Are you receiving me? Over.
哦 温斯顿 你太棒了
Oh, Winston! You beauty!
Danny Boy呼叫博士 正在接近
Danny Boy to the Doctor! ???
清晰无比 Danny Boy
Loud and clear, Danny Boy!
看看那个大飞碟 从飞船侧面进攻 炸了它 完毕
Big dish. Side of the ship. Blow it up! Over!
消灭博士
Exterminate the Doctor!
你听到了 空军上校 瞄准那个飞碟
You heard him, Group Captain! Target that dish!
有多少人就派多少
Send in all we've got!
4-4呼叫Danny Boy 瞄准飞碟 截断信♥号♥♥ 完毕
4-4 to Danny Boy, target the dish and stop that signal. Over.
明白 长官 完毕
Understood, sir. Over.
交给我们吧 完毕
- 'You can count on us! Over. '
哦 好运 小伙子们
Oh, good luck, lads!
好了 伙计们 让黑夜 重新掩护伦敦吧 上
OK, chaps, let's put London back under cover of darkness. Tally ho!
给我掩护 我近距离攻击
Cover my back, going in close!
拉起 拉起
Pull out, pull out.
Jubilee牺牲了 完毕
We've lost Jubilee, sir! Over.
先生 电波仍在发送
Beam still active, sir.
再次派进
Then send them in again!
Flintlock也牺牲了 飞碟有保护 完毕
'Flintlock's down sir, and the dish seems to be protected. Over. '
防护盾完整 脉冲正常作用
Shields intact, pulse still active.
Danny Boy呼叫博士 现在只剩我了
Danny Boy to the Doctor... only me left now.
先生 您有什么办法么? 完毕
Anything you can do, sir? Over.
博士呼叫Danny Boy 博士呼叫Danny Boy
The Doctor to Danny Boy... The Doctor to Danny Boy.
我能干扰Dalek防护盾 但是撑不了多久 完毕
I can disrupt the Dalek shields, but not for long. Over.
好极了 博士 开始吧 完毕
Good show, Doctor, go to it. Over.
前进 祝我好运吧 完毕
'Going in, wish me luck. Over. '
防护盾无效了
Shields de-activated!
能量脉冲被毁
Energy pulse destroyed!
直接命中 先生
Direct hit, sir!
谢天谢地
Thank the Lord!
看你有啥本事 希♥特♥勒♥
Do your worst, Adolf!
Danny Boy呼叫博士 进行另一轮攻击
Danny Boy to the Doctor... going in for another attack.
博士呼叫Danny Boy 毁掉这艘飞船 完毕
The Doctor to Danny Boy. The Doctor to Danny Boy. Destroy this ship! Over.
你怎么办 博士?
What about you, Doctor?
我没事
I'll be OK.
博士 取消攻击命令
Doctor! Call off your attack!
啊哈 什么?
Ah-ha, what?
然后让你们溜回未来?别想了
And let you scuttle off back to the future? No fear.
你们命终于此
This is the end for you.
到此为止了
The final end!
叫停攻击 否则我们毁掉地球
Call off the attack, or we will destroy the Earth.
伙计 我又不蠢 你们困兽犹斗而已
I'm not stupid, mate! You've just played your last card!
Bracewell是个炸♥弹♥
Bracewell is a bomb.
虚张声势
You're bluffing.
诡计是你们的第二天性
Deception's second nature to you.
你全身上下没有一根诚实的筋
There isn't a sincere bone in your body.
你本来就没有筋
There isn't a bone in your body!
他的能量来源于一个遗忘闭联体
His power is derived from an Oblivion Continuum!
取消攻击 否则机器人引爆
Call off your attack, or we will detonate the android.
不 这是我最好的机会了 最后的Dalek
No! This is my best chance ever! The last of the Daleks!
我就能把你们完全消灭 一了百了
I can rid the Universe of you, once and for all!
动手吧
Then do it.
同时我们也会把地球炸的粉碎
But we will shatter the planet below!
整个地球都会尖叫着灭亡
The Earth will die screaming!
我要是就这么放过你们 你们会更加强大
And if I let you go, you'll be stronger than ever.
Dalek新种族
A new race of Daleks.
那就选吧 博士
Then choose, Doctor!
毁灭Dalek 还是拯救地球
Destroy the Daleks or save the Earth.
倒计时启动遗忘闭联体
Begin countdown of Oblivion Continuum!
选择 博士
Choose, Doctor!
选择 选择
Choose! Choose!
博士呼叫Danny Boy 博士呼叫Danny Boy 撤退
The Doctor to Danny Boy. The Doctor to Danny Boy. Withdraw.
再说一遍 长官 完毕
Say again, sir. Over.
- 撤退 返回地球 通话完毕 - 但是长官...
- Withdraw! Return to Earth. Over and out. - But sir...!
没有时间了 你必须即刻返回地球 完毕
There's no time, you have to return to Earth now! Over!
