法国 1♥8♥9♥0年
France 1♥8♥9♥0
文森特 你听得见吗
Vincent, can you hear me?
求你了 不要啊
Please,
文森特 整个镇子上到处找酒喝 他还嫌不够啊
Vincent. it's not enough he goes drinking all round the town,
现在左邻右里还得听他鬼吼鬼叫
Now the whole neighbourhood has to listen to his screaming.
他病得很严重 Vernet夫人
He's very ill, madame vernet.
看看这个
Look at this,
比他平常搞出的垃圾还糟糕
Even worse than his usual rubbish.
这是什么呀
What's it supposed to be?
走开
Go...
伦敦 内阁战情室 1941年
Cabinet War Rooms, London 1941
这是在法国一间阁楼的墙里找到的
It was found behind the wall in an attic in france.
是真迹 是梵高的
It's genuine... it's a van gogh...
为什么带来给我
Why bring it to me?
因为这显然是种讯息
Because it's obviously a message...
而你能看出是留给谁的
And you can see who it's for.
不敢说我看得懂
Can't say i understand it.
你不用看懂 首相先生
You're not supposed to understand it, prime minister.
只是要你传送这讯息
You're supposed to deliver it.
暴风监狱 5145年
Stormcage Containment Facility 5145
426号♥牢房♥
Cell 426.
博士
The doctor?
你是说Song博士吗
Do you mean dr song?
让我接
Give me that.
说真的 给我 我有权接电♥话♥
Seriously, just give it to me. I'm entitled to phone calls.
博士吗
Doctor?
不 也不是找你 他在哪
No, and neither are you. Where is he?
你在穿越时空打电♥话♥ 不是每次都能找到他
You're phoning the time vortex, it doesn't always work.
不过TARDIS很聪明 它会改变电♥话♥线路
'But the tardis is smart, she's re-Routed the call. '
有话快说
Talk quickly.
这电♥话♥只能讲1分钟
This connection will last less than a minute.
Song博士
Dr song.
你打完了吗
Are you finished with that?
你新来的吗
You're new here, aren't you?
第一天来
First day.
那真是对不起了
Then i'm very sorry.
站住别动
Stay exactly where you are.
她有口红
She had the lipstick,
迷幻口红 她想用在我身上
The hallucinogenic lipstick. She tried to use it on me!
你的诡计没用 Song博士
Your tricks don't work in here, dr song.
皇家收藏室 5145年
The Royal Collection 5145
这里皇家收藏室
This is the royal collection.
我是女王
And i'm the bloody queen.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
事关博士 女王陛下
It's about the doctor, ma'am.
你见过他一次 是吗 我知道他来过
You met him once, didn't you? I know he came here.
- 博士 - 他有麻烦了
The doctor! He's in trouble.
我得找到他
I need to find him.
你为什么要偷画
Then why are you stealinga painting?
看
Look at it.
我得找到博士
I need to find the doctor,
我得拿给他看
And i need to show him this.
星系里谣传说 你想穿越时空
Now, word on the belt is, you're looking for time travel.
Maldovarium酒吧 5145年
The Maldovarium 5145
你这有卖♥♥吗
Are you selling?
一个时空漩涡操控器
A vortex manipulator,
刚从一个帅哥时空特工的腕上切下来
Fresh off the wrist of a handsome time agent.
我说过切掉手腕
I said off the wrist.
不便宜啊 Song博士
Not cheap, dr song.
没给我带点好玩的吗
Have you brought me a pretty toy?
这是个Calisto式脉冲装置
This is a calisto pulse.
可以解除6米内的微型爆♥炸♥装置
It can disarm micro-Explosives from up to 20 feet.
什么样的微型爆♥炸♥装置
What kind of micro-Explosives?
就是我刚投入你酒中的那种
The kind i just put in your wine.
哇唬
Vavoom!
哇什么
Va-What?
难以置信我竟然从没想到过 太油菜了
I can't believe i've never thought of this before, it's genius.
对
Right!
着陆了
Landed,
来吧
Come on.
- 我们在哪 - 一号♥星球
- Where are we? - Planet one.
宇宙最古老的星球
The oldest planet in the universe.
有纯钻石构成的悬崖 传说
There's a cliff of pure diamond and, according to legend,
悬崖上还有留书 字母有15米高
On the cliff there's writing. Letters 50 feet high,
是来自时间最初的讯息
A message from the dawn of time,
没人知道它说了些什么 因为没人能翻译
And no-One knows what it says, cos no-One's ever translated it.
直到今天
Till today.
- 今天怎么了 - 我们
- What happens today? - Us.
TARDIS能翻译一切
The tardis can translate anything.
我们要做的就是打开门
All we have to do is open the doors
阅读有历史记载以来的第一个词
And read the very first words in recorded history.
(嗨 亲爱的)
HELLO SWEETIE
哇唬
Vavoom!
就是这地方吗
Right place?
跟着悬崖峭壁那面的坐标就行
Just followed theco-Ordinates on the cliff-Face.
地球 英国
Earth. Britain.
上午1:02 不 是下午
1:02am. No, pm.
不
No,
公元
AD.
- 那是罗马军团 - 对 是的
- That's a roman legion. - Well, yeah.
- 这期间罗马侵略了英国不少次 - 哦 我知道
- The romans invaded britain several times during this period. - Oh, i know.
在校期间 我最爱的话题就是 意大利猛♥男♥的侵略
My favourite topic at school. Invasion of the hot italians.
嗯 我因此得分很低
Yeah, i did get marked down for the title.
凯撒万岁
Hail, caesar!
嗨
Hi.
欢迎来英国
Welcome to britain.
- 您大驾光临我们很荣幸 - 嗯 你们只是人类
- We are honoured by your presence. - Well, you're only human.
起身吧
Arise...
罗马人
Roman person.
为什么他觉得你是凯撒
Why does he think you're caesar?
克利奥帕特拉要见你
Cleopatra will see you now.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, sweetie.
River
River!
嗨
Hi.
你竟然在宇宙最古老的峭壁上涂鸦
You graffitied the oldestcliff-Face in the universe.
谁叫你不接电♥话♥
You wouldn't answer your phone.
这什么呀
What's this?
一幅画
It's a painting.
你朋友文森特画的
Your friend vincent.
他的最后画作之一
One of his final works.
他能预见未来 是吗
He had visions, didn't he?
我想你该看看这幅
I thought you ought to know about this one.
博士
Doctor?
博士 这是什么
Doctor, what is this?
它怎么会爆♥炸♥了
Why's it exploding?
我猜是某种警告
I assume it's some kind of warning.
TARDIS要发生什么事了吗
Something's going to happen to the tardis?
也许不是表面意思
It might not be that literal.
反正这里是他想让你们来的地方
Anyway this is where he wanted you.
门牌上的日期和地图 看见没
Date and map reference on the doorsign, see?
这幅画有没有标题
Does it have a title?
开启潘多拉
The pandorica opens.
快呀
Come on.
驾
Ya!
潘多拉?
The pandorica?
- 什么呀 - 一个盒子 一个笼子 一所监狱
What is it? A box. A cage. A prison.
关着宇宙中最恐怖的东西
It was built to contain the mostfeared thing in all the universe.
那是个神话 一个传说 不可能是真的
And it's a fairy tale, a legend. It can't be real.
要是是真的 就在这里 而且正在开启
If it is real, it's here and it's opening.
还和你的TARDIS爆♥炸♥有关
And it's got something to do with your tardis exploding.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表