Whoever loses has to match the pot. We keep betting until people drop out.
输的人要补彩池 一直赌直到有人退出
This is stiff. This could be record-breaking.
这有不少钱啊 要破纪录了
You show-biz types get a little richer than the dental profession.
你们演艺圈的要比牙医有钱
I'll bet you there's about $800 in there, you know that?
我觉得已经有大概八百块了吧?
I would say at least. It's all right.
至少 好了
Let's try.
来试试吧
I'm in. Yes!
我跟了 太好了!
I'm out. I can't do it either.
不跟 我也不行
I don't even have enough to cover that.
我都没有这么多钱
Not a chance. No, l'm out.
完全没机会 我放弃
Go in, somebody. Yeah.
得有人压啊 对啊
Melissa, come on.
梅丽莎 加油
No, out. Michael!
不行 不跟 迈克!
I'm here. In?
我在呢 跟吗?
No, l'm out.
不 我放弃
Hall, you must go in, she's gonna steal the whole thing.
哈尔 你必须得压了 不然就都是她的了
Don't let your wife steal this thing. How much is that?
别让你老婆把钱都卷走了 这有多少钱?
A lot. It's about, $700, $800 in there, come on.
很多 大概七八百吧 加油啊
$700, $800. Are you serious?
七八百是你的了 你认真的吗?
I really can't do it, l've got nothing.
我真的不行 我的牌太烂了
My God, look at that, holy cow.
我的天啊 瞧瞧 简直了
You've got to tell us how much that is.
你得告诉我们那有多少钱
What did you have? I had a 6 and a 10.
你有什么牌? 我只有六和十
I can't believe you stole this pot.
我简直不敢相信你就这么卷走了彩池
I'm sorry.
不好意思
What a bluff, l can't believe it. What did you have?
真会虚张声势 难以置信 你有什么牌?
I had nothing, 2 and a 4. That's what I had, nothing.
什么都没有 二和四 我也是 啥都没有
What did you have? I am afraid to say I had an ace high.
你有什么? 我恐怕得说 我有高牌A
Ace high? Sweetie.
高牌A? 亲爱的
I know, but...
我知道 但是...
How could you not go in with an ace high?
你有高牌A怎么能不跟呢?
You cunt, what a cunt!
你个怂逼!真是个怂逼!
I can't believe that you didn't go in with that.
真不敢相信你没有跟
I just thought she...
我只是以为她...
What a hand, that's a great hand for this game.
你那真是手好牌啊 这轮牌真不错
How could you not go in with an ace high?
你有高牌A怎么能不跟呢?
I think that's kind of a misogynist thing to say.
我觉得你刚才说的有辱女性
Come on, l'm kidding around.
没事吧 我只是在开玩笑
On behalf of the women at this table, and myself, I am offended by that.
代表牌桌上所有的女性 还有我自己 我觉得被冒犯了
Please, we're playing poker here.
拜托 我们只是在打牌啊
That kind of language is not allowed in a game...
那种话不能出现在游戏里...
in a decent game.
这是个干净的牌桌
That's so unacceptable, that's not okay.
完全不能接受 很不妥
It's okay, l'm fine. It's fine.
没事 我没事
It's not fine. You know what, time to go, how about that?
怎么能没事 你知道吗 该走了 这样行吗?
Yeah, I think l'm gonna call it a night...
对 今晚就到这儿吧
and the Parishes are back next week, right?
帕里什夫妇下周就回来了吧?
Yeah, they're back from the Galapagos.
对 他们从加拉帕戈斯回来
It was nice meeting you guys, thank you.
很高兴见到你们 谢谢
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
I'm gonna call you about my... You do that, call Candy.
我会给你打电♥话♥... 好的 打给坎迪
Bye, thanks for coming. It was nice meeting you.
再见 感谢能来 见到你们很高兴
I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
如果冒犯到了谁 我很抱歉
Thanks for coming you guys, it was great to see you.
谢谢你们过来 见到你们很高兴
Yeah, we'll see you next week.
下周再见
So I guess we probably won't be invited back...
我们估计不会再被叫去...
to their poker night.
参加他们的扑克之夜了
Yeah, I don't think so. You think?
没错 我也觉得 是吧?
I can't believe you did that. Come on.
我不敢相信你做出那样的事 拜托
You just shouted out the C-word in front of women...
你直接喊出了"逼" 对着所有女人...
in front of other people...
对着在场所有的人...
lt's a word you use when somebody doesn't act manly.
那个词只是用来形容一个人不够爷们儿
And he didn't act manly, he should've gone in.
他是不够爷们儿 他应该要跟的
He should've gone in with that ace.
他有A就应该跟牌
I think there are other words that you could use...
我觉得你可以用其他的词...
besides that one.
除了那个以外
Maybe in retrospect, l should've said, "Pussy."
现在想想 我可能应该说"胆小鬼"
Jeez, I can't be... l'm really shocked.
天啊 我不可能... 我很震惊
I can't believe that guy called me a misogynist.