博士失败了
The Doctor has failed.
同情心是他最大的弱点
His compassion is his greatest weakness.
Dalek没有这样的弱点
Daleks have no such weakness.
博士
Doctor!
噢 教授 抱歉
Ow! Sorry, Professor.
你是个炸♥弹♥ 威力不可思议的Dalek炸♥弹♥
You're a bomb! An inconceivably massive Dalek bomb.
- 什么? - 你体内有个遗忘闭联体
- What? - There's an Oblivion Continuum inside you...
一个捕获的虫洞 能够提供永恒的能量
a captured wormhole that provides perpetual power.
能够炸毁整个地球
Detonate that, and the Earth will bleed through into another dimension!
躺着别动
Now keep down!
引爆程序激活
Detonation sequence activated.
时空走廊正在建立...
Time corridor establishing...
时间跳跃30秒后开始
Time jump in thirty rels!
- 怎么样? - 我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
- Well? - I dunno, I dunno, I dunno!
从没那么近距离看过这东西
Never seen one up close before!
怎么说? 他们给他安装炸♥弹♥了?
So, what, they've wired him up to detonate?
不是安装 他就是个炸♥弹♥ 会走会说会爆♥炸♥
Not wired him up! He is a bomb. Walking, talking, exploding!
中间这灯一变红就会爆♥炸♥
The moment that flashes red.
是不是有... 蓝色电线 还是其他什么要剪断的?
There's... a blue wire or something you have to cut, isn't there?
一直都会有蓝色电线的 或者是红色的
There's always a blue wire. Or a red one.
- 你没帮上忙 - 真不可思议
- You're not helping! - It's incredible.
他告诉过我们他的记忆 第一次世界大战...
He talked to us about his memories. The Great War...
有人偷了思想 植入到了机器脑里
Someone else's stolen thoughts, implanted in a positronic brain.
告诉我 Bracewell 说说你的一生
Tell me about it. Bracewell! Tell me about your life!
博士 我真不觉得是说这些的好时机
Doctor, I really don't think this is the time!
快说 证明你是个人类
Tell me and prove you're human.
告诉我一切
Tell me everything.
倒计时开始
Countdown proceeding.
我家族是经营邮局的
My family ran the Post Office.
在修道院边上很小的一间
It's a little place just near the abbey.
旁边有一排白蜡树
Just by the ash trees.
本来有八棵 不过...
There used to be eight trees but...
- 不过来了场暴风 - 你父母呢?
- but there was a storm. - And your parents?
- 快点 告诉我 - 好人 善人
Come on! Tell me! - Good people. Kind people.
他们... 他们死了 死于喉痧
They... They died. Scarlet fever.
喉痧是什么病? 有什么感觉?
What was that like? How did it feel?
- 求你了... - 生这病有什么感觉 Edwin?
- Please... - How did it make you feel, Edwin?
告诉我 快告诉我
Tell me! Tell me now!
很难过 很难过 博士 感觉非常不好
It hurt. It hurts, Doctor, so badly.
就像个伤口
Like a wound.
比伤口还糟 好像人被抽空了
It was worse than a wound. Like I'd been emptied out.
- 什么都没有了 - 很好 继续回忆 Edwin
- There was nothing. - Good. Remember it now, Edwin!
邮局旁的白蜡树
The ash trees by the Post Office and your mum and dad and losing them
战壕里的人们 你看到了死亡...快想起来
and men in the trenches you saw die... Remember it!
感受它们 因为你是人类
Feel it, because you're human.
你和它们不一样 你和Dalek不一样
You're not like them. You are not like the Daleks!
很难过 博士 非常难过
It hurts! Doctor, it hurts so much!
好 好 好 太好了 接受这种感觉
Good! Good! Good! Brilliant! Embrace it.
这说明你是活生生的
That means you're alive!
他们引爆不了炸♥弹♥ 你可是个人类
They cannot explode that bomb, you're a human being!
有血有肉的人类
You are flesh and blood!
它们不能引爆那个炸♥弹♥ 要相信
They cannot explode that bomb! Believe it!
你是Edwin Bracewell教授
You are Professor Edwin Bracewell!
我的朋友 你是个人类
And you, my friend, are a human being!
没用 我制止不了
It's not working, I can't stop it!
嘿...小镇男孩
Hey... Paisley.
有没有幻想过那些你不该想的人呢?
Ever fancied someone you know you shouldn't?
什... 什么?
W... What?
有点受伤 是吗
Hurts, doesn't it?
但很愿意受这样的伤
But kind of a good hurt.
我真不应该谈到她
I really shouldn't talk about her.
噢 还真有那么个她
Oh. There's a her.
她叫什么?
What was her name?
Dorabella
Dorabella.
Dorabella 真是个可爱的名字 很美的名字
Dorabella. It's a lovely name, it's a beautiful name.
她是怎样一个人 Edwin?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表