart!
轰炸机攻击队形前进
'Advancing bombers approaching in strike formation. '
燃♥烧♥弹♥已击中伦敦东区
'Incendiary bombs have hit the East End of London. '
终于 准备好了么?
At last! Are they ready?
但愿是吧 但是同时...
I hope so. But in the meantime...
这也会接收到Dalek的信♥号♥♥
This will pick up Dalek transmissions.
- 我们是Dalek全新种族 - 是他
- 'We are the paradigm of a new Dalek race. ' - It's him!
- 是博士 - 科学家 战略家
- It's the Doctor! - Scientist, Strategist,
统帅 长生不老而又高人一等
Drone. Eternal. And the Supreme.
我猜那是你吧
Which would be you, I'm guessing?
颜料涂得不错 我要是估计就美死了
Well, nice paintjob. I'd be feeling pretty swish if I looked like you.
- 非常 "高-等 "' - 还有别人
- 'Pretty "supre-eme. "' - He's got company.
新的机器人 我们要迅速了
New company. We've got to hurry up!
你好? 是 是 多谢 ...
Yes? Right. Right, thanks!..
等您准备好 首相先生
Ready when you are, Prime Minister.
- 太好了 - 飞船坐标锁定
- Splendid! - Spaceship's exact co-ordinates located!
上 空军上校 派人上
Go to it, Group Captain! Go to it!
Broadsword呼叫Danny Boy
Broadsword to Danny Boy!
Broadsword呼叫Danny Boy
Broadsword to Danny Boy!
起飞 起飞
Scramble! Scramble! Scramble!
问题是 我们现在怎么办?
Question is, what do we do now?
要不然把你们高科技机器关了
Either you turn off your clever machine
否则我就把你们炸的粉身碎骨
or I'll blow you and your new paradigm into eternity.
- 还有你自己 - 职业危险而已
- And yourself. - Occupational hazard.
扫描什么都没显示
Scan reveals nothing!
根本没有TARDIS自毁设备
TARDIS self-destruct device non-existent!
好吧 那是个果酱点心 但是你们说过给我泡茶喝的
All right, it's a Jammy Dodger, but I was promised tea!
警报 有不明飞行物靠近
Alert! Unidentified projectile approaching!
更正 多个飞行物
Correction. Multiple projectiles!
人类做了什么?
What have the humans done?
- 我不知道 - 解释
- I don't know. - Explain!
解释 解释
Explain! Explain!
Danny Boy呼叫博士 Danny Boy呼叫博士
Danny Boy to the Doctor! Danny Boy to the Doctor!
能听到我说话吗? 请回复 完毕
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表