那个人居然说我厌女
I know. Nobody ever called me that before.
是啊 从没人这么说过我
Maybe you are. Maybe, l'm learning things about you.
也许你真的厌女 也许我现在更加了解你了
Maybe I am a misogynist. Maybe I like to beat my wife a little bit.
也许真是这样 也许我喜欢打打老婆什么的
Wait, no! Larry! You little bitch.
等等 不!拉里! 你个小贱♥货♥
Okay, l'll be good, I promise.
好了 我会乖乖的 我保证
Buckle up! I'm buckling.
系好了! 我在系
And Wasserman says this is our last chance. This is it.
沃瑟曼说这是你最后一次机会了 没戏了
'Cause of what you said to Halbreich.
就因为你对哈尔布莱施说的话
All of the women at HBO, they don't want to work with you.
HBO 所有的女的都不想跟你共事了
Oh, come one. That's ridiculous. They think you're a misogynist.
噢 拜托 不可理喻 他们都觉得你厌女
Why? 'Cause I called the guy a cunt, so what!
怎么?就因为我叫他"逼"了?那又怎样!
'Cause you called the guy a cunt.
就因为你叫他"逼"了
Big deal, I call men pricks all the time, men want to work with me.
多大事儿啊 我经常叫男的"混♥蛋♥" 他们还是想跟我合作
Cunt's worse.
"逼"更严重
It's not worse, pricks and cunts, they're equal.
没有更严重啊 "蛋"和"逼"是平等的
Pricks, cunts, come on. They balance out. No, cunt's much heavier.
混♥蛋♥ 怂逼 拜托 一样的啊 不是的 "逼"严重多了
Why is cunt heavier? I never questioned, it just is.
为什么严重多了? 我没想过 就是这样的
That's sexist to me, come on. Michael Halbreich took a leave of absence.
这是性别歧视啊 迈克哈尔布莱施请假了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
From you calling him a cunt, he's shell-shocked...
你叫他"逼"之后 他深受震惊...
and he's examining everything in his life.
他在重新审视他的人生
Taking a leave of absence.
所以请假了
Man, is that so? Yeah.
我去 真的吗? 对
Shit, you know...
真是的 你知道...
l thought he was one of those effeminate heterosexuals.
我以为他是那种女性化的异性恋
There's no such thing as an effeminate heterosexual.
没有女性化的异性恋这回事
You're either gay or you're not gay. He was gay, he's gay.
你要么是同性恋要么不是 他是的 他是弯的
Hi, would you like to be seated?
你们好 需要入座吗?
No, actually, l'm a little curious about something...
不 我只是有点好奇...
we're having a little dispute.
我们在争论一件事
How many shrimp do you generally put in the kung pao shrimp?
你们一般往宫保虾里面放几只虾?
Eleven.
十一只
You always put in 11? We have a very strict policy about that.
一直都是十一只? 我们对这个规定很严格
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Hi, Mickey. So it's this Cheryl.
嗨 米奇 谢丽儿 你来了
Yes, good to see you again. Good to see you again.
是的 很高兴再见面 我也一样
That was quite a poker game. Yes.
那次打牌真是很特别啊 是的
I don't think we ever had one like that.
我觉得我们从来没有过那样的牌局
Yeah, Larry can get a little carried away sometimes, I guess.
是的 拉里有的时候会有点过于兴奋了
He takes his poker very...
他对于打牌非常...
This bruise, there's a funny story here.
这些淤青啊 说来有趣了
Cheryl, you know, I barely know you...
谢丽儿 我们并不怎么熟...
but when we were coming out of the poker game the other night...
但是那天晚上打完牌之后...
we saw into your car...
我们看到你在车里...
and we saw Larry hitting you.
也看到了拉里打你
Larry and I do a little bit sometimes where he acts like he's punching me...
拉里和我有时候会假装他打我...
and I act like, "l'm getting hurt."
我也配合他说 "我受伤了"
We just kind of... You'll have to excuse me...
我们只是在... 请原谅我...
l don't deal with this kind of thing often...
我不常遇到这种事...
but if you would like to talk with me about this...
但是如果你想跟我谈谈这件事...
in this cubicle...
在这个隔间...
we have patient-doctor confidentiality.
我们有医患保密协议
And that applies to dentists, too?
牙医也有保密协议?
I think so.
我认为是的
I think we're on the wrong page here.
我觉得我们互相理解有偏差
Yeah, I have a very good social-worker friend...
我有个很好的社工朋友...
Mickey, listen, this is a complete misunderstanding.
米奇 听着 这完全是误会
There's no misunderstanding.
没有误会
What we saw Larry do to Michael at that card game...
打牌的时候拉里对迈克做的事...
there's no misunderstanding that I saw him beating you in your car.
我看到他在车里打你 这不可能有错
I have seen Larry David in action, and that man is an animal...
我看到了拉里大卫的所作所为 那家伙就是个禽兽...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表