人类居住地将被焚毁 重复一遍
..human residence will be incinerated. Repeat...
人类居住地 它们不是说你的房♥子
The human residence. They're not talking about your house,
而是整个星球
they're talking about the planet.
地球上空有艘太空飞船
Somewhere up there, there's a spaceship.
要焚毁整颗星球
And it's going to incinerate the planet.
...被焚毁 重复一遍
..will be incinerated. Repeat,
零号♥囚犯务必撤离人类居住地
Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence,
否则人类居住地将被焚毁
or the human residence will be incinerated.'
离世界末日还有20分钟
20 minutes to the end of the world.
"人类居住地将被焚毁
'..residence will be incinerated.
"重复一遍 零号♥囚犯务必撤离人类居住地
Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence,
"否则人类居住地将被焚毁
or the human residence will be incinerated.
"重复一遍 零号♥囚犯务必撤离人类居住地
'Repeat, Prisoner Zero will vacate the human residence,
"否则人类居住地将被焚毁"
or the human residence will be incinerated.'
- 这是什么地方?我在哪? - Leadworth
- What is this place? Where am I? - Leadworth.
- 镇子有其他区么? - 这就是全部了
- Where's the rest of it? - This is it.
- 有飞机场么? - 没有
- Is there an airport? - No.
- 核电站呢? - 没有
- A nuclear power station? - No.
- 小一点的核电站? - 也没有
- Even a little one? - No.
- 最近的城市是哪里? - Gloucester 半个小时车程
- Nearest city? - Gloucester, half an hour by car.
没有半个小时了 有车么?
We don't have half an hour, do we have a car?
- 没有 - 太好了
- No. - Well, that's good!
笑吧 只有20分钟拯救世界 我却只找到个邮局
Fantastic, that is 20 minutes to save the world and I've got a post office.
还关门了
And it's shut!
那是什么?
What is that?
养鸭池啊
It's a duck pond.
为什么没鸭子啊?
Why aren't there any ducks?
不知道 从来就没有
I don't know. There's never any ducks.
那你怎么知道这个池子是养鸭子的?
Then how do you know it's a duck pond?
分明就是嘛 是不是养鸭的有那么重要么?
It just is. Is it important, the duck pond?
我不知道 我怎么知道?
I don't know. Why would I know?
发展的太快了
This is too soon.
我还没准备好呢 还没完成任务
I'm not ready, I'm not done yet.
怎么了? 为什么天黑了?
What's happening? Why's it going dark?
- 太阳怎么了? - 没怎么
- So what's wrong with the sun? - Nothing.
你正在透过一个力场看太阳
You're looking at it through a force-field.
它们封闭了上层大气层 现在要煮了地球
They've sealed off your upper atmosphere, now they're getting ready to boil the planet.
来了
Oh, and here they come.
人类
The human race.
末日到来时 拍照手♥机♥就登场 总是这样
The end comes, as it was always going to - down a video phone!
这不是真的对吧?只是逗我玩的
This isn't real, is it? This is some kind of big wind-up.
我逗你玩干什么?
Why would I wind you up?
你告诉我你有时间机
You told me you had a time machine.
- 你也信了 - 我长大了
- And you believed me. - Then I grew up.
那可不是什么好事 不 等等 闭嘴 等等
Oh, you never want to do that. No, hang on, shut up, wait!
漏掉了 我看见了 却漏掉了
I missed it. I saw it and I missed it.
我看见什么了?我看见...什么了?
What did I see? I saw... What did I see?
我看见了...看见...
?????
20分钟
20 minutes.
我能搞定
I can do it.
20分钟 地球会燃烧
20 minutes, the planet burns.
跑去跟你的亲人们说再见 或者留下帮我
Run to your loved ones and say goodbye, or stay and help me.
不可能
No.
- 什么? - 不可能
- I'm sorry? - No!
Amy 不不 你干什么呢?
Amy, no, no, what are you doing?
你疯了么?
Are you out of your mind?
- 你是谁? - 你知道我是谁
- Who are you? - You know who I am.
- 不 认真的 你是谁? - 看看天
- No, really, who are you? - Look at the sky!
- 还有20分钟 世界末日了 - 那就快点回答
- End of the world, 20 minutes. - Better talk quickly, then!
- Amy 我得用车 - 就一会儿 去喝杯咖啡先
- Amy, I am going to need my car back. - Yes, in a bit. Now go and have coffee.
好吧
Right, yes.
拿着
Catch.
我就是那个博士
I'm the Doctor.
时间旅行者
I'm a time traveller.
12年前 我告诉你的每一件事都是真的
Everything I told you 12 years ago is true.
我也是真的 天上发生的那些事也是真的
I'm real. What's happening in the sky is real,
现在不让我走 一切就都完了
and if you don't let me go now, everything you've ever known is over.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
就20分钟
Just 20 minutes.
