This is so stupid. Why is it stupid?
这太蠢了 这怎么蠢了?
It's insane.
简直疯了
Some people, they run in marathons, they want to see if they can do that.
有些人 他们去跑马拉松 他们想看看自己行不行
Others, they swim the English Channel.
还有些人 他们游过英吉利海峡
All I want is work in a showroom for a while.
我只想去汽车展厅里工作一下
So, what's the big deal? Who's more insane?
这有什么的?谁更疯狂呢?
And then on Monday when I come home from work...
周一我下班回家后...
l'll help with the pictures or whatever you need me...
我会帮你挂画 或是别的需要我...
to help around the house with, l'll help when I come home.
在那边帮忙的 我回家就帮你
But l'll be a little tired, too, probably.
不过 我可能会有点儿累
Yeah. Alan, guess what.
对 艾伦你猜怎么着
Larry David just walked in.
拉里大卫刚进来
Who you talking to? Alan.
跟谁说话呢 艾伦
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对啊
Say hello for me. Okay, you take care, l'll talk to you later.
帮我打个招呼 好 你保重哦 我晚点儿给你打
Man, how you doing? It's great to see you.
伙计 你挺好的吧?能见到你太棒了
How come you didn't say hello? There wasn't an opening.
你怎么没替我打招呼? 没机会说了
Boy, you look great. Yeah.
伙计你看起来不错啊 对啊
Come on, come sit down. You want water or a coffee or...
过来 坐会儿 你想喝水 咖啡 还是别的...
No, l'm good. Okay.
不 不用了 好吧
So, L.D. Yeah?
那么 拉里 怎么?
What it be?
怎么了?
I like how our representatives got us together here.
我挺高兴的 咱俩的代理人让我们聚在这儿
Right, Schneider, yeah.
对 施耐德 没错
They set us up. Did he tell you that I was buying his house?
他们安排的 他跟你说了 我要买♥♥他的房♥子吗?
Yeah.
说了啊
So, this is good, how's everything going?
那挺好的 你最近怎么样?
Things are, you know, things are good. I don't know, l've got this set up...
都 都挺不错的 不好说 我搬了这个工作室...
and did some directing and trying to produce some stuff.
做导演 试着制♥作♥节目
You know, the acting thing is, frankly, coming a little hard.
坦白说 做演员现在有点儿困难了
I'd love to go back to TV, that seems good.
我想回去做电视节目 看起来不错
But I can't shake this George thing.
但是我摆脱不掉乔治这个印象
They all see me as George.
他们都觉得我就是乔治
I mean, the thing about it is that you're not even close to George.
我想说 事情是这样的 你一点也不像乔治啊
I tell this to people all the time.
我一直跟人们说这事儿
"You can't imagine what a great actor this guy is.
"你难以想象这家伙是个多棒的演员
"He is nothing like that character."
"他本人一点儿也不像那个角色"
Thank you. Nothing.
谢谢 一点儿也不像
I know, I go in and I talk to them...
我知道 我进去跟他们说话...
and, you know, I try to present differently.
我试着去展示出另一面
But they see the idiot...
但是他们只觉得我是那个笨蛋
they see the schmuck, so, I don't know.
是那个蠢货 我也不好说了
What do you mean "schmuck"? I don't get that.
"蠢货"是什么意思?我不明白
The yutz, the idiot.
傻蛋 笨蛋
You know. No, frankly, I don't know.
你知道的 不 坦白说 我不知道
How can you say he's a schmuck, a yutz and an idiot?
你怎么能说他是傻蛋 蠢货 笨蛋呢?
I don't see him that way, l just see him as funny.
我不这么看他 我只觉得他有趣
I mean, of course, it was funny.
当然 我想说 他是挺有趣的
But he was the fall guy, the jackass role.
但他是那种很傻的替罪羊角色
You know, this is the guy that never got the girl...
这就是那种从来没能交往过女孩的角色...
he finally gets the girl and he kills her...
他终于得到那女孩了 却把她杀死了...
with the envelope. Doesn't know what he wants.
还是用信封 真不知道他想要什么
That's funny, that's not schmucky.
那很有趣呀 并不像傻蛋呀
What is more jerky or putzy than going to a girl's house...
还有什么比去一个女孩的家...
and stealing a tape out of her answering machine?
偷她的答录机磁带更蠢更傻的吗?
I went to a girl's house...
我去了一个女孩的家...
and took a tape out of an answering machine.
拿走了她的答录机磁带
Larry, he's eating éclairs out of a garbage can?
拉里 这个角色会从垃圾桶里捡泡芙吃?
So what, I ate an éclair out of a garbage can!
那又怎么样 我就从垃圾桶里捡过泡芙吃!
And, masturbation contests, four people agreeing...
还有 自♥慰♥比赛 四个人都同意...
l was in a contest and you know I was in it.
我去参赛了 你知道的 我去了
So, l'm a schmuck for being in a masturbation contest?
