Occidental.
西方
Honey, please don't yell at my parents like that.
亲爱的 请不要对我父母那样大喊大叫
l wasn't yelling, I was helping. Angel.
我没有大喊大叫 我在帮忙 天使
They're not real, though. So what? They're in the sky.
但那又不是真的 那又怎样?他们在空中
So what do you know about this page?
你对她要的这页纸了解多少?
Do you know anything about these pages? Do you paste it on something?
你知道这些纸是怎样的吗?得把它贴在什么上面吗?
What do you know? She's very vague about the whole thing.
你知道什么?整件事情她说的非常模糊
What are you supposed to write on it? She wants a poem?
应该写点什么?她想要首诗么?
''Something funny,'' she said. ls it lined paper?
"有趣的事"她说 是有划线的纸吗?
Maybe l'll make little fancy edges on the end.
也许在页边处我应该弄点小花纹
Don't they have, like, special scissors to make those fancy edges on the end?
难道他们就没有那种专门可以剪出花哨边缘的剪刀吗?
Are you going to be using your light much longer?
你还要用很久灯么?
l've been working on my letter, too...
我同时在想我的信...
to the county museum, my letter of recommendation.
给郡博物馆 我的推荐信
Would you like to hear it?
你想听么?
''Dear LA County Museum.
"尊敬的洛杉矶郡博物馆
''This is a letter of recommendation for a guy named...
"这信是为了推荐一个人名为..."
''a guy name Jeremy, who's somewhat of an acquaintance.
"一个叫做杰里米的家伙 一个有点熟的熟人 "
''And he draws beautiful concentric circles...
"并且他会画好看的同心圆...
''and geometric figures that are quite moving.''
"和几何图形 令人为之动容"
By the way, I could make those triangles and those circles.
顺便提一句 我也会画那些三角形和圆形
You know, is that art? l mean, if I could do it, is that art?
你说那是艺术吗?我是说 如果我都能画 还算艺术么?
Goodnight. Goodnight.
晚安 晚安
''Dear County Board.
"尊敬的郡议会
''l'm writing on behalf of Jeremy....''
"我写这封信是代表杰瑞米..."
Okay.
好的
''l'll find out his last name and write back to you.''
"我会找出他的姓 然后给你回信 "
Okay.
好的
So, have you ever done one of these pages?
那么 你有没有弄过这种一页的礼物?
No. lt's stupid.
没有 这太傻了吧
Who are you going to dinner with?
你都和谁一起吃晚饭?
What situation did you put yourself in? lt's all our friends.
你都给自己招了什么事儿? 那都是我们的朋友
Listen, I can't go to the Laker game tonight.
听着 今晚我看不了湖人队的比赛了
Really? Yeah, Susie's gotta go to New York...
真的么? 真的 苏西要去纽约...
'cause her mom's sick, and I gotta watch the kid.
因为她的妈妈生病了 我要过去照看孩子
My gosh, so what are you gonna do? Who's getting the ticket?
我的天哪 那你会怎么做?把票给谁?
Why don't you give it to Lewis?
你为什么不把它交给路易斯?
Sure. Go with him.
是的 和他一起去
Jeffy, how are you? Al, how are you doing?
杰夫 你还好么? 呃 你怎么样?
Good to see you, how are you?
很高兴见到你 你还好吗?
Good, Albert Mayo, Larry David, Larry David, Albert Mayo.
很好 阿尔伯特梅奥 拉里大卫 拉里大卫 阿尔伯特梅奥
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Shaq's agent. No kidding?
沙奎尔的经纪人 没开玩笑吧?
l'm going to the game tonight.
我今晚要去看比赛
Are you really? l got his seats.
此话当真? 我坐他的座位?
You're going to love.... You're the Seinfeld guy, right?
你会爱上...你是写《宋飞正传》那家伙 是吗?
Yeah. Shaq loves your show.
是呀 沙奎尔喜欢你们的节目
Really? Yeah, loves it.
讲真? 是的 甚是喜欢
l gotta run, I gotta get to the Center. Enjoy the game, have a good time.
我要走了 去大厅 享受比赛 玩得开心
lt was great to meet you. Did you play anything?
很高兴见到你 你玩了吗?
Yeah, I won $300 off Doc Wiggins. Beautiful, see you later.
我赢了威金斯医生三百美元 干得漂亮 待会见
Byebye. l'll see you tonight.
再见 我今晚会见到你
Let's go. Just one favor.
我们走吧 就帮我个忙
Just look at this thing on my back.
就看一下下我背上的东西
What is that? What do you think that is?
那是什么呀? 你觉得这是什么?
l don't know what that is. You know, you ought to go to a doctor.
我不知道那是什么 你知道的 你应该去看医生
Really? Yeah.
当真? 是的
You know that guy right over there?
你知道在那边的那个家伙么?
That's Dr. Wiggins, that's who he was talking about.
他是威金斯医生 他刚才说到的人就是他
He's the Lakers' doctor, go ask him.
他是湖人队的医生 你去问他
But he's an orthopedic, right?
但是他是骨科医生 对么?
They gotta know all the stuff. He can look at it and go:
他应该知道所有的东西 他可以看一下 然后说:
''That's something or nothing.''
"这是什么或者没事"
lf he tells you it's nothing to worry about, you're fine.
