So, what do you think of this whole orchid thing?
嗯 你怎么看我收到兰花这件事呢?
l think it's some sort of Japanese gay thing.
我觉得这像是日本同性恋的举动
Really? Yeah.
真的? 嗯
lt's a little strange.
有些奇怪
l don't know if l'll even go back to him 'cause of this.
因为这事儿 我都不知道会不会回去找他了
Would you? I don't know. Would you go back?
换做你呢?我不知道 你会回去吗?
l mean, that's a weird thing. l wouldn't go back.
我觉得 这事儿很怪 我不会回去的
Let me ask you a question.
我问你个问题
ls it common in Japan for a man to send another man orchids?
在日本 一个男人送另一个男人兰花 很普遍吗?
A professional man?
一个专业人员?
Doctor, or a....
医生啊 或是...
l knew you'd open up a can of worms just by starting to ask him.
我就知道 你开始问他就是个错误
He's been weird all lunch. What the hell?
整个中午他都很古怪 到底是怎么回事?
l don't know what that was. What was that?
我也不知道啥意思 什么情况?
That guy's a freak. l think I struck a chord.
那是个怪人 我怕是让他往事涌上心头了
Good to see you. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
lt's been a few days. This is my manager, Jeff Greene.
有日子没见了 这是我的经纪人杰夫格林
Jeff, nice to meet you. Heard a lot about you.
杰夫 很高兴见到你 常听他提起你
The estate lawyer, he's gonna handle my estate when I die...
房♥地♥产♥律师 我死后他会处理我的房♥产...
and I leave you all my money.
我把财产都留给你
Have you worked it out that way? Cheryl will love me.
你如果这么打算的 谢丽儿得恨死我
You're not working today? Yeah, l'm going back right now.
你今天不上班吗? 嗯 我正要回去了
What's with the outfit? lt's Casual Friday.
你穿这身衣服是怎么回事? 星期五便装日
l don't like this Casual Friday. What are you, my mother?
我不喜欢星期五便装日 你是谁 我老妈?
You know, you're encroaching in my territory.
你知道吗 你侵入了我的领地
l want you people to be uncomfortable all the time.
我就是想让你们这种人觉得不自在
lf you don't like this, you should come by on Naked Tuesdays.
如果你不喜欢 星期二裸奔日的时候过来看看
Yeah, Naked Tuesdays. See? He's a funny lawyer.
嗯 星期二裸奔日 你看?他是个有趣的律师
All right, I gotta go. Okay, nice to meet you. All right, l'll see you.
好了 我得走了 很高兴见到你 好吧 回见
l'll see you Tuesday.
周二见
Casual Friday. Pisses me off.
星期五便装日 烦人
l'm telling you, soon it's going to be Casual Monday.
我跟你说啊 以后周一都会成便装日的
Five to 10 years.
五到十年后
That's the direction we're heading. lt's gonna be a sad state of affairs.
这就是我们的趋势 这会变得很糟糕的
People like you walking around like people like me.
像你那样的人会穿得像我一样四处游荡
lt's no good. l'll never do it.
这可不好 我肯定不会的
Yeah, wait'll you taste this flambé, l'm telling you...
嗯 等会你尝尝这儿的弗朗贝 我跟你说啊...
it is sensational. Larry, that's why we came.
真是绝了 拉里 这就是我们来这儿的原因
Here we go. Beautiful.
来了 真漂亮
So, I got a meeting set up for you at ABC.
我给你在 ABC 安排了次会议
Just got to confirm a date with Julia. Okay.
还得跟朱莉娅确定一下日期 好的
Oh, my God. Jesus!
哦 我的天 上帝啊!
Honey? What?
亲爱的? 怎么?
Where's Jeff? l don't know.
杰夫在哪呢? 我不知道啊
He should've been here 15 minutes ago. l know.
他应该十五分钟前就到了 我知道
Why are we even riding with him anyway?
还有 我们为什么坐他车去?
l don't know, he asked me if he could pick us up.
我不知道 他问我要不要接上咱们
And you couldn't say no.
你又一次不能拒绝
Listen, I think we should just go without him.
听着 我觉得咱们别跟他一起去了
He'll, l'm sure...
他... 我确定...
There he is. There he is. Okay, let's get going.
他来了 他来了 好吧 我们走吧
Hi. Thank you. Look how pretty you look.
嗨 谢谢 瞧瞧 你真美
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
You look pretty, too. l'm a pretty little girl.
你也穿的挺美 我是个美丽的小姑娘
Larry!
拉里!
What are you doing? What took you so long?
你干嘛呢?怎么这么半天?
Room service was late with my food. What do you want?
我房♥间的送餐服务晚到了 咋了嘛?
No.
不用
You're not wearing that. What, why?
你不能穿那个 什么 为什么?
You're not wearing jeans to this party.
你不能穿牛仔裤去参加派对
They're not jeans, they're corduroy pants. That's the same thing.
这不是牛仔裤 是灯芯绒的裤子 是一个意思
And a blue sweatshirt and a black jacket, no.
蓝色的汗衫和黑夹克也不行
Blue and black, that's no good? That's no good. You need to change.
蓝色配黑色 不好看? 不好看 你得换一下
Since when is blue and black no good?
从什么时候开始蓝色不能配黑色了?
