and who knows what the hair is made out of?
谁知道那头发是什么做的?
You've got an allergic reaction, l'm telling you.
我给你讲 你这是过敏的反应
Yeah, I think I got some kind of rash.
是啊 我觉得我都出疹子了
l gotta check out my penis.
我得检查一下我的鸡鸡
l have to go to the doctor now? That's gonna be a lot of fun.
现在我得去看医生了?那可有意思了
''Where did you get the rash?''
"你这是怎么出的疹子?"
''l stuck a doll's head down my pants, Doctor.
"我把娃娃头塞我裤裆里了 医生"
''lt feels good to me.''
"感觉特别好"
Hi, l'm sorry to bother you.
嗨 抱歉打扰你一下
l was wondering.... This is gonna sound a little crazy.
我在想…这听上去有点儿疯狂
Do you have the short-haired head...
你还有短发的那个头吗…
the one that I cut?
我剪掉的那个?
Right, you want the short-haired Judy head?
好嘛 你是想要短发朱迪的头?
Yeah.
是的
Why would you want that short-haired Judy head?
你为什么想要短发朱迪的头?
l just like it, you know.
我就是喜欢 你懂的
Okay, you know what? I don't know. l'll go and see if it's there.
好吧 我不知道 我去看看还在不在吧
Thank you, l'd appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感谢
Fine. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Just wait right here. May I use your bathroom?
在这等着 我能用一下你家卫生间吗?
Yeah, it's right l know, it's right over here.
嗯 在右边… 我知道 右边那个
The lock's not working. l know. I had to go get some parts.
这锁不管用啊 我知道啊 所以我又去拿了些部件
Great.
这可好了
Look at this. lt's your lucky day.
瞧瞧 今天是你幸运日
Okay, great, thank you so much.
好吧 太好了 非常感谢你
The short-hair, it's very becoming I think, you know?
这个短发 我觉得特别合适 你觉得呢?
Yeah, fine. Good.
嗯 挺好的 很好
Okay.
好的
See you tonight, part 2. Right.
今晚见了 第二集 好的
You are not gonna believe what I just saw.
你肯定不相信我刚才看见什么了
lt's your daughter, too, you know.
也是你的女儿 知道吧
All right.
好了
Something's not right here.
有些地方不大对啊
That's the head.
这不头嘛
This is the head? That's Judy.
是那个头? 是朱迪的
This is not the head. There's something wrong.
不是这个头吧 哪不对啊
Sure, it's the head, that's the head. Are you sure?
是啊 就是这个头 是这个头 你确定?
Yeah.
没错
Something seems off. l don't know. All right, we brought it back.
感觉少了点什么 我不知道 总之 我们还回来了
l'll see you later.
晚些时候见吧
See you at part 2? You going tonight? Yeah, maybe.
第二集见?你今晚要去? 嗯 也许去吧
ls your assistant going out with anybody?
你的助理在和什么人约会嘛?
You're not going out with my assistant, okay?
你不能和我的助理约会 好吧?
l just asked you a question. No, it's too weird.
我就问问 不行 太奇怪了
How do you know I wanna go out with her?
你怎么知道我就是想和她约会呢?
Becasue when you asked that question, l know what you're talking about.
你一问那问题 我就知道你在想什么
l'm not an idiot.
我又不傻
Quiet, Susie can hear you. Hi, how are you?
小声点 苏西能听见 嗨 你好吗?
God, the Michaelsons. My God.
天呐 是迈克尔森家 我的天
The little girl. She got the doll. Beautiful.
那个小女孩 她拿着娃娃 真漂亮
Look at that. Everything's good.
瞧瞧这 一切都好
There are the Davids.
大卫家来了
Honestly, I can't even look at that guy now.
说真的 我现在都没法直视那人了
lt makes me sick to my stomach.
一想到就胃疼
You know what? l'll be right back. l'm going to the bathroom.
呃 我马上回来 我要去趟卫生间
Cheryl. What?
谢丽儿 怎么了?
Come here for a second. What?
过来一下 怎么了?
Do me a favor. See if anybody is in the ladies' room?
帮我个忙 看看女厕所里有没有人
Why?
为什么?
lt's an olfactory nightmare in that men's room.
男厕所里难闻的要死
ls anybody in here?
有人在吗?
Coast is clear. Great, 2 minutes.
危机解除 很好 就两分钟
2 minutes, okay.
两分钟 好的
Hello. Hi.
你好哇 嗨
Thank you for fixing Judy's hair. You're welcome.
谢谢你补上了朱迪的头发 不用客气
Mommy, that bum is in the bathroom and there's something hard in his pants!
妈咪妈咪 那个怪叔叔在卫生间 他裤子里有硬硬的东西!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表