这里的事解决了以后 你就回家去
When I'm done here, you're going home.
为什么?
Why?
就因为我犯错误了么?
Because I made a mistake?
就一个错误?我甚至都不记得了
One mistake? I don't even remember doing it.
- 博士 - 是啊 我知道
- Doctor! - Yeah. I know.
你只是个普通人类
You're only human.
你做什么呢?
What are you doing?
有史以来最糟糕的事情
The worst thing I'll ever do.
将大量的电流通过星鲸的大脑
I'm going to pass a massive electrical charge through the Star Whale's brain.
应该会使它的高等功能瘫痪 它会变成植物鲸...
Should knock out all its higher functions, leave it a vegetable.
飞船依然会飞行 但是它不会感觉到了
The ship will still fly, but the whale won't feel it.
这就跟杀了它差不多
That'll be like killing it.
听着 三个选择
Look, three options.
第一 让它继续痛苦的活上 几百年或者更久
One-I let the Star Whale continue in unendurable agony for hundreds more years.
第二 弄死飞船上所有人
Two-I kill everyone on this ship.
第三 我尽量温柔地杀死一只 美丽又无辜的生物
Three-I murder a beautiful, innocent creature as painlessly as I can.
从此之后我不再是什么博士 然后我另起一个名字
And then I find a new name, cos I won't be the Doctor any more.
一定能做些什么的 一定有其他方法
There must be something we can do, some other way.
谁都别跟我说话 今天谁都不准跟我说话
Nobody talk to me. Nobody human has anything to say to me today!
Timmy
Timmy!
你来了 没事了
You made it, you're OK!
是我 Mandy
It's me - Mandy.
拜托 用你的眼 注意一切
Come on, use your eyes. Notice everything.
注意一切
Notice everything.
我们的孩子尖叫不已
Our children screamed.
它如奇迹般来临
It came, like a miracle.
- 它不吃小孩 - 孩子们尖叫不已
- It won't eat the children. - Children screamed.
然后它到来 最后的星鲸
Then it came. It's the last of its kind.
- 只剩我了现在 - 最后一只
- Just me now. - The last of its kind.
那么就是这样的吗 博士
Is this how it works, Doctor?
你永不干涉其他人 或其他星球的事务
Never interfere with other peoples or planets...
- 孩子们尖叫不已... - 除非有孩子在哭?
- Children screamed. - ..unless it's children crying.
- 最后一只 - 只剩我了现在
- The last of its kind. - Just me now.
- 除非有孩子在哭? - 是的
- Unless there's children crying. - Yes.
- 它不吃小孩 - 它如奇迹般
- It won't eat the children. - Then it came.
来临
Like a miracle.
最后的星鲸
The last of the Star Whales.
博士 停下
Doctor, stop.
不管你在做什么 停下
Whatever you're doing, stop it now!
抱歉 陛下 借你的手一用
Sorry, Your Majesty, going to need a hand.
Amy 不 不
Amy, no! No!
Amy 你干了些什么
Amy, what have you done?
什么都没
Nothing at all.
对吧?
Am I right?
我们加速了
We've INCREASED speed.
是啊 你们不在折磨那飞行员了 也就有帮手了
Yeah, well, you've stopped torturing the pilot. Gotta help.
它还在?
It's still here?
我不明白
I don't understand.
那时 星鲸的到来绝非巧合
The Star Whale didn't come like a miracle all those years ago.
它是自愿的
It volunteered.
你根本不必困住它或者折磨它 那是你们单方面的想法
You didn't have to trap it or torture it-that was all just you.
它来是因为不忍♥看见孩子们哭泣
It came because it couldn't stand to watch your children cry.
若是你年老不堪 善良却孤独
What if you were really old, and really kind and alone?
再无同类 更无未来
Your whole race dead, no future.
那时你还有什么不能割舍的
What couldn't you do then?
你若真那般年老 那般善良
If you were that old, and that kind,
种族中最后一个...
and the very last of your kind...
你不会忍♥心看着孩子们哭泣的
you couldn't just stand there and watch children cry.
女王陛下送来的
From Her Majesty.
她说英国号♥星船上不再有秘密
She says there will be no more secrets on Starship UK.
