I don't see why you care if I take a bite of my food.
我不理解我吃自己的食物你为什么这么介意
How does that bother you? Because we're having lunch together.
有什么碍到你的? 因为我们是共进午餐
So what? The two of us.
那又怎样? 我们两个
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks for switching appointments with me.
谢谢你和我换时间
Yeah, no, problem.
嗯 没事的
Larry, what happened with that lunch? What did you do?
拉里 那顿午饭发生了什么?你干什么了?
I'm sorry, I just... What did you do?
我很抱歉 我只是... 你干什么了?
I felt so much pressure from the fact that this guy had paid $4,000...
我因为这个人花了四千美金感觉压力很大
and I tried too hard to be entertaining and affable.
我拼命在那儿搞笑耍嘴皮子
So, you told him that Groat's syndrome...
那 你就告诉他格罗特综合征...
was named after the shortstop for the Pittsburgh Pirates, Dick Groat?
是命名于匹兹堡海盗队的游击手 迪克格罗特?
I didn't say that as a fact, l speculated, because...
我没说那就是事实 我那么猜了 因为...
Yeah, 'cause Lou Gehrig had a disease named after him.
嗯 因为有个卢格里格命名的疾病
And Dick Groat was a ball player. I thought it was a possibility.
迪克格罗特也是个棒球手 我只是觉得有可能
Didn't you read the literature I sent you?
你没读我发给你的资料吗?
That depresses me. Then you shouldn't have agreed to do it.
读了会心情不好 那你就不该同意做这个
I was just having lunch with the guy. I know, but Larry, that's another thing.
我只是和他吃顿饭而已 我知道 但是拉里 还有一件事
You start eating before he gets his food?
你在他的食物上来之前就开吃了?
What kind of... I mean, Groat's or no Groat's...
什么样的人才会...我是说 格罗特不格罗特的...
l mean, where are your manners?
我是说 你的礼貌呢?
I asked if he would mind. I was starving.
我问过他在不在意了 我很饿
And what did he say? He said he did mind.
他怎么说的? 他说他在意
And you should've taken that as your cue to wait...
那你就该知道要等他...
till his food arrived, so that you could start eating.
等到他食物上来 然后你再开动
Meanwhile, the guy's insulted.
现在 他觉得受到侮辱了
I said, "Do you mind if I start?" He said, "Yes."
我说"在意我先开吃吗" 他说"在意"
What kind of person says yes to "Do you mind if I start?"
什么样的人会在意这种事啊
Do you know anybody who would do that?
你认识任何会这么做的人吗?
He told me he was going to cancel the check...
他告诉我他要取消这张支票...
unless, you know... I was like, searching.
除非 你懂的...我当时 冥思苦想
I said, "ls there anything we can do to make it up to you?"
我说"有没有任何事我们能补偿你的?"
He said, "Maybe if Larry would...
他说"如果拉里可以"
"get more involved and show that he really cared...
"更多参与进来 表示出他是真的关心...
"about Groat's syndrome, maybe then l would agree to give the money."
"关心格罗特综合征 或许我就会同意给钱"
And I suggested, "lf Larry would agree to host...
然后我就提议"如果拉里同意主持...
"the Groat's syndrome talent show...
"格罗特综合征才艺秀...
"maybe he could make it up to you that way."
"或许他可以这么补偿你"
And he said he would agree to make his donation...
他就说他可以同意捐款
if you would agree to host the talent show.
如果你可以主持那个才艺秀
Couldn't I just write the check?
我不能就给你写张支票吗?
Larry, that's not the point.
拉里 重点不在这
It's not just the giving money.
不仅是捐钱
It's getting involved, you know, in Groat's.
重在参与 你懂的 参与格罗特症
It's being Groat's active.
重在对格罗特症热心
It's not a big deal, all you got to do is you show up...
不是什么大事 你只需要露个面...
you say a few things, you make a couple of jokes...
少说两句 讲两个笑话...
and then you introduce the participants in the show.
然后介绍才艺秀的表演者
These are all people, by the way, with Groat's syndrome.
顺便一说 那些都是格罗特综合征的患者
These are all people who will demonstrate...
他们所有人可以展示出...
that you can have a life with Groat's syndrome...
即使有格罗特综合征 生活一样精彩
and you can be active and talented and all of that.
你可以积极 有才 没有限制
I don't understand how lunch could come...
我不理解午饭怎么就变成...
and it's right in front of you, and...
选择就在你面前 要是...
lf you don't feel like you've done anything wrong...
如果你不觉得自己做错了任何事
and you don't feel like you have to make it up to them...
你也不觉得有必要补偿他们
then fine, go your merry way.
那好 你走你的阳关道
I don't want you to lose the check.
我不想让你失去支票
This would go a long way to helping us secure that check...
这么做肯定能帮我们保全支票...
and I think also, do quite a bit...
并且我认为还可以 做到很多
in raising some consciousness about Groat's.
引起一些对格罗特综合征的关注
They still trust me now, they would want me to do that?
他们现在还相信我吗 还想要我主持吗?
Okay, all right. Good to talk to you.
