How you doing?
你们好吗?
Anybody need a change of dry clothes?
有人要换干衣服吗?
Hot bath? You happy about this, Larry?
洗个热水澡? 这下你高兴了吧 拉里?
ls this what you had in mind? You like this, you dick?
这就是你想要的吧?就喜欢这样吧?你个混♥蛋♥
Honey, it's fine.
亲爱的 没关系
lt's not fine. What the hell is the matter with you?
有关系 你到底有什么毛病?
l thought that he was drowning him. l'm sorry!
我以为他要淹死他 我很抱歉!
Bullshit, you didn't think he was drowning, you didn't want him to convert.
胡说 你才没有以为他要淹死了 你就是不想让他改信仰
So you came screaming down the hill to stop it.
所以你就大叫着从山上跑下来阻止
What do I care? I don't care if he converts.
我有什么好操心的?我才不在乎他改不改信仰
That is ridiculous. You didn't want to lose a Jew.
胡说八道 你就是不想失去一个犹太徒
l don't care if I lose Jews. Take them all, I don't need them.
我根本不在乎失不失去犹太徒 都拿去 我不需要他们
I don't want ’em. That‘s the whole point of the baptism, but you came and blew it.
我都不想要 这就是洗礼的意义所在 但是你把它全毁了
What is that supposed to mean? l want you, I don't want you to be a Jew.
你这话什么意思? 我想要你 但是不想让你信犹太教
Tell her it was an accident, you didn't mean to interrupt.
跟她说这是个意外 你不是有意的
l never saw a baptism before, l don't know what it is.
我从来没见过洗礼 我不知道是怎么回事
How can you not know what a baptism is? l'd never been to one.
你怎么可能不知道洗礼是什么? 我从来没参加过
l've never been to a bris, but I know what it is.
我还从来没参加过割礼呢 我也知道那是什么
He didn't mean to interrupt you.
他不是有意打断的
Larry, can I have a word with you for a second?
拉里 能跟你说句话吗?
Come here. You don't know me, Dave Levin.
过来 你不认识我 我叫大卫勒文
l'm the schmuck's brother-in-law.
我是那个蠢货的哥哥
What you did is a very gutsy thing. No, I didn't do anything.
你做了件很勇敢的事 我什么都没做
You don't have to take a bow for it, l'm just telling you.
你不需要邀功 我只是告诉你
As one Jew to another, it's a gutsy thing to come in and step in.
犹太人对犹太人 你去阻止这件事真的很勇敢
l didn't even... A mitzvah for my family, thank you.
我都不知道... 这是我们家的幸事 谢谢你
That's the wife. You did good. Excuse me, you did good.
这是我内人 你做的很好 打扰了 你做了件好事
But I didn't even... I thought he was...
但是我都没... 我以为他...
Don't be modest about this. You're with us now.
别谦虚了 你现在跟我们在一起了
You're with us now, all right?
跟我们在一起了 好吧?
The question is, what do we do now? When do we go back in?
问题是现在要怎么办?什么时候回去?
Right. What do you mean, go back in?
没错 什么意思 回去?
We gotta finish it. Finish it? I did it. I did what I said what I was gonna do.
我们得完成仪式 完成仪式?我都做了啊 做了我承诺的
l got under the water, you held me under.
我到水下了 你把我按到了水里
No, you just kind of started it, but it didn't really work.
那只是开始 光那样不行的
Not complete.
不完整
That's not my fault, l did what I was supposed to do.
这不是我的错 我做了应该做的
But you gotta go back in.
但是你得回去
l dunked you one time, you need to be dunked three times.
我泡了你一次 要泡三次
You need two more dunks.
你还得泡两次
You're joking, right? l don't want anymore dunking.
你没开玩笑吧?我不想再泡水里了
Get back in, a couple of dunks, you're done.
回去再泡两次就结束了
l don't wanna go back in there. lt was hard enough the first time.
我不想再回去了 第一次就够难受了
l like the way you told them you've never seen a baptism before.
我喜欢你跟他们说你从来没见过洗礼
l've never heard of that. That was brilliant.
闻所未闻 真是太妙了
You're a genius.
