You've turned into a very nice man.
你变成了个大好人啊
I'm a lovely gentleman.
我就是个好好先生
So, what's this idea? I'm dying to hear it. All right, here's the idea.
好了 你的点子是什么?我很想知道 是这样的
Yeah. You play an actress...
说吧 你演一个女演员
who was on a big TV show, a big hit show, like a Seinfeld.
她演了一个特别红的电视剧 像《宋飞正传》那样的
And when the show ends...
那个剧结束以后...
the actress has trouble getting work.
她很难再找到新的工作了
Because everybody identifies her with this character...
因为所有人都觉得她就是...
who she played on the show.
她在电视剧里演的那个角色
Right. Let's say she played "Evelyn," okay?
这样啊 比如说她演了"艾芙琳"
Okay.
嗯
And she grows to hate the character Evelyn,
然后她开始慢慢的讨厌艾芙琳这个角色
and she becomes embittered and hostile.
并因此变得脾气暴躁
All these people who are yelling out, "Evelyn" all the time...
见到她的人都冲她喊"艾芙琳"
and everybody wants her to do Evelyn.
所有人都希望她演艾芙琳
And she can't get work because of Evelyn.
这让她没办法继续新的工作
And that's the show? That's the show.
这个剧就是讲这个的? 没错
That's a pretty interesting idea. You think so?
真的很有趣 你也觉得?
The thing that I love about it is that, you know, this does happen to me.
我喜欢的...你知道的 是这种事的确会发生在我身上
And it happens to you, you're able to deal with this.
的确发生在你身上 你能应对的了
"Elaine, Elaine, are you Elaine?"
"伊莲 伊莲 你是伊莲吗?"
That happened to me last week, l was skiing.
这事上周才发生过 我当时在滑雪
"Evelyn, Evelyn." lt'll be on the series.
"艾芙琳 艾芙琳" 剧里就会有这样的事
"Hey, Evelyn."
"嘿 艾芙琳"
That's a good name for the series.
这名字不错
How about this: Aren't You Evelyn?
这个怎么样:《这不艾芙琳嘛?》
Aren't You Evelyn?
《这不艾芙琳嘛?》
That's pretty good.
挺不错
I mean, I think it's a really funny idea.
我觉得这个主意很有趣
But I wonder if it's better suited for somebody...
但是我在想是不是有人更适合这个角色...
you know, like Jason.
比如杰森
Jason, I don't...
杰森 我不觉得...
Let me tell you why. This isn't Jason at all.
我来告诉你为什么 这完全不适合杰森
Because... I think he's completely wrong for it.
因为... 我觉得他根本演不了
I mean, but he played such a...
我是说 他演了那么一个...
l don't know, an idiot on the show.
我不知道 在剧里像个白♥痴♥
Maybe it would be better suited for somebody like Jason.
可能这个角色会更适合像杰森那样的人
I could see you being more frustrated than Jason...
我能想象出你比杰森沮丧的多...
'cause you know how many different things you can do.
因为你知道你能演各种不同的角色
Yeah, that's true.
这倒没错
Really, this is all he can do, between you and me.
真的 悄悄跟你说 他也就只能演那个了
Yeah, you know, l'm more...
是的 我更加...
Yeah, you're more versatile. Versatile.
对 你更多才多艺 多才多艺
That's why I see it for you. Yeah, all right, I like this idea a lot.
所以我觉得你最适合 好吧 我很喜欢这个点子
You do? Yeah, I like it.
真的吗? 嗯 我很喜欢
Good, l'm so relieved. So let's pitch it to HBO.
那太好了 很高兴你喜欢 我们去推给 HBO 吧
At HBO?
HBO?
I want to be able to say "fuck," you know. And I wanna say...
我想能说"操" 你懂的 我还想说...
What's the big deal about saying "fuck"?
能说"操"有什么重要的?
"Cocksucker."
"狗♥杂♥种♥"
You don't need to say that.
你不会想说这个的
Actually, I do. I haven't really gotten to say that a lot.
其实我真的想 我一般都不能说这些
I haven't. I would like to be able to say that. "Fuck."
我都没说过 我希望能够说这些 "操"
Besides, I have a little problem with that...
何况我跟那个...
the guy who runs it up there, Allan Wasserman.
管事儿的人有点过节 艾伦沃瑟曼
The president? Yeah.
主席? 对
What problem?
什么过节?
I think he's a bad guy, l'm not gonna go into why.
我觉得他不是个好人 我不想说具体的原因
I just don't think he's a good guy at all.
我就只是觉得他不是个好人
But I mean, what if we didn't deal with him?
那如果我们不需要跟他打交道呢?
Let me tell you why l'm bringing this up.
跟你说我为什么提这个吧
I've got a friend, a pretty good friend, Michael Halbreich, who works there.
我有个很好的朋友 迈克哈尔布莱施 他在那而工作
I don't know if you know him. Gay guy?
