威尼斯 1580年
夫人 您的学校提供了 改善逃离现有生活的机会
Signora, your school offers a chance for betterment, escape.
我的女儿
My daughter...
Isabella现在17岁了
Isabella is 17 now,
但是造船工人的女儿 能有什么前途呢
but what prospects are there for the daughter of a boat-builder?
我们没有未来 没有未来但有你
There's no future for us. No future but you.
你对女儿的关心令我动容
I am moved by your concern for your daughter.
我相信守护一个人的未来 是神圣的职责
I believe protecting the future of one's own is a sacred duty.
夫人她...
Signora she...
她是我的世界
...she is my world.
那我们要带走你的世界了
Then we will take your world.
我就知道
I knew it!
和你女儿道别吧
Say goodbye to your daughter.
现在吗 夫人
Now, signora?
还等什么
Why wait?
时间不等人
Time ticks.
勇敢点 我的孩子 让我为你骄傲
Be brave, my girl. Make me proud.
走进光里 我亲爱的
Step into the light, my dear.
就是这样
That's it.
你怎么说 Francesco
What say you, Francesco?
你喜欢她吗
Do you like her?
喜欢 妈妈
Oh, I do, Mother.
喜欢
I do.
是我 喂
It's me! Hello!
你好吗
How are you?
我打这通电♥话♥是因为我已经 有7个小时没有告诉你"我爱你"了
'The reason for this call is because I haven't told you for seven hours
这简直令人发指
'that I love you, which is a scandal,
即使我们明天不会结婚
'and even if we weren't getting married tomorrow,
我也要向你求婚
I'd ask you to marry me anyway. '
我会的 因为你很了不起
Yes, I would, because you are smashing.
哦 哇
Oh... Oh. Oh, blimey.
我 我
I've... I've... I-I-I...
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
出来 出来 出来
Out! Out! Out!
Rory
Rory!
真欣慰啊 我以为我又 跑错蛋糕盒了
That's a relief. I thought I'd burst out of the wrong cake. Again.
那倒提醒了我 外面有个穿比基尼的女孩
That reminds me, there's a girl outside in a bikini.
谁让她进来吧 给她披件外套 叫Lucy 挺可爱的
Could someone let her in, give her a jumper? Lucy. Lovely girl.
有糖尿病啊
Diabetic.
那么现在 Rory
Now, then. Rory.
我们得谈谈你的未婚妻
We need to talk about your fiancee.
她想吻我
She tried to kiss me.
告诉你吧 你真走运她是个接吻高手
Tell you what, though. You're a lucky man, she's a great kisser.
能说吃脑子里想的 真有趣 听起来还行
Funny how you can say something in your head and it SOUNDS fine...
哦 外面的生活令人目眩
Oh! The life out there, it dazzles.
我是说 会让你无视重要的事
I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important.
我见过它吞噬各种关系和计划
I've seen it devour relationships and plans...
就该是这样
It's meant to do that.
因为对一个见过那一切的人来说
...because for one person to have seen all that,
由奢入简
to taste the glory and then go back,
会让你心力交瘁
it WILL tear you apart.
所以
So...
我要送你们去个地方 一起
I'm sending you somewhere.Together.
哇 什么 就像是约会吗
Whoa! What, like a date?
时间地点随你挑
Anywhere you want, any time you want.
有个条件 一定要够劲爆 1♥8♥9♥0年的红磨坊
One condition... it has to be amazing. The Moulin Rouge in 1♥8♥9♥0!
第一届奥林匹克运动会 就当是我送你们的结婚礼物吧
The first Olympic Games! Think of it as a wedding present,
因为要么送这个 要么就送纪念币了
because it's either this or tokens.
一下子很难适应吧 小亭子大空间
It's a lot to take in, isn't it? Tiny box, huge room inside.
那是怎样呢 让我来解释吧
What's that about? Let me explain.
- 这是异度空间 - 基本就是异度空...
- It's another dimension. - It's basically another dimen...
什么
What?
在零号♥囚犯的事之后 我看了所有最新科学理论
After Prisoner Zero, I've been reading up on all the latest scientific theories.
瞬间转移 平行宇宙
FTL travel, parallel universes.
我更喜欢有人说 里面更大呀
I like the bit when someone says, "It's bigger on the inside!"