好 好了 聊的很愉快
All right, thanks a lot.
好的 谢谢了
You'll think about it? I definitely will.
你会考虑的吧? 我一定会的
Feel good. All right, you too.
祝好 好了 你也是
Okay, I do. Goodbye.
我感觉很好 再见
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
I've got some...
我有些...
big news.
大新闻
And the news is that...
新闻就是...
l think l'm all better.
我觉得我好多了
Really? I'm feeling pretty good.
真的吗? 我感觉非常好
Pretty, pretty, pretty...
非常 非常 非常
pretty, pretty good.
非常 非常好
What happened? I had an epiphany.
发生什么了? 我顿悟了
And l'm just... My whole life is in perspective.
就那样...我整个人生都有了意义
I feel great.
我感觉很棒
What was your epiphany? I'm ready to terminate.
你顿悟到什么了? 我准备好结束了
I'm terminating. I think I can terminate. That's wonderful, Larry.
我要结束了 我觉得我可以结束了 那真是太棒了 拉里
You know what I am? I'm the terminator.
你知道我是什么吗?我就是终结者
I am the terminator. Was it the beach?
我就是终结者 是因为海滩吗
Was it going to the beach that did it? I didn't go to the beach.
因为去海滩让你这么做的吗? 我没去海滩
I went shopping with my wife, and...
我和我老婆去购物了 而且...
Which is even better, to go shopping with her. Imagine that.
那更棒 和她一起购物 想象一下
No beach? I didn't go to the beach, no.
没去海滩吗? 我没去海滩 没有
But here's the thing that I want to say.
但我有件事想说
Once in a while, l'm sure l'll have a problem...
偶尔 我肯定还会出点小问题...
that's gonna come up. I would love to be able to come back.
总有这事的 我很愿意回来找你
You know, just intermittently, if I can, if you'll have me, I hope you will.
你懂 间歇性的 如果你愿意的话 我希望你愿意
Just to kind of have a little refresher course...
就来几次小提醒...
just in case things start to go off again.
以防我旧病复发
So, now you feel all these things that were upsetting you...
那 你现在觉得所有困扰你的事情...
Yes, I don't need to come in regularly anymore.
嗯 我不再需要常来了
All the problems, the Jason Alexander... Jason Alexander, yeah, what?
所有的问题 杰森亚历山大 杰森亚历山大 对 怎么
I go to his office for a meeting...
我去他办公室见面了...
he wants me to go back for the next meeting.
他就想下次见面让我回去继续找他
You see how agitated you are, Larry?
你意识到自己有多激动了吗 拉里?
I mean, that's a situation that I find rather annoying.
我是说 这种情况我认为不太令人愉快
Yeah, but that's okay, that's okay.
嗯 但那不叫事 没事的
No, I mean, 'cause you just got through saying...
不 我是说 你刚还在说...
how great you feel.
你感觉有多棒
I do feel great.
我就是感觉很棒
But, if you're gonna remind me of the holocaust...
但 如果你要让我想起大屠♥杀♥的事...
l'm not gonna feel so great.
我的心情就不那么棒了
Frankly, you seem... I don't really think I need to come.
坦白说 你看上去... 我真的不觉得我需要继续来了
You seem agitated today. Agitated?
你今天看上去很激动 激动?
No, what you're seeing as agitation is actually ebullience.
不 你所看到的激动实际上是心花怒放
You've never seen me ebullient, so you don't even know what it is.
你没见过我心花怒放 所以你也看不出这是什么
"Who am l?" you're saying to yourself.
"我是谁" 你这么和自己说
Yes, that's exactly what l'm saying. Who are you?
对 那恰恰是我的问题 你是谁?
I don't even want to talk about it too much, lest I dissipate it.
我不想谈的太多 不然兴致就没了
I mean...
我是说...
l see swings of emotion that disturb me a little bit, Larry.
看到你的情绪波动这么打很困扰我 拉里
There's no swing. I'm a hammock.
没什么波动 我是个吊床
A hammock is very placid. A hammock?
吊床是很平稳的 吊床?
Yeah, just gently flowing in the breeze, that's me.
嗯 只是随风轻摇 那就是我
I must tell you, Larry...
我得和你说 拉里...
you don't seem to be gently flowing in the breeze.
你看上去可不是随风轻摇
You've been in therapy for a while, l know you pretty well.
你已经咨♥询♥一段时间了 我对你有些了解
I feel bad that you are such a good therapist...
你是个这么棒的咨♥询♥师 我都替你难过
that you're kind of a victim of your own talents and skills...
你简直是你的天分和技巧的受害者...
that you have to lose a patient because of the job that you did.
因为你工作做的这么好 反而要失去一位病人了
It's unfortunate, l'm sorry.
真是不行 我很遗憾
I just want to make sure that l'm losing you for the reason that you're saying.
我只是想确保你是因为你说的原因才离开我的
Yeah, of course you are.
嗯 你当然了
Because I know you were at the beach, Larry.
因为我知道你去海滩了 拉里
I was not at the beach.
我没去过海滩
So it had nothing to do with the thong?
那和那条丁字裤没关系吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表