l'll go....
我回去...
l'll go get you a fork and a napkin. All right. That'd be great.
我回去给你拿叉子和纸巾 好 那就好
Sorry. That's fine.
抱歉 没事的
We should've got the guy a dinner.
我们应该给他点晚餐的
Giving him leftovers like that, that was crazy.
这样给他剩饭吃 简直是疯了
He should be happy that you got him something.
你给他东西他就该感激了
Just sit down, honey. l gotta get him a fork.
坐下吧 亲爱的 我得给他拿个叉子
l didn't give him a fork.
我没给他叉子
You haven't even eaten your pie yet? l'm waiting for you.
你还没吃你的派吗? 我等你呢
Okay. l'll give him a fork, l'll be right back.
好 我去把叉子给他 我马上就回来
You're going back out there? l gotta give the guy a fork.
你还要出去? 我得给他把叉子
l'll be right back, okay? l'll be right back.
我马上回来 好吗?我马上回来
Larry, how's it going?
拉里 你好吗?
The food was sensational. Excellent.
食物太棒了 好
Yeah, really spectacular.
嗯 真的太美味了
Wonderful, do you mind telling me what you got in your pocket?
好 你介意和我说你口袋里是什么吗?
A pen. l was thinking of the other pocket.
一支笔 我说的是另一个口袋
l got a napkin and a fork.
我拿了个叉子还有纸巾
There's a driver outside.
外边有个司机
Pardon me for suggesting this...
不好意思这么说
...but it seems like you're walking out with our silverware.
但看上去你要拿着我们的餐具出门
l am, in a way, but l'm not stealing it.
我是 某种意义上 但我不是偷
l'm just borrowing it for a minute, and letting him eat his meal, then l'll get it back.
我只是借用一分钟 让他能吃他的饭 之后我就拿回来
We're having dessert. l'll give him two minutes, and get back the fork.
我们还要吃甜点 我给他两分钟 然后把叉子拿回来
l call that stealing.
我说这就是偷
Okay, I know what this is about.
好 我知道是怎么回事了
You're upset, the other day when I saw you on the street...
你失望了 那天我在街上看到你...
and I didn't do a little stop-and-chat.
我没和你停步谈
You know what, l'm not good at artificial small talk.
你知道的 我不擅长这种刻意寒暄
''Hello, how are you?'' kind of thing. l don't know what you're talking about.
"你好 你怎么样"这种事 我不知道你在说什么
Could you wait right there? What? What are you doing?
你能在这里等着吗? 什么?你要干什么?
l'm gonna call the police.
我要报♥警♥
You'll be appearing at the West Los Angeles municipal court.
你的审判在西洛杉矶市政法庭
Judge Katz. That's a lovely building.
卡茨 那建筑不错
Yeah, you're gonna like that. lf you could sign right here, please.
对 你会喜欢的 请在这里签名
All right, I guess in hindsight...
好吧 这么一看的话...
l probably should've let the guy eat with his hands.
我可能就应该让这家伙用手吃
That would've been the better thing to do, right?
这么做就对了 是吧?
Just have him get it all over his face...
让他吃的满脸都是...
and have dogs come up maybe and lick it off him.
然后让狗来把他舔干净
That's really what I should've done.
我那么做就对了
Sir, you'll have every opportunity to present your case to Judge Katz.
先生 你可以在卡茨法官面前随意陈述案情
The court date is on the back. Okay.
开庭时间在后边 好
And you have a good evening. Yes, you, too, thank you very much.
祝你晚上愉快 嗯 你也是 非常感谢
Oh, God, the driver. Shit, I completely forgot.
哦 天啊 司机 完了 我完全忘了
l am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
l had the fork, and the guy caught me taking the fork out of the restaurant...
我拿了叉子 那家伙抓到我拿叉子出门...
and he called the police.
他就报♥警♥了
l have to go before a judge! Don't worry about it, l'm okay, thanks.
我得去见法官! 没事的 我没事 谢了
Did you eat the food? No, l'll get something on the way home.
菜你吃了吗? 没 我回家路上找点吃的
Don't worry about it, l'm good. l'm sorry.
别操心了 我没事 我很抱歉
So l'll maybe call you next week?
那我下周再给你打电♥话♥?
