See, if this were yours, it would say ''Fucking Douchebag.''
看清了吗 如果这票是你的 这里就会写"该死的傻♥逼♥"了
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Sorry about your mother.
节哀顺变
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
AirWest flight 1459 to Monterey, California...
前往加利福尼亚蒙特雷的的西部航♥空♥1459次航♥班♥
is now boarding rows 16 through 30.
16至30排旅客开始登机
Once again for all AirWest passengers, flight 1459 to Monterey...
乘坐西部航♥空♥1459次航♥班♥前往蒙特雷的旅客请注意
we are boarding rows 16 through 30.
16至30排现在开始登机
l know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
You talking to me? Yeah.
你在跟我说话吗? 对
l know. What?
我知道 什么?
The ticket. What ticket?
机票 什么机票?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The ticket right here, to Monterey.
去蒙特雷的机票
l know, come on. l think you got the wrong guy.
我知道了 别装了 你认错人了
Give me the ticket back, l won't say anything...
把机票还我 我就不会说出去...
l don't have your ticket. What are you talking about?
我没拿你的机票 你在说什么?
Come on, the ticket.
行了 机票给我
Go fuck yourself.
滚一边儿去
Okay.
好吧
Ladies and gentlemen, AirWest flight 1459 to Monterey...
女士们先生们 去往蒙特雷的西部航♥空♥1459次航♥班♥
is now boarding rows one through 15.
1至15排现在开始登机
What are you doing? l was looking for the guy.
你在干什么? 找那个人
Did you look at these people? Did you see anything?
你看过这些人了吗?有什么可疑的人吗?
l don't know who you're looking for, Larry.
我不知道你在找什么样的人 拉里
Final boarding call for flight 1459, non-stop to Monterey.
这是直飞蒙特雷的1459次航♥班♥的最后召集
Will all remaining passengers please board?
请所有旅客登机
Okay, you know, your flight does not even leave for another hour...
您的航♥班♥一小时之后才会起飞...
so you have plenty of time. We're not even boarding that yet...
时间还很充裕 现在都还没有开始登机...
so just take it easy and we'll call you when we're ready. Thanks.
不用着急 到时候我们会给您打电♥话♥的 谢谢
Hi. We lost our tickets. We need to get on this flight right now.
嗨 我们把机票弄丢了 现在得马上登机
Somebody stole our tickets, they're on the plane.
有人偷了我们的票 他们现在在飞机上
l don't have a single ticket. l'm completely sold out. l'm sorry.
我一张票都没了 都卖♥♥完了 实在抱歉
We already have tickets.
我们已经买♥♥了票的
The point is, somebody is in our seats, see?
问题是 有人占了我们的座儿 明白吗?
l don't think that's... No, that's very possible
我觉得不... 这很有可能
Actually, the door is closed.
门关了
That means I am not legally allowed to go back on the plane.
这意味着从法律上讲我不能再上飞机了
l can get you on another flight
我可以帮你们订另外一班飞机
Somebody's sitting in our seats on the plane.
有人在这架飞机上坐了我们的座位
We have tickets for that flight. Can I see the tickets, please?
我们有这班飞机的票 我能看下票吗?
We don't have them. They were stolen.
现在没有了 票被偷了
l can't go on the plane, my hands are tied.
我不能再上飞机了 我也没办法
But what I can do for you is I can get you on the next flight...
但是我可以帮你们定下一个航♥班♥...
which will get you in at 4:00.
四点到的
That would not be good, actually.
那不行
We would miss the baptism, we would miss...
我们会错过洗礼 错过...
l'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We're trying to go to a wedding, and we need to be there in a few hours
我们要去参加婚礼 几小时之后就得到那儿
l have an idea, I think I can actually... Maybe this will work.
我有个主意 我想我可以... 也许这样行得通
l don't have another flight to Monterey...
没有去蒙特雷的飞机了...
but I can send you through San Francisco. 10:30, get you in San Francisco.
但是可以去旧金山 十点半你们可以到旧金山
lt's only an hour flight.
只要一个小时
You can rent a car and drive to Monterey. lt's about 100 miles.
然后你们可以租车开到蒙特雷去 大概一百六十公里
That'd get you in by about 2:00, and that should work for you.
大概两点就可以到了 这样就解决了
Then we wouldn't miss the baptism.
这样就不会错过洗礼了
Exactly. That's fine.
没错 好吧
l'll set that up for you.
那我来帮您办理
l need a credit card and l'll get this all rolling for you.
我需要您的信♥用♥卡♥就可以帮您办了
Larry, give her your credit card.
拉里 把信♥用♥卡♥给她
You got the cell phone? Yeah.
带手♥机♥了吗? 嗯
l wanna call Richard Lewis. l want you to corroborate this message.
我想给理查德路易斯打个电♥话♥ 你可以证明留言是我想的
That is so ridiculous. Why is it ridiculous?
太蠢了 怎么就蠢了?
