grab your clothes, and you're gone.
拿上衣服 你就走了
People live together for years and years...
相互在一起生活那么久的人…
hating each other desperately, but still they...
那么讨厌彼此 但他们还是…
What are you doing?
你在干啥?
You like that old car. You know the back seat faces out.
你喜欢那辆老车啊 你看它的后座是面朝外的
So that you can see where you've been.
这样你就能看到你的位置了
Yeah, makes you nauseous, the fumes, you know...
是啊 会让你恶心 想吐…
that come out from... Can I help you with that?
这是从… 我能帮得上忙嘛?
That's okay.
不用了
This is a beautiful hotel. Isn't it a beauty? Yeah, it's lovely.
真是个漂亮的酒店 是不是很美? 是的 它很好看
I want to retire here some day. Absolutely gorgeous.
我希望退休后能在这生活 真是太华美了
Did Jeff say he's gonna meet us here? He's gonna meet us in the lobby.
杰夫说了在这见我们吗? 他会在大堂见我们
I don't see him. There, what's that?
我没看见他 那不嘛
Jeff, darling.
杰夫 亲爱的
What's the trouble here?
摊上什么麻烦了?
Could I please... Yeah, hold on, come here.
能不能… 好 再拿会儿 来一下
One second, Mom. Drop them down there.
马上 妈 就扔这儿吧
Your father is just all broken up about this.
你父亲对这件事感到很不安
We'll talk about it.
我们会谈谈的
Go up to Room 818.
送到 818 房♥间
Here you go, Room 818.
去吧 818 房♥间
And mom, I'll be up there in a second, and we'll talk about everything.
还有 妈 我马上就过来 我会都告诉您的
I've come all this way.
我已经来到这里了
Go with him and l'll be up.
跟着他走 我就跟上
Take something from the minibar. I'll be up there.
去小酒吧那吃点东西 我马上就过去
You promise me now. I promise you.
你保证马上啊 我保证
All right, sweetheart. I'm sorry about this whole thing.
行吧 宝贝 我对整件事都很抱歉
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢带这一路
What happened with Susie?
苏西怎么了?
Guys, dad's gonna run up to the bathroom.
伙计们 爸爸要跑去上个卫生间
This isn't funny, so wipe the smile off your face.
这不好笑 把你脸上嘴角撇下来
Nothing, she's a lunatic.
没什么 她是个疯子
She's fucking nuts. Yeah, she's crazy.
她这个疯婆子 是啊 她疯了
Now you know why l'm here.
现在你知道为什么我会在这儿了吧
Remember earlier today you said that you owed me one?
记得你今天早些时候说欠我一次不?
Yeah, I owe you big. I need to take you up on it.
是啊 我欠你个大的 我需要你兑现了
Okay, what? Like, now, quickly.
好嘛 干什么? 就现在 赶紧的
Right now. Yeah.
现在 对
I actually have a rather bizarre request.
实际上我有个相当诡异的请求
I want you to go outside, there's a station wagon out there.
我想让你出去 外面停了辆旅行车
What?
干嘛?
I want you to let the air out of somebody's tires.
我想让你把某人的车胎气放了
It says "14 THOR" on the license plate.
车牌上写的"14 THOR"
It's a red station wagon, it's in front, you can't miss it.
是辆红色旅行车 就停在前面 你肯定能看见
"14 THOR," but why? You said you owed me one.
"14 THOR"但是为啥啊? 你说了欠我一次的
All right, yeah, sure. But you have to do it now, hurry up.
成吧 当然了 但你必须现在就去干 快点
All right, you'll be here, right?
好吧 你就在这是吧?
I'll be here, yeah. Thank you.
我就待这儿 谢谢
Guys.
伙计们
How you doing?
你怎么样?
Good, you? Good. Listen.
挺好 你呢? 好啊 听着
Your dad's that wrestler, isn't he?
你们爸爸是个摔角手是不是?
Thor, yeah. Big tall guy.
索尔 是啊 大块头
I got a little piece of information for you...
我有一点小消息要给你们…
that might interest you.
很有意思
Wrestling's fixed. What do you mean?
摔角是内定的 你什么意思?
All the matches are set up beforehand. The winners are all pre-determined.
所有的摔角比赛都是提前设计的 胜者都是预定好的
It's completely illegitimate. You mean it's fake?
全是虚的 你是说那是假的吗?
Exactly, fake. That's exactly the word l'm looking for.
没错 假的 这就是我想找的字眼
Dad's kind of a big fake. You know what he is?
爸爸是个大假货 你知道他是干什么的吗?
He's more of an actor than a wrestler. Dad's an actor?
比起摔角手 他更是个演员 爸爸是个演员?
That's right, the whole thing's a big phony boloney.
是啊 整个事就是个弄虚作假的大骗局
Everybody knows that. Nobody thinks it's real.
所有人都知道 没人会以为是真的
You tell him the bald turd said hello, okay?
嘿 你给他说秃瓢垃圾来打过招呼了 好嘛?
Hi.
嗨
What have you been up to today?
今天你干嘛了?
Working. Really?
工作 真的吗?
You and Jason worked things out?
你和杰森把问题解决了?
No, we can't seem to agree on the locus equidistant of points.
没有 我们似乎无法就等距轨迹点达成一致
I suggested a restaurant, he thought it was too close to me.
我推荐了家餐厅 他觉得离我太近了
Then he suggested one, and I thought it was too close to him...
他建议了一家 我又觉得离他太近了
and, we just can't get it together.
然后 我们就没能碰头
Of course you can't. Are you expecting something from the city?
可不是不能嘛 你在等城里寄来什么东西吗?
No. Can I open it?
没有 我能打开吗?
Sure.
当然
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天呐
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表