How did it go?
怎么样了?
lt went well, I think...
还不错 我觉得...
l think they really liked the show. I think...
我觉得他们真的很喜欢这个剧 我觉得...
l think they want to do it.
我觉得他们想做这个剧的
Aren't you gonna ask me how my appointment went?
你不问问我的预约怎么样了吗?
Right, the psychic. How did it go?
对了 灵媒 怎么样?
l know everything, Larry.
我都知道了 拉里
l know what happened.
我知道发生什么了
What happened? What do you mean, ''What happened''?
发生什么了?你什么意思 "发生什么了"?
What happened, what happened?
发生什么了 发生什么了?
What are you talking about, did something happen?
你在说什么 有发生什么了吗?
Yeah. What happened?
嗯 发生什么了?
That you're having an affair.
你有外遇了
l'm not having an affair!
我没有外遇!
l know about it, she told me about it.
我都知道了 她和我说了
She told you what? What did she tell you? That's insane!
她和你说什么?她和你说什么了?简直是疯了!
She said that you're having an affair with a woman with long, red hair...
她说你和一个女人有外遇 她有红色长发...
and a tattoo of a star.
还有一颗星星的纹身
l have not touched another woman, that's ridiculous.
我没碰过别的女人 这太荒唐了
l'm not having any affair! You're not having an affair.
我没有任何外遇! 你没有搞外遇
No. Why would she make up a story like that?
没有 她干嘛要编这样的事?
l don't know why she would. Maybe she's an anti-Semite.
我不知道她为什么 可能她反犹吧
l don't think so.
我不这么想
You don't think so? No.
你不这么想吗? 不
l'm sure there's some Korean anti-Semites.
我很确定有不少反犹的韩国人
She's not Korean.
她不是韩国人
She's American.
她是美国人
She's American? l thought you said her name was Kim.
她是美国人?你不是说她的名字是金吗
Her name is Kim.
她的名字是金
This is not the point.
那不是重点
The point is that she told me this whole thing about you having an affair.
重点是她和我说你有外遇这件事
She's wrong. She seemed very sure of it.
她错了 她看上去很确定
No, it's not true. l'm not having an affair. l have never touched another woman.
不 那不是真的 我没有搞外遇 我没有碰过别的女人
Never ever...
从来没有...
ever, ever.
一直以来
lf you were having an affair, you'd probably lie about it, wouldn't you?
如果你有外遇的话 你也会撒谎的 是吧?
l would imagine I would.
我猜我会吧
Then how do I know that this just isn't a lie?
那我怎么知道你现在不是在撒谎?
Because if I just told you the truth about that...
因为我刚和你说了实话
it means that l'm just a truthful person
这就代表我是个可信的人...
who would tell you the truth about anything.
什么事都和你说真话
No affair, sorry.
没有外遇 抱歉了
Promise. Who's gonna have an affair with me?
你保证 谁会和我搞外遇?
l'm not a cool guy. You gotta be cool to do that.
我又不是个酷人 得够酷才能搞这个
That's true. l couldn't do that.
那倒是 我做不来的
l won't know how, what would I do?
我不知道怎么搞 我能干嘛?
l don't know, you won't be good at it.
我不知道 你不会擅长就是了
lt took me six months to even put a move on you.
我花了六个月才和你有一点进展
l know.
我知道
She didn't say anything about my health, right?
她没说关于我健康的事 是吧?
No. Come on.
没有 算了
Seriously.
真的
l know, because I had this whole night planned for us...
我知道 因为我本来计划好了整晚
We'll still have a great night. Come on, I want to, we're gonna celebrate.
我们今晚还是可以好好过 来吧 我想这样 我们得庆祝
l got the thing, CBS, come on! l know.
我成功了 CBS 好吧! 我知道
Come on, don't listen to this nonsense.
算了吧 别听她的胡话
Thank you. You're very welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
You don't have to do that, I got it. l got it, it's my job.
你不用这么做 我来吧 让我来 这是我的工作
So what are you gonna do now?
那你现在干什么?
l'll be in the car. You're waiting in the car?
我就在车里 你在车里等吗?
l'll be waiting in the car. l'll wait for you.
我就在车里等 等你们出来
Okay, we'll be a couple of hours, I guess. That's great.
好 我们会待几个小时 我猜 那很棒
All right? That's fine, that's how it works.
好吗? 没事的 正常的
You'll be all right here? l'll be fine.
你在这没事吧? 没事的
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢你
Look at the size, why'd you get a stretch limo? lt's gigantic.
看看这大小 你为什么订一辆加长豪车? 太大了
'Cause we're celebrating. l know, but we could've got a town car.
因为我们是在庆祝 我知道 但我们订一辆豪车就够了
But that doesn't say we're celebrating.
但那表示不了我们在庆祝
What is this? A little bit of a line.
这是什么? 排个小队
l'm not gonna wait for this. Just wait your turn.
我才不会等这个呢 等着轮到你吧
l'm joking, what's the matter with you? l'm gonna push them out of the way.
我开玩笑的 你怎么了? 以为我会把他们都挤开吗?
You don't know sometimes. Good evening.
