that they sometimes they roll over rather easily.
有时候很容易翻车
Roll over, are you kidding? Look at this thing.
翻车 你开玩笑的吧?看看这个
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Dana.
戴纳
Dana, that's my middle name, Larry Dana David.
戴纳 这是我的中名 拉里戴纳大卫
I notice this is a GT...
我看这是一辆GT
and the brochure says there's a model called the GTS.
宣传册写着还有一种车型叫GTS
What is the difference between the GT and the GTS?
GT和GTS区别是什么?
Okay, the GTS is "guaranteed tremendous safety."
好吧 GTS是指"安全极致保障"
So, without the "S," it's just "guaranteed tremendous."
那么 没有"S" 就只是"极致保障"
How you doing? Fine.
你好吗? 不错
Hi, can I help you folks?
嗨 伙计们需要帮助吗?
Apheon. Apheon.
埃费昂 埃费昂
That's my step-brother's name, Apheon.
那是我继兄的名字 埃费昂
That might be for me, one second.
可能是找我的 等一下
No, okay.
不是 好了
I want to find out more about the car.
我想再了解一下这辆车
I want to see the features so we can negotiate...
我想看看它的特色 我们就可以协商一下了
Don't be acting like...
别装的好像...
you going to put a whole bunch of stuff back here.
你要把一堆东西放车后面
I like it. What you need a big car for?
我喜欢这辆 你要这么大一辆车干嘛?
I don't need to... I like this car. Okay, could you excuse us for one second?
我不是要...我是喜欢 好吧 请让我们单独聊一下
What the hell are you doing over here? You're fucking up my shit.
你♥他♥妈♥这是干嘛呢?你在这捣乱呢
Why you pushing hard to get this...
你干嘛这么坚持...
Because she likes the car, she wants to be happy in it.
因为她喜欢这辆车 她想开开心心地坐上它
Maybe she won't be able to afford the car if she takes it off the lot.
如果她把车开出展厅 可能发现自己根本就支付不起
Is there somebody else who could help me with this car?
这里还有别人能帮我介绍一下车吗?
Look, sir, l'm sorry, thank you.
听着 先生 我很抱歉 不过谢谢你
I'm really not interested in buying today, okay?
我今天真的不想买♥♥ 好吗?
What? What are you doing? Shirley?
什么?你在干嘛?雪莉?
Ever seen the Seinfeld show? Yeah.
看过《宋飞正传》吗? 看过
I'm the co-creator of the show.
我是那部剧的出品人之一
No, it's true.
不 这是真的
Please, buy one, please?
求你了 买♥♥一辆吧 求你了?
You'll sell a lot of them, you're a good salesman.
你会卖♥♥出去很多的 你是个不错的汽车销♥售♥员
Cheryl?
谢丽儿?
Hi.
嗨
Isn't this weird, coming home to your new house?
回到新家 感觉怪怪的吗?
Yeah, hi.
对啊 嗨
So, how did it go today? Pretty good.
嗯 今天过得怎么样? 非常好啊
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对啊
Did you sell a lot of cars?
你卖♥♥出了很多车?
You know, that's not how the business works.
你知道吗 这生意不是这么做的
You know, you don't just sell them.
你知道吗 不是简简单单就卖♥♥了
People, they think about it and they're, you know...
顾客们 他们也有所考虑 他们还 你知道吗...
you get back in touch with them and... Are you over it now?
你再回去找他们 还有... 你兴奋劲儿过了吧?
What does that mean? The whole carselling thing.
这是什么意思? 就卖♥♥♥车♥这件事
No, l'm not going to quit just after one day, you know...
没有 刚一天我没有打算辞职 你知道吗...
l want to do it right. I want to...
我想把它做好 我想...
l want to show them I can do it.
我想给他们看看我可以的
Okay. But, l'll tell you, it's exhausting.
好吧 但是 我得跟你说 这真累人
Tell me, I have been unpacking all day.
你还说呢 我一整天都在收拾行李
House seems different than it did the other day.
房♥子看起来和之前不一样了
Yeah, it's definitely different.
对啊 肯定是不一样了
It feels strange, that's all.
感觉很奇怪 仅此而已
Maybe after we hang everything up...
可能等我们把东西都挂起来...
and finish unpacking.
收拾好行李会好点儿
Maybe, I don't know.
可能吧 我也不知道
What's that noise?
哪儿来的声音?
Do you hear a noise?
你听见声音了吗?
Yeah.
嗯
What is it?
那是什么?
It's probably just a house sound or something.
可能只是房♥子的声音或是别的什么
A house sound?
房♥子的声音?
Yeah. What's a house sound?
对啊 什么叫房♥子的声音?
You know, noises that a house makes? Houses make noises?
你知道吗 房♥子自己发出的声音? 房♥子会发出声音?
Plumbing, or it's settling. What? Settling?
管道声儿啊 或是房♥子在向地下沉 什么?向下沉?
I can't sleep with that.
有这声儿我睡不着
You'll get used to it, just ignore it.
你会习惯的 无视它就好了
Our last house didn't make any sounds.
我们上一个房♥子没有这声音
Yes, it did, you'll get used to this.
不 也有的 你会习惯这儿的
I don't know, this is coming from somewhere.