你真是个天才
You know, I thought something had to be done, really.
我只是觉得得有人站出来做些什么
You did it. You done did it, boy.
你做到了 你完全做到了
So, I said that thing about the baptism.
所以我就说我从来没见过洗礼
Yeah, Rabbi Akiva says it takes one man.
拉比阿齐瓦说只需要一个人
We don't have to do it in a river. Do you have a tub in this house?
没必要一定在河里 你这里有浴缸吗?
Yes, of course, we have a tub. We can fill the tub up.
当然有 把浴缸加满水就行了
l'll tell you what, get me a cup of water, l'll sprinkle you.
这样跟你说吧 给我拿杯水 我往你身上洒点水就好了
Just a cup of water. l don't think it's about the river.
只要一杯水 不是河的问题
l don't think I should be doing this.
我觉得我不应该做这件事了
What? You know what?
什么? 你知道吗?
l don't know what it's like to have a baptism.
我不清楚被洗礼是什么样的
I don't know what you're supposed to feel...
我不知道应该有什么感觉...
but I felt something. When I was held under the water, I felt a revelation...
但是我感觉 当我被按在水下的时候 我觉得受到了启示...
like it was some sort of message from God that I shouldn't do this.
就像是上帝的旨意 说我不应该做这件事
After I came out of the water, l didn't feel like a Christian...
我从水里出来之后 我不觉得自己变成基♥督♥徒了...
l felt like even more of a Jew.
反而更像犹太人了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
l'm just saying something happened to me there that told me...
我只是说 我在那里做的事告诉我...
someone or something was saying, ''Don't do this, be happy with who you are."
某个人或者某件事在说 "别干这个 接受你自己的身份"
''You're Jewish and that's okay.''
"你就是犹太人 没关系"
l need for you to be a Christian before I marry you.
你得变成基♥督♥徒我才能跟你结婚
Whoever steps up and does something like that?
谁会挺身而出做这样的事?
l feel good. You should.
我感觉不错 应该的
You're amazing. You're a hero.
你太厉害了 简直是个英雄
Thank you.
谢谢你
l'd like you talk at my daughter's Bat Mitzvah.
我想跟你谈谈我女儿成人礼的事
Something changed my mind for me, makes me feel different now.
有什么事让我改变心意了 让我变得不同了
l think it was the baptism. Then we're not getting married.
我觉得就是因为洗礼 那我们就别结婚了
l'm not getting baptized. l'm not getting married.
我不想接受洗礼 我也不想结婚了
Okay, Sheldon, Becky... Larry, did you hear that?
好了 谢尔顿 贝基... 拉里 听到了吗?
We're not getting married! You happy now, you son of a bitch?
我们不结婚了!现在你高兴了吧你个杂种!
Don't call him a son of a bitch, he's not a son of a bitch.
不许叫他杂种 他不是杂种
This man happened to do a wonderful thing today.
这个人今天做了件很美好的事
What? What are you saying...
什么? 你在说什么...
that being a Christian isn't a wonderful thing?
成为基♥督♥徒就不是件美好的事了吗?
What are you insinuating? He's not saying that.
你在暗示什么? 他不是那个意思
lt's wonderful for you, we resent the recruitment.
对你们来说是美好的 但是我们憎恨这样的招募
We don't need you.
我们不需要你们
Everything's a big problem with you people!
什么事儿到你们这群人这里都是天大的问题!
lt's good to be home.
回家真好啊
There's my jacket, there's the guy you gave my jacket to!
那是我的外套 你把我的外套给了那个人!
Can you help me out?
能帮帮我吗?
Remember me? I gave you the jacket. Hi.
记得我吗?我给了你这件衣服 嗨
That's my jacket, it looks really good on you.
那是我的外套 你穿着很好看
l'm glad you could use it, there you go.
很高兴你用得到 拿着这个
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks again for... Okay, bye.
再次感谢... 好了 再见
Oh, dear. Yes?
噢 怎么了?
l found these airplane tickets.
我发现了这些机票
l tried to call you. The phone number was on there.
我试过给你们打电♥话♥ 上面有号♥码
You guys don't have a phone machine?
你们没有答录机吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表