No, l'm not a violent... Shut up!
不是的 我不是暴徒… 闭嘴!
You know what you're looking at? You are looking at 245 pounds of steel...
你知道你在看啥吗?你看到的是一个 245 磅…
and drop-your-bony-butt-to-the-curb appeal.
能把你屁♥股♥掰碎了撂路边的铁人
I will body-slam you so hard that you will poop your bald pants.
我给你个抱摔能让你在裤头上喷出屎来
You hear me? Yes, sir.
听着没? 是的 先生
Don't you ever point another finger at my kids again...
你要再敢对我孩子哪怕伸根手指头…
because if you do, I will break it off, and shove it up your sphincter.
你要这么干 我就给你掰折了捅你括约肌里去
You hear me? Yes, sir.
听见了吗? 是的 先生
Yeah, 71350359.
是的 71350359
That's impossible!
这不可能啊!
When?
什么时候?
Okay, I want to get it reinstated. No, she had no authorization to do that.
好吧 我想恢复原状 不 她没有权利这么做
No, that's my wife.
不 是我老婆没错
No, I don't want to cancel it.
不是 我没想取消
All right, thank you very much.
好吧 非常感谢
Dude, you're gonna bust your bumper. What?
老兄 你这会打破你的保险杠的 什么?
You're gonna bust right through your bumper.
你会弄穿你的保险杠的
It goes through, in front of your other tire. Your back tire.
挪过去 放在你另一个车胎前边 你的后胎
And use the crank, it makes it easier.
用曲柄吧 能容易点
Which one? Right there.
哪个啊? 就那个
Which, there's two cranks.
哪支 这有俩呢
You got to loosen the lug nuts first.
你得先把车轮螺母松了
You mean, before I lift it?
你是指 在举起来之前吗?
Am I too close to the curb?
我是不是太靠边了?
Do you know anything about changing a tire?
请问您知道怎么换胎吗?
You want to help me change a tire? Could use a little help.
您能帮我换个胎吗?稍微帮个忙
No? Need a little assistance.
不行吗?需要一点协助
I never took a shop class and I need a little help.
我没上过维修课 现在需要一点帮助
I'm just coming flat out and saying, "Help me."
我只能声嘶力竭的在这喊"帮帮我"
Anybody want to help a semi-retarded individual change a tire?
有人能帮一个近乎弱智的人换个轮胎吗?
$25, $30? $30 to change a tire.
25 块 30 块?换个胎 30 块
Okay, $35.
好嘛 35 块
$35 to change this tire for me, right now.
35 块换个轮胎 就现在
I'll give you $35. I'll give you $10 for a response.
我给你 35 块 我给你 10 块钱就理我一下
For a verbal response, $10.
回个话 10 块钱
Anybody want to make $10 and respond verbally?
就没人想就回个话赚 10 块钱吗?
No?
没有吗?
Then he calls me a bald turd.
然后他叫我秃瓢垃圾
Five minutes later, my tire...
五分钟之后 我车胎…
Jesus Christ, so, he cut it, he slashed the tire.
我的老天爷 所以 他把车胎割开了
Slashed the tire, yeah. Son of a bitch.
割了车胎 对 狗♥娘♥养♥的
The guy's coming with my car...
那个人坐着我车来的…
and I got to drive him to the gas station...
我现在得载他去加油站…
so I got to go downstairs.
所以 我得下楼了
Now?
现在?
Yeah, in a couple of minutes, he's gonna be here.
嗯 几分钟内吧 他马上到
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
All right, did you get a license plate or anything?
好吧 你没记下来车牌号♥什么的?
The guy's license is "14 THOR."
那个男的车牌是"14 THOR"
"14 THOR?"
"14 THOR"?
And he looked like a Norseman of some kind.
他看起来像北欧那边的人
There's a guy, there's a professional wrestler...
有个男的 还是个专业级摔角手
his first name's Thor, Thor Oleson.
名字叫索尔 索尔·奥尔森
Thor Oleson. That sounds familiar.
索尔·奥尔森 有点耳熟
And I think there's a big wrestling thing in town...
我觉得城里有个大的摔角活动
at the Staples Center, it could be him.
在斯台普斯中心 可能会是他
You're kidding? He's in L.A. For this...
当真的吗?他在洛杉矶 为了那个…
Yeah, who else would have a plate like that?
是的 谁还能挂个那个车牌?
He sounded like a wrestler...
他说起话也像个摔角手
when he was standing over my window... That voice.
就站在我车窗前…那个声音
The description is exactly the same as what you're saying.
描述和听你说的都吻合
Big, huge guy, long, blond hair.
大块头 长金发
What's this thing? That?
这是什么? 那个啊?
You ever get one of these? No, what are these?
你没得过这个吗? 没有啊 这什么啊?
Supposedly, I drove through some sort of red light or an intersection...
据推测 我在十字路口闯了个红灯
and they have these photos now.
然后他们拍了照
Holy cow, they took your picture?
天呐 他们把你拍下来了?
Yeah, they had the thing up on the light.
是啊 他们在红绿灯前面装了个那东西
I don't mind it if they actually catch you doing something illegal.