我可说不准 晚上好
Hi, so nice to see you. So glad you could join us.
嗨 很高兴见到你 很荣幸您能在这用餐
Thank you. Nice to meet you. How's it going?
谢谢你 很高兴见到你 还好吗?
Good.
好
l'll seat you myself. Great.
我带你们就座 好
Right this way. Thank you.
这边请 谢谢你
l hope this table's to your liking. Sure, thank you.
我希望你们喜欢这个位子 当然 谢谢你
Very good, thank you. My pleasure.
很棒 谢谢你 不客气
A little chilly in here. Yeah, isn't it?
这有点冷 嗯 可不是吗?
This is lovely. Did you hear this guy?
这太棒了 你听见他说的了吗?
Have you been catching on what's going on here?
你观察到发生的事了吗?
What's going on here? With this guy, what's going on?
发生什么了? 就是他 到底怎么了?
He's been completely snubbing me.
他一直在冷落我
lt's not even subtle, it's ridiculous. Thank you.
甚至都没点遮掩 简直荒唐 谢谢你
Hi, l'll be back for your drink order. Okay, thanks.
嗨 等下我来点你们的饮品 好 谢谢
You gotta stop and talk to people like there's so much information to exchange.
你得停下和别人说话 因为实在是有很多信息要交流
''Hello, how you doing?'' ''How are you?'' ''Good.''
"你好 怎么样了?" "你好吗?" "好"
''How's it going with you?'' ''Good.''
"你最近如何" "不错"
''Okay, take it easy.''
"好 没事的"
Are you gonna get an appetizer or are you going straight to the main dish?
你是要点个前菜还是直接点主菜?
l don't know.
我不知道
What'll we do about that driver, let him sit in the car for the next couple of hours?
我们要拿那个司机怎么办 就让他在车里坐几小时吗?
That's his night?
他晚上就这样吗?
That's why he gets paid, he sits there and waits. lt's not a bad job.
这就是他有钱拿的原因 他在那坐着 等人 不是份坏差使
l know. But l'm uncomfortable with him just sitting out there waiting for us.
我知道 但我看他就在那等着我不舒服
l feel like I have to hurry, you know?
我感觉我必须得抓紧 你懂吗?
Didn't you used to drive a limo?
你过去不是开豪车的吗?
Did you do waiting? You had to wait.
你不是也要等吗?你必须得等
Yeah, I know, and I hated it.
嗯 我知道 我当时讨厌死了
l've decided that this is my favorite restaurant.
我决定这是我最喜欢的餐厅
lt's really good, isn't it? The shrimp is so good, I can't get over it.
真的很棒 不是吗 虾太棒了 我忘不了
Shrimp are great, but I hate ordering the same thing.
虾是很棒 但我讨厌一直点一样的东西
What do you mean? We both got the same dish.
你什么意思? 我们都点了一样的东西
Why? I wouldn't give you any of mine if I had something different.
为什么? 点了不一样的我也不会给你吃
What are we gonna do about dinner for, what's his name, Greg, the driver?
我们要操心 叫什么 格雷格 那司机的晚饭吗?
Should we buy him dinner? l don't know what to do.
我们应该给他买♥♥点晚饭吗?我不知道该做什么
The limo guy? Yeah.
豪车那个人? 嗯
How many times are we gonna talk about Greg?
我们还得说多少格雷格的事?
He'll be hungry. Should we order a dinner for him?
他会饿的 我们该给他点晚饭吃吗?
No, I think it's too late for that.
不 我觉得已经太晚了
l got some leftovers here. Maybe l'll just get him a doggie bag or something.
我还有点剩下的 不然我就给他打包点
ls that bad? l don't have to eat these two shrimp.
这样不好吗?我又不是非得吃这两只虾
Are you gonna finish that shrimp? Your last shrimp?
你要吃你那只虾吗? 你最后一只虾?
Yes, I am gonna finish that, thank you.
对 我要吃完 谢谢
Boy, l'm almost full already. And you're a shrimp ahead of me.
天 我都快吃饱了 你还比我多吃一只
What do you think, are you gonna eat that?
你怎么想的 你会吃吗
No, l'm gonna give it to the limo driver.
不 我要把它给豪车司机
You don't have to, you want to finish it, go ahead.
你不用非得这样 你想吃完 就吃吧
No, I don't want it now. Go ahead...
不 我不想吃了 吃吧
No, l'm telling you l'm done.
不 我告诉你我吃饱了
l got you some food. That's great, thanks.
我给你弄了点吃的 太棒了 谢谢你
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Yeah, there's some shrimp in there and....
嗯 里边有几只虾还有...
Just, like, leftovers?
就是 剩饭是吗?
There's shrimp and....
那有虾还有...
There's some rice in there. But I didn't touch any of the shrimp.
里边还有点饭 但我一点都没碰虾
l divided the rice very carefully. lt's all clean, it's all good.
我很小心的把米分开了 是干净的 很棒的
How am I supposed to eat? There's no fork, there's no napkin.
我该怎么吃?没有叉子 没有纸巾
l can't eat this. l'm sorry, I forgot the fork.
我吃不了 我很抱歉 我忘了拿叉子了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表