不知道你认不认识 那个同性恋?
Gay, no, he's not gay, he's married.
同性恋?不是的 他结婚了
Michael Halbreich? Yeah.
迈克哈尔布莱施? 对啊
Really? Yeah, he's married.
真的? 真的 他结婚了
I could have sworn he was gay, that guy. No, l've known him for years.
我发誓他是弯的 那家伙 不可能 我认识他好多年了
I'm in a poker game with Michael and his wife...
我跟迈克和他的妻子一起打牌...
That's great, I wish I was in a poker game.
挺好 我也想有牌局
That's what I was gonna say. Why don't you join?
我正想说这个呢 你加入我们吧
Because one of the couples who's in the game...
因为平时跟我们打牌的一对
they're going to the Galapagos lslands. They're not gonna to be around.
他们要去加拉帕戈斯 没办法来了
And it would be great if you and Cheryl would like to play...
如果你和谢丽儿想来玩就太好了
'cause we actually need another couple.
因为我们正好缺两个人
You know, l'll ask Cheryl.
我问问谢丽儿
I mean, l'll play even if she doesn't want to.
即使她不想去我也会去的
Okay, yeah, ask her, and then you could also get to know him.
好的 问问她 这样你也可以借机认识迈克
He's a nice guy. Okay.
他人很不错 好的
I'd just like to put HBO in the mix, l'd really like to.
我就是希望 HBO 可以加入 真心的
All right, HBO. All right, exciting.
好吧 HBO 太好了 真开心
Thataway, Jojo. Get in there. Shut...
就是这样 乔乔 加油 闭嘴...
Get in there. My God.
用力 天哪
She has a very high tolerance for pain, this woman, don't worry about it.
这个女人对疼痛的忍♥耐力很强的 别担心
Wait, that's...
等等 那个...
Julia Louis-Dreyfus invited us to play poker.
茱莉亚路易斯-德利法斯邀请我们去打牌
She's in this poker game...
她有这么个牌局...
Okay, do we have to talk about this right now?
你非要现在说这个吗?
We're finished. That's it?
好了 这样就好了?
That's it, just got to wash my hands. Thank you.
对 我只要洗下手就行了 谢谢
The man's an artist.
这家伙简直是个艺术家
My God. What happened, he hurt you?
天哪 怎么了 他伤着你了?
My God.
天哪
What do you got? That's nothing.
让我看看 这没什么
That's gonna be a lot worse in two days.
两天之后会更严重的
I really don't like that you're taking so much pleasure in this.
我真不喜欢你把快乐建立在我的痛苦之上
Anybody have a cough drop?
你们有润喉糖吗?
Would you like a Fisherman's Friend? Yeah, sure.
渔夫之宝可以吗? 当然
All right, have one of these. Thank you.
好 给你一片 谢谢
Do you want one, Julia? All right, thank you.
你想来一片吗茱莉亚? 好 谢谢
Would you like to try one? No.
你也来一片? 不用了
I can't believe we're here.
真不敢相信我们在这儿
I know, this is amazing.
是啊 难以置信
Pitching another show. It's exciting.
推一部新剧 真叫人激动
The two of us, doing this together?
我们俩 一起合作
Lord, I don't like this at all.
老天 我完全不喜欢这个
Hang on a minute.
等下
I like it a lot. How long have you been her manager?
我很喜欢 你当她经纪人多久了?
Three... No, almost, actually four years.
三... 不 将近四年了
Is it four now? Time flies when you're having fun.
已经四年了?美好的时光总是过得很快
Yeah.
对啊
Even when you're not.
不美好的也很快
Tell me what you think of this, okay?
有这么个事 跟我说说你们怎么想
What?
什么事?
My wife and I are going out for Chinese food the other night.
前几天晚上我老婆和我要出去吃中餐
She said that she wants to stop off for a drink first.
她说她想在半路停下来喝点东西
I don't get this.
我不懂
Why park the car, go into this hotel...
为什么要先停车 去这么个酒店...
have the drink, then come back out...
喝酒 然后再出来...
get in the car again, drive to the restaurant.
再到车里 再开去餐厅
It seems like a huge waste of time.
这不是浪费时间么
You can get a drink at the restaurant.
在餐厅就可以喝酒啊
It's sort of an oldfashioned... Yeah, it is.
这是种比较传统的... 对 是的
...romantic idea, don't you think?
...浪漫的想法 你不觉得吗?
Yeah, it's lovely.
是啊 挺好的
We're just going out to eat.
我们只是要出门吃东西
Did you go out for the drink? No.
那你们最后去喝酒了吗? 没有
Was she mad?
她生气了吗?
Very annoyed. We're not on good terms because of it.
很不开心 就因为这个 我俩现在关系有点紧张
I think you were totally right.
我觉得你完全没错
Yeah, see?
瞧 对吧?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表