I got to go change my clothes.
我得去换件衣服
I got to go to Jeff's house and get his clothes.
我要去杰夫家拿他的衣服
Oh, By the way, Why did you tell Wanda she has a big ass?
噢 顺便问下 你为什么对旺达说她有个大屁♥股♥?
I didn't tell Wanda she had a big ass. She just called me and told me.
我没跟旺达说她有个大屁♥股♥啊 她刚打电♥话♥给我说了
I didn't say she had a big ass, okay.
我没说过她有个大屁♥股♥ 好嘛
I yelled out the window and I said, "l'd know that tush anywhere."
我从车窗里往外喊的是"一看臀部就知道是你了"就说了这句
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做?
Why would you even comment about her ass?
你为什么要评价她的屁♥股♥?
What's the big deal?
这是啥大不了的事嘛?
You might as well call out and say:
你还不如直接说:
"You got a really big ass," it's the same.
"你屁♥股♥真大" 这不一样嘛
It was just a friendly remark, that's all. That's a friendly remark?
这只是个亲切的打趣罢了 亲切的打趣?
Yeah, I was just being nice. I was being nice and chummy.
是啊 我想显得友好点儿 我显的友好又亲密
You don't yell a comment about a woman's ass.
你不能喊出来你对一个女性屁♥股♥的评价啊
There's only one way to take it. No, if she had a small ass...
只会让人这么理解吧 不 如果她有个小屁♥股♥
l could have said, "l'd know that tush anywhere." So what
我还是会说"一看臀部就知道是你了"那又怎么了
You shouldn't say anything at all.
你就该什么都不说
You just shouldn't talk about... Why What's the big deal?
你就不能谈论… 为啥?多大点事啊
What if I did say she has a big ass? That's not terrible.
就算我说了她有个大屁♥股♥又如何?又不可怕
What's the matter with a big ass? I like big asses, there's no problem.
大屁♥股♥怎么了? 我就喜欢大屁♥股♥ 有什么问题吗
You like big asses?
你喜欢大屁♥股♥?
I don't mind a big ass. No, not necessarily big.
我不介意大屁♥股♥ 不 也别太大了
No, this is interesting, you love big asses? No, I don't love big asses.
不 真有意思 你热爱大屁♥股♥? 不 我不热爱大屁♥股♥
How big do you like them?
你喜欢多大的
I like them just the regular... l like them just like yours, okay?
我就喜欢正常大小的…我就喜欢像你这么大的…行了吧?
Because mine is really big, and "l like them big."
嚯!因为我屁♥股♥真大啊"我喜欢大屁♥股♥"
It's not really big, it's a good size.
它也不是那么大 大小正好
You said, "l love big asses and I like yours."
你说过"我喜欢大屁♥股♥并且我喜欢你的屁♥股♥"
No, I said, I don't mind them. I like your...
不 我说的是 我不介意大屁♥股♥ 我喜欢你的…
There are a lot of things about you I don't know.
看来我还是不够了解你啊
There's nothing about me. Yeah, I didn't know you had this ass fetish.
这和我没关系 是嘛 我还不知道你有恋屁♥股♥癖呢
Don't say that, I don't have an ass fetish. This is very kinky.
别乱说 我没有恋屁♥股♥癖 真是恶趣味呢
It's, like, all this stuff is unfolding now. Nothing's unfolding!
看起来 了不得的事正暴露出来了啊 没什么暴露出来的
This is interesting. After years together, l'm just finding out...
真有意思 在一起那么多年了 我才发现…
What are you, crazy, no!
你疯了吧 不是!
That's so untrue, no, l'm not a deviant.
这太扯了 不 我不是个变♥态♥的人
I didn't say "deviant."
"变♥态♥"可不是我说的
Don't say I have an ass fetish, you got nothing on me.
别说我是个恋屁♥股♥癖 你没有证据
Are you expecting somebody? Wanda.
你在等谁来吗? 旺达
What?
啥?
Come on in.