去参加自♥慰♥比赛 我就是个傻蛋了?
It's not an incredibly noble experiment, was it?
那也不是什么特别高尚的事 是吧?
I'm sorry that you hate the character so much.
我很抱歉你这么厌恶这个角色
I don't hate the character, l'm a little tired of it.
我不是厌恶 是有些厌倦了
I mean, l'm an actor. I have a range of characters that I can play.
我是说 我是个演员 我可以饰演很多角色
Why am I relegated to this?
我为什么被降级到只演傻蛋?
Everywhere I go on the street, "Hey, Costanza!
无论我走到哪儿 "嘿 科斯坦萨!
"Hey, jackass!"
"嘿 傻蛋!"
I just had this idea.
我刚想到这个
I don't know, l'll throw it out at you, okay?
我也不知道 我让你听听我的想法 好吧?
For a series, an idea for a series, okay?
可以写这么一部剧 我的一个想法 好吧?
You played a character...
你饰演了一个角色...
based on what you're going through now.
这个角色基于你现在的经历
In other words, you play an actor...
换句话说 你饰演了一个演员...
and the actor is having a tough time getting work...
这个演员现在很难找到工作...
because he was on this mega-hit series, like a Seinfeld kind of series...
因为他参演了一个超级热门的剧 就像《宋飞正传》
and now this actor, after the series goes off the air...
现在呢 这个演员 在该剧停播以后...
he can't get work anymore...
他再也找不到工作了...
because he's so identified with this character...
因为他太像那个角色了...
that they won't let him do anything else.
以至于别人不让他演别的角色
And he becomes embittered and grows to hate the character.
他很痛苦 开始厌恶那个角色
That's pretty funny.
那很有趣啊
You son of a bitch, that's pretty damn good.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 那好极了
All right, let's do it. Come on, let's go, you wanna do it?
好吧 就这么演吧 来啊 开工 你想吗?
I'd like to.
我倒是挺想的
I'm actually working.
实际上 我在工作呢
You working on another thing, another show or something?
你在忙别的 其他节目 还是什么?
I'm selling cars.
我在卖♥♥♥车♥
I start on Monday.
周一开始
Hello?
你好?
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
See you in the new house.
咱们新房♥见
Okay. Wish me luck.
好啊 祝我好运
Good luck.
祝你好运哦
Anything else you have?
还有别的事儿吗?
If l'm closing in on something, price, always come to you.
如果我们谈到价格了 就来找你
You really do have to come back and talk to me.
你必须得过来跟我说
Okay. Just have fun.
好的 开心点儿哦
All right, thank you. The cars sell themselves.
好的 谢谢 丰田很畅销的
I'll see you at lunch.
午餐时候见
Hi, l'm Larry. Larry, Archie.
嗨 我是拉里 拉里 阿奇
You know what? My wife's name is Veronica.
你猜啥? 我老婆叫维罗妮卡
So, this is the Camry I heard about? This is the big boy, the top of the line.
我听说过这款凯美瑞 这款很棒的 顶级的
This is as good as it gets.
这款好到不能再好了
You know, you hear "Lexus."
你知道吗 你听说过"雷克萨斯"
We don't hear "Camry," but that's what you should be hearing.
我们没听过"凯美瑞" 但这款才是你应该听说过的
Tell me, what's in the engine here?
告诉我 引擎里都有什么?
What's in it?
里面有什么?
Big stuff, big charging, crazy pistons, nutty pistons.
很大的东西 大的电池 疯狂的活塞
Is it twin cam? Yeah, twin cam.
是双凸轮轴吗? 对 双凸轮轴
What other colors... This is a fucking work of art.
别的颜色呢... 这他妈就是艺术品
What's your name? Shirley.
你叫什么? 雪莉
Shirley, that's my mother's name. Tiltwheel steering, which I really like.
雪莉 我妈妈也叫这个 我很喜欢可倾斜方向盘
Does this car have that? Is it standard?
这车有吗?是标配吗?
You know, you don't have the need to tilt in this car.
你知道吗 你不用在这车里倾斜
I've never had a tilting need.
我就从来不斜着开车
My wife calls it Pepe. "Are we taking Pepe?"
我老婆管这车叫皮皮 "要开皮皮吗?"
'Cause we have two cars.
因为我们有两辆车
What kind of gas mileage am I going to get?
一加仑汽油的里程呢?
52. 52 in the city.
52英里 城市里能开52英里
Depending on the city, of course. Duluth is a city, it's considered a city...
当然 要看什么城市 德卢斯是个城市 算是个城市...
but it's not as big as Brooklyn or whatever.
但是它没有布鲁克林这样的城市大
Okay.
好吧
That's my brother's name.
那是我哥哥的名字
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对啊
What's the wheel base?
轴距是什么呢?
My wife is concerned about a car being solid.
我老婆看重牢固的汽车
It's a thick base, it's a thick wheel base.
底盘很厚 很厚的
I heard that these SUVs...
我听说这种SUV
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表