就相信我20分钟
Just believe me for 20 minutes.
看看
Look at it.
和你给我的时候一样新鲜
Fresh as the day you gave it to me.
你也知道这就是你给我的那个
And you know it's the same one.
Amy 相信我20分钟
Amy. Believe for 20 minutes.
- 我们要干什么? - 阻止那个护士
- What do we do? - Stop that nurse!
太阳暗下来了 你却给一个男人一条狗照相 为什么?
The sun's going out, and you're photographing a man and a dog. Why?
- Amy? - 嗨
- Amy? - Hi!
这是Rory 他...是个朋友
Oh, this is Rory, he's a...friend.
- 男朋友 - 算是吧
- Boyfriend. - Kind of boyfriend.
- Amy - 男人和狗 为什么?
Amy! Man and dog, why?
天啊 是他
Oh, my God, it's him.
拜托 回答问题
Just answer his question, please.
真的是他 那个博士 褴褛博士
It's him, though. The doctor. The Raggedy Doctor.
- 是啊 他回来了 - 但他是个故事啊 一个游戏人物
- Yeah, he came back. - But he was a story. He was a game.
男人和狗 为什么?马上告诉我
Man and dog - why? Tell me now.
对不起 因为他不应该在那
Sorry. Because he can't be there.
- 他在医院里 昏迷着 - 在医院里 昏迷着
- Because he's in a hospital, in a coma. - In a hospital, in a coma.
对了
Yeah.
我就知道 多形态的 懂么?
Knew it. Multi-form, you see?
可以表现为任何形态 但需要模仿活物
Disguise itself as anything, but it needs a life feed.
与一个活着但沉睡的大脑 建立心灵链接
A psychic link with a living but dormant mind.
零号♥囚犯
Prisoner Zero.
- 怎么 又冒出个零号♥囚犯? - 是啊
- What, there's a Prisoner Zero too? - Yes.
看 那艘飞船在扫描外星技术
See, that ship up there is scanning this area for non-terrestrial technology.
没什么比音速起子更醒目的外星技术了
And nothing says non-terrestrial like a sonic screwdriver.
有人会注意到的 不是么?
I think someone's going to notice! Don't you?
不不不 别这样
No, no, no, don't do that!
看啊 它要走了
Look, it's going.
不 回来 他在这啊
No, come back, he's here!
回来 他在这 零号♥囚犯在这
Come back! He's here, Prisoner Zero is here.
回来 他在这 零号♥囚犯在...
Come back, he's here! Prisoner Zero is...
博士
Doctor!
下水道 他们刚才遁形了 从下水道逃了
The drain. It just sort of melted and went down the drain.
当然了
Well, of course it did.
- 我们现在怎么办? - 它伪装成人类外表
- What do we do now? - It's hiding in human form.
必须逼它现身
We need to drive it into the open.
现在没有TARDIS 没有音速起子 只有17分钟了
No TARDIS, no screwdriver, 17 minutes.
拜托 思考 思考
Come on, think. Think!
Barney? Barney
Barney? Barney...
Barney? 能听见我说话嘛 Barney?
Barney? Can you hear me, Barney?
Barney? Barney?
Barney? Barney?
Barney?
Barney?
那东西 在我家藏了12年?
So that thing, That hid in my house for 12 years?
多形态生物可以活上几千年 12年不过弹指一挥间
Multi-forms can live for millennia. 12 years is a pit-stop.
那你怎么会跟它们同时出现
So how come you show up on the same day that lot do ?????
它们在找它 却跟踪了我
They're looking for him, but followed me.
它们从裂缝中看到我了 盯上了我
They saw me through the crack, got a fix.
- 但是晚了一步 因为我来晚了 - 这到底怎么回事?
- They're only late cos I am. - ????
护士男 手♥机♥给我
???? Give me your phone.
他怎么可能是真的? 从来都不可能嘛
How can he be real? He was never real.
手♥机♥ 马上给我
Phone, now, give me!
他只是个游戏 我们当时还小
He was just a game, we were kids.
你把我打扮成他的样子
You made me dress up as him.
- 这些照片都是昏迷病人么? - 是
These are all coma patients? Yeah.
不是 他们都是多形态生物 8个昏迷的 零号♥囚犯就有8种掩护
No, they're all the multi-form. Eight comas, eight disguises for Prisoner Zero.
他有条狗 狗还是昏迷的?
He had a dog. There's a dog in a coma?
昏迷的病人梦见自己在遛狗 所以零号♥囚犯就能变出一条狗
The coma patient dreams he's walking a dog, Prisoner Zero gets a dog.
笔记本电脑
Laptop!
你那个朋友 叫什么? 不是他 是那个长得帅的
Your friend, what was his name? Not him, the good-looking one.
- 多谢了 多谢 - Jeff
- Thanks. Oh, thanks! - Jeff.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表