Amy 你可能会害死飞船上所有人
Amy, you could have killed everyone on this ship.
你也有可能害死一只星鲸啊
You could have killed a Star Whale.
而你救了它
And you saved it.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
太不可思议了 不是么?
Amazing, though, don't you think?
那只星鲸
The Star Whale.
它所经历的所有痛苦...和孤独
All that pain and misery... and loneliness.
竟然让它变得如此善良
And it just made it kind.
但是你不会知道它作何反应
But you couldn't have known how it would react.
不会知道的 但是我从前见识过
You couldn't. But I've seen it before.
非常年长 非常善良 而且是唯一一个幸存的
Very old and very kind, and the very, very last.
有点耳熟么?
Sound a bit familiar?
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What?
- 问倒你啦 - 哈
- Gotcha. - Ha!
明白了
Gotcha.
不应该道个别么? 他们不会担心我们去哪里了么?
Shouldn't we say goodbye? Won't they wonder where we went?
从今以后
For the rest of their lives.
颂歌♥永传
Oh, the songs they'll write!
别担心 明天是个大日子
Never mind them. Big day tomorrow.
- 抱歉 什么? - 明天永远是大日子
- Sorry, what? - Well, it's always a big day tomorrow.
我们有时间机 平凡的日子就省过去吧
We've got a time machine. I skip the little ones.
我说过回去过明天早上的那些话...
You know what I said about getting back for tomorrow morning...
你有没有因为害怕而逃避一些事情?
Have you ever run away from something because you were scared,
或者是因为没准备好... 或者...只是因为能逃?
or not ready, or just... Just because you could?
只有一次...很久以前的事了
Once...a long time ago.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你说呢
Hello!
好吧
Right.
博士 我还有事情没告诉你
Doctor, there's something I haven't told you.
不 等等 那是电♥话♥铃?
No. Hang on, is that a phone ringing?
有人给你打电♥话♥?
People phone you?
这是电♥话♥亭啊 帮我接一下吧
Well, it's a phone box. Would you mind?
你好
Hello?
抱歉 谁?
Sorry, who?
不不 认真的 哪位?
No, seriously. Who?
他说他是首相
Says he's Prime Minister.
先是女王 现在又是首相 你社交广泛啊
First the Queen, now the Prime Minister. Get about, don't you?
哪位首相?
Which Prime Minister?
呃 请问哪位首相?
Er, which Prime Minister?
- 英国的 - 英国哪位?
- The British one. - Which British one?
英国哪位?
Which British one?
温斯顿.丘吉尔找你
Winston Churchill for you.
噢 你好啊 亲爱的 什么事?
Oh! Hello, dear. What's up?
很棘手的问题 博士
Tricky situation, Doctor.
可能很危险
Potentially very dangerous.
我觉得需要你帮忙
I think I'm going to need you.
别担心 首相先生
Don't worry about a thing, Prime Minister.
我们马上就来
We're on our way.
我们在高处入眠
In bed above, we're deep asleep
更伟大的爱隐藏在更深处
While greater love lies further deep
梦终会醒 世界也将知晓
This dream must end This world must know
我们都依赖于下方的怪兽
We all depend on the beast below.
- 温斯顿.丘吉尔 - 博士 是你么?
- Winston Churchill. - Doctor, is it you?
- 内阁战情室嘛? - 对啊
- Cabinet War Rooms, right? - Yeah.
我有东西给你看
I have something to show you.
我们最新的秘密武器
Our new secret weapon.
- 我的铁甲战士 - 什么?
- This is one of my ironsides. - Your what?
我是您的士兵
I am your soldier.
不是你发明的 它们是外星人啊
You didn't invent them, they're alien.
它们会为我赢来军勋的
They'll win me rewards.
它们在捣鬼 但究竟是什么? 到底有什么企图?
They're up to something, but what is it? What are they after?
你不止一次败在我手下了
I've defeated you time and again.
我免世界毁于你手
I've saved the whole of reality from you.
我是博士 你们是Dalek
I am the Doctor, and you are the Daleks.
Dalek将要复兴
Behold the restoration of the Daleks.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表