That was great, thank you. You're welcome.
那太棒了 谢谢你 不客气
Excuse me.
不好意思
l'm sorry, I know this sounds strange. I just....
我很抱歉 我知道听上去很怪 我只是...
Do you have a tattoo of a star?
你有星星的纹身吗?
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Can I just... Yeah, on my arm, that's wild.
我能不能 好 在我手臂上 太神了
Cheryl, what are you doing?
谢丽儿 你干什么呢?
Larry?
拉里?
ln the matter of Larry David, the record reflect the presence of Mr. David.
处理拉里大卫案件 请记录大卫先生到场
This case is here for sentencing.
本案在此判决
Mr. David, you wish to be heard before I impose sentence on you?
大卫先生 我判决前你是否有话要讲?
Yes, Judge Katz. And may I say, ''Shabbat shalom. ''
是的 卡茨法官 请允许我说"安息日 平安"
What happened is simply that I was trying to...
发生的事仅仅是我想...
bring a fork to a working man...
把叉子带给一个工薪阶层
who was a driver, a limousine driver...
那是个司机 一个豪车司机...
and he had dinner, but he did not have a fork to eat it....
他有晚饭了 但他没有叉子吃不了饭...
All I was did was attempted to bring him a fork and a napkin...
我只是想给他拿叉子和纸巾...
so he wouldn't have to eat with his hands and get it all over his face and clothing.
这样他就无需用手吃饭 把饭弄到脸上和衣服上了
And it was only out of some personal animus...
而仅是出自一些餐厅主管...
that the restaurateur had toward me because I ran into him on the street...
对我的私人恩怨 就因为我在街上碰到他的时候
and I didn't stop and have a little chat with him.
我没停下来和他谈两句
You know, I don't like to make little chit-chat on the street.
你懂的 我不喜欢在街上和别人寒暄
l like to have a real conversation with people.
我喜欢和人真正的交谈
lt's touching what you tell me. lt seems to me there was an indication...
你说的很动人 在我看来故事中表示...
that you were gonna do what you wanted, when you wanted...
你会在无论何时做自己想做的事...
because you feel because of your celebrity...
就因为你想 就因为你是名人...
somehow you can do things without consequences.
不知为何你就能做事不顾结果
Mr. David, I need your help in this.
大卫先生 我需要你的帮助
Obviously, a fine isn't going to do anything.
明显 罚款是不会有用的
lt just won't mean anything to you, you have too much money.
那对你什么都不是 你有太多钱了
So, what do you expect this court to do for the public to understand...
那你认为本庭需要怎么做才能让大众理解...
l'm not according you any special treatment?
我没有对你特殊对待呢?
l could work at the temple on Saturday mornings...
可以在周六早上去寺庙工作...
hand out tallises and yarmulkes.
分发披巾和小帽
And you think this is a fitting punishment? lsn't it a joy?
你觉得这是惩罚吗?这不应是愉悦的吗?
Temple can be quite grueling, as you well know.
您一定知道 寺庙的活可能很繁重
You know, Mr. David, l've been thinking about this.
知道吗 大卫先生 我思考了这件事
And you know what l'm gonna do?
你知道我要怎么做吗?
l'm gonna give you a sentence that will guarantee...
我要给你一个会让你...
that you will never, ever do this again.
绝不 绝不再犯的判决
l swear to God, l'm not lying.
我向天发誓 我没说谎
Hi, Larry.
嗨 拉里
l didn't beat my wife.
我没有打我妻子
How's the shrimp, Al?
虾好吃吗 艾尔?
Are you enjoying the shrimp from the Chinese restaurant?
那家中餐馆的虾你吃的开心吗?
Evening.
晚上好
That was a water bottle in my pants.
那是我裤子里的水瓶
A water bottle!
是一个水瓶!
Here's a good question for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.:
给《谁想当百万富翁》的一道好题:
''What idiot runs ABC?''
"哪个蠢货管着ABC?"
But l'm not gonna....
但我不会...
lt's a long story.
说来话长
l was trying to help a driver, a working man...
我是想帮助一个司机 一个工薪阶层...
so he wouldn't have to eat with his hands...
这样他就不用拿手吃...
Miss CBS bigwig.
CBS大小姐
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表