如果他告诉你一切安好 你就没事
l'm gonna go hit some balls. l'll see you at the range.
我去打会儿球 我们球场见
Dr. Wiggins?
威金斯医生么?
How you doing? Good.
你怎么样? 还好
l'm sorry to bother you with this.
我很抱歉因此打扰您
l got a little thing on my back, and I was hoping...
我背上有个东西 我希望...
you could save me a visit to a dermatologist.
你可以看一眼 省得我去专门看皮肤科医生了
l'm sorry, l'm running a little late.
不好意思 我有点迟了
lt'll only take a second, take quick look at it.
这只需要几秒钟 很快看一下
l'm sure it's nothing, and you could just tell me if--
我确定不算什么 然后你只需要告诉我如果...
You can make an appointment and just come to the office.
你可以预约一下 然后到办公室来
l'll be happy to look at it there. l mean, it would just take a second.
我会很乐意在那里看病 我的意思是 这只用几秒钟
Just say is it something or nothing, or, you know.
只需要说这有或者没事 或者 你知道的
lt's like looking at your watch, really. What do you do for a living?
就像你看你手表一样 真的 做哪行的?
l'm a writer. Next time you're in a big hurry...
我是一个作家 下次你很忙的时候...
why don't you write me a bunch of shit for free?
为什么你不给我写一堆免费的玩意?
All he had to do was take a look at it. Would it have killed him?
他需要做的就是看一下 这会杀了他么?
The doctor? Yeah, the doctor.
那个医生? 是的 那个医生
What's the big deal? Come on, man.
有什么难的? 行了 哥们
He's in the locker room.
他在更衣室
All he's gotta do is take one quick look, take five seconds.
他只需要快速的看一下 就耽误五秒钟
How you doing?
你还好么?
Man, I mean, the guy's trying to relax like you.
兄弟 我的意思是 他只是想像你一样试着放松
You gotta give the guy space.
你需要给他一点空间
Look at this. How are you doing today?
看那边 你今天怎么样?
Good. Let me show you to your seats.
还不错 让我给你指一下座位
This'll be his and this'll be yours. These two, right here?
这是他的座位 这个是你的 这两个 就这里?
Come on, enjoy the game.
加油 享受比赛
My God. Look at this, how great is this?
我的天呀 看看这 多棒呀?
Holy cow. Great, right? How great is this?
天哪 很棒是不是?这是有多好?
ls this fucking unbelievable? This is unbelievable.
这令人难以置信? 这令人难以置信
This is, you know, we have a great manager. What can I tell you?
我们有一个很棒的经纪人 我还能说什么?
Ladies and gentlemen, your Los Angeles Lakers.
先生们 女士们 你们的洛杉矶湖人队
You've got the best seat in the house, you know that?
你的座位全场最佳 你知道么?
You do. The bench is right over here, look at this.
讲真 替补席就在这里 看看这个
You know, I can hear everything Jackson's saying?
你知道么?我可以听见杰克森说的每一句话
l'll tell you what he said.
我会告诉你他说了什么
Shaquille O'Neal.
沙奎尔奥尼尔
Anthony Peeler, two shots.
安东尼皮勒 两分
What's he doing? Why doesn't he put Shaq back in the game?
他在干什么?为什么不让沙奎尔返场?
lt's ridiculous. Who, Coach Jackson?
太荒谬了 谁 杰克森教练吗?
Yeah, l'll ask him, with his eight rings, that Larry David's upset.
嗯 他有八个冠军戒指 不过我会去问问他为啥不听拉里的
He's been out of the game for five minutes.
他已经离场五分钟了
Maybe he's upset. Maybe, you know, he's tired.
也许他状态不好 或许 你知道 他累了
My God.
天呀
ldiot, what did you do?
白♥痴♥ 你干了什么?
God, l'm so.... What did you do?
天呀 我太.... 你干了什么?
Are you okay? l'm so sorry. Here, give us some room here, stand back.
你还好么?对不起 给我们腾点地方 往后退
Take it easy. Where is it?
放轻松 哪里疼?
My knee. Your knee?
膝盖那里 你的膝盖?
My knee. Okay, easy.
我的膝盖 好 放松
Look at this shit.
看看这阵仗
lt's not an assassination attempt, for Christ's sake.
这又不是企图暗♥杀♥ 天啊
Can you straighten it, Shaq? No.
腿能伸直么 沙奎尔? 不能
Can you put any weight on it? Larry, how did that happen?
可以使上劲么? 拉里 怎么回事?
l don't know, I stuck my legs out. l'm so sorry.
我不知道 我伸直了双腿 我很抱歉
Let's get him up, l'll hold the leg, get him up. Get him up.
我们把他扶起来 我抓住腿 把他扶起来 把他扶起来
l'm so sorry. Can you put any weight on it?
我很抱歉 你现在可以使上力气么?
No.
不行
lt was an accident.
这是意外
Just sit down. lt was an accident!
快坐下 那是个意外!
This is a nightmare.
这是一场噩梦
l think we should get going. l'm very uncomfortable.
我觉得我们该离开这里 我现在很不舒服
l'm fucking out of here. Let's get out of here, come on.
我他妈要离开这里 我们离开这里 走吧
Just go.
走吧
Go. Get out of here, go ahead, hurry up.
走 从这里出去 快走 快点
lt was an accident.
那是个意外
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表