Hi. Hello!
嗨 哈喽!
What are you doing home so early? I got fired.
怎么这么早就回来了? 我被解雇了
You did? I got the boot!
真的? 我被炒了!
Why'd you get fired? I got 86ed.
为什么被解雇了? 我被赶出来了
He's checking for the house sound.
他正在检查房♥子的声音
Yeah, hi, l'm Jim. Hi, l'm Larry.
对 嗨 我是吉姆 嗨 我是拉里
I've checked all over the house...
我整个房♥子都查了...
and I can't find the house sound that you were talking about.
我没有发现你说的房♥子的声音
Tell him what it sounds like again, Larry. It's like a camera whirring.
告诉他那声音像什么 拉里 就像镜头的伸缩声
You sure it's not the ocean? It's not the ocean, I know the ocean.
你确定不是海的声音吗? 不是 我知道海的声音
Sorry, I just haven't found anything.
抱歉 我没有找到
You don't really hear it very well until after 10:00 at night.
晚上十点之后你才能听得清楚
When we're in bed, that's when I hear it.
当我们上♥床♥后 我才听到声音
I don't hear it during the day. Can you come back tonight?
白天我听不到 今晚你能过来吗?
Wait, what?
等一下 什么?
Yeah, I could, l just have to call and get a sitter.
嗯 可以 我只是得打个电♥话♥ 请个保姆看孩子
Great. Yeah, if it's trouble...
太棒了 嗯 如果不方便的话....
It's no trouble. He just says he has to call and get a sitter.
有啥不方便 他刚说了 他要打电♥话♥请保姆
That's no problem, I can just do that. It makes perfect sense to me.
没问题的 我可以的 我觉得很合理
Why don't we discuss this and we will let you know, okay?
我们还是讨论一下 再告诉你 好吗?
Okay.
好的
I think l'm going to call Jason Alexander tomorrow.
我想明天给杰森亚历山大打个电♥话♥
You are? That is good news.
真的?那太好了
You like that? Yeah.
你喜欢? 嗯
We'll go over the show, and... That's so good.
我们交流下那部戏 然后... 那太好了
Maybe pitch it to some networks or something.
也许能推给某个电视台什么的
Why not? Look at you, back in the saddle.
为什么不呢?瞧瞧你 重整旗鼓啊
Maybe l'll call him right now. You can't call him now, it's 10:45.
我要不现在打给他吧 你不能现在打 都10点45分了
It's 45 minutes past the cutoff.
超过截止时间45分钟了
So what? You get like an hour dispensation for good news.
那又怎么样?如果有好消息 你有1小时的特许时间
Who told you that? Who told me that? It's common knowledge.
谁告诉你的? 谁告诉我的?这是常识
What are you saying? That's common knowledge?
你说什么呢? 那是常识吗?
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道
What happens with deaths and babies? You go all night.
如果有人去世了或者宝宝出生怎么办呢?整晚都能打电♥话♥
This isn't a baby. It's still good news.
这又不是生宝宝 这也是好消息呀
Quiet!
安静!
Sorry!
抱歉!
It's news that can wait till the morning.
这是可以等到明早再说的消息
Shut up, he's trying to work in there.
闭嘴吧 他正在那儿努力工作呢
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表