I'm not leaving you. What are you doing?!
是门拴
???
来 对了...
Come on. That's it...
跟上
??? Come on.
Guido
Guido!
来啊
Come on.
来 来啊
Come on. Come on!
我们是威尼斯人
We are Venetians!
好了 要开始了
Right, to begin,
让火焰笼罩天空吧
let's fill the sky with fire.
好极了
Yes!
主啊 救救我们
In sight of the Lord, protect and keep us!
Rosanna已经启动最后阶段了
Rosanna's initiating the final phase.
我们要制止她 来
We need to stop her. Come on!
- 不要 回TARDIS去 - 凭你一个人是阻止不了她的
- No, no. Get back to the TARDIS. - You can't stop her on your own.
这不是跟你商量 我让你做什么 Amy 你就做什么
We don't discuss this! I tell you to do something, Amy, and you do it.
Huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
呃... 不客气
Yeah... You're welcome.
哦 天啊 怎么回事?
Oh, my God! What is going on?
天空 像是沸腾了
The sky, it's like it's boiling.
你来晚了
You're too late.
如此坚定的决心
Such determination...
...只为了救一个城市
...just to save one city.
真不敢相信 同样是这个男人
Hard to believe it's the same man that let
让自己的种族灰飞烟灭
an entire race turn to cinders and ash.
现在 你就等着看我的族人重建家园吧
Now you can watch as my people take their new kingdom.
姑娘们都死了 Rosanna
The girls have gone, Rosanna.
你说谎
You're lying.
不然我怎么会站在这里?
Shouldn't I be dead?
Rosanna 求你了 帮帮我
Rosanna, please, help me.
这座城市有20万人
There are 200,000 people in this city.
那就救他们
So save them.
Amy 快跑
Amy, run!
这边 怪胎
This way, you freak!
不要
Don't!
这... 这... 这边 你这臃肿丑陋的巨型海绵宝宝
This... this... this way, you big, stupid, great... SpongeBob!
这个世界上比你更丑的也只有... 你妈
The only thing I've seen uglier than you is... your mum!
不...
No...
你刚才说我妈妈了?
Did you just say something about Mummy?
小心
Careful!
打他
Hit him!
这边 引他这边走
This way, bring him this way!
Rory
Rory!
你这条臭鱼
You stink of fish.
你再也闻不到我身上 奶酪和饼干的味道了
Well, I'm hardly going to smell of cheese and biscuits!
嘿 妈妈的乖小孩
Hey! Mummy's boy.
真走运
That was lucky.
你干嘛去摆个十字出来 这傻帽
Why did you make the sign of the cross, you numpty?
噢 噢 对 现在要来评头论足了对吧?
Oh, oh, right! I'm being reviewed now, am I?
现在我们去帮博士
Now we go help the Doctor.
嗯呐
Rightio.
开门
Open the gates!
- 博士 - 是上帝啊 看天上
-??? - It's the Almighty! Look at the sky!
- 出去 我要去平定暴风雨 - 我们不会走的
- Get out! I need to stabilise the storm. - We're not leaving you.
没错
Right,
刚还说我让身边的人都身处险境
so one minute it's, "You make people a danger to themselves,"
现在又说不会离开我
the next it's, "We're not leaving you!"
要是谁被砸扁了 刮走了还是吃掉了 都...
But if one of you gets squashed or blown up or eaten, who gets...
- 怎么了? - 没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
有点地震
Bit of an earthquake.
地震?
An earthquake?
操纵元素的话 会触发地震 不过不用担心
Manipulate the elements, it can trigger earthquakes.But don't worry about them.
- 不担心? - 不用
- No? - No.
还是担心地震引发的潮汐吧
Worry about the tidal waves caused by the earthquake.
没错 Rosanna的宝座就是控制中心 但她已经锁定了程序
Right, Rosanna's throne is the control hub but she's locked the program,
把宝座里的电线都扯下来 狠点儿
so tear out every single wire and circuit in the throne. Go crazy.
拿棍子什么的捅都行 我猜一定还有第二个控制中心
Hit it with a stick, anything. We need it to shut down
也能引发生效 我们要破坏掉这个
and re-route control to the secondary hub,
然后重新控制那一个
which I'm guessing will also be the generator.
别响了 别响了
Shut up! Shut up.
这还差不多
That's better!
好了
OK.
他在那
There he is!
加油
Come on!
- 加油 - 加油啊
- Come on! - Come on!
你成功了
You did it!
Rosanna
Rosanna!
一座城市就可以拯救一个种族
One city to save an entire species.
这要求很过分吗
Was that so much to ask?
我告诉过你 你不能回到过去改变历史
I told you, you can't go back and change time.
虽然悲痛 但你还活着
You mourn but you live.
我懂的 Rosanna 我也是如此
I know, Rosanna, I did it.
告诉我 博士...
Tell me, Doctor...
...你的良心还能承载另一个灭族之痛吗
...can your conscience carry the weight of another dead race?
记住我们
Remember us.
梦到我们
Dream of us.
不...
No...
不要
No!
现在呢? 你们俩什么打算?
Now, then? What about you two, eh?
下一站 Leadworth结婚登记处?
Next stop Leadworth Register Office?
或许我能送你们一程
Maybe I can give you away.
没事的
It's fine.
把我带回你找到我的地方 我会说你...
Drop me back where you found me. I'll just say you've...
留下
Stay.
跟我们一起 拜托
With us. Please.
就一段时间
Just for a bit.
我想要你留下来
I want you to stay.
我没意见
Fine with me.
真的?
Yeah?
好啊 我愿意
Yes, I would like that.
好极了 我去泡茶
Nice one. I will pop the kettle on.
嘿 看这个
Hey, look at this.
找到飞船了 还有我的男孩们
Got my spaceship, got my boys.
这里没我的事了
My work here is done.
我们才不是他的男生呢
We are not her boys.
- 我们是的 - 好吧 是的
Yeah, we are.Yeah, we are.
Rory 你听
Rory, listen to that.
什么? 我只觉得...
What? All I can hear is...
一片寂静
silence.
到处都是裂缝
'There were cracks.
通过另一些 我们看到寂静和万物终结
'Through some we saw silence and the end of all things. '
???
看你们俩 五年了
Oh, look at you both, five years later.
睡吧
Time to sleep.
你们会醒过来吗
Or are you waking up?
如果你是时间领主 那我就是梦境领主
If you're the Time Lord, let's call me the Dream Lord.
两个世界 一个在时间机器里...
Two worlds, here in the time machine...
另一个在被时间遗忘的村庄里
and there in the village that time forgot.
一个是真实的...
One is real...
另一个是假的
the other's fake.
问题是 Rory Amy 孰真孰假呢?
Trouble is, Rory, Amy, which is which?
你有个挑战
So here's your challenge.
如果在梦中死了 就会在现实醒来
If you die in the dream, you wake up in reality.
问我如果在现实死去会怎么样?
Ask me what happens if you die in reality?
会怎么样?
What happens?
那你就死了 笨蛋 所有那才叫做现实
You die, stupid. That's why it's called reality.
选一个世界吧 梦魇就会终结了
Pick a world, and this nightmare will all be over.
这个真够棘手的
This is going to be a tricky one.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表