进来吧
You know who I am? Okay.
噢 你知道我是谁啊?好嘛
I thought I had to turn around, and show you my big ass.
我觉得我应该转个身 对你展示下我的大屁♥股♥
You completely, completely misinterpreted that.
你完全 完全地误解了
I didn't say you had a big ass. You yelled out, "Hey, big ass Wanda."
我没说你有个大屁♥股♥ 你在那喊"嘿 大屁♥股♥旺达"
No, I didn't say "big ass," l was just saying hello.
没有 我没说"大屁♥股♥"我只是打个招呼
Is that how you say hello?
你就这么打招呼?
Is that it? "Hey, big ass."
就这样?"嘿!大屁♥股♥"
Or "Hey, Assy," or "Hey, I know your ass."
或者"嘿 阿屁"要不就"嘿 是你啊屁♥股♥"
What is that, that's not how you say hello, is it?
这什么啊 你不是这么打招呼的吧?
Perhaps not.
也许不是
Something about my ass has made you download it...
我的屁♥股♥怎么了 你就把它下载好…
and you stored it in your memory.
然后存到你记忆里了是吧
That's not so.
不是这样的
What is wrong with him? We were having a discussion.
他什么毛病? 我们刚刚还在讨论
Did you tell him how wrong it is to say something like that?
你告诉他了吗 他那么说话很有问题啊
I told him. You know, a woman's ass is very personal.
我跟他说了 你懂吗 女性的屁♥股♥是很私人的事
I didn't know he was so obsessed with asses until today.
我也是今天才知道他如此痴迷于屁♥股♥
You have an ass man. What are you saying?
你家里有个恋屁♥股♥狂啊 你说什么?
You are an ass man. I am not.
你是个恋屁♥股♥狂 我不是
You are an ass man.
你是个恋屁♥股♥狂
It's this ass fetish I didn't know about. I don't have any ass fetish, okay.
这就是我不知道他的恋屁♥股♥癖 我没有恋屁♥股♥癖 好嘛
Obsessed with asses? I am not obsessed with asses.
痴迷于屁♥股♥?我没有痴迷于屁♥股♥?
Okay, Assy. And why is that shit all over you?
行吧 阿屁 你这身上什么破玩意?
What you been doing, looking for asses?
你干嘛了 找屁♥股♥去了?
All in the bleachers and stuff, "Where's the ass?"
就在看台上找"屁♥股♥在哪呢?"
If it isn't Jeffrey's messenger boy.
哦哟 这是不是杰弗瑞的传令小弟啊
He is such a slimy, spineless creature that he sends you to do his dirty work
他这个讨厌的 没骨气的家伙居然派你过来帮他干脏活
Don't you resent it?
你就不气愤吗?
No, l'm fine.
不会 我挺好的
All right, let's get this over with, come on.
成吧 那就让我们把这事办完 赶紧的
He can't even face me, that fat fuck.
他都不敢面对我 这个死胖子
You know what I mean, he sends you, his friend...
你知道我什么意思 他派你来 他好朋友
he puts you in this awkward position, like all the times he used to keep secrets.
他让你这么尴尬 他倒是像过去一样藏着掖着的
It's not awkward, there's no secrets.
这不尴尬啊 也没有秘密
Honest, it's not awkward, l'm very comfortable.
讲真 这不尴尬 我挺得劲的
You think I don't know...
你以为我不知道吗…
about all the little bimbos, these actresses.
那些小花瓶 女演员
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
He tells them he's going to give them parts...
他给她们说会安排个角色…
so he can get a nice blowjob.
这样他就能得到一次不错的口♥活♥
I know him. Blowjob?
我了解他 口♥活♥?
He thinks I don't know this shit. What did he tell you, what did he say?
他以为我不知道这些烂事啊 他怎么给你说的 说什么了?
Did he tell you I kicked him out? Yeah, his male ego, his stupid male...
他给你说我把他赶出门了吗?嗯 他的男性自尊 蠢…
He thinks I don't know about that porn stash.
