Wait, hold on.
等 等一下
This is Kathleen calling from Dr. Muriyama's office.
我是丸山先生办公室的凯思琳
I'm calling to confirm your acupuncture appointment.
我打电♥话♥过来确认您的针灸预约时间
No, I can't do it.
不 我不用做了
Okay, the doctor just wants to know how you're feeling.
好的 丸山先生就是想要了解您感觉如何
l'm better. That's good.
好些了 那挺好的
Would you like to schedule another session?
您想要再安排一次治疗吗?
No. Not now. Okay, thank you, Mr. David.
不 现在不用 好的 谢谢 大卫先生
Okay.
好的
You got to get down there. You got to do something.
你得去一趟 你得做点儿什么
He's supposed to have lunch with my wife at this Japanese restaurant later.
你晚些会和我老婆在那家日料店吃午餐
You're the only one that can fix it, you know?
你是唯一一个能补救这事儿的人 你知道吗?
You have to talk to him. Shit.
你得跟他聊聊 该死
l was just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮个忙
Mr. Weiner, I don't think l should have anymore Sake.
韦纳先生 我觉得我不能再喝清酒了
No, you should. Maybe after.
不 你得喝 也许可以等会儿
Because it's a wonderful preface to a great Japanese meal.
因为这是为这顿高级日料的开开胃
Come on. Okay.
来 好吧
l think we should go ahead and order then. We will order, certainly.
我觉得我们可以继续点餐了 当然 我们会点餐的
But I have some news for you. First, a little slice.
但是 我有个消息告诉你 首先呢 吃点儿
Larry?
拉里?
What are you doing here? l just came to apologize for last night...
你来这干嘛呢? 我过来为昨晚的事道歉...
and just to let you know that your son did not put me up...
让你知道我没有被你儿子怂恿...
to say any of that stuff that I said to you about....
去说我跟你说的那些事...
He didn't? No, he didn't.
他没有? 没有 他没有
And he shouldn't be punished as a result of what I did on....
他不应该因为我说的话被处罚...
Why, you shit....
为什么 你个该死的...
Nice to see you. Nice to see you. Hello.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 哈喽
Hi, Carol. l'm so sorry.
嗨 卡罗尔 很抱歉
Everybody, this is Larry David.
各位 这是拉里大卫
We used to write together on Saturday Night Live.
我们以前一起在《周六夜现场》做写手
A long time ago.
很久以前了
Here's his wife, Cheryl. Hi.
这是他的夫人 谢丽儿 嗨
And this is Jeff Greene. Jeff used to be my manager.
这是杰夫格林 杰夫以前是我的经纪人
So sudden, unexpected.
太突然了 难以预料
Larry, you remember my cousin, Doug, from the party, Thursday?
拉里 你记得我的表弟吧 道格 周四那次派对?
Sure. Hi, Doug. Hi.
当然 嗨 道格 嗨
Larry was the last person to see him alive.
拉里是最后一个看到他生前样子的人
Technically, it was the waiter. So, you're the one?
严格地说 是那个服务员 所以说 你就是那个人?
So, what do you do? l'm a button man.
你做什么? 我是卖♥♥纽扣的
Button man? Yes, I sell buttons to the cutup trade.
卖♥♥纽扣? 是的 我把纽扣卖♥♥给针织剪裁市场
Garment manufacturers. l got a bellybutton story for you.
服装加工商 我有个关于肚脐眼的故事跟你说
My best friend had a baby 15 years ago, and I was the godfather.
我最好的朋友十五年前生了个小孩 我是教父
l was in the delivery room, he asked me to cut the umbilical cord...
我在产房♥里 他叫我来剪脐带
and I don't know, l kind of botched it somehow...
我不确定 我算是给搞砸了...
and mangled the whole bellybutton...
把肚脐眼给弄坏了...
and now the kid won't even talk to me, it's....
现在那个孩子都不跟我说话...
That's a sad story. Excuse me.
真是悲伤的故事 请原谅
Larry.
拉里
Thank you. Back up, man, you're right in my face.
谢谢 后退 伙计 你都贴到我脸上了
Okay. What?
好的 什么?
There it is. I told you. Don't cash it for week.
给你 我跟你说过 这周不要兑现
This is a little awkward.
有点儿尴尬啊
l told you you'd get it as soon as he died, and you made it happen.
我跟你说过他死了就还你钱 你做到了
l didn't make anything happen. You kind of did.
