Now, me, if I was up in the sky in a battleship,
监视地球上所有的通讯 我就会觉得这是个提示
monitoring all Earth communications, I'd take that as a hint.
如果我的舰队包围着地球
And if I had a whole battle fleet surrounding the planet,
我就能追踪这个古老简单的 电脑病毒到它的源头
I'd be able track a simple old computer virus to its source in,
怎么说呢 一分钟内?
what, under a minute?
顺便提一句 那个源头在这里
The source, by the way, is right here.
噢 我想它们找到我们了
Oh! And I think they just found us!
Atraxi星人能力有限
The Atraxi are limited.
我现在这个形态 它们还是不能侦察到我
While I'm in this form, they'll still be unable to detect me.
它们追踪的是一个手♥机♥ 不是我
They've tracked a phone, not me.
这就是最妙的部分
Yeah, but this is the good bit.
也是我最喜欢的部分
I mean, this is my favourite bit.
你知道手♥机♥里装的是什么吗
Do you know what this phone is full of?
你的照片
Pictures of you.
你学会的所有伪装 都在这里
Every form you've learned to take, right here.
噢 现在开始上传了
Oh, and being uploaded about now.
最后得分 没有用TARDIS 没有用音速起子 还提早了两分钟
And the final score is-no TARDIS, no screwdriver-two minutes to spare.
谁厉害?
Who da man?
我还是再也不说这个了
Oh, I'm never saying that again!
好吧
Fine.
那我要换个新造型了
Then I shall take a new form.
住手吧 你知道你不行的
Oh, stop it, you know you can't.
需要几个月建立心灵链接
Takes months to form that kind of psychic link.
我有好几年的
And I've had years.
不 Amy?
No! Amy?
你要坚持住 Amy
You've got to hold on. Amy!
别睡过去
Don't sleep!
你醒过来 拜托
You've got to stay awake, please.
博士?
Doctor?
真是瞎扯 那个会是谁?
Well, that's rubbish. Who's that supposed to be?
- 是你 - 我?
- It's you. - Me?
我看起来是这样的?
Is that what I look like?
- 你不知道? - 今天太忙了
- You don't know? - Busy day.
为什么是我? 和你有联♥系♥的是她
Why me, though? You're linked with her.
为什么你伪装我?
Why are you copying me?
我没有
I'm not.
可怜的Amy Pond
Poor Amy Pond.
内心还是个小女孩
Still such a child inside.
还在幻想她神奇的博士来救她
Dreaming of the magic Doctor she knows will return to save her.
多么让人失望啊
What a disappointment you've been.
不是 她梦到我 因为她能听到我
No, she's dreaming about me cos she can hear me.
Amy 不仅要听我说话
Amy, don't just hear me, listen.
想想那房♥间 家里那间你看不到的房♥间
Remember the room, the room in your house you couldn't see?
想想你走进那房♥间 我不让你进去 你不听
Remember you went inside. I tried to stop, but you did.
你进到那房♥间
You went in the room.
你进去了
You went inside.
Amy
Amy...
想想你看到了什么
dream about what you saw.
不...不...不要
No...no... No!
干得好 零号♥囚犯
Well done, Prisoner Zero.
模仿自己可模仿得真好呀
A perfect impersonation of yourself.
零号♥囚犯位置已锁定
Prisoner Zero is located.
零号♥囚犯已被控制
Prisoner Zero is restrained.
寂静 博士
Silence, Doctor.
寂静即将降临
Silence will fall.
太阳复原了对吗
The sun - it's back to normal, right?
这个... 这就好了? 这就结束了
That's... That's good, yeah? That means it's over.
Amy?
Amy?
你还好吗 你还清醒吗
Are you OK? Are you with us?
- 怎么了? - 他成功了
- What happened? - He did it.
- 博士成功了 - 还没有
- The Doctor did it. - No, I didn't.