他以为我不知道他把黄♥片♥藏哪了
Take all this crap. He's gonna need this in the hotel.
把这些破玩意全拿走 他在酒店里用得上
He told me that he doesn't want any of this.
他给我说这些他都不想要
Yeah, Freak That Booty, Big Ass Momma, all his favorites.
是嘛《戏弄那肥臀》《大屁♥股♥妈咪》都是他最爱
Think I don't know about this crap?
以为我不知道这些破玩意吗?
You're into this shit, too? You're into the kinky Big Ass Momma crap?
你也好这口?你好恶趣味的《大屁♥股♥妈咪》这口?
Are you crazy? I thought you were a family man.
你疯了吧? 我原本以为你是个居家的男人
I thought I recognized that woman from the back.
我觉得我认出来背面这个女的了
Let me tell you something.
我给你讲
Your perverse, fat fuck manager, you know, what he makes me do?
你的变♥态♥死胖子经纪人 你知道 他让我♥干♥什么吗?
He violates me, Larry. He defiles me. I don't want to know.
他侵犯我 拉里 他玷污我 我不想知道
At night, he makes me...
大晚上的 他让我…
Who's that?
谁啊?
Susie, what's going on?
苏西 什么情况?
Where's Jeff?
杰夫在哪?
You've done something rotten haven't you. What is this?
你是不是做了些道德败坏的事 这是什么
All right, Jeffrey is at a hotel, Larry is bringing the clothes.
杰弗瑞在酒店呢 拉里来拿他的衣服
I'm taking the clothes to the hotel.
我来拿衣服送到酒店去
I want to talk, could I go with you, to the hotel?
我想谈谈 我能和你一起去吗 去酒店?
I want to go with you.
我想和你一起去
No, you'll get excited, you're overworked, stop it.
不行 你会受刺♥激♥的 你过于劳累了 歇会吧
I want to see my boy.
我想见我的孩子
You know what, take Mom to the hotel.
这样吧 拉里 带着妈去酒店
Dad, you stay here with me. Okay, very good.
爸 你就和我呆一起吧 成嘛 好 很好
We'll take care of everything.
我们会处理好一切的
I'm sure you had something to do with this, you rotten bastard!
我敢肯定你和这事儿脱不了干系 你个道德败坏的混♥蛋♥
Why did you have to put those clothes of Jeff's...
你为什么拿上杰夫的衣服…
Why Why… just throw them off.
问吧 问吧… 就给扔了
Why did you just throw them in the trunk on top of a dirty old tire?
为什么你就把它们扔到后备箱里和旧车胎放一起
There's obversely something wrong with me. That's the question.
很明显我有毛病 这就是问题所在
"What's wrong with me?" is the question.
"我有什么毛病"这是个问题
Why would anybody do that?
为什么会有人这么做?
I don't have a closet in my house. I'm used to throwing things around like that.
我家里没有衣柜 我就是习惯那么扔东西了
Throwing them on the floor.
把它们扔到地板上
I throw them on the floor, that's how all my clothes are at home...
我把它们扔到地板上 我家里衣服都扔地板上的…
l don't even have a bed.
我连个床都没有…
I sleep on a big pile of clothes. It's just disgusting.
我就睡在一堆衣服上 这真恶心
I'm a disgusting man. I can see that, l'm just, l'm so...
我就是个恶心的人 我看出来了 我只是 我太…
You're disappointed in me.
您对我很失望
I'm disappointed. Now what's this?
我失望了 哎 这是什么?
"Loose fat, as fast as you can."
"极速燃脂"
Yeah, really.
是啊 真的
That sounds good, l'd like to get that number.
听起来不错 我要记着这个电♥话♥
Have you got a pen, let me put that down. There's one in the back seat.
你有笔嘛 让我记下来 后座上有一支
In my day, nobody got divorced.
在我那年月 没人离婚
You know, one little problem, and nowadays it's goodbye...
你看 就一点小问题 搁现在就得拜拜了…
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表