我不知道 这是从某个地方发出来的
I'm going to be up all night with this thing. Gotta be fresh in the morning.
有这声音我一晚上都睡不着 明早需要精神点儿呢
Told you I didn't trust that Schneider.
都跟你说了我不相信那个施耐德
He didn't say anything about a house sound.
他没有提过房♥子的声音
It's like you're driving a bus up there.
你就像是在那儿开着公交车
Yeah, looking over the traffic. Didn't you envy bus drivers?
对啊 俯视着车流 你不嫉妒公交车司机吗?
With the big, round steering wheel like that, you know.
握着那样巨大的圆形方向盘 你知道的
Makes you, gives you a little ego boost.
让你...会给你多一份自信
Oversee the traffic. Yeah, that's right.
俯瞰着车流 对 没错
You've got a great view.
你会有很好视野
You know what? I think l'm ready to buy. No kidding.
你知道吗?我准备买♥♥了 没开玩笑吧
Yeah. Great.
没有 太好啦
You get the wood grain, we might do this today.
给我准备一辆有木纹的 我们今天就交易
We could get some wood grain. What's so hard about getting wood grain?
我们有木条纹的 选个木条纹有什么难的?
Wood. Wood grain is not going to stop us from...
木 木条纹不会阻碍我们的....
That's what I like to hear. This is a joke, right?
这话我爱听 这是个玩笑 对吧?
Could you please excuse us for a minute? I'm talking to somebody.
你可以让我们聊会儿吗?我正跟别人说话呢
This is a practical joke, right? A practical joke? I'm sorry.
这是个恶作剧 对吧? 恶作剧?不好意思
Would please excuse us for a second?
你能让我们聊会儿吗?
I'm talking to somebody. I'll meet you outside.
我正跟别人说话呢 我会出去找你的
Excuse who? Excuse me, just wait outside, okay?
谁出去? 您 出去等会儿 好吗?
Go outside, go outside, okay?
出去 出去 好吗?
I'm with a customer, you see l'm with somebody?
我在招待顾客 你能看见我这儿有人吧?
You're with a customer, selling cars...
你在招待顾客 卖♥♥♥车♥...
Sir! I'll come back another time.
先生! 我下次再来吧
Forget him. You just cost me a customer.
让他走吧 你让我丢掉了一个顾客
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么?
You cost me a customer. I cost you...
你让我丢掉了一个顾客 我让你丢掉...
I had him! How can you have a customer?
我都搞定了! 你怎么会有顾客呢?
I was about to take him to the manager's office.
我正准备带他去经理办公室呢
What are you, fucking Willy Loman? What are you doing here?
你在演该死的威利·洛曼吗?你在这儿干嘛?
I'm doing business here! I came from Jeff's office.
我在这儿做业务! 我从杰夫办公室过来的
He tells me you're here selling cars, which I say has gotta be a joke.
他跟我说你在这儿卖♥♥♥车♥ 我觉得一定是开玩笑
But l'm here because you told him l'm high maintenance?
但是我来这儿是因为 你跟他说我很难伺候?
He's my manager now.
他现在是我的经纪人了
What if he goes to a studio, to the Palm or Spago...
要是他去某个工作室 比如Palm或Spago
tells people, "l love Richard but he's high maintenance"?
告诉人们"我爱理查德 但是他难伺候" 怎么办?
And what if he does?
如果他这么做了呢?
I spent seven years getting my life together...
我花了七年才让生活走上正轨...
and now they can think l'm a fucking, you know, sex maniac or drinking again.
现在他们又会认为我是一个该死的色情狂 酒鬼
No, you won't get the remake of From Here To Eternity.
哦不 你就没机会翻拍《乱世忠魂》了
I thought I had dark secrets? What the hell is this about?
我以为我才有不可告人的秘密?你这究竟是在干嘛?
It's not a dark secret. Larry David selling cars is not a secret?
这不是不可告人的秘密 拉里大卫在卖♥♥♥车♥不是个秘密?
Is that a cashmere sweater? This guy had the same one.
这是山羊绒毛衣吗?有个人跟你穿的一样
Of course it's a cashmere sweater. Is that 100% cashmere?
当然是山羊绒毛衣 是100%山羊绒吗?
What are you doing here? Is that 100% cashmere?
你问这个干嘛? 这是100%山羊绒吗?
What, you don't believe me? Would you mind if I check the label?
什么啊 你不相信我吗? 你介意我看看标签吗?
My word's not good enough for you?
我说话你信不过吗?
Let me just take a look. No.
让我看一下 不行
I don't like people touching me. I won't touch you.
我不喜欢让别人碰我 我不碰你
Stop it. I want you to call Jeff...
停 我想让你给杰夫打电♥话♥...
You call Jeff and tell him l'm not high maintenance.
你给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他我不难伺候
What the hell is going on here?
这到底发生了什么?
That's it, Larry, you're fired.
够了 拉里 你被解雇了
Happy? Christ.
开心了? 上帝啊
I had that sale. I'm happy for you, Larry.
我谈成了一笔 我替你高兴 拉里
I had that guy. You're fired.
我跟一个人谈成了 你被解雇了
I locked him up and I wish you could have heard it. It was beautiful.
我拿下他了 我真希望你能知道 太完美了
Leave.
走吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表