我没有做任何事 你算是做到了
That's just great, Larry, you got your money back.
太棒了 拉里 你把钱拿回去了
What? The check.
什么? 支票
What check? What are you talking about?
什么支票?你在说什么呢?
Larry lent Barry $5,000.
拉里借给巴里五千美元
The condition was, when his dad passed away...
条件是 如果老爸去世了...
he would get the money back. Excuse me, there was no condition.
他就能把钱拿回来 不好意思 没有这个条件
l get it. You took $5,000. You're a bounty hunter.
我懂了 你拿了五千美元 你是个赏金猎人啊
You murdered my uncle for $5,000. Come on, please.
你因为五千美元谋杀了我叔叔 得了吧 拜托
You knew he had a heart condition. l didn't...
你知道他有心脏病 我没有...
Why did you have to throw the water at him?
你为什么要把向他泼水?
l didn't throw the water at him, the waiter...You're lying.
我没有向他泼水 是那个服务员... 你说谎
The waiter threw the water at him. I didn't....
那个服务员向他泼水 我没有...
We should get.... Jeff! Let's go.
我们应该...杰夫!我们走吧
You're not going anywhere. You killed my uncle, you murderer!
你走不了了 你杀了我叔叔 你这个谋杀犯!
Stop it! My neck.
停下! 我的脖子
Let go of him!
放开他!
LarrySan. Hi.
拉里先生 嗨
Who was that? l got lucky. My wife.
那是谁? 我很幸运 是我老婆
Your wife? Yes.
你老婆? 是的
How do you like that? Good for you.
多迷人啊?真不错
Thank you very much. How are you?
非常感谢 你好吗?
Somebody got me in a headlock. l am much worse.
有个人把我来了一次锁头 我现在严重了
l think we can do something about that. You're a very confident man.
我觉得我们可以做点儿什么 你是个自信的人
Yeah? You really are.
嗯? 你真的很自信
Say, would you like to make another deal on that one?
那么 你想要再订一次协议吗?
What do you mean, another one?
你什么意思 再订一次?
You already owe me $5,000 for the other one.
你上次已经欠我五千美元了
Would you like a chance to get it back, maybe?
你可能想要找个机会把钱赢回去吧?
How do I owe you $5,000?
我怎么会欠你五千美元?
l don't owe you $5,000. What are you talking about?
我没有欠你五千美元 你说什么呢?
My receptionist called you and talked to you on the phone.
我的接待员给你打了电♥话♥ 跟你在电♥话♥里说了
You told her, and she told me, that you said that you were better.
你跟他说 她告诉我的 你说你好些了
l said....
我说...
Yeah, she asked me how I was feeling. l said, ''Better.''
嗯 她问我感觉如何 我说 "好些了"
Better than before, not 100%% better...
比之前好些了 不是100%好了...
not all better, but better.
不是全好了 只是好些了
Better? After I treated you, you were better, right?
好些了?在我治疗过后 你好了 对吧?
ln English, ''better'' doesn't mean better, completely better. I don't need a....
在英语中 "好些了"不是指好了 不是完全好了 我不需要...
There's a confusion here, a language confusion.
这有点儿乱 语言混乱
Better is not all better, it's better.
好些了不是全好了 只是好些了
Larry-San, wait a minute, you said better.
拉里先生 等一些 你说好些了
Better is better, you said you were better.
好些了就是好了呀 你说你好些了
Listen, Larry-San...
听我说 拉里先生...
this will cause me some great shame with my family.
这会让我的家族蒙羞的
Everyone knows about this agreement. My employees, my business.
大家都知道这个协议 我的雇员 我的客户
We made an agreement as men of honor.
我们以君子之名立下协议
You owe me $5,000. I made you feel better!
你欠我五千美元 我治好了你!
So, how do you intend to pay?
你打算怎么支付呢?
l have a check...
我有支票...
made out to me for $5,000.
给我开的五千美元的支票
l can endorse it over to you.
我可以转给你
Don't cash it for a week. For a week?
一周之内不要兑现 一周?
Of course, l'll need a picture lD.
当然 我需要你的带有照片的证件
So, I got the orchids.
我收到了兰花
They were so nice. Thank you for sending them.
它们真美 感谢你送给我
Something you do for all your patients? Send them orchids?
你给所有病人都送?送他们兰花?
Ancient Japanese custom.
日本古代习俗
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表