我一直期待大家这么说
I always look forward to that.
话说这次约会
So, this date.
我受够沿着走廊狂奔了
I'm kind of done with running down corridors.
你怎么想 Rory
What do you think, Rory?
要么去个浪漫点的地方
How about somewhere... romantic?
威尼斯
Venice!
威尼斯
Venezia!
威尼斯(古名)
La Serenissima!
不可思议的城市 怪诞神奇的城市
Impossible city. Preposterous city!
难民为了逃避匈人攻击而建造
Founded by refugees running from Attila the Hun.
从湿地中的几栋小木屋
It was just a collection of little wooden huts in the marsh,
发展成了世上最强大的城市之一
but became one of the most powerful cities in the world.
不断地被侵略 不断地遭遇洪灾
Constantly being invaded, constantly flooding...
不断地...总之真是太美了
constantly... Just beautiful!
哦 你一定会爱上威尼斯的
Oh, you gotta love Venice.
很多人都爱 拜伦 拿破仑 卡萨诺瓦
And so many people did. Byron, Napoleon, Casanova.
想起来了 1580年
that reminds me. 1580.
没错 卡萨诺瓦要145年后才会出生
That's all right. Casanova doesn't get born for 145 years.
千万不能撞上他 我欠他只鸡
Don't want to run into him. I owe him a chicken.
你欠卡萨诺瓦一只鸡?
You owe Casanova a chicken?
说来话长了 我们打了个赌
Long story. We had a bet.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
请给我看文件
Papers, if you please.
居住证 医疗检查单
Proof of residency, current bill of medical inspection.
拿去吧 哥们
There you go, fella.
希望你能满意 我想你会的
All to your satisfaction, I think you'll find.
抱歉 阁下
I am so sorry, Your Holiness.
我没想到
I didn't realise.
别担心 你只是在做你的工作
No worries. You were just doing your job.
抱歉 你到底是做什么的
Sorry, what exactly is your job?
检查外来人员
Checking for aliens.
外来人员可能带来鼠疫
Visitors from foreign lands what might bring the plague with them.
哦 不错 看看你都带我到哪了 有鼠疫啊
Oh, that's nice! See where you bring me? The plague!
别担心 子爵夫人
Don't worry, Viscountess.
不 我们这里是隔离区 没人进来 没人出去
No, we're under quarantine here, no-one comes in, no-one goes out,
都得感谢我们领主的恩典和智慧 Rosanna Calvierri夫人
and all because of the grace and wisdom of our patron, Signora Rosanna Calvierri.
真有趣啊 我听说鼠疫几年前就灭了
How interesting. I heard the plague died out years ago.
外面可没有
Not out there.
不 Calvierri夫人亲眼看见的
No, Signora Calvierri has seen it with her own eyes.
她说街道上尸体堆成山
Streets are piled high with bodies, she said.
- 是吗 现在吗 - 对
- Did she, now? - yeah
哦
Oi!
上面写 我就是你的宦官
According to this, I am your eunuch!
哦 对 我稍后再解释
Oh, yeah, I'll explain later.
放下头纱 姑娘们
Veils down, girls.
是Calvierri的姑娘们
It's the Calvierri girls.
- 你要干嘛 - 我的Isabella在哪
- What do you want? - Where's my Isabella?
你在干嘛 走开
What are you doing? Get away from there.
Isabella
Isabella!
Isabella
Isabella!
是我呀
It's me!
姑娘们 走吧
Girls! Come along!
她走了
She's gone.
Isabella 是我呀
Isabella! It's me!
那怎么回事
What was that about?
Isabella
Isabella...
他那么做的时候真是讨厌啊
I hate it when he does that!
那些女孩是谁
Who were those girls?
我以为人人都知道Calvierri学校
I thought everyone knew about the Calvierri school.
我今天刚到 父母竭尽全力
My first day here.Parents do all sorts of things
送他们的孩子进好学校
to get their children into good schools.
甚至不惜搬家 改变宗教信仰
They move house, they change religion.
那你干嘛还要把她弄出来
So, why are you trying to get her out?
那里发生了什么事
Something happens in there.
某些神奇 邪恶的事
Something magical, something evil.
我的女儿竟然不认我
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表