That is such a funny message.
这留言真好笑
How did you ever come up with something like that?
你怎么想出来的?
You are so clever. l'm sitting here with my wife...
真是聪慧过人 我老婆正坐在我旁边...
and I believe that she can shed some light on this controversy.
我相信她可以厘清这个争议
So, just hold on. No, I don't wanna do that.
等一下 我不想说
Come on, Cheryl. Stop it.
来嘛 谢丽儿 别闹了
l don't want to do it, Larry. l don't feel like doing that right now.
我不想说 拉里 我现在不想干这个
She'll talk to you in person.
她会当面跟你说的
She wants to discuss this in person.
她想当面跟你讨论
Okay.
好了
Flight 627 to San Francisco....
去往旧金山的627次航♥班♥...
Thank you.
谢谢你
All passengers in rows 16 and higher may board now.
16排及其后的旅客现在可以登机了
All set. How long does it take to get to Monterey?
都好了 从这里去蒙特雷要多久?
About two hours. Two hours? We can still make it.
大概两小时 两小时?那还来得及
Okay. l'm gonna drive. Thank you.
好了 我来开车 谢谢
Jesus Christ, slow down.
老天 慢点开
l'm gonna check the machine.
我要查下答录机
Have you ever had a fresh grape?
你吃过刚摘下来的葡萄吗?
l've had fresh apples, never had a fresh grape.
我吃过新鲜的苹果 从来没吃过新鲜的葡萄
l've never had a fresh cherry, never had a fresh pear.
也没吃过新鲜的樱桃 还有梨
Never seen a pear. Never saw a pear outside of a fruit stand.
都没见过梨 没在水果摊以外的地方见过
What's going on? The machine's not even coming on.
怎么回事?怎么都没有答录机?
There's no message.
没有留言
The message that you changed from your office?
你在办公室改的留言吗?
Yeah. Yeah. lt's not working?
对啊 听不到?
No. Did you check it after you changed it?
嗯 你改了之后检查过没有?
No, I didn't check it, l thought it was... I did it right.
没有检查 我以为... 我的操作都是对的
Yeah.
好吧
So what?
那又怎样?
So we miss a couple of calls, big deal.
就错过几个电♥话♥ 没什么大不了的
This is nice country, don't you think? Nice country up here.
这里很不错啊 你不觉得吗?乡间很漂亮
Maybe we should move up here. Think we should?
也许可以搬到这里 你觉得呢?
l think you should look at the map and find out where we are exactly.
我觉得你应该看地图 看看我们现在到底在哪儿
Settle down? Are we settled down, do you think?
安顿下来?你觉得我们现在算是安顿下来了吗?
l mean, what do you have to be to be settled down?
我是说 到底怎么才算是安顿下来了呢?
We have a house, and chairs.
我们有房♥子 椅子
You know, grape works as a soda, sort of as a gum...
用葡萄做汽水可以 做口香糖也差不多...
but I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie.
但是奇怪为什么不能做派呢
Grape pie? There's no grape pie.
葡萄派?没有葡萄派
l don't know...
我不知道...
did we think we really needed Alaska and Hawaii?
我们真需要阿♥拉♥斯加和夏威夷吗?
They gotta ruin everything.
他们就是要把一切都毁了
They ruined the continental United States.
他们毁了美国本土
Yeah, we have a beautiful Pacific coast, Atlantic coast...
我们有完美的太平洋和大西洋海岸...
that's the continental United States.
这就是美国本土
You don't need more states. We're not the British empire.
不需要更多的州了 又不是大英帝国
What, are they trying to turn us into the British empire?
怎么 他们是想让我们变成大英帝国吗?
And what is Puerto Rico anyway? Please, I am trying to drive.
波多黎各又算什么? 拜托 我需要专心开车
Okay, that's three-tenths of a mile, right there.
就剩五百米了 就在这儿
Yeah.
嗯
So... l don't know.
那... 我不知道
lt's gotta be around here, right? ls that a....
一定就在这附近了吧? 那是不是...
ls that a row of pines? l will be so mad...
那是排松树吗? 如果错过了...
if we miss this. This is a row of pines.
我会很生气的 这是排松树
We already passed pines.
我们已经开过松树了
ls that a car? lsn't that a row of pines?
那是车吗? 那不是排松树吗?
ls that a car up there? Stupid directions.
那是辆车吗? 这指示太傻了
Let's just stop and get out and take a look.
停车出去看下吧
lt's gotta be around here. l don't know.
肯定就在这附近了 我不知道
Stop!
住手!
No, Larry!
不 拉里!
What's going on? No! My God! Honey, kick!
怎么回事?不!天啊!亲爱的 蹬腿!
Jesus, get him! He can't swim!
上帝啊 抓住他!他不会游泳!
Help! Get him! Hold your breath! Kick!
救命! 快抓住他!屏住呼吸!用力蹬!
God!
天啊!
Hold on!
坚持住!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表