我并不在意他们真的抓到你做什么违法的事了
But not on camera.
但是不能上相啊
Jesus, am I fat!
天呐 我真胖!
It looks like you've put on a couple of pounds.
看起来你又胖了几斤
Horrendous.
真吓人
I'm real sorry, what a waste of a day. No, listen.
我真的抱歉 浪费了一天 不 呃
I'll tell you, you want to do it tomorrow?
我给你说 你想明天做吗?
I don't think there's that much to go over.
我觉得没多少要做的了
Yeah, let's make a time with Vera, you'll come back in tomorrow...
是啊 我们和维拉定个时间 你明天再来
l got some openings in the afternoon, and we'll kick it around for an hour.
我明天下午有空 我们可以认真研究上一个钟头
We'll get into it.
我们能做起来
I was kind of thinking maybe tomorrow...
我在想明天没准...
we could do it in my office in Santa Monica.
我们能去我在圣莫妮卡的办公室那儿工作
No, that's okay, let's not do that.
别了 这就挺好 别那么做了
We'll do it here. This is good, this works.
我们就在这吧 挺好 能行
It's kind of a lot easier for me...
那样我能轻松很多…
if we could do it in Santa Monica.
如果我们能在圣莫妮卡工作的话
I mean, you know, I came here today, so, tomorrow maybe...
我是说 你理解吧 我今天过来了 所以明天没准
Yeah, it kind of works a little better for me if you come here.
是 只是你来这能让我工作的更好
It's a little easier. I can focus on it a little better.
更简单 我也能更专注
I got a very nice office. You'll be able to focus on anything.
我有个特别好的办公室 在那你做什么都能专注
I got a very comfortable chair.
我有个特别舒服的椅子
I got blackboards up there, we can write it all out.
我挂了块黑板 我们能在上面写出来
You know, it'll be a breeze.
你看啊 这都是小事
It's not the office, l'm very low maintenance.
和办公室无关 我没什么要求
We were supposed to have a meeting. And we haven't had a meeting.
我们应该开个会吧 还没有开成会
Let's start by doing what we set out to do.
让我们开始做我们原本打算做的事吧
Let's accomplish that, let's have a meeting, at my office.
来实现它 我们开个会 在我的办公室里
We did attempt to have the meeting, and I did make the drive part.
我们本来打算开个会的 我也开过来了
So, the drive part, that I did do.
所以开车的部分 我已经开完了
Yeah, the driving you got done good.
对 你开的不错
But that's a little out of balance now. 'Cause I did my drive.
但现在有点不平衡了吧 因为我已经开过来了
It's not out of balance because you were driving and I was waiting.
你开车 我等着 没什么打破平衡的
The important thing is we didn't meet.
重要的是我们没开成会啊
There's a lot to do while waiting but nothing while driving.
你等着的时候你能做很多事 但开车的时候什么也做不了
Tomorrow, if you want to drive to my office...
明天 如果你想开到我办公室的话
l'll be happy if you make me wait for as long as you want.
你让我等多久我都乐意
I know, but we made a plan. I understand.
我知道 但我们定好计划了 我明白
We said we'll meet at my office and have a meeting.
我们说我们会在我的办公室开会
That's the plan...
这是原计划…
that's not accomplished, let's accomplish it.
没实现 那就让我们实现它
We attempted to have the meeting, but it was aborted.
我们打算开个会 但计划流产了
Then we failed, let's have that meeting. We're having that meeting right now.
我们失败了 那就开个会吧 我们正在开会啊
This is not a meeting about the show. This is about having a meeting.
这不是关于节目的会啊 这是关于开会的会
I know, but the intention is the same, don't you understand?
我懂 但是目的是一样的 你明白了吗?
I drove here with the same intention. The driving is not the meeting, Larry.
我抱着同一个目的开车过来 开车不是开会啊 拉里
The driving is what we're talking about.
我们在讨论的不就是谁开车吗
You keep coming back to this insane thing with driving.
你怎么老回到开车这让人抓狂的事儿上啊
Driving is not the issue. I think driving is the issue.
开车不是症结所在 我觉得开车是症结所在
We had a singular plan.
我们有一个单一的计划
We were gonna have a meeting about the show.
我们要关于这个节目开个会
So we're having a meeting.
所以我们这不正开着呢嘛
You could drive around the world, we still haven't had a meeting!
你可以开着车环游世界 但我们还是没开成会啊!
Cheryl? Yes?
谢丽儿? 嗯?
What did you do? You canceled AAA?
你干嘛了?你从美国汽车协会注销了?
What happened to you?
发生什么事了?
Why didn't you tell me you were canceling AAA?
你为什么不告诉我注销了?
After that article, how could I not?
读完那篇文章之后 我怎么能不注销呢?
I was reading it to you. You didn't say you were canceling it.
我读给你听了 你没说你要注销啊
I was going to tell you when you got home.
我本来打算等你回家了再告诉你
That's great, I had to change a tire. And then, look at this.
那可好了 我不得不换个车胎 然后呢 看看吧
What happened? It's a long story.
发生什么了? 一言难尽
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表