- 你在干什么? - 反追踪信♥号♥♥
- What are you doing? - Tracking the signal back.
- 先道声歉 - 为什么道歉?
- Sorry, in advance. - About what?
电♥话♥账单 喂 我没说你能走了
The bill. Oi, I didn't say you could go!
影子宣言第57号♥
Article 57 of the Shadow Proclamation.
这是个建设成熟的5级行星
This is a fully established, level 5 planet,
你们准备焚毁它? 搞什么
and you were going to burn it? What...?
你们觉得没人在看着?
Did you think no-one was watching?
你们给我回来 马上
You lot, back here. Now!
好了
OK.
现在我完成了
Now I've done it.
你刚才让它们回来了?
Did he just bring them back?
你刚才从外星人手里救了世界 然后又把外星人喊回来了?
Did he just save the world from aliens and then bring all the aliens back again?
- 你去哪? - 屋顶
- Where are you going? - The roof.
不 等等
No, hang on.
- 这里有什么? - 我是在拯救世界
- What's in here? - I'm saving the world
得穿得像样些
I need a decent shirt.
衣衫褴褛给我滚蛋吧
To hell with the raggedy.
是时候出镜了
Time to put on a show!
你刚把外星人又弄回来了
You just summoned aliens back to Earth.
真正的外星人 致命的外星人
Actual aliens, deadly aliens,
外星杀手 现在你还脱衣服...
aliens of death, and now you're taking your clothes off...
Amy 他在脱衣服
Amy, he's taking his clothes off.
觉得不好意思就转过去
Turn your back if it embarrasses you.
你是在偷衣服?
Are you stealing clothes now?
这些衣服是别人的
Those clothes belong to people, you know.
你不打算转过去了嘛?
Are you not you going to turn your back?
不打算
Nope.
这就是好主意?
So this was a good idea, was it?
- 它们要走了 - 走了是不错
- They were leaving. - Leaving is good.
不回来更好
Never coming back is better.
来啊
Come on, then!
博士现在要见你了
The Doctor will see you now.
你不是这个世界的
You are not of this world.
对 但我为这里做了很多事
No, but I've put a lot of work into it.
噢... 嗯...我挑不出了
Oh... Hmm...I don't know.
你觉得哪条好
What do you think?
这个世界重要吗
Is this world important?
重要?
Important?
什么是重要?
What's that mean, important?
60亿人类生活在这里 重要吗
6 billion people live here - is that important?
这有更好的问题
Here's a better question.
这个世界对Atraxi星形成威胁吗
Is this world a threat to the Atraxi?
说吧 你已经监视了全星球了
Well, come on. You're monitoring the whole planet.
这里是个威胁吗
Is this world a threat?
不是
No.
这里的人们有违反Atraxi星的法律吗
Are the peoples of this world guilty of any crime by the laws of the Atraxi?
- 没有 - 好的
- No. - OK.
再来一题 最后一个
One more. Just one.
这个世界有人保护吗
Is this world protected?
因为你们不是第一个来这里的
Because you're not the first lot to come here.
噢 曾经有过那么多
Oh, there have been so many!
你们要问的就是
And what you've got to ask is...
它们后来怎么了?
..what happened to them?
哈啰
Hello.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
简单说就是...
Basically...
...快走
..run!
就这样?
Is that it?
它们永远不会回来了?
Is that them gone for good?
它们是谁?
Who were they?
好啦
OK!
这次你打算给我什么惊喜?
What have you got for me this time?
看看你
Look at you!
你这性感的小东西
Oh, you sexy thing!
你看看你
Look at you!
抱歉刚才提前走了
Sorry about running off earlier.
崭新的TARDIS 有点小兴奋哈
Brand-new TARDIS - bit exciting.
就跳上月亮一小会 试驾一下
Just had a quick hop to the moon and back to run her in.
它已经准备好大干一场了
She's ready for the big stuff now.
是你
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表