Trust me on this one, please. You're gonna have to change. And quickly.
这个请你相信我 你去换一下吧 快点儿
You look terrible. lt's awful.
不好看 太糟了
Maybe I have a lime-green T-shirt like yours to put on, asshole.
我可能得换件你那样的荧光绿T恤 混♥蛋♥
What's wrong with a lime-green T-shirt?
荧光绿T恤怎么了?
No, it looks good. Thank you.
没事儿 挺好看的 谢谢
No, I completely....
不 我完全...
Shit. Oh, my God.
该死 哦 我的天
Cheryl. Hi, Carol.
谢丽儿 嗨 卡罗尔
My God, I don't know who to hug.
天啊 我不知道该抱谁了
Hi, so good to see you. l hope....
嗨 很高兴见到你 我希望...
Yeah, I left my sun.... l was in the deli the other day.
嗯 我上次落下...我上次在熟食店
l left my sunglasses there and I came by to pick them up.
我把太阳镜落那儿 我过来取一下
Oh, my gosh. This is so bizarre.
哦 我的天 这太奇怪了
So, you got them, right? Yeah.
你捡到了 对吧? 嗯
Why don't you go? You know, you two go in, we'll wait here.
你们先走吧?你们两个进去 我们在这里等会儿
What is that?
那是什么?
lt's my birthday.
今天是我的生日
That's why we got you a birthday gift. He told us it was your birthday.
这就是我们送你礼物的原因 他跟我们说了 今天是你的生日
'Cause he told me it was your birthday.
因为他跟我说了 你今天生日
So, I knew I would stop by for the sunglasses and l....
我知道我得过来取太阳镜...
lt's from the three of us.
这是我们三个人的心意
There's a surprise party in that house. Honey.
屋里有生日惊喜派对 亲爱的
You're having a surprise party? What, you didn't invite us?
你要办生日惊喜派对?什么 你没有邀请我们?
l'm so sorry, Carol. He had to change his outfit.
很抱歉 卡罗尔 他换衣服给耽误了
You are so selfish.
你太自私了
Surprise!
哟吼!
Yeah, great, thanks.
嗯 很棒 谢谢
Happy?
开心了?
You knew? What happened?
你都知道了?怎么了?
Larry had to change his outfit...
拉里换衣服耽误了...
and it was just a tremendous amount of time.
花了超级长时间
He had to eat, you know...
他吃饭耽误了 你们知道吗...
have a big dinner for two hours.
一顿晚餐吃了两个小时
Oh, my God, just...
哦 我的天...
Sit down, have a big fucking meal in the hotel.
在酒店一坐 吃了一顿该死的大餐
Do you believe them? Do you believe what they did to me?
你相信他们吗?你相信他们对我做了什么吗?
l mean, 600,000 people.
我是说 六十万人
600,000 people died in the Civil War.
内战时死了六十万人
And for what, to save the Union?
为了什么 为了保卫联邦政♥府♥?
Why did we want to save the Union? Who cares?
他们为什么要保卫联邦政♥府♥?谁在乎呢?
l don't know, I don't care.
我不知道 也不在乎
What is important about saving the Union? Do you need the South?
保卫联邦政♥府♥有什么重要的?你需要南部吗?
What do you do? l do a lot of work for the NRDC.
你做什么工作? 我在NRDC工作
NRDC? What the hell is that?
NDRC?那是个什么?
The Natural Resources Defense Council.
自然资源保护委员会
You're an environmentalist? l am. I guess you could say that.
你是环保主义者 是的 你可以这么说
That's wonderful. Thank you.
那真不错 谢谢
l mean, I wish my worthless son could get into something like that...
我是说 我希望我那没用的儿子可以做这类工作...
but no, there's no chance of that. No.
但是不行 没什么可能 不是的
Do you believe my wife made me change clothes...
你能相信我老婆非让我换衣服吗...
before I came here? She didn't like my outfit.
在我来之前?她不喜欢我那套衣服
You look good, though. l didn't get outfit approval tonight.
不过 你看起来不错 我今晚没有得到着装许可
Do you get that? Outfit approval? Yeah.
你有吗?着装许可? 嗯
They got to approve your outfit. l listened to her.
他们要认可你的着装 我听她的了
l actually went up to change. Right.
我的确上楼换衣服了 是啊
That's one of the reasons that, you know, we were late.
这是我们迟到的原因之一
'Cause I listened to her.
因为我听了她的话
lf not for the environment, then we're fighting to get money...
如果没在为了环保 那么我们就在为钱而战...
so we can fight for the environment. Money? You always need money.
从而让我们能为环保而战 钱?你总会需要钱的
lt's a nonprofit organization, so.... You never called me.
这是个非营利性组织 所以... 你从没给我打过电♥话♥
No, I didn't. I didn't know you You know, l'm not poor.
是的 没有 我不认识你呀 你知道吗 我不穷的
You aren't? No.
是吗 是
Mr. Weiner, maybe we should talk. Call me C.D.
韦纳先生 我们应该谈谈 叫我C.D.
What does C.D. stand for?
C.D.是什么意思?
Let's see. lt might stand for ''certified deposit''.
我们来看啊 他可能是指"保证金"
For the NRDC. l like the sound of that.
捐给自然资源保